Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 minutes ago, JackJohnson said:

That's absolutely disgusting. Psychiatry should be completely and utterly dismantled and destroyed, as pseudo-scientific bullshit industry it is, and the leading psychiatrists hung from the gallows. Their meds are nothing but poison.

everybody needs to get a copy of VAXXED

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Messenger said:

How are people making money off of this plan-demic? A lock down caused so many small businesses to go under. Unless you are a toilet paper manufacture, or rubbing alcohol, or hydrogen peroxide, hand sanitizer, operate an orange orchard. No one has sold any vaccines yet....

Snip-it_1590437210617.jpg.f2ca4abbe8a2ce7ecccf69451e59ccf3.jpg

You tell me. The articles I have seen are thin on specifics.

1 hour ago, zArk said:

Okay, I agree with you about the vaccine industry and claims that are not true.

My point was actually only about the spinning of a new narrative aimed at D. Cummings to prevent people asking awkward questions about the apocalypse that did not arrive.

Top International Immunologist Trashes CV-19 Lockdown & Masks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYk9AWYKMV0

No scientist is more qualified to give advice on the pandemic than esteemed award-winning, Irish immunologist, Professor Dolores Cahill.

As a world-leading expert, she debunks the misguided mainstream narrative and explains how lockdown and mask wearing has been the worst possible approach against COVID-19.

The stupidity of mass quarantining any healthy population is that is unnecessarily weakens society’s immune system, according to Professor Cahill and a great many of her fellow professionals.

To combat the risk of  COVID-19 and any infection she urges everyone to pursue the protective benefits of Vitamins C, D and Zinc. In addition, she explains why Hydroxychloroquine is being used successfully to defeat the disease.

the rest at principia-scientific.org

• Like 2

CV-19 Autopsies Show Blood Clots: A ‘Bacterial, Not Viral Disease’

Doctors in Italy, Germany and India who autopsied patients found many COVID-19 cases are actually BACTERIAL rather than a virus. Many cases point to thrombosis as cause of death. Recommended treatments should include blood thinners such as simple aspirin.

In Italy doctors who broke with the World Health Organisation (WHO) protocols were able to effectively treat COVID-19 once they recognised many cases were nothing other than “Disseminated intravascular coagulation” (Thrombosis).

Having discovered this diagnosis, the Italian Ministry of Health immediately changed the coronavirus treatment protocols and began to administer to their CV-19 positive patients Aspirin 100mg and Apronax. These patients began to recover and as a result of this new method, the Ministry of Health released and sent home more than 14,000 patients in a single day.

The remainder of article https://principia-scientific.org/cv-19-autopsies-show-blood-clots-a-bacterial-not-viral-disease/#comments

2 hours ago, Sothic said:

Has anyone seen this before?

https://home.gwu.edu/~barnett/articles/1997_worldorder_wp.pdf

It has lots of interesting info.

803852878_Screenshot2020-05-25at22_56_57.png.9de0011b9131bc894a02a02fc00864d3.png

Written by this guy.

1667405834_Screenshot2020-05-25at22_58_14.png.a0682ccd3660f43c3f963789b3d94475.png

Not seen it before - Just skimmed through - appears to be a top down PR piece for the unelected illegitimate un. 

problem, reaction scenarios  > un solution to manufactured problems!

5 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

This sounds like a threat:

'COVID19 just the tip of the iceberg'

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-25/china-s-bat-woman-warns-coronavirus-is-just-tip-of-the-iceberg?utm_source=url_link

What next COVID20, 21.......

Covid-19 version 2 this winter....probably there will be few updates in between to tweak the general fear.

38 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Not seen it before - Just skimmed through - appears to be a top down PR piece for the unelected illegitimate un. 

problem, reaction scenarios  > un solution to manufactured problems!

I can't help but feel all this is getting very easy to find for some reason, it's like a grand confession but you have to look to find it.

8 hours ago, kj35 said:

Has anyone picked up they are doing random covid tests? Sorry daughters friend has just been 'selected'. He is ex army. Not been following this thread so sorry if it's already a 'thing. 

I saw an adverts on a pharmacy window for Covid-19 test priced at....*drumrolls*

£125.

Who on earth would pay for a fake test?!

I think if anyone is preparing to pay for such thing, they deserved to be legally scammed in this way.

We can't nanny the whole nation. It's down to individuals to be informed or not.

Unless they unplug themselves from the MSM....gawd knows how we can wake them up from the hypnotic trance....:classic_rolleyes:

It may be worthwhile saying in their face "On my count of 3, you will wake up feeling fresh and happy. 1....2...3...." Click your fingers here...... :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, chocomel said:

Covid-19 version 2 this winter....probably there will be few updates in between to tweak the general fear.

Covid symptoms now include getting excited about Christmas, worrying about finding the right present, and general sneezes and sniffles.

1 minute ago, chocomel said:

I saw an adverts on a pharmacy window for Covid-19 test priced at....*drumrolls*

£125.

I think if anyone is preparing to pay for such thing, they deserved to be legally scammed in this way.

We can't nanny the whole nation. It's down to individuals to be informed or not.

Unless they unplug themselves from the MSM....gawd knows how we can wake them up from the hypnotic trance....:classic_rolleyes:

It may be worthwhile saying in their face "On my count of 3, you will wake up feeling fresh and happy. 1....2...3...." Click your fingers here...... :classic_biggrin:

I thought that the other day, they're basically telling us we need to pay for the test ourselves or wait until we're old and sick enough to actually die 'with' Covid.

I think this summer is our window of opportunity to really work hard at spreading info about the vaxx agenda, together with informing the masses of content e.g. aborted fetus aka MCR-5 and submitting to become a GMO being....no...entity seems to fit well.

I bet you.... some mums will say..."But my child has already had 50 vaccines, it's too late, another one won't matter now" :classic_rolleyes:

Then that £120K vaccine compensation the government is offering.

People have hard time receiving insurance payout when things go wrong...do you think the government will pay £120K just like that?

You'd have to go through lengthy tribunal etc....which will cost you. There is no legal aid.....for many cases.

You only have to look at soldiers who were injured, damaged during the war and they too had to go to court to be able to claim compensation......

Legitimate benefit claimants have been penalized and have to go through many months without payments they are entitled to....still have to attend tribunal etc....

You get the picture. Anyway, it's better not to have it in you than thinking about £120K compensation. That's sad.

2 hours ago, chocomel said:

Exactly

This kind of crap reminds me of other sales gimmicks. Take this medicine and you will feel better.... but without it you would have gotten better anyway. Of course that's not always the case, people do have their own circumstances and just in my experiences it's a scam. The only ones i feel sorry for are the elderly who can be easy to scam because they have lost their marbles

• Like 2

19 hours ago, AndyJ said:

Totally agree there are two very definitive camps who have divided views on the lockdown and the mask/gloves nonsense. In my area if I go to parks and on the seafront etc no one gives a shit, not a mask in sight and people are generally going about their business as they always have. But if I go to the supermarkets there are far more frightened people dodging me like a leper while clad in so much plastic they look like they're about to take a sperm sample from a randy bull. I think whether someone agrees with the lockdown or not depends on if their fear level is still high, although I must say I think there's only so much fear they can milk out of people before people just get fed up and revert to being creatures of habit again, wanting a return to their normal routine.

That's a very good point, Andy, that the Cabal and their media can milk only so much fear before people get fed up and tired of it.

People who are in fear are misinformed or ignorant of the power of proper nutrition being essential to a healthy immune system and the cellular regeneration system. There are those two parts to the body in terms of fighting off illness, bacteria, mucus, and the second part which school never taught me regarding regenerating cells using alkaline food. I was mysteriously guided to that and I thank God to this day.

I went into the grocery store today, same one I usually go to, no mask, as usual. I made eye contact with every person I saw, I believe all but one had a mask on. None made eye contact back. I tried to make eye contact to smile at them, let them know we are still human and to not be alienated like "they" (TPTShouldn'tB) want.

Since this has began I have informed so many people about Royal Rife, Dr. Sebi, Wilhelm Reich, and Jere Rivera-Dugenio, Thomas Cowan, and more.

The cabal dug their own grave with this one. They under estimated the tenacity and passion of God's messengers to share knowledge and educate people of the truth. Maybe that was the Cabal's goal? Who knows, but I haven't had to go head to head with any police yet.

In fact, which reminds me haha, I was walking out of another grocery store the other day, the one where I encountered resistance from management trying to enforce mask bs a few weeks ago. I went there a few days ago, no mask, shopped my stuff, paid, and as I was walking out who is rolling up to the cross walk stop sign? Mr. black and white officer. I look over and see him, instinct takes over, I give him a big in your face smile and wave....he waves back and smiles! lol I turned and kept walking without looking back, he proceeded on his path as well.

I always say, cops are kind of like bees, if you freak out and show fear they swarm, if you remain calm and ignore them they usually go away. lol

33 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

And a lot of people on this forum think that humanity is worth saving, and that everyone is going to ‘wake up’ to what’s really going on; yeah right.

https://www.infowars.com/video-woman-driven-out-of-grocery-store-by-angry-mob-for-not-wearing-a-mask/

Many will, it's only a matter of time, but it takes going into the darkness to see the light.

The government and mainstream media use their staged shootings and their mainstream media frenzy of distraction and divide to keep people's attention away from the bad things the Cabal are doing, so that tells me I need to inform people of the bad things the Cabal are doing. lol

The franklin credit scandal, hollywood pedo's, the giant network. That's if a person is receptive. If they are, look out, that person will be woke soon. I even give them some good youtube channels to check out and I am thinking of making some flyers with youtube video titles and channels they can check out, dropping some here and there all around. If the Cabal want to play games, fine by me. :classic_smile:

Knowledge is power for it leads to the truth and the truth shall set you free.

8 hours ago, Avoiceinthecrowd said:

Snip-it_1590437210617.jpg.f2ca4abbe8a2ce7ecccf69451e59ccf3.jpg

You tell me. The articles I have seen are thin on specifics.

Voice, good evening.

Bezos and his amazon making money during this is common sense though, but I forgot about him cause I really hardly ever have used amazon, maybe only once in my life, literally.

I rarely shop for stuff, if I do it is at the manufacture or one of their retail distributors. Vans shoes, Nike distributors, or I drive to a physical store so I can see what I am buying and try it on, for clothing. Or I will use Ebay for old vintage bike parts. I can't remember the last material item I bought other than a pair of shoes from Born's website like two years ago.

Elon Musk, I wonder why he made so much money, I believe that he was closed, wasn't he saying he was opening soon and that he wanted to be the only person arrested if the police showed up to his work....

Gas prices were cheap during this corona bs so I have to give Trump credit for that. lol

9 hours ago, Velma said:

They will be raking it in on anti-depressants and sedatives, from all the stressed people they locked down and the psychopaths of the future, created by social distancing.

Hmm, yeah. *sigh*

Velma, I know some people's kids who are being programmed by this already. :classic_sad: Little eight year youngins who were trying to argue with me telling me corona virus is real. I told them nope, it's not real, the TV is not real.

One day though, they will see the truth. All we can do is educate them on proper food, importance of family and laughter.

People must resist the big pharma sorcerer poisons. Meditation, sunlight and alkaline food is key, and cannabis. :classic_wink: :classic_cool:  Sorry if I sound like a broken record, it's the passion to help people.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Messenger said:

Many will, it's only a matter of time, but it takes going into the darkness to see the light.

The government and mainstream media use their staged shootings and their mainstream media frenzy of distraction and divide to keep people's attention away from the bad things the Cabal are doing, so that tells me I need to inform people of the bad things the Cabal are doing. lol

The franklin credit scandal, hollywood pedo's, the giant network. That's if a person is receptive. If they are, look out, that person will be woke soon. I even give them some good youtube channels to check out and I am thinking of making some flyers with youtube video titles and channels they can check out, dropping some here and there all around. If the Cabal want to play games, fine by me. :classic_smile:

Knowledge is power for it leads to the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Yes, well good luck with that.

Im sure many people will come to realise what’s really going on, but many more will not; I’m finally convinced that the greater mass of humans are morons.

It gives me no pleasure in saying that, in fact it’s incredibly sad.

This shows how truly moronic so many are - and there are many more examples of ‘ways to social distance’. No self respect, no idea of how they are being demeaned.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/public-humiliation-cafes-make-customers-wear-stupid-hats-to-enforce-social-distancing.html

And I ask again, as I have many times on here; what is truth; whose truth?

The moronic masses think their way is the truth; they laugh at us; they abuse us; they think they are superior to us - as most of ‘awake’ people think the same of them.

1 hour ago, jonesthepost said:

Yes, well good luck with that.

Im sure many people will come to realise what’s really going on, but many more will not; I’m finally convinced that the greater mass of humans are morons.

It gives me no pleasure in saying that, in fact it’s incredibly sad.

This shows how truly moronic so many are - and there are many more examples of ‘ways to social distance’. No self respect, no idea of how they are being demeaned.

https://www.prisonplanet.com/public-humiliation-cafes-make-customers-wear-stupid-hats-to-enforce-social-distancing.html

And I ask again, as I have many times on here; what is truth; whose truth?

The moronic masses think their way is the truth; they laugh at us; they abuse us; they think they are superior to us - as most of ‘awake’ people think the same of them.

Jones, some days I feel like that when I am down, but then through synchronicity I miraculously meet people who are "woke", and I have hope again.

Is that the ridiculous pool floaty noodle hat thing? It could be a ruse that people did just for fun to pass the time and alex sensationalist jones decided to run with it and twist it like he has become known for doing.

The truth is what keeps us healthy mind spirit and body, and what keeps the planet healthy.There are results and evidence that we as people cannot argue with. The masses haven't seen it yet, they are still watching the show with the curtain down.

• Guest pinned this topic
  • Beaujangles locked and unlocked this topic
  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic