Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i haven't watched it myself but is 'died suddenly' any good?

its good

I have yet to see enough embaulmers evidence to be absolutely certain of the veracity of it all, but generally its obvious stuff we all know and a couple of interesting bits

I think a major Rugpull event will happen and all will be revealed in order to instaure the new global agenda

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 11:39 PM, pete675 said:

151 million jib jabs = jab after jab for those foolish enough to present themselves at the vax centres.

Effectively, an admission the vaccines don't work.

Maybe they do work - to give you 'Covid' (along with other goodies?)

Lost count of the number of times I've heard: 'I got Covid twice just after having my second booster etc'

Translation: 'My immune system got depressed by the vax, so I caught a cold'.

Red flags come up all the time with this scam.

Red flag 1: Why no liability for the manufacturers of the vax.

Red flag 2: Why were oldies vaccinated first? SOP in an epidemic situation is to give prophylaxis to the young and productive first of all.

Big ££££ can suspend reality for a time as the gullible follow the $cience, but the truth will eventually come out

They wanted to kill the oldies. Because the oldies don't pay taxes and the government can't make any money out of them. The care homes is slaughter central. Sellout sunak announced later that he had made 5 billion quid from all the pension money he does not have to pay out now, so some more money for his massive bank account, new cars, new houses, luxurious expensive holidays. Life's great when you are a cunt and don't give a fuck about anybody except yourself.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11542971/Outrage-scientists-say-unvaccinated-crash-pay-car-insurance.html

They trying to get ahead of this one, with their reverse psychology tactics. it is the vaccinated that should pay higher car insurance with their spin mode and heart attacks while driving. Flashing lights will take these jabbed out. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, jack121 said:

They wanted to kill the oldies. Because the oldies don't pay taxes and the government can't make any money out of them. The care homes is slaughter central. Sellout sunak announced later that he had made 5 billion quid from all the pension money he does not have to pay out now, so some more money for his massive bank account, new cars, new houses, luxurious expensive holidays. Life's great when you are a cunt and don't give a fuck about anybody except yourself.

100% we had a huge demographic issue after the baby boom generation and the elderly as a result became unsustainable.

This was if you like a " final solution" of sorts. 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Daddy of dead princess owns Siam Bioscience which makes the Astra Zeneca covid vax….

Thai king's medical firm reports record profit after vaccine deal with AstraZeneca…

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/thai-kings-medical-firm-reports-record-profit-after-vaccine-deal-with-2022-08-25/

FFS ! They are ALL in on it !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jabbed, ... possibly ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-63992773

Megan Newborough murder: Man who strangled girlfriend jailed for life

Just musing as to whether this sort of bollox has always gone on or ... whether being triple-jabbed jabbed has something to do with it. Just seems to be a lot more of this kind of crap going on recently. We know the brain can be affected by the jab. Thoughts ?

All these oldie’s dying, it’s sad but I’m sure the purpose is to liberate billions back into the economy, so their children will be more inclined to sell their inherited property and assets as things get tighter.

Another handover of wealth, from the working middle to faceless corporations and governments.

It’s these old timers bonds, stocks and shares they’re really after though, there’s some super rare super high yielding options that haven’t been touched for decades, especially if they were bought during or just after ww2. Their value has skyrocketed.

Licking their lips with anticipation.🤑

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jack121 said:

He has to die just like everybody else. And then Judgement. 

At the point of death will be an understanding that our entire lives - whatever the length - were but a breath. I do not envy those with vast wealth and great achievements, those with positions and titles. We are taught that such people are the success stories of humanity. They are referred to as very important people.

Unlimited cocaine and beautiful prostitutes, the finest wines and choice food, billions stashed away in modern day barns known as tax havens. Playing the world as if it were a game, a chess board, where a single pawn represents millions of lives lost in a war of your making for profit and power.

What shall they think as they draw their last and what terror awaits them as they realise it's too late to change their eternal destiny.

Some would have charged their puppets (the likes of presidents and prime ministers and kings) with the sole task of suppressing the truth for reasons of wickedness. These men of pretend power below the super rich serve their masters with grovelling hands - their end shall be the same.

I don't find pity or compassion in my heart for any of them. Not for a Rothschild and not for a Hancock. I most certainly don't find envy there. 

So yes, this particular cnut doth prosper for a short while, but in the end he must die and justice does not sleep.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Saved said:

He has to die just like everybody else. And then Judgement. 

At the point of death will be an understanding that our entire lives - whatever the length - were but a breath. I do not envy those with vast wealth and great achievements, those with positions and titles. We are taught that such people are the success stories of humanity. They are referred to as very important people.

Unlimited cocaine and beautiful prostitutes, the finest wines and choice food, billions stashed away in modern day barns known as tax havens. Playing the world as if it were a game, a chess board, where a single pawn represents millions of lives lost in a war of your making for profit and power.

What shall they think as they draw their last and what terror awaits them as they realise it's too late to change their eternal destiny.

Some would have charged their puppets (the likes of presidents and prime ministers and kings) with the sole task of suppressing the truth for reasons of wickedness. These men of pretend power below the super rich serve their masters with grovelling hands - their end shall be the same.

I don't find pity or compassion in my heart for any of them. Not for a Rothschild and not for a Hancock. I most certainly don't find envy there. 

So yes, this particular cnut doth prosper for a short while, but in the end he must die and justice does not sleep.

Yes it be like getting a camel through the eye of a needle.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Apparently there are some clips and claims which aren't correct, which kind of undermines the message. If parts of it can be so easily debunked, you wonder if the motives behind it were the right ones.

That does seem to be the case as noted by @webtrekker, i then thought perhaps intentionally so, i don't think Stew Peters would make such a glaring mistake without there being some motive to it, perhaps to draw out the needle nazi's from the woodwork for a head on challenge with Stew, and long may he prosper in that direction by making mince meat of the jabbers, 🤣

• Like 1