Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

32 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

The BHF must have some very rich donors. Rattling tins outside Tesco doesn't bring in that sort of money.

We can't rely on these big pharma organisations or charities or foundations or even captured government regulatory bodies. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

nurses going on strike is just another version of pot banging

looks like the pharma bonuses for injecting midazolam and remdesivir has stopped.

never forget nurses sold their souls for money, murder and stayed silent.

Are you sure about that, are you sure about nurses who were subject to economic warfare waged against them, are you sure that they did not try to throw a spanner in the works by giving saline, by issuing certificates to those that wanted to travel to say they had been injected and had not.

Can you see the importance of Luciferase and other types of radio frequency sensitive material was needed in the injections to circumvent any action taken by those on the front line, when they realised the evil that they were being coerced to do by those threatening them to carry it out, once you open your mind to the full horror of what we have all been through i think you will be a little more forgiving for those that were targeted to carry out this diabolical plan, and it has nothing to do with health.

When i say they sold their souls for the payroll, i mean it in the strict sense of media whores, corporations and government, anyone at the so called top, whom get to pick and choose all day long without care of effect, on those that they affect.

To all those nurses and doctors that wish to speak out, come and join the forum, tell your story, let everyone know what you had to endure, let everyone know how they silenced you, let everyone one know why you did not abandon your post, the truth will out, it will not stay silent, be the loudest voice.

A reminder, something that i have not forgotten, something people on this forum need to remember.

Oracle films

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Hb0Gjb-_wSU/

nastso.jpg.c6e1844839e1449978fcd39cce0ae90b.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Good post, reading those comments was great to see. That's not an admission though, it's a downright LIE.

Just spent 3 hours going through the comments, total vindication for the unjabbed and a positive reinforcement for me staying pure blood after everyone trying to convince me to get the death shot, but incredibly sad reading about all the deaths and disease.  My favourite was ‘ the best thing about being a conspiracy theorist is not dying suddenly’. Those comments won’t be around for long….

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Ron DeSantis appeals to anti-vaxxers by calling for grand jury to investigate effects of Covid vaccines | The Independent

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/ron-sesantis-covid-vaccine-grand-jury-b2244660.html?amp

Good ol' British press. Since when is an investigation an appeal to anything? If their vaxxes are so good why don't they want the whole world to know? 

####################

Below is the actual reality of what DeSantis said:

Hopefully they will be able to start the process that will put an end to these dangerous experimental drugs, and get justice for the victims.

“Today I’m announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide grand jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to Covid vaccines,” DeSantis said during a Covid vaccine accountability roundtable.

The Florida surgeon general followed up as well:

“We are initiating a program here in Florida where we will be studying the incidence in surveillance of myocarditis within a few weeks of Covid-19 vaccination for people who died,” Dr. Joseph Ladapo said.

“This is going to be a surveillance study using, working with some of our medical examiners in Florida. We’re also going to be working with the University of Florida so there will be a component that has more of a research or research forum to it, but we will answer this question,” he said.

“It is a question that I’m sure keeps the CEOs of Pfizer and Moderna up late at night hoping no one ever looks, but we’re going to look here in Florida.”

Here you go Gov DeSantis, Dr. Reiner Fuellmich has already done the leg work for you, all you need to do is give the order to arrest the BASTARDS!!!

https://www.grand-jury.net/

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

We can't rely on these big pharma organisations or charities or foundations or even captured government regulatory bodies. 

They do solicit those well-known friends of humanity, the philanthropists. I was brought up to believe that philanthropy was a good thing but since the advent of Gates and Soros, who have altered the meaning of the word, I can't hear it without wanting to spit. Anyway, they do keep their donor list well under wraps. The Gates Foundation doesn't list the BHF but I'm sure there are back doors available for those with the money to open them.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/how-you-can-help/donate/philanthropy

• Like 1

On 12/13/2022 at 10:19 PM, Morpheus said:

https://www.facebook.com/100064847764575/posts/527909202714001/?mibextid=cr9u03

The comments section is glorious. What an admission in red.

Screenshot_20221213-221909_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Payment in full i say to read those comments, for my participation at least in bringing this madness to a halt, i saved a couple that i read and found them quite touching, 👍

fbc1.jpg.4643bba77761905508f6bf3ae7fd3aa0.jpg

fbc.jpg.0f8d9e58f2a15f6c0b013c2ddecff833.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Guys I have someone asking me more about the scamdemic and they wanted to watch something on it.

What are the best documentaries to send them on the topic that best shows what has gone on?

Richard D Hall is a good place to start and needs all the support he can get at the moment, 👍

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_guest_menu.php?person=20

And then the very excellent work by Janet Ossebaard and Cyntha Koeter, the quite brilliant Fall Cabal series, 👍

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/ws4fMTn6yNc7/

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

Guys I have someone asking me more about the scamdemic and they wanted to watch something on it.

What are the best documentaries to send them on the topic that best shows what has gone on?

Fluvid-19: bitchute.com/video/W0SgjwDnVOAC/

Stew Peters - Died Suddenly: https://screencast-o-matic.com/player/c3X0DKVU47u

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Apparently there are some clips and claims which aren't correct, which kind of undermines the message. If parts of it can be so easily debunked, you wonder if the motives behind it were the right ones.

Yep, much like a lot of the MSM stuff, IMO, but, in addition, they tend to omit / ignore stuff which is actually newsworthy ......... for their own - often nefarious - reasons

Edited by Nip
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

i haven't watched it myself but is 'died suddenly' any good?

I watched it. It's ok. I have my doubts over some of the people in the movie. And most of them are embalmers, so not really good evidence. Also I read some of their claims were proven to be false.

It was interesting though.

• Like 2