Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Looks like UK government are gonna crack down on what they call Anti-vaxxer social media content , Labour also want to bring forward legalisation that would include criminal penalties for misinformation on Covid 19 vaccines .

Talking about this today in parliament, while Doris Johnson sits in his isolation chamber talking bollocks .

9 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Looks like UK government are gonna crack down on what they call Anti-vaxxer social media content , Labour also want to bring forward legalisation that would include criminal penalties for misinformation on Covid 19 vaccines .

Talking about this today in parliament, while Doris Johnson sits in his isolation chamber talking bollocks .

Here comes the infringement of freedom of speech. Funny how they won't debate this in an open forum. What have they got to hide? Fascists bastards. 

• Like 2

Some times, when I do the odd google for the latest bit of Brexit Con news, I look at the Tweets that show up in a Tweet box on the search results page. There are 3 or 4 Tweets visible in the Tweet box, then you can scroll right to read a few more, if you wish to. You can just tell that they usually all come from the same Remainiac source. The latest lot I bothered to read, just for a laugh, related to Constipated Keir being cast as a Godlike figure, due to his telling us we should have locked down a few weeks earlier than we did do. For example:

'If only Boris had listened to Keir, then we wouldn't be in this big mess now. Keir predicted all of this!'

Yawn.   

21 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Some times, when I do the odd google for the latest bit of Brexit Con news, I look at the Tweets that show up in a Tweet box on the search results page. There are 3 or 4 Tweets visible in the Tweet box, then you can scroll right to read a few more, if you wish to. You can just tell that they usually all come from the same Remainiac source. The latest lot I bothered to read, just for a laugh, related to Constipated Keir being cast as a Godlike figure, due to his telling us we should have locked down a few weeks earlier than we did do. For example:

'If only Boris had listened to Keir, then we wouldn't be in this big mess now. Keir predicted all of this!'

Yawn.   

I was a remainer though I now consider myself to be politically neutral. Still, the opposite to beionging in the EU strikes me as being kept under the power of the Squires and land owners of Eton all of whom don't want us in the EU as they'll lose power. Certainly, the far right have grown bigger balls since leaving considering the coward attacks when he feels secure. Brexit is generally considered a hard right stance which would seem contrary to what I'd expect here. I'm not saying remain or leave is best but would generally expect the more liberal, and hence interested in free speach etc, to be more left wing in their beliefs. I guess most here are then happy with the Conservatives and UKIP's stance on Brexit?

Keir/Boris, it's all the same to me really but just find it a little discombobulating that being run by the land owners seems to be the end result of Brexit.

Edited by Traveller

17 hours ago, magu said:

Quite possibly...in fact its not particularly the vaccine that worries me i can and will say no and am equipped to operate my life without requiring wristbands ,nano tech or any other such bollocks,i understand many aren't in the same position but i cant save the world ...what worries me the most is the march of the blueshirts ,even the army aint armed yet however every copper is (we can debate parva spray elsewhere...but for me to posess it is a section 5 prohibited weapon..totally verboten on pain of 5 years) the knock on and dribble down effect to the increasing number of ''officials''  given powers (did you know traffic wardens now have powah ?) also worries me immensly some of these bastards would sell their grandmother down the river for the price of a cup of tea...and every day this quote is never far from my thoughts

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Yes but now they can "see" how many people are in the house before entering so know how much force to use.

The real problem is the MPs will not scrutinise the Government. I have actually seen Hatt Mancock rubbish the Great Barrington Declaration twice in Parliament and they just sit there and take it. Its outrageous, its like its a pantomime. Even Professor Gupta has replied saying Hatt Mancock doesn't understand Herd Immunity.

We need to list all the times they have allowed things to slip past proper scrutiny. They have just been rubber-stamping for decades so now there is no real accountability.

If we expose this then we can bypass Parliament because we have shown that they are irrelevant.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

EnGbmelXEAA0xyS?format=jpg&name=large

🤖

And they accuse the "anti-vaccine network" and "Russian trolls" of pushing propaganda using fake accounts. 

I think we might have a very serious case of the pot calling the kettle black.  It could be that they are so used to doing psychological projection that they lack the awareness of themselves even doing it any longer. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, magu said:

I saw something the other day

found it

From 16m 50s ...have a look at the facebook post.....replication until host dies

Listen from 1800---2020

Listen from 1800---2020

If it needs to be kept at -70C it means it's nanobots which create new DNA which replicates until all your natural cells are dead.

The problem is we don't know how many Vaccines are available, will different people be getting different Vaccines?

Are they just going for straight up depopulation or modified humans?

Will it be immediate or delayed effect?

Also, make sure you have warm winter clothes and waterproof boots because it's highly likely they will be ramping up the bad weather this winter to reduce our ability to escape/survive when the trains start rolling to Auschwitz & Treblinka.

Edited by jesuitsdidit

👍No more likes...along with the media GCHQ are charging you to stop you from having your own thoughts & questioning.

Coz you are so dumb to question vaccine safety & the Pharma inquisition.

SOUTH KOREA: CAN THE FLU VACCINE KILL YOU? 

SARA ALTUWAIJRI WRITES — The flu season is fast approaching. The South Korean medical establishment took steps to prevent a severe epidemic by giving out flu vaccines,  but this took a tragic turn when more than 1500 elderly people died seven days after receiving it last year.  This year there have been 59 deaths of people who received the flu vaccine, and the number continues to rise.

https://asiamedia.lmu.edu/2020/11/11/south-korea-can-the-flu-vaccine-kill-you/

• Like 1