Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

55 minutes ago, Nip said:

Hi-de-Hi! actress Ruth Madoc has died aged 79

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63927507

All these so-called celebrities, celebrity offspring, athletes etc (who make it in the media) dropping dead, makes me wonder how many average Joes (who would never make the media) are getting knocked off by the hackzine. Still, ,,,, never mind ehh

I loved her in Hi-de-Hi...part of my childhood. Everyone at school used to mimic her catchphrases.

Turns out she isn't welsh though! Found out when she was on Pointless Celebrities a year or so back.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

There's only one cultprit in this murderous saga and they don't eat with the rest of us, and it is they that I find difficult to humanize.

And most people don't even know who they are. They are hiding in plain sight so the chances are that you are eating with them occasionally without knowing.

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

D4CB5EF3-3910-46FD-8908-253C57A7C376.jpeg

I'm still surprised anyone fell for the vaccine/booster fraud.

I realised immediately that the (official) Covid fraudsters were using the classical, time honoured techniques of all the other scammers, shysters and hucksters.

They tried to get the 'mark' into a state of fear and panic, so overcoming rational thought.

No difference - except in scale - from the scammers who ring up to say '£1000 has disappeared from your bank account', 'The FBI has found that you have illegally downloaded feature films', 'You have failed to pay outstanding tax bills' etc.

https://c19early.org

Analysis of 47 COVID early treatments, approvals in 80 countries, database of 1,981 treatments  

Checking back in with this site listing all the early treatments. 

Interesting substack on the topic of ivectmectin helping for vaccine injuries, no wonder they burned down the ivermectin factories. 

https://farm.substack.com/p/why-ivermectin-may-work-against-vaccine

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, wingwang said:

There's a theory I've seen that says many of the shots got spoiled because they weren't kept to the correct temperature. A possibility methinks...

An actuality methinks too, you reminded me of the alleged critical temperature that the pfizer-biontech experimental injection fluid needed to be between -90'c to -60'c and could only be stored for a maximum of 15 days at that temperature range, bearing this in mind what would have been the effect on this substance, what changes would have occurred when outside of these parameters, to me alarm bells rang out loud and clear that once in the body this substance would be toxic because of the volatility it would suffer when not kept at the specified conditions when inside the body at much higher temperatures, i think those that were on the front lines so to speak, would have had the same intuition that something stinks, maybe perhaps as you say much of it was unusable, perhaps a contingency plan was put in place for more placebo to be used so that it would still seem as though action was being carried out while the government corporate msm scum alliance was in full effect brain washing everyone to get stabbed up and injected by the approved government corporate industrial filth products that it surely is.

Another hypothetical that needs to be proved or disproved, 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

D4CB5EF3-3910-46FD-8908-253C57A7C376.jpeg

Karma is a bitch

encouraging your readers to get a experimental untested injection comes with consequences without doing your own research.

pretentious prick that endangered how many people?

And he was wearing the oh so noble rainbow flag.

And he was covering the corrupt, should have been banned, quatar world cup.

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

An American journalist has collapsed and died while covering the World Cup in Qatar. He was 49 and his widow was one of Biden's CV task force doctors.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/dec/09/grant-wahl-dies-qatar-world-cup-2022-heart-attack-soccer-journalist

How Do You Murder Husbands In 2022? You Get Them Vaxxed, Just Ask Grant Wahl’s Bitch Of A Wife!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uS5yvfPFlKZW/

uS5yvfPFlKZW_640x360.jpg.f2ea507455275162acbe72f52ff019d9.jpg

• Haha 2

JABBED

10 Dec, 2022 10:55

American journalist dies in Qatar

Grant Wahl died suddenly while attending the game between Argentina and the Netherlands

American sports reporter Grant Wahl, 48, has died suddenly while covering the FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Wahl collapsed shortly after extra time began in Friday’s quarter-final fixture between Argentina and the Netherlands, with early reports suggesting that he may have suffered a heart attack – though this is yet to be confirmed.

https://www.rt.com/sport/567996-football-grant-wahl-qatar/

&

Gary Friedkin dead at 70: Happy Days star - who played Ewok in Star Wars - passes away in Ohio after long battle with COVID-19

• The veteran actor passed away with family at his side at Hospice House in Youngstown, Ohio due to complications from the novel coronavirus 
  • He had previously endured a challenging three-and-a-half weeks battling COVID-19 in medical intensive care unit at St. Elizabeth Youngstown Hospital 
  • One of Friedkin's signature roles was starring as Clarence in three episodes of Happy Days back in 1982
  • He also played an Ewok in iconic 1983 film Star Wars: Episode VI – Return of the Jedi 
  • Friedkin was had his brother, Alan, and sister-in-law, Carol, by his side when he passed away earlier this week 

By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com

Published: 20:22 GMT, 9 December 2022 | Updated: 21:11 GMT, 9 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11522417/Gary-Friedkin-dead-70-Happy-Days-star-Ewok-Star-Wars-passes-COVID-19-battle.html

23 hours ago, wingwang said:

There's a theory I've seen that says many of the shots got spoiled because they weren't kept to the correct temperature. A possibility methinks...

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

An actuality methinks too, you reminded me of the alleged critical temperature that the pfizer-biontech experimental injection fluid needed to be between -90'c to -60'c and could only be stored for a maximum of 15 days at that temperature range, bearing this in mind what would have been the effect on this substance, what changes would have occurred when outside of these parameters, to me alarm bells rang out loud and clear that once in the body this substance would be toxic because of the volatility it would suffer when not kept at the specified conditions when inside the body at much higher temperatures, i think those that were on the front lines so to speak, would have had the same intuition that something stinks, maybe perhaps as you say much of it was unusable, perhaps a contingency plan was put in place for more placebo to be used so that it would still seem as though action was being carried out while the government corporate msm scum alliance was in full effect brain washing everyone to get stabbed up and injected by the approved government corporate industrial filth products that it surely is.

Another hypothetical that needs to be proved or disproved, 👍

My sister's a GP. These early jabs were supplied in batches of 7...don't know if that's standard practice?...& only 5 were used. They were under instruction from the off to dispose of the last 2 doses.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Here we go. Now there's a "troipledemic." Masking advocates are out in force again, especially John Swartzberg of Berkeley who says:

“I would not go into a grocery store without a mask,” says John Swartzberg, clinical professor emeritus of infectious diseases and vaccinology at the University of California, Berkeley. “I wouldn’t go into rapid transit without a mask. I wouldn’t go into an airplane or be in an airport without a mask,” nor would he attend a crowded outdoor event such as a concert without one, Swartzberg says.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/dec/10/masks-tripledemic-covid-flu-rsv-us

Back in 2021, he was saying this: “People are of the mindset that the pandemic is over,” Swartzberg said. “That is anything but the case. My feelings have changed significantly in the last month given the Delta variant’s success in our population. I think everyone should be wearing a mask indoors. Unless you know with certainty that everyone indoors is vaccinated.”

https://jweekly.com/2021/07/23/rise-of-delta-variant-pushes-bay-area-jewish-groups-to-change-course/

BAdelta0806-john-swartzberg.jpg?w=200&cr

This is Dr. Swartzberg. He's not wearing a mask. I wonder why?

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

No difference - except in scale - from the scammers who ring up to say '£1000 has disappeared from your bank account', 'The FBI has found that you have illegally downloaded feature films', 'You have failed to pay outstanding tax bills' etc.

I never considered the fonejacker to be a prophet, and yet, 🤣

wiremonies.jpg.ef87e81e66c819b9ee7fa4043671cd88.jpg

35 minutes ago, Sit down, Waldo said:

My sister's a GP. These early jabs were supplied in batches of 7...don't know if that's standard practice?...& only 5 were used. They were under instruction from the off to dispose of the last 2 doses.

Was there a sequence in which the bottles were used, e.g, numbered 1 to 7 while in the box, or just any order but chuck the last two?