Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

German euthanasia clinics refusing unvaccinated customers

26 November 2021, 11:19am

 

GettyImages-51752929_1.thumb.webp.383a2989827047e8fc64aa3ab4e5d23a.webp
 

Tim Boyle/Getty Image

 

Irony has been declared many times in this pandemic but now, from Covid-riddled Germany comes the final proof: you can’t kill yourself now unless you’ve been vaccinated. As European countries battle to limit the spread of the virus, Verein Sterbehilfe – the German Euthanasia Association – has issued a new directive, declaring it will now only help those who have been vaccinated or recovered from the disease. In a statement, the association said:

Euthanasia and the preparatory examination of the voluntary responsibility of our members willing to die require human closeness. Human closeness, however, is a prerequisite and breeding ground for coronavirus transmission. As of today, the 2G rule applies in our association, supplemented by situation-related measures, such as quick tests before encounters in closed rooms.

‘Close encounters in closed rooms’ – what a fabulous German euphemism for assisted suicide. The term ‘2G’ meanwhile refers to a system which only allows free movement for leisure activities for the geimpft oder genese— ‘vaccinated or recovered.’ God forbid that a person without the jab should try to end it all – talk about a vaccine passport to the afterlife…

 

Screenshot_2021-11-26_at_11_38_52.thumb.webp.bef886cbf812ffa89d033e9e72b1f848.webp
 
Steerpike
Steerpike is The Spectator's gossip columnist, serving up the latest tittle tattle from Westminster and beyond. Email tips to [email protected] or message @MrSteerpike
 
 
 

 

What does that tell you...

You can only die if you're healthy 🤪

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, XelNaga said:

I guess I could be a psychopath. I feel bad when good people die, as losing a good person (which are much needed in this twisted world) is a loss for everyone. But many of those good people had all informations available about the dangers of the kill-jab, and yet they took it willingly. They even made fun of us and called us stupid and crazy conspiracy theories. I don't feel bad for them, as they had made their choice, they commited suicide by their own will. "Being ignorant in 21st century is a choice".

 

Yep, if there were less stupid people in the world the royals, politicians, bbc etc would have less spineless cringing baaing sheep to worship them and suck their cocks.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Australian Senator Rennick's Parliament Speech on Covid Vaccines!

 

That was magnificent.

 

Like that silly blonde woman, one of my teenage daughters does exactly the same thing when she's in the wrong and knows it. She'll slump right down and throw her hands out in mock exasperation at the injustice of it all.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talk about a spanner in the works, Yeah 😍

 

Anti-vaxxer nurse who injected up to 8,600 elderly patients with saltwater instead of Covid vaccine walks FREE from court in Germany

The nurse in Germany jabbed up to 8,600 elderly people with ~saline solution

The nurse administered the fake vaccines and left people without protection

The defendant shared anti-vaxxer posts on social media during the pandemic

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11490847/Anti-vaxxer-nurse-injected-8-600-patients-saline-instead-Covid-vaccine-walks-free.html

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Yep, if there were less stupid people in the world the royals, politicians, bbc etc would have less spineless cringing baaing sheep to worship them and suck their cocks.

 

I don't know if stupid is the right word, because a lot of these folks can do highly complex tasks that requires a high degree of intelligence.

 

I'm not sure what it is or the right word to use. some people seem to believe it is flouride in the water, lack of spiritual connection, too much tv, belief systems.....

 

Something going on that makes them more susceptible to official messaging. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I don't know if stupid is the right word, because a lot of these folks can do highly complex tasks that requires a high degree of intelligence.

 

I'm not sure what it is or the right word to use. some people seem to believe it is flouride in the water, lack of spiritual connection, too much tv, belief systems.....

 

Something going on that makes them more susceptible to official messaging. 

 

 

 

sj1.jpg.95221b2120f1bb2ce4450356e6c20873.jpg

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a difference between heart and mind. Complex tasks are trained, learned and repeated but knowledge isn't wisdom and its wisdom to know freedom that meant us non-vaxxed knew not to take Covax.

 

Besides even intelligence demands one doesn't trust the government. How many times have they lied, took no responsibility and extorted the people. Only a fool believes them and gets tricked by the hype.

 

Maybe the reason they're so 'smart' is due to their submissivness to authority and thus always did as told in school. Im not knocking education or knowledge but it must be tempered with the wisdom to know how to use it. In short we're saying, sheep are sheep, despite their degrees.

 

Without emotional and spiritual maturity you are subject to child like submission and that isn't what an intelligent human truly is. Awareness, consciousness not just learning information and repeating it.

 

How many 'smart' politicians and pharma chemists did really stupid things with Covid...

 

If Government was a product, its sale would be illegal. No drug, not even alcohol, can cause the fundamental ills of society. Thus if we where to look for the source of Mans troubles, we should test not people for drugs, but for stupidity, ignorance, greed and selfish ambition.

 

- Rourke

 

So one shouldn't equate 'smart' with 'good, competant or honest'.

 

file_kindlephoto-1268655655.jpg.e16d5e5c8f59b9b66bb9698ded1c0d67.jpg

 

'Why Grandma, what big brains you have'. 'All the better to fool you with, my dear'.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.rt.com/news/567682-bioresearch-intelligence-operation-wuhan/

 

US-funded bioresearch on foreign soil appears to be a “giant intelligence operation” for assessing biowarfare capabilities, according to a whistleblower. Collecting and tinkering with bat coronaviruses in China ultimately resulted in the accidental release of SARS-CoV-2, the infection that causes Covid-19, he believes.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

I don't know if stupid is the right word, because a lot of these folks can do highly complex tasks that requires a high degree of intelligence.

 

I'm not sure what it is or the right word to use. some people seem to believe it is flouride in the water, lack of spiritual connection, too much tv, belief systems.....

 

Something going on that makes them more susceptible to official messaging. 

I think that appropriate term to use is "people with low consciousness level".

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Nemo said:

There's a difference between heart and mind. Complex tasks are trained, learned and repeated but knowledge isn't wisdom and its wisdom to know freedom that meant us non-vaxxed knew not to take Covax.

 

Besides even intelligence demands one doesn't trust the government. How many times have they lied, took no responsibility and extorted the people. Only a fool believes them and gets tricked by the hype.

 

Maybe the reason they're so 'smart' is due to their submissivness to authority and thus always did as told in school. Im not knocking education or knowledge but it must be tempered with the wisdom to know how to use it. In short we're saying, sheep are sheep, despite their degrees.

 

Without emotional and spiritual maturity you are subject to child like submission and that isn't what an intelligent human truly is. Awareness, consciousness not just learning information and repeating it.

 

How many 'smart' politicians and pharma chemists did really stupid things with Covid...

 

If Government was a product, its sale would be illegal. No drug, not even alcohol, can cause the fundamental ills of society. Thus if we where to look for the source of Mans troubles, we should test not people for drugs, but for stupidity, ignorance, greed and selfish ambition.

 

- Rourke

 

So one shouldn't equate 'smart' with 'good, competant or honest'.

 

file_kindlephoto-1268655655.jpg.e16d5e5c8f59b9b66bb9698ded1c0d67.jpg

 

'Why Grandma, what big brains you have'. 'All the better to fool you with, my dear'.

 

I think the bell curve is pretty true, at least with the jabs. Dimwits are often religious or superstistious, also often poor and don't trust the government.

 

Midwits are too sure of themselves and their public "education".

 

Then you have folks on the genius end of the spectrum.

 

cl.jpg.26c629cf17c4445c5949ab3359779b8b.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I think the bell curve is pretty true, at least with the jabs. Dimwits are often religious or superstistious, also often poor and don't trust the government.

 

Midwits are too sure of themselves and their public "education".

 

Then you have folks on the genius end of the spectrum.

 

cl.jpg.26c629cf17c4445c5949ab3359779b8b.jpg

 

Well this is quite flattering to be in the high IQ club, but i won't let it go to my head, as for why people fell for it, then i say many did not, but if they spoke out then you could say good bye to your job, just ask charlie 'cuntface' mullins about that one, he was paraded on our TerrorVision simply because he is of the narcissistic i hate you attitude where he can furnish himself with adoration and obedience that a psychopath craves, and fulfils the necessary fear of economic warfare to be waged against those in positions that could speak out.

The love of money is the root of all evil, personally my soul is of higher worth than something as odious as luncheon vouchers to be beholden to.

Psychological and economical warfare is a powerful combination to have to endure.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.politico.eu/article/pfizer-coronavirus-albert-bourla-europea-union-refuses-testify/amp/

 

Quote

On October 14, the European Public Prosecutor’s Office confirmed it had an ongoing investigation into the EU’s COVID vaccine purchases, but has not yet specified who is being investigated or which of the EU’s vaccine contracts are under scrutiny.

 

What about the UK ? bending over for another round of boosters? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Guardian:

‘I want it even knowing the risks’: younger Australians seek out GPs willing to flout Covid vaccine guidelines.

Fourth wave has prompted some Australians who are not eligible for a fourth dose of Covid vaccine to find someone who’ll give it to them.

 

Some Australian health experts wonder if the second booster shot should be made available to people aged 16 to 29.

 
 
 
Sun 4 Dec 2022 23.30 GMT

 

 
 

Young Australians have been left doctor-shopping for health professionals willing to flout the rules and give them a fourth Covid vaccination.

 

As infections across the country continue to rise, health experts are now questioning if the second booster shot should be made available to people aged 16 to 29.

 

People in that age group are now not eligible to receive the fourth dose. The rules follow the advice of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (Atagi).

 

Hmmm, nicely timed after Senator Rennick's compelling speech.

 

 

Also Pfizer asks FDA to clear Covax for children under five.

Edited by Nemo
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nemo said:

The Guardian:

‘I want it even knowing the risks’: younger Australians seek out GPs willing to flout Covid vaccine guidelines.

Fourth wave has prompted some Australians who are not eligible for a fourth dose of Covid vaccine to find someone who’ll give it to them.

 

Some Australian health experts wonder if the second booster shot should be made available to people aged 16 to 29.

 
 
 
Sun 4 Dec 2022 23.30 GMT

 

 
 

Young Australians have been left doctor-shopping for health professionals willing to flout the rules and give them a fourth Covid vaccination.

 

As infections across the country continue to rise, health experts are now questioning if the second booster shot should be made available to people aged 16 to 29.

 

People in that age group are now not eligible to receive the fourth dose. The rules follow the advice of the Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (Atagi).

 

Hmmm, nicely timed after Senator Rennick's compelling speech.

 

 

Also Pfizer asks FDA to clear Covax for children under five.

You can't educate pork.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

I don't know if stupid is the right word, because a lot of these folks can do highly complex tasks that requires a high degree of intelligence.

 

I'm not sure what it is or the right word to use. some people seem to believe it is flouride in the water, lack of spiritual connection, too much tv, belief systems.....

 

Something going on that makes them more susceptible to official messaging. 

 

lack of honesty

 

everything going wrong springs from peoples unwillingness to be honest

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

lack of honesty

 

everything going wrong springs from peoples unwillingness to be honest

 

the world whether online or offline is drowning in dishonesty. Ironically the dark illuminati are punishing the portion of humanity who simply will not pull their heads out of the sand; here is the bulk of humanity in a big dishonesty circle jerk:

 

Untitled4.jpg

 

and here's illuminati bagman (rockefeller front man) with his 'final solution' jab ready to stick them in their fat, dishonest asses:

 

image.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Well this is quite flattering to be in the high IQ club, but i won't let it go to my head, as for why people fell for it, then i say many did not, but if they spoke out then you could say good bye to your job, just ask charlie 'cuntface' mullins about that one, he was paraded on our TerrorVision simply because he is of the narcissistic i hate you attitude where he can furnish himself with adoration and obedience that a psychopath craves, and fulfils the necessary fear of economic warfare to be waged against those in positions that could speak out.

 

There's quite a few funny pages about 'Charlie' on this thread when he had his cosmetic surgery and dictated his 'no vax no job policy'. Rod Stewart wannabe...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

and here's illuminati bagman (rockefeller front man) with his 'final solution' jab ready to stick them in their fat, dishonest asses:

Rockefeller Foundation Funds Behavioral Scientists to Brainwash People Into Taking COVID Injections

Global Research, December 04, 2022
SHTFplan.com 30 August 2022

An initiative funded in part by the Rockefeller Foundation is investing an initial $7.2 million in behavioral research. This particular study will be focused on brainwashing the public into getting the COVID-19 injections, the foundation announced last week.

The Rockefeller Foundation is a globalist organization founded by oil magnate and robber baron John D. Rockefeller in 1913. Since then, the Foundation has influenced many of the world’s largest and most powerful institutions, including the World Health Organisation, the National Institutes of Health, central banks, and governments.  These are the masters’ masters, and they need you injected with the COVID-19 sauce.

The initiative to brainwash the public, dubbed The Mercury Project, is run by the Social Science Research Council (“SSRC”). In September 2021, the SSRC received a three-year $7.5 million grant from the Rockefeller Foundation toward the costs of launching a research consortium to drive acceptance and uptake of COVID-19 vaccination. They also funded research that will provide insights to counter health misinformation and disinformation (basically censor anyone who disagrees, or cannot be brainwashed). The grant will fund research through August 31, 2024, according to a report by the Daily Exposé.

An initial $7.2 million in behavioral research focused on convincing more people to get the COVID-19 injections, the Foundation announced last week. Apparently, they haven’t hit their target goal for how many they need to inject to carry out their agenda. They are looking specifically at “tailored” results for the following regions:

Bolivia, Brazil, Côte D’Ivoire, Ghana, Haiti, India, Kenya, Malawi, Mexico, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, United States, and Zimbabwe.

“With Covid-19 prevalent and rapidly evolving everywhere, there is a pressing need to identify interventions with the potential to increase vaccination take-up. Vaccines are only effective if they become vaccinations; vaccines are a scientific marvel but their potential is unfulfilled if they are left on the shelf,” said Anna Harvey, President of SSRC. “The large volume of high-quality proposals submitted to the Mercury Project underscores just how eager the social and behavioral science community is to evaluate interventions to increase vaccination demand and build healthier information environments.”

And they are admitting that coming after the children is one of the goals. Once they can turn kids into automaton drones just repeating what they were told without any thought of their own, the battle is won:

  • Conducting literacy training for secondary school students in partnership with local authorities to help students identify Covid-19 vaccine misinformation;
  • Equipping trusted messengers with communication strategies to increase Covid-19 vaccination demand;
  • Using social networks to share tailored, community-developed messaging to increase Covid-19 vaccination demand. –Rockefeller Foundation

Obviously, something went wrong as they are dumping millions into a brainwashing scheme to convince people to take the shots we now know are causing AIDS and SADS. We had mentioned that not enough people bought into the scamdemic the first go around, so we need to brace for what’s next: War On “Vaccine Hesitancy” Lost! Prepare For What’s Next!

When these sociopaths realize brainwashing doesn’t work on everyone, and likely only on those who already have taken these shots, they will roll out something else. Stay vigilant and prepared. They are still telling us without telling us that these injections are a part of the overall agenda and they haven’t yet convinced enough people to give themselves AIDS…yet.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/rockefeller-foundation-funds-behavioral-scientists-brainwash-people-taking-covid-injections/5791930

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The HPV caused catastrophic harm to women, but the Covid shot is even more dangerous

Vaccines causing sterility is not new:
The HPV vaccine caused sterility and ovarian failure in young women, causing 9 and 10 year old girls to go into premature menopause,
The trials showed a 27% miscarriage rate and there was a 50% drop in teenage pregnancy over a 10 year period.

What we are now seeing with the covid shots is far, far worse

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...