Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

18 hours ago, numnuts said:

Macron must have recruited him to hunt down the unvaccinated in France.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63835091

'Sajid Javid to stand down as MP at next election.'

'In a reference to their shared love of the Star Wars film franchise, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak paid tribute to Mr Javid by tweeting "May the Force be with you, Saj".' (No, Rishi. This dude is definitely from the Misty Mountains.)

_127866186_tweetstarwars.jpg.webp

I think that may have been a misprint. Should it not have been 'May the FARCE be with you?'

• Haha 2

Just watched the film "Await Further Instructions"  https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4971408/

It's on the surface about an alien invasion, but, also a perfect dark mirror on events since Jan 2020 - even starting out with a terrorist incident inducing racist overtones - much like the Scamdemic did against the Chinese. The sequence following the package being dropped down the chimney is spot on.

Mind blowing, the film is from 2018.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, numnuts said:

Yes. We should have had longer and tougher lockdowns.

keir-starmer.jpg?width=982&height=726

I detest the sight of these people, although I understand that's the aim?

Yesterday a guest on the radio said several MP's are contemplating leaving politics. I believe 'they' are determined to drive out any good guys, and destroy any faith in our current system and our right to have a say. 

As it happens, Pav a caller on Talk Radio mentioned Rod Humphris, from the Raven Pub in Bath. In April 2021 Rod challenged Kier Starmer over the lockdown harms, and Kier dismissed. And Rod said "get out of my pub". It was on the news at the time. After that Rod was traveling around the country interviewing the vaccine injured. 

Quote from the guardian below; the whole article is worth reading, as well as articles in the local press.

After listening for a period, the Labour leader stressed the sacrifices made by NHS staff, telling the landlord, “so I really don’t need lectures from you about this pandemic”...

• Like 2

I think these new 'rises' in Covid cases being reported are a pre-emptive lie for the many deaths we'll see this winter. Insulate Britain may have been onto something. We all know the causes and its not a virus. How many deaths will be certified as 'died within 28 days of a positive test' (not testing for a virus) of course.

shutterstock_2150527015_kindlephoto-549569937.jpg.0a8ea07b96e2abe92b98be783e5eb4c1.jpg.5eb15819bb3426cead81604987e29a03.jpg

19 hours ago, Diesel said:

Would you give blood to help cure the vaxxed?

I wouldn't give my blood to anyone. It's liquid tissue with foreign DNA... Guess what your body do with foreign DNA. In XXI century there should be other ways to save life than primitive, barbaric blood transfusion. It's not my job so I have no idea... But what I experienced in family - everyone had complications or died after transfusion. It's my point of view and everyone could have their own... 

• Like 2

Last night Elon dumped Twitter data containing proof the DNC conspired to censor free speech during the election including the Hunter Laptop from Hell. This is Election fraud and illegal.

Elon Musk promotes release of internal Twitter documents rehashing platform’s block of Hunter Biden story

Many of the details released on Friday night had already been public, including the steps the company took around the New York Post article from October 2020 that alleged it had a “smoking-gun email” between Hunter Biden and a Ukrainian businessman.

Screenshot_20221203-175515_kindlephoto-1136915675.png.a9343923f852acdf41d5ab0cad124620.png

www.Foxnews.com/media/elon-musk-reveals-twitter-suppressing-hunter-biden-story-2020
Edited by Nemo
  • Haha 1

The Republicans have been trying to reign in Big Tech for fear this would happen, so the dirty Democrats made a deal with Big Tech offering government protections in return for tyranical use of their platforms.

Facebook also took orders from the FBI to censor accounts including the Hunter Biden Laptop and to help rig the election.

Democrats are so immoral and dirty, the do exactly what they accuse others of and then lie about it if they're not congratulating one another for their crimes or cover-ups.

If there is a hell, then its a democratic state. Save the fire and brimstone, just preach 'hell's full of democrats' and I'll be good!

Edited by Nemo
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I honestly dont see people taking another round of Covax or Lockdowns.

All we'll see is the fallout.

I'm not so sure.

Covid in my experience has come under discussion online and real life again. The majority of people still defend the vax just from the folks I speak to which is a small sample.

Lockdowns, in europe I think would not be a goer though with the cost of living crisis and with cake gate still in the memories.

4 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm not so sure.

Covid in my experience has come under discussion online and real life again. The majority of people still defend the vax just from the folks I speak to which is a small sample.

Lockdowns, in europe I think would not be a goer though with the cost of living crisis and with cake gate still in the memories.

mass vaxx is over

most vaxxed i talk to say point blank never again.

you have the last remaining pathetic sheep and old TV addicts that still are getting jabbed.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

mass vaxx is over

you have the last remaining pathetic sheep and old TV addicts that still are getting jabbed.

That's good to know.

I'm seeing more masking-up again, mostly from the oldies and those of Chinese/Japanese-looking origin. I suspect it's more a case of thinking they're doing the kind thing and protecting any spread of germs at this time of year, maybe some fear thrown in as well. There's a woman working at the supermarket who's gone back to masking up and she doesn't come across as an idiot when we've chatted over the past year, so perhaps sometimes it's the "do-gooder"/well-meaning gene kicking in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11497901/Fully-vaccinated-mother-two-Melanie-Leffler-dies-just-hours-testing-positive-Covid.html#comments

Fully vaccinated mother-of-two dies in her sleep just HOURS after testing positive to Covid - with her only symptoms being a runny nose and sore throat

Well, well, well. Would you adam and eve it. Avoid sleeping if you have a runny nose and sore throat.

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I honestly dont see people taking another round of Covax or Lockdowns.

All we'll see is the fallout.

I am skeptical. 🤨

37 minutes ago, Mr H said:

I'm not so sure.

Agree with you

32 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

mass vaxx is over

I don't believe them.

Come next round of propaganda, Virus Z in the air and you'll see people put their mask back on, queing to get the vaxx and not forgetting coupious amount of hand sanitizing at supermarkets. lol 🤡

They are currently busy rising fear on the Strep A.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

This whole "outbreak" of "Strep" is simply the reaction to jabs and being exposed to parents/other jabbed kids by children with compromised/still developing immune systems.

And the "rise" in COVID "cases" is being reported across the European/US mainstream media...all perfectly in lockstep again.

According to some, no shedding exists though.

PS - Anti Facts Sir, welcome back as a mod. I would have nominated you but I didn't want to get wrong foot in, just in case. 😃

• Thanks 1