Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

23 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Firstly. how does one prove, or even make the case, that they are not vaccinated? Secondly, does anyone know if blood donated by someone traditionally is mixed with anyone else's traditionally donated blood? Thirdly, is this new scheme going to mix blood? The article isn't clear on that, but I might be blind to the obvious answer.   

The answer to that is on the SafeBlood website:

"The creation of an effective blood bank is at the moment still a dream for the future, because as long as we cannot prove scientifically that “our blood” (once we will have blood banks) comes from unvaccinated people – the operation of such a blood bank is absolutely pointless – it would be closed on the first day. The procedure here is therefore first to create a scientifically recognized test (dark field microscopy is perfectly sufficient for us, but not for the legislator) and only then to build up the infrastructure. In the first step we therefore concentrate on the mediation and the pressure on hospitals in order to achieve that they (again) allow the free choice of the blood donor. Before Corona, this was possible without any problems, and we want to achieve this state again."

https://safeblood.ch/en/faqs/

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wingwang said:

The answer to that is on the SafeBlood website.

And traditionally donated blood is mixed? If so, then you would be nigh on guaranteed to get blood from the vaccinated. Pardon my ignorance on this topic. 🙂

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Macron must have recruited him to hunt down the unvaccinated in France.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63835091

'Sajid Javid to stand down as MP at next election.'

'In a reference to their shared love of the Star Wars film franchise, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak paid tribute to Mr Javid by tweeting "May the Force be with you, Saj".' (No, Rishi. This dude is definitely from the Misty Mountains.)

_127866186_tweetstarwars.jpg.webp

Doing a runner, I'd suggest. New Zealand seems to be quite popular, I hear.  Oh well !

On 12/1/2022 at 2:05 PM, jack121 said:

Do you think this may apply to unvaxxed sperm, so that hopefully all the pretty young women of the world may be chasing after my satan juice free fertile penis, as all the vaxxed are now mindless limp dickless eunachs with no balls. Maybe the future is not as bleak as bill gates makes it seem.

An old Serbian saying/adage seems suitable here: "from your mouth to Gods ears" 😂

5 minutes ago, numnuts said:

And traditionally donated blood is mixed? If so, then you would be nigh on guaranteed to get blood from the vaccinated. Pardon my ignorance on this topic. 🙂

My understanding is that SafeBlood will match donors with recipients, e.g., a patient will say, "I want to receive blood from person(x)." The blood would be screened and supplied to the patient directly without entering the traditional pool where blood is indeed mixed.

It's still early days and I suspect there's some nefarious bureaucracy to overcome. I wish them well... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yes, all very carefully planned and scripted by the BBC.

The reason Wilko Johnson got so much coverage is because they had a plausible “excuse” for his death and therefore gave it more airtime to maximise predictive programming. Johnson was the guitarist in Dr. Feelgood and Ian Dury & The Blockheads but more importantly he got cancer in the early 2010’s and was told he was going to die. I saw him on his ”farewell” tour and immediately after that he went into hospital for treatment.

Miraculously he made a full recovery but the BBC have obviously used his “previous” as their get out of jail card while conveniently failing to mention that there’s a huge amount of people are having cancer and other serious illnesses return from remission after taking the jab.

Obviously with Christine McVie, they had nothing to fall back on so quietly brushed it under the carpet. Same scenario with Irene Cara.

A brief look at obituaries - even those on Wikipedia - does indeed show large numbers checking out due to cancers and ALS.

Whatever else are its attributes and effects, the Convid vax (like other so-called vaccinations) is a definite immuno-suppressant.

All those helpful ads for flu, shingles, pneumonia and convid vaccines are really only helpful for auditors anxious to reduce what they term the 'pensions burden.'

Those who are trusting and/or foolish enough to take up such offers are assisting the depopulation agenda with their own persons.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, wingwang said:

It's still early days and I suspect there's some nefarious bureaucracy to overcome. I wish them well... 

This all 'sounds' genuine and legitimate, but I am very low on trust nowadays. Then again, if I ever need blood urgently, it is obviously where I would try to go. Thinking about it, I would accept death over blood that is nigh on guaranteed to come from the vaccinated. A good indicator of how bona fide this project is, will be how hard the PTB try to thwart it.

9 minutes ago, pete675 said:

All those helpful ads for flu, shingles, pneumonia and convid vaccines are really only helpful for auditors anxious to reduce what they term the 'pensions burden'.

And by eventually increasing the state pension qualification age to 70, which is going to happen.

32 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

That is one evil, nasty looking bastard.

You might be on to something there.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, numnuts said:

This all 'sounds' genuine and legitimiate, but I am very low on trust nowadays. Then again, if I ever need blood urgently, it is obviously where I would try to go. Thinking about it, I would accept death over blood that is nigh on guaranteed to come from the vaccinated. A good indicator of how bona fide this project is, will be how hard the PTB try to thwart it.

The fact that SafeBlood say what they propose was possible prior to covid and not now suggests the PTB have pre-empted this already. Sad. There's a case in NZ at the moment where a baby needs open heart surgery and the parents are wanting the surgeons to use unvaxxed blood. The authorities are threatening to take custody of the child if the parents try to stop the operation going ahead: https://rumble.com/v1xllk6-freedom-to-choose-clean-blood.html 

This is a battle front that's certainly opening up...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, numnuts said:

'In a reference to their shared love of the Star Wars film franchise, Prime Minister Rishi Sunak paid tribute to Mr Javid by tweeting "May the Force be with you, Saj".' (No, Rishi. This dude is definitely from the Misty Mountains.)

they should make a brokeback mountain remake: they would make a lovely couple

the diversity quotas would be already met and their talents as actors are obviously on point

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

JABBED?

Brad William Henke dead at 56: Former NFL player turned actor on Orange Is The New Black and Dexter 'passed away in his sleep' his family confirm

• The cause of his death was unclear as of Thursday
  • Actor best known for appearing on Orange Is the New Black, Justified and Lost
  • He played in the NFL for the Denver Broncos before trying acting  

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:58 GMT, 1 December 2022 | Updated: 01:41 GMT, 2 December 2022

65155147-0-image-a-28_1669939032305.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11493151/Brad-William-Henke-dead-56-Former-NFL-player-turned-actor-passed-away-sleep.html

&

TikTok star Megha Thakur suffered anxiety-induced heart attack just FOUR MONTHS ago and battled suicidal thoughts before she died 'unexpectedly' aged 21 - but influencer's cause of death still unknown

• Megha Thakur suffered from an anxiety-induced heart attack just four months before her 'unexpected' death on November 24, aged 21
  • The body positive TikTok star often posts videos about how to best foster ones self-confidence and started posting to the platform in 2019
  • On her Instagram Thakur also spoke of her mental health in years previous revealing that she has had suicidal thoughts in the past
  • The Canadian native, from Brampton, Ontario, was just 21 when she passed away in the early morning hours of November 24 - her cause of death still unknown

By Aneeta Bhole For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:08 GMT, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 17:42 GMT, 2 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11495351/TikTok-star-Megha-Thakur-suffered-anxiety-induced-heart-attack-just-FOUR-MONTHS-dying.html

JABBED?

Ricky Ponting is rushed to hospital after suffering heart complications during the Australia and West Indies Test

By Peter Vincent For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 09:01 GMT, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 11:01 GMT, 2 December 2022

Ricky Ponting has been rushed to hospital after a heart scare during the Perth test match against the West Indies.

The former Australian captain, champion batsman and television commentator left the Perth Stadium around lunchtime on day three after experiencing dizzy spells.

It is understood Ponting, who was working for Channel 7, did not return to the ground.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-11494381/Ricky-Ponting-hospital-heart-complications-Australia-v-West-Indies-cricket-test.html

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Brad William Henke dead at 56: Former NFL player turned actor on Orange Is The New Black and Dexter 'passed away in his sleep' his family confirm

• The cause of his death was unclear as of Thursday
  • Actor best known for appearing on Orange Is the New Black, Justified and Lost
  • He played in the NFL for the Denver Broncos before trying acting  

By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:58 GMT, 1 December 2022 | Updated: 01:41 GMT, 2 December 2022

65155147-0-image-a-28_1669939032305.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11493151/Brad-William-Henke-dead-56-Former-NFL-player-turned-actor-passed-away-sleep.html

&

TikTok star Megha Thakur suffered anxiety-induced heart attack just FOUR MONTHS ago and battled suicidal thoughts before she died 'unexpectedly' aged 21 - but influencer's cause of death still unknown

• Megha Thakur suffered from an anxiety-induced heart attack just four months before her 'unexpected' death on November 24, aged 21
  • The body positive TikTok star often posts videos about how to best foster ones self-confidence and started posting to the platform in 2019
  • On her Instagram Thakur also spoke of her mental health in years previous revealing that she has had suicidal thoughts in the past
  • The Canadian native, from Brampton, Ontario, was just 21 when she passed away in the early morning hours of November 24 - her cause of death still unknown

By Aneeta Bhole For Dailymail.Com

Published: 16:08 GMT, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 17:42 GMT, 2 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11495351/TikTok-star-Megha-Thakur-suffered-anxiety-induced-heart-attack-just-FOUR-MONTHS-dying.html

More baffled doctors ? Oh well !

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Ricky Ponting is rushed to hospital after suffering heart complications during the Australia and West Indies Test

By Peter Vincent For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 09:01 GMT, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 11:01 GMT, 2 December 2022

Ricky Ponting has been rushed to hospital after a heart scare during the Perth test match against the West Indies.

The former Australian captain, champion batsman and television commentator left the Perth Stadium around lunchtime on day three after experiencing dizzy spells.

It is understood Ponting, who was working for Channel 7, did not return to the ground.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cricket/article-11494381/Ricky-Ponting-hospital-heart-complications-Australia-v-West-Indies-cricket-test.html

Oh dear. Never mind !

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Would you give blood to help cure the vaxxed?

at this stage of the game where it seems that they want to target DNA i would be wary about what anyone would want with that biological material.

are the vaxxed now immuno-suppressed?

JABBED?

Broadway star Quentin Oliver Lee dead at 34: Wife reveals she 'held his hand tight' as actor passed away after battle with colon cancer

•  Broadway actor Quentin Oliver Lee's wife, Angie, confirmed his passing, at age 34, in an emotional Instagram post
  •  The actor, best known for his role as Phantom in the US tour of The Phantom of the Opera, died by his spouse's side as she held onto his hand
  •  'I saw his last breaths, held his hand tight, and felt his heartbeat slowly drift away. He had a smile on his face, and was surrounded by those,' she wrote
  • His widow continued: 'It was peaceful, and perfect' 

By Deirdre Simonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:32 GMT, 2 December 2022 | Updated: 19:17 GMT, 2 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11496241/Broadway-actor-Quentin-Oliver-Lee-died-34-colon-cancer.html

Pfizer whistle-blower shows glowing evidence to Australian senator
Thursday, December 1,

https://beforeitsnews.com/international/2022/12/pfizer-whistle-blower-shows-glowing-evidence-to-australian-senator-2510428.html

Originally from here:

https://www.edgeradioaustralia.com/

We have seen this senator before. It is one hour long. I have seen the whole of it and totally recommend it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, numnuts said:

Fuck me, URGH ! Disgusting. See the state of these two ugly bar stewards: They would indeed make very good star wars monsters, and the thing with this pair is that they would not need any make-up or special effects - they're fucked up enough as it is.  george lucas is going to save a fortune.