Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

21 hours ago, Nemo said:

Funny that if unvaxxed blood becomes needed, then they'd be at the mercy of the "Unvaxxed".

I wonder what government/NHS campaign they'd use to get us to give our precious blood.

Do you think this may apply to unvaxxed sperm, so that hopefully all the pretty young women of the world may be chasing after my satan juice free fertile penis, as all the vaxxed are now mindless limp dickless eunachs with no balls. Maybe the future is not as bleak as bill gates makes it seem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

17 hours ago, Nemo said:

If anyone knows the occult history of revolutions, you know that they push down to rise up, pull left to spring right and pressure the masses that they bring the fight.

What we are seeing is the coiling of the spring that when the people snap they bring the state of revolution where great changes can be made more easily, especially with the people charged, directed and in one mind, demanding, defiant and forceful but mainly led by the voice of one leader.

This is the world revolution and their 'great work'.

A revolution describes circlular motion where the thing revolving returns to its original point.

In the former uk, that would mean that the 1066 gang remain in control of everything.

4 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

fear mongering?

how could Canada emprison all unvaxxed or people, in the future, who dont want forced injections?

He said it was a new bill? It is his interpretation of the new bill I guess. you could argue that. 

• Like 1

JABBED?

Dog The Bounty Hunter co-star David Robinson dead at 50: Wife reveals he died in her arms 'suddenly' while on a work Zoom call in their dining room - but denies 'rumors of heart attack and stroke'

• His wife Brooke Robinson confirmed that David had passed away at their California home on Wednesday, November 30 via a statement on Facebook
  • It read: 'David was very healthy and was on a work call in our dining room at home when he collapsed'
  • 'Life-saving maneuvers were attempted and paramedics were called. David died in my arms,' she continued
  • Early reports had alleged David had 'appeared to have a heart attack or stroke' 
  • Brooke blasted those claims writing: 'The rumors of a heart attack and stroke have already been ruled out,' but no cause of death has been confirmed 
  • David's ex-wife Rainy confirmed Thursday that he had passed away after suffering a medical emergency during a Zoom call 
  • Police and paramedics failed to revive him after arriving at the scene 
  • David starred in Dog's Most Wanted which aired on WGN in 2019 
  • In a statement, Dog said: 'I'm shocked and saddened by the sudden loss of David Robinson, my right-hand man of many years. Until we meet again, brother' 

By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:58 GMT, 1 December 2022 | Updated: 20:35 GMT, 1 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11491611/Dog-Bounty-Hunter-partner-David-Robinson-dead-50-suffering-medical-emergency.html

7 hours ago, Edmund Blackadder said:

A revolution describes circlular motion where the thing revolving returns to its original point.

In the former uk, that would mean that the 1066 gang remain in control of everything.

In this sense 'Revolution' as political, stems from its meaning 'revolt' and not 'revolve' but the latin 'revolutio', to 'turn around'.

Edited by Nemo

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

JABBED?

Dog The Bounty Hunter co-star David Robinson dead at 50: Wife reveals he died in her arms 'suddenly' while on a work Zoom call in their dining room - but denies 'rumors of heart attack and stroke'

• His wife Brooke Robinson confirmed that David had passed away at their California home on Wednesday, November 30 via a statement on Facebook
  • It read: 'David was very healthy and was on a work call in our dining room at home when he collapsed'
  • 'Life-saving maneuvers were attempted and paramedics were called. David died in my arms,' she continued
  • Early reports had alleged David had 'appeared to have a heart attack or stroke' 
  • Brooke blasted those claims writing: 'The rumors of a heart attack and stroke have already been ruled out,' but no cause of death has been confirmed 
  • David's ex-wife Rainy confirmed Thursday that he had passed away after suffering a medical emergency during a Zoom call 
  • Police and paramedics failed to revive him after arriving at the scene 
  • David starred in Dog's Most Wanted which aired on WGN in 2019 
  • In a statement, Dog said: 'I'm shocked and saddened by the sudden loss of David Robinson, my right-hand man of many years. Until we meet again, brother' 

By Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:58 GMT, 1 December 2022 | Updated: 20:35 GMT, 1 December 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11491611/Dog-Bounty-Hunter-partner-David-Robinson-dead-50-suffering-medical-emergency.html

What a shame !     Never mind !   I'll have a crunchie, then

Edited by Nip
  • Haha 3

On 11/30/2022 at 3:17 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

dnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.jpg

There was a good thread about these murals on the pre-2019 forum.

20 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

They seem to be dropping, regardless of age or general health...there was a guy from Dr Feelgood last week (who was still touring and doing stuff) and the woman who sang Fame and Flashdance died at the weekend.

From what I can gather, though not conclusive, McVie wasn't ill two weeks prior to her demise. So, even though she was 79 years old, this was probably something unexpected, sudden and catastrophic.

19 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

72382bf77e3bfda3.jpg

I bet he used his fake vaccine certificates to go and get some of those free blow jobs on offer in Switzerland.

14 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Meanwhile in Australia;

When askd if they are 'aware' of something or not, then they should just answer the question. If they then want to start blubbering, after they answer the question, then whatever.

On 11/30/2022 at 8:11 AM, Frankieboy said:

I have thought a lot about all of the World War deaths, in the past few years. If only they knew that they were dying for the opposite of what they thought they were dying for, which this guy can't quite grasp. They wouldn't have gone. Furthermore, even normies, both then and now, can see how the Treaty Of Versailles laid the seeds for World War II. I also reckon that the PTB sickos relished all of the carnage, on top of consolidating their power.

• Like 3

90182298_3013496858670315_7935567900360835072_o.thumb.webp.c558542acce254d584c949761bf9c012.webp

A community of Filipino educators also credited Trinidad as the artist behind "Maskcommunication" when they partnered with Trinidad to raise money for teachers who had been stranded by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Hey, what is 'LONE SKUM' an anagram of?

6 minutes ago, Nemo said:

90182298_3013496858670315_7935567900360835072_o.thumb.webp.c558542acce254d584c949761bf9c012.webp

A community of Filipino educators also credited Trinidad as the artist behind "Maskcommunication" when they partnered with Trinidad to raise money for teachers who had been stranded by the COVID-19 pandemic.

Hey, what is 'LONE SKUM' an anagram of?

ELON MUSK ?

• Haha 1

So it seems whenever a celebrity dies now, the cult media doesn't state the cause of death, any of them, they just claim illness and they are also automatically stating 'antivaxxers' already commenting on cause of death.

Now I read these apparent 'antivaxxer' comments and they're obviously making it up as a pre-emptive defence against the obvious assumption, because I've never heard anyone say such aweful things like they quoted on Techarp.com.

FACT: We know they lie and claim Fact!

So Christine Mcvie from Fleetwood Mac died yesterday and the media are so weird about these deaths.

They really made an enemy for the people, a boogie man, out of 'antivaxxers' when really most are simply anti-covax and for good all but now apparent reasons.

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 1