Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

I think it's quite possible this jab will do fuck all much like the one they rolled out in Russia only for the "cases" to keep "soaring". And of course all us conspiracy nutters will have egg on our faces when everyone seems to be fine.

the issue with the vaccine is not just the adverse effects that will inevitably occur from a MASS roll out of an experimental drug that has had no long term effects studies carried out

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

There are so many potential dangers here and i would much rather take my chances with the flu which has never managed to kill me yet. The worst the flu has ever managed to do to me is lay me in bed for a few days in a sweaty mess. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of my life

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the issue with the vaccine is not just the adverse effects that will inevitably occur from a MASS roll out of an experimental drug that has had no long term effects studies carried out

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

There are so many potential dangers here and i would much rather take my chances with the flu which has never managed to kill me yet. The worst the flu has ever managed to do to me is lay me in bed for a few days in a sweaty mess. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of my life

Yeah Schwab has talked about "smart gut bacteria". It's definitely dangerous stuff, they want us controlled in the body and the mind.

I don't know though if they roll it out and people immediately start having adverse reactions it would screw up their whole agenda, I don't think the first one at least is likely to do too much.

Just now, Illmatic said:

Yeah Schwab has talked about "smart gut bacteria". It's definitely dangerous stuff, they want us controlled in the body and the mind.

I don't know though if they roll it out and people immediately start having adverse reactions it would screw up their whole agenda, I don't think the first one at least is likely to do too much.

smart dust is a thing!

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

I think it's quite possible this jab will do fuck all much like the one they rolled out in Russia only for the "cases" to keep "soaring". And of course all us conspiracy nutters will have egg on our faces when everyone seems to be fine.

The biggest danger is being forced onto a health passport control grid. We don't know what the vaccine will do if anything, but if that happens we will most certainly lose all our privacy and rights as a citizen, the few we have left. We'll also be forced to take any kind of other experimental vaccines down the line they decide to push on us.

Quite possibly...in fact its not particularly the vaccine that worries me i can and will say no and am equipped to operate my life without requiring wristbands ,nano tech or any other such bollocks,i understand many aren't in the same position but i cant save the world ...what worries me the most is the march of the blueshirts ,even the army aint armed yet however every copper is (we can debate parva spray elsewhere...but for me to posess it is a section 5 prohibited weapon..totally verboten on pain of 5 years) the knock on and dribble down effect to the increasing number of ''officials''  given powers (did you know traffic wardens now have powah ?) also worries me immensly some of these bastards would sell their grandmother down the river for the price of a cup of tea...and every day this quote is never far from my thoughts

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Not beyond the bounds of possibility that the first on the ''kill lists'' to receive it in the UK will be over 85 years old and front line workers....pound to a pinch of snuff there will be more than one vaccine being used...one comapritively harmless and one that isn't

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I'd be more worried about the legal point.

I've worked in the past with firms using IBM and Oracle software, when customers have had a license audit. Basically they get screwed over for any unlicensed software and some faced huge fines/surcharges.

Can you imagine if the biologically incorporated RNA licensing inspector suddenly turns up at your house accusing you of unlawfully using Pfizer's technology in your biological system. What you going to do when they issue a cease and desist notice?

a) Kill yourself, and cease using their intellectual property?

b) Hunt for a CRISPR kit and replace the offending code with cat or slug DNA?

c) Pay the fine/surcharge?

d) Kill the inspector and hope they don't send a killer drone squad round?

1 minute ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Can you imagine if the biologically incorporated RNA licensing inspector suddenly turns up at your house accusing you of unlawfully using Pfizer's technology in your biological system. What you going to do when they issue a cease and desist notice?

a) Kill yourself, and cease using their intellectual property?

b) Hunt for a CRISPR kit and replace the offending code with cat or slug DNA?

c) Pay the fine/surcharge?

d) Kill the inspector and hope they don't send a killer drone squad round?

I wouldn't kill myself no

CRISPR will only be available for the super rich

Paying a fine would stick in my craw

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

Tue, 11/17/2020
By Tyler Durden

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

In the book, Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.”

“Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us,” writes Schwab.

Schwab also openly endorses something the media still claims is solely a domain of discussion for conspiracy theorists, namely “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies.”

The globalist hails the arrival of “implanted devices (that) will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals.”

So in other words, the “fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity” relates to the transhumanist singularity and a future where people have their every movement tracked and every thought read by an implantable microchip.

It isn’t a “conspiracy theory” when they’re openly telling you what they want to do.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/klaus-schwab-great-reset-will-lead-fusion-our-physical-digital-biological-identity

This is what I posted on reddit.

Those people on reddit are so braindead. But I think it would be a good idea to seep our knowledge there. Some people there are bright and see through the bullshit though.

Dear people of Reddit,

I would like to advise everyone here to please go to the office of national statistics where you will find information on the weekly death rates. You will see the death rates this year are around the average. Only during lockdown (March to June) were the death rates higher than normal. Before lockdown death rates were declining from a high of 14,058 during the week starting 10th January 2020.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

There has been many articles stating how deadly lockdown has bee to the population; lockdown not just ''don't work'' its completely pointless as there is no ''pandemic'' The death rate from the virus is 1% however if you increase the testing I;m sure the fatality drops even further.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-cancer-cases-covid-services-uk-macmillan-b1398672.html

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4095

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/

Alot of people who test positive for covid-19 are not symtomatic.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/

Also an article states below that the test thats used in the USA (same test is used in the UK) is too sensitive and may be picking up very low levels of the virus in your body. So essentially you're not contagious.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/09/01/covid-tests

Below is another article.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1331999/UK-lockdown-coronavirus-test-leeds-middlesborough-tynside-corby

Below is an article from the UK GOV website stating that covid-19 is not a HCID.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Covid-19 is an excuse to take away peoples freedoms.

Kind Regards.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Funny that Labour is pushing so hard to criminalise anti-vaccine information.

Have to assume that they are not on our side either.

I heard on talk radio Dan Wootons show today that Labour do not want the vaccination to be mandatory. Lets hope they stick with that. (although that wont stop it being mandatory by workplace/transport/travel etc.

5 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

This is what I posted on reddit.

Those people on reddit are so braindead. But I think it would be a good idea to seep our knowledge there. Some people there are bright and see through the bullshit though.

Dear people of Reddit,

I would like to advise everyone here to please go to the office of national statistics where you will find information on the weekly death rates. You will see the death rates this year are around the average. Only during lockdown (March to June) were the death rates higher than normal. Before lockdown death rates were declining from a high of 14,058 during the week starting 10th January 2020.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

There has been many articles stating how deadly lockdown has bee to the population; lockdown not just ''don't work'' its completely pointless as there is no ''pandemic'' The death rate from the virus is 1% however if you increase the testing I;m sure the fatality drops even further.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-cancer-cases-covid-services-uk-macmillan-b1398672.html

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4095

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/

Alot of people who test positive for covid-19 are not symtomatic.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/

Also an article states below that the test thats used in the USA (same test is used in the UK) is too sensitive and may be picking up very low levels of the virus in your body. So essentially you're not contagious.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/09/01/covid-tests

Below is another article.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1331999/UK-lockdown-coronavirus-test-leeds-middlesborough-tynside-corby

Below is an article from the UK GOV website stating that covid-19 is not a HCID.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

Covid-19 is an excuse to take away peoples freedoms.

Kind Regards.

You put that on Reddit?

A classic case of casting pearls before swine in my opinion.

Anyone remember 'Bumfights'? That TV show that paid the homeless to fight each other in return for dollars? Was some years ago now. They also paid 'bums' to get inappropriate tattoos for a bit of wedge:

1699687.jpg

Will we see at risk adults being exploited and receive the vax on other people's behalf in return for some paltry compensation, I wonder? Should the vax become mandatory, of course. 

"I'll take the vax for $100 so you can get your passport, brother."

The powers that be are lining up their ducks in a row. Well, we all knew that.

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

Anyone remember 'Bumfights'? That TV show that paid the homeless to fight each other in return for dollars? Was some years ago now. They also paid 'bums' to get inappropriate tattoos for a bit of wedge:

1699687.jpg

Will we see at risk adults being exploited and receive the vax on other people's behalf in return for some paltry compensation, I wonder? Should the vax become mandatory, of course. 

"I'll take the vax for $100 so you can get your passport, brother."

The powers that be are lining up their ducks in a row. Well, we all knew that.

they will have that covered for sure...your biological data will become your new i.d ...for instance in the uk the authorities here have the following of me...photographs of all scars and tattoos ...my fingerprints,my DNA,a list of every conviction going back to 1979 a list of every address i have lived at in the last 35 years a list of every company i have worked for going back to 1988 my height my shoe size a scan of my retinas my vehicle details and i'm probably on several watch lists since cv19 showed up...they dont have my dick size (which is laughable btw) but i need to ask anyone who wishes to test or vaccinate me ...HOW MUCH MORE FUCKING INFORMATION DO YOU WANT?

1 minute ago, magu said:

they will have that covered for sure...your biological data will become your new i.d ...for instance in the uk the authorities here have the following of me...photographs of all scars and tattoos ...my fingerprints,my DNA,a list of every conviction going back to 1979 a list of every address i have lived at in the last 35 years a list of every company i have worked for going back to 1988 my height my shoe size a scan of my retinas my vehicle details and i'm probably on several watch lists since cv19 showed up...they dont have my dick size (which is laughable btw) but i need to ask anyone who wishes to test or vaccinate me ...HOW MUCH MORE FUCKING INFORMATION DO YOU WANT?

Good point, foreseeable for sure. Right now they're recruiting any old jobsworth clipboard holding hivis jacket wearing muppet to administer the vax:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/17/covid-vaccine-volunteers-no-medical-experience-will-trained/

No need to get embarrassed about your dick size just yet! 

No need to get embarrassed about your dick size just yet! 

Oh im not worried im at the age where it would be more use for stirring my tea with and since being neutered like a stray tomcat when i go off now im like a puff ball fungus...pooooof...just a cloud of dust

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i see a new market.

vax free pubs, vax free hairdressers, vax free coaches.

if you're glowing of luciferase you can't come in.

This sounds lucrative, never let a good crises go to waste hey ? 😀

Edited by alexa

1 minute ago, bamboozooka said:

i see a new market.

vax free pubs, vax free hairdressers, vax free coaches.

if you're glowing of luciferase you can't come in.

I think thats a damn fine idea however i fear the gubmint asnd its agents would be quick to pounce so it would have to be underground.... Some people have already taken the steps to a brave new world of their making in mexico without luciferase and vaccines and i can only commend them....I did give it some thought as to how such a system could work in the UK but because we live on a densly populated island it would be difficult for it to occur...not impossible but difficult ... I hope the Findhorn foundation has good security ...i have a feeling they are going to need it soon ( i had an acquaintance years ago who was born there very very nice guy...Ged if you are reading this..stay strong brother)

Derrick Brose on twitter and link to last american vagabond and spars epidemic planning 2025

On 11/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, zarkov said:

It seems the real trouble started in 1948 when they created the nhs.

It marked the official consolidation of government oversight into our personal lives, effectively institutionalising external control over our individual personal health.

I have nothing against real emergency services, setting bones, essential surgeries etc. That is a benefit to society.

But I find it entirely obectionable that our self ownership has over time been infringed to the extent that we now apparantly have to adhere to authoritarian guidelines (gov or otherwise) with regard to our own health and wellbeing and is extended to other aspects of our lives such as our ability to provide for ourselves.

This is and has always been about the issue of self ownership and self determination.

If a neighbour arrived at your door and told you that they would forcefully inject you with some unknown and possibly toxic substance you would tell them to sling their hook. Or if they determined that you could not travel or work, they have no authority to exert such compulsion.

Removing your ability to acquire what you need to live equates to theft and at worst murderous intent.

As is the case with the delusion that voting is a fair process or that we have ever participated in a true democracy.

No man can transfer rights that he does not posses to any other/s.

Yet here we stand at the edge of a precipice where greater violation of our innate right to life and all that it encompasses hangs in the balance.

Government, medical authoritarianism and global authoritarianism is anti-life from a moral stance and fields that position by default.

ergo - Authoritarianiism is illegitimate by default.

There are Millions in each country who want to live ordinary lives. 

All on the same side - many simply dont realise it yet. 

The alignment of minds is a slow process but it is inevitable in the face of oppression as it always has been.

The common enemy is easy to identify - they dictate.

Life has one objective.

To live.

1948  = The creation of the NHS  AND the creation of ISRAEL.   Interesting.

25 minutes ago, alexa said:

Wow 72 years ago, I wonder does the number 72 have any significance ??

3 3 3 maybe??

According to Jewish law, once something is done three times it is considered a permanent thing. This is called a chazakah. Once we have done something three times, we have connected to it and connected it to this world. A threefold sequence associated with strength and permanence[10] as in the continuum of three holy days (Rosh HaShanah and Shabbat) with which some years began. Nine is three times three, i.e., a chazakah in regard to this chazakah.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1