Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

9 hours ago, Nemo said:

And just to add, it's about time someone else called for action and that action should be:

ARREST THE FUKIN GOVERNMENT

On suspicion of, Fraud, Theft, Robbery and Manslaughter

ALL OF THEM, and have them before Judge and Jury

Every MP that held office on January 1st 2020 and held that office throughout the convid years THAT THEY CAUSED!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Edited by sock muppet
word
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, sock muppet said:

And just to add, it's about time someone else called for action and that action should be:

ARREST THE FUKIN GOVERNMENT

On suspicion of, Fraud, Theft, Robbery and Manslaughter

ALL OF THEM, and have them before Judge and Jury

Every MP that held office on January 1st 2020 and held that office throughout the convid years THAT THEY CAUSED!!!

NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

Manslaughter? I think you mean premeditated murder. 👍

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Manslaughter? I think you mean premeditated murder. 👍

I agree, but lets start with the easy stuff that is easy to prove, and then we can move to as you suggest, pre-med murder, and then democide, and then the crowd pleaser of pre-med GENOCIDE, the film rights alone to record the revolution that will be televised can pay off everyone's debts, WINNING :classic_smile:

• Like 1

For centuries government has used a myriad number of things to cull society, both physically and mentally.  Government is only there for the select few to gain and keep power and to make money on the backs of those below them (society).  They will use famine, war, biological, chemical, and nuclear attacks, dumbing down society, and countless other ways.  We will always be nothing to them.  Sure we can fight back, but to what end?  It will never change.  History shows it only gets worse.  i'd like to think there is a light at the end of the tunnel, but I think that light can only be seen after death.  This COVID thing has come and gone.  Something new is coming.  Inflation?  Famine? War?...those three are already here.  The "Green" agenda is also killing us.  Government is the biggest mass murder on the planet and will never be brought to justice.

21 hours ago, DaleP said:

So you are saying there isn't SP in the Covid vaxx either? 🤨

I dont personally believe in spike proteins of any kind. Look at it this way, if you dont believe it, it cant harm you....😄 Which, in turn, renders it totally useless as a weapon against you.

• Haha 1

https://www.ukmedfreedom.org/open-letters/ukmfa-open-letter-to-dr-kamran-abbasi-bmj-editor-in-chief-re-published-article-smearing-ukmfa

UKMFA Open Letter to Dr Kamran Abbasi, BMJ Editor in Chief, re Published Article Smearing UKMFA
25/11/22
UKMFA have sent an open letter of complaint to the BMJ Editor in Chief regarding the article linked below, which contains insinuations and unsubstantiated and unreferenced allegations concerning our organisation, and which appears to seek to undermine our contribution to a critical debate of national importance.

BMJ Article: Understanding and neutralising covid-19 misinformation and disinformation

We evidence that the approach of the authors borders on the defamatory, is manifestly unscientific, and falls short of the editorial standards that the BMJ professes to uphold. We were also disappointed not to have been offered the customary “right to reply” by the BMJ before the article was published.  We have requested an immediate retraction of the article and a published apology form the authors.

• Like 1

Just a comment on these 2017 'Covid-19' test kits. Its possible that a 2017 order of PCR kits where re-labelled 'Covid-19 Test Kits' as PCR tests are now 'considered' as viral indicators for Covid-19.

After all how could a product be named after something that didn't yet exist.

Now I know what you're thinking and yes it's possible, but I just doubt this one.

Edited by Nemo

And CO2 is a fertiliser. CO2 emissions have increased since the Oil industry and so has the worlds vegetation bloomed. Plants breath CO2, they love that shit. Then they expire oxygen, yum!

The most CO2 is released and stored by the oceans and this is all besides the point as the suns weather 🌞, is the cause of our greater weather cycles.

For those with more astral mindsets. Global catastrophes and planet savoiurs are the oldest trick in the 'How to dominate a Planet' handbook.

Edited by Nemo