Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

I have heard from some gifted people that smoking is good protection from negative entities and spiritual parasites, as it makes your energy disgusting for them to suck, so they leave you alone.

I have no idea if that is true 😅

...not true as there are parasites that crave for disgusting stuff... 😅

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wideawake said:

Liar he is and worse.

Also during the crackdown on the convoy in Ottawa some people on site mentioned that the bullies believed to be police officers could barely speak English (UN ??). Hmm, listen to when Crime Sinister turdo almost spilled the beans in that inquiry at 1:53:30 into his questioning…

He also wanted to invoke the Emergency Act in the spring 2020 when the plandemic started but couldn’t get support from the provinces. You can listen to him say that at 1:58:55. 
what a fucking low piece of shit…

Yeah, they do that all the time, and it is an awesome tactic to be honest.

When you need to break demonstrations, you bring "police" from another country, a country whose people dislike people from your country. They will gladly beat the crap out of your people.

When we, in Serbia, demonstrated, they brought people from Albania (who hate us), gave them police uniforms and they were more than happy to beat the hell out of Serbian people in their capitol.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Covidiot said:

Then why go through the trouble of injecting anyone at all? Why not just release a bioweapon virus? Surely if self spreading "vaccines" are a thing we must admit that "viruses" must also be a thing? That being the case and having a self spreading "virus" or "protein" why bother with a mass vaccination campaign? And if depop being the goal why a slow burn? If you can inject ~80% and have them "shed" to the other 20% why not go for maximum lethality and get it over with rather than risk angry masses as they slowly wake up and die off?

Somebody has to bury the bodies...right? The elites are not going to bury millions of bodies themselves. Oh no. They hate chaos. They are orderly so the best thing is to cause mess and you'll see they hate it. 😂

My opinion is that the vaxx is the bioweapon. Shedding I don't believe in. Could it be that the vaxxed are now harbouring more colds etc that they could be passing on to the unvaxxed causing minor illness? Yes I believe so the vaxxed immune sysytems are probably trashed. 

We are not talking about mere 'catching cold' here.

We are talking about blood disorder and neurological problems.

If we believe that the vaxxed are walking around and going to kill us via vax shedding then we are ultimately black pilled and there is literally no point in even discussing it as we are done for.

Yes, I have come to that conclusion 99%. I leave 1% for miracle as they do happen.

Think about it, is there anything that we stopped so far?

People are still getting injected, wearing masks... people still believe that 911 was a terrorist job rather than the CGI...

How about digital currency? There are so many countries starting to experiment their CBDC for real now.

Did we stop anything? May be child abuse case has been highlighted but despite numerous protests and people beaten by the police, not much has changed bruh.

I have come to a conclusion that you/we can attack an individual or a small organisation but when it comes to globalist network, each has to work in their own local area, to knock out a leg of a table so to speak. But many in the forum don't know how to because they were too busy pointing a finger at satan and evoking 666 in the forum while saying they are our enemy 🤦‍♂️ when in fact we should have been studying deeper, head on with satan. Certainly, the masses won't do it though they will be quick to jump on a bandwagon when they see $$$ signs. But they'd rather someone else does it first....hence nothing starts.

I watched the barrister's video last night and I don't know if he is in the system or not but at least he has started a fight against the egg shortage for farmers and us.

He doesn't know how it's going to work out since eggs are a bit tricky but he bought a URL to get it going anyway and said it's a community effort, waiting someone to come along and help it going. This is one thing I've learned that successful people do not procastinate. They will do it immediately there and then. This is what I have been told and I can agree from being in contact with people. We don't take immediate action. Look where we are.

I refuse to believe it but if it's true fuck it least I won't have to live in the hellish dystopia planned for the survivors!

Exactly, providing that you don't reincarnate... LOL!

Hence I am only concentrating studying this subject.

41 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

PS: I'm 100% sure there is no virus. My best guess is chemtrails poisoning, and besides that most people got sick because of fear. Mind over matter.

Same here with the chemtrails, coating everything that is grown and ingested into the body including the water supplies, and on top of all that there is the use of pesticides, herbicides and GMO lets not forget that ingredient to the list, which when you bring it all together is quite the cocktail of toxins ingested, fear employed would have made quite a large proportion sick from the intended shock of it all including the removal of our freedoms, 👍

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

The theory was that "the virus" can't infect smokers because their lungs are covered in nicotine and tar and thus "the virus" can't enter further.

You probably know this already but for those that are just following the discussion, the current comprehension of why Nicotine is effective against the disease/illness known as convid is that it occupies the receptors that the toxin would otherwise bind to in the body, which prevents the symptoms of disease/illness felt from being poisoned, 👍

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, owen said:

Anyone have a link to excess deaths figures worldwide ? tks

That is actually a difficult thing to ascertain as all the data has been fudged deliberately, studies done in the UK by reputable citizen journalist say that there were no excess deaths, and the common cold mysteriously just disappeared, 🤔, what we do have now is deaths occurring after the experimental injections were taken en masse by each countries populations, is it this data that you were seeking?

27 minutes ago, owen said:

Anyone have a link to excess deaths figures worldwide ? tks

Just so you know, check out Richard D Hall's website, he has done great research on convid from the start of this mess and some good reliable data.

Show 282 is a good starting point for convid discussions, 👍

https://www.richplanet.net/richp_genre.php?ref=292&part=1&gen=99

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Justin Trudeau, under oath:

“I did not call people who were unvaccinated [bad] names.”

Liar Liar Liar

clown world

he said, in french, point blank, that unvaxed are a fringe minorty, that are racist, extremist, misogynistic and we shouldnt tolerate them.

Im just worried for his soul now. hes going straight to hell. poor guy really

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 4

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Interesting different take on the died suddenly film and the idea that viruses don't exist. 

image.png

image.png

lots of weird BS claims here

amyloid fibrin

Since these cloth were never found BEFORE the vaccination happened, I call complete BS that supposed long covid created those amyloid fibrin cloths

I laugh at the last post. of course, real viruses exist. Doesnt meand covid, which HAS NEVER BEEN ISOLATED, is real.

On 11/15/2022 at 9:45 AM, legion said:

Science..?

IMG_20221115_093452_962.jpg

Science fiction.

On 11/15/2022 at 11:08 AM, RidgyDidgy said:

Also, much like accurate PCR testing being bullshit, Long Covid is another stinker. There's no such thing imo.

The primary motivation behind creating the Long Covid myth was to account for at least some of the vaccine side effects.

On 11/16/2022 at 12:11 AM, Observations said:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/england-world-cup-gay-pride-rain-bow-plane-qatar/

England's challenge to Qatar intolerance - Southgate's squad fly to World Cup in Gay Pride plane

Heard this on the radio earlier. I've chosen LBC as I found the headline and article sickeningly interesting. As follows... 

"Southgate has said it is very unlikely the England team will follow FIFA's orders to just focus on the football. He said: We’re very strong on inclusivity. We understand the challenges that this tournament brings... the human rights challenges."

They focus on whatever their TV screens tell them to focus on. It really is that simple.

On 11/15/2022 at 11:11 PM, Mr H said:

I am personally hoping this covid thing is at the end stage now and they have moved on to Ukraine and Cost of living crises. Still hoping very much that the truth comes to light in the mainstream at some point in time and hope that no more people die who took the vax.

Hope is always good. Darkest hour before the dawn and all of that lark. I wish I could also hope that no more of the vaxxed are going to perish, but...

On 11/17/2022 at 10:28 PM, Observations said:

Long covid debate in the House of Lords. On BBC now. Recorded earlier 

Did you watch it? I also saw it on the Freeview EPG, but didn't have it in me to watch it at the time. And my Freeview recorder was temporarily out of order.

Edited by numnuts

6 minutes ago, numnuts said:

Science fiction.

The primary motivation behind creating the Long Covid myth was to account for at least some of the vaccine side effects.

They focus on whatever their TV screens tell them to focus on. It really is that simple.

Hope is always good. Darkest hour before the dawn and all of that lark. I wish I could also hope that no more of the vaxxed are going to perish, but...

Did you watch it? I also saw it on the Freeview EPG, but didn't have it in me to watch it at the time. And my Freeview recorder was temporarily out of order.

Is this it? 02:09:53 in duration, gonna need extra provisions to get through this lot in one sitting and planned smoke breaks, :classic_rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

clown world

he said, in french, point blank, that unvaxed are a fringe minorty, that are racist, extremist, misogynistic and we shouldnt tolerate them.

I did a piece on him further back in the thread at about the same time those 🇨🇦heroic Canadian truckers🇨🇦 were staging their protest, his own brother kyle at the time said that he did not recognise the man he thought was his brother, in fact according to this website his whole family have now abandon him.

https://rairfoundation.com/canadian-pm-trudeaus-own-family-abandons-him-enough-is-enough-step-down-must-watch/

rfjt.jpg.106fdda3c6436574cbd1b29082ea4d16.jpg

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, XelNaga said:

Yeah, they do that all the time, and it is an awesome tactic to be honest.

When you need to break demonstrations, you bring "police" from another country, a country whose people dislike people from your country. They will gladly beat the crap out of your people.

When we, in Serbia, demonstrated, they brought people from Albania (who hate us), gave them police uniforms and they were more than happy to beat the hell out of Serbian people in their capitol.

Most of the refugees that have entered this country "illegally" of the last couple of years have been young male Albanians....

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

clown world

2 hours ago, sock muppet said:

You probably know this already but for those that are just following the discussion, the current comprehension of why Nicotine is effective against the disease/illness known as convid is that it occupies the receptors that the toxin would otherwise bind to in the body, which prevents the symptoms of disease/illness felt from being poisoned, 👍

So how many cigarettes people will need to smoke per day in order to get a protection sock? 🤨

I take it nicotin chewing gums are useless?

3 minutes ago, DaleP said:

So how many cigarettes people will need to smoke per day in order to get a protection sock? 🤨

I take it nicotin chewing gums are useless?

I just knew I should never have quit smoking. Oh well, never mind

• Haha 2

Revenge is a dish best served cold, 🥶, so the old saying goes, here is a very delightful breakdown of miss squirmy pants who at the time was fidgeting in the background as Castro was lecturing all that he was there new god and all must obey, and when she stepped up to the lectern then proceeded to announce that the truckers bank accounts had just been stolen by her with a huge grin on her face, and here she is Ms Chrystia Freeland aka Ms squirmy wet knickers with the hand writing of a child and a brain just as intelligent, no offense to children of course, enjoy the deconstruction as the lawyer rips her a new one, 🤣

https://www.bitchute.com/video/n0sAFIM6Tr86/

n0sAFIM6Tr86_640x360.jpg.6cbfafd04f7b073186bbece86a514405.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Nip said:

I just knew I should never have quit smoking. Oh well, never mind

American Blue is a Native American brand of tobacco that they are trying to get the warnings off. Apparently, there is no link between cancer and this tobacco in history. It's grown and sold without chemicals, so if your going to smoke maybe look into.

• Like 5