Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, zArk said:

Top aint he

"I am not a pathologist so i cant comment"

"Oh yes 40,000 died of covid19 in march april"

 

His perspective on pcr and herd immunity can be useful to get the herd thinking but hes still part of the system

I.e a viral germ theory believer and evangelist

 

Yeah but I mean he probably just feels forced to given his position and the fact there's people looking for any position to discredit him.

 

Not having a go at you but I think the way people in the conspiracy community can tend to jump on people who are speaking out for not going all the way and labelling them as "controlled opposition" is a bit damaging.

 

Im grateful for anybody who is on our side, of course he has to dress things up and can't start talking about a Zionist agenda to depopulate the planet via a digital control grid. Its Talk Radio, people would switch off and label him as a nut, it's pointless. At least he has the balls to come out and call bs and give sound informed justification for why it is

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, magu said:

im just waiting patiently for the dawning realisation that the jab is having horrendous side effects...i wont rub there noses in it but i doubt i'll have the time nor the inclination to offer any kind of support

 

we can't simply sit back and watch our fellow countrymen and women have a bioweapon injected into them without saying something!

 

We are talking about the future of our country and its people here

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

People need to start wondering why 'cases' and 'deaths' are rising again, despite a large number of people wearing face coverings, observing social distancing and constantly sanitising themselves and disinfecting everything else.

 

PCR tests create lots of false positives so the more testing they do the more false positives they will create and then they report those as 'cases' even though they are not infected people

 

hence why it is a 'scamdemic'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly dont think so or if they do start dropping they wont be doing it fast enough...I've just got back from my local lidl...i was the only one maskless ...if anything the compliance has hardened ....but thats only one store in one small town so my experience is limited although i do gain some hope from the daily mail comments section (its actually one of the last bastions of commenting where i can get away with some of the shit i used to get away with in the online chat pits of old ...freeserve art and culture anyone ) the level of non compliance with any vaccine story seems to be growing...how many still wear masks when out is another matter but they like to type they wont be having it and when you point out that they will be restricted in every aspect of life if they dont have it they go quiet...we need the killer link to something that proves once and for all masks are useless...ive spent a long time looking  but nothing suitable has appeared yet

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, magu said:

The biggest problem is getting that across to those that neither want to know or are not equipped mentally to understand the ramifications of that...i have genuinely stopped giving a flying fcku about people like that now....im just waiting patiently for the dawning realisation that the jab is having horrendous side effects...i wont rub there noses in it but i doubt i'll have the time nor the inclination to offer any kind of support

 

I think it's quite possible this jab will do fuck all much like the one they rolled out in Russia only for the "cases" to keep "soaring". And of course all us conspiracy nutters will have egg on our faces when everyone seems to be fine.

 

The biggest danger is being forced onto a health passport control grid. We don't know what the vaccine will do if anything, but if that happens we will most certainly lose all our privacy and rights as a citizen, the few we have left. We'll also be forced to take any kind of other experimental vaccines down the line they decide to push on us.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

I think it's quite possible this jab will do fuck all much like the one they rolled out in Russia only for the "cases" to keep "soaring". And of course all us conspiracy nutters will have egg on our faces when everyone seems to be fine.

 

the issue with the vaccine is not just the adverse effects that will inevitably occur from a MASS roll out of an experimental drug that has had no long term effects studies carried out

 

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

 

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

 

There are so many potential dangers here and i would much rather take my chances with the flu which has never managed to kill me yet. The worst the flu has ever managed to do to me is lay me in bed for a few days in a sweaty mess. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of my life

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

the issue with the vaccine is not just the adverse effects that will inevitably occur from a MASS roll out of an experimental drug that has had no long term effects studies carried out

 

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

 

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

 

There are so many potential dangers here and i would much rather take my chances with the flu which has never managed to kill me yet. The worst the flu has ever managed to do to me is lay me in bed for a few days in a sweaty mess. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of my life

 

Yeah Schwab has talked about "smart gut bacteria". It's definitely dangerous stuff, they want us controlled in the body and the mind.

 

I don't know though if they roll it out and people immediately start having adverse reactions it would screw up their whole agenda, I don't think the first one at least is likely to do too much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Illmatic said:

Yeah Schwab has talked about "smart gut bacteria". It's definitely dangerous stuff, they want us controlled in the body and the mind.

 

I don't know though if they roll it out and people immediately start having adverse reactions it would screw up their whole agenda, I don't think the first one at least is likely to do too much.

 

smart dust is a thing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Illmatic said:

 

I think it's quite possible this jab will do fuck all much like the one they rolled out in Russia only for the "cases" to keep "soaring". And of course all us conspiracy nutters will have egg on our faces when everyone seems to be fine.

 

The biggest danger is being forced onto a health passport control grid. We don't know what the vaccine will do if anything, but if that happens we will most certainly lose all our privacy and rights as a citizen, the few we have left. We'll also be forced to take any kind of other experimental vaccines down the line they decide to push on us.

Quite possibly...in fact its not particularly the vaccine that worries me i can and will say no and am equipped to operate my life without requiring wristbands ,nano tech or any other such bollocks,i understand many aren't in the same position but i cant save the world ...what worries me the most is the march of the blueshirts ,even the army aint armed yet however every copper is (we can debate parva spray elsewhere...but for me to posess it is a section 5 prohibited weapon..totally verboten on pain of 5 years) the knock on and dribble down effect to the increasing number of ''officials''  given powers (did you know traffic wardens now have powah ?) also worries me immensly some of these bastards would sell their grandmother down the river for the price of a cup of tea...and every day this quote is never far from my thoughts

 

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah Schwab has talked about "smart gut bacteria". It's definitely dangerous stuff, they want us controlled in the body and the mind.

 

I don't know though if they roll it out and people immediately start having adverse reactions it would screw up their whole agenda, I don't think the first one at least is likely to do too much.

Not beyond the bounds of possibility that the first on the ''kill lists'' to receive it in the UK will be over 85 years old and front line workers....pound to a pinch of snuff there will be more than one vaccine being used...one comapritively harmless and one that isn't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

 

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

 

 

I'd be more worried about the legal point.

 

I've worked in the past with firms using IBM and Oracle software, when customers have had a license audit. Basically they get screwed over for any unlicensed software and some faced huge fines/surcharges.

 

Can you imagine if the biologically incorporated RNA licensing inspector suddenly turns up at your house accusing you of unlawfully using Pfizer's technology in your biological system. What you going to do when they issue a cease and desist notice?

a) Kill yourself, and cease using their intellectual property?

b) Hunt for a CRISPR kit and replace the offending code with cat or slug DNA?

c) Pay the fine/surcharge?

d) Kill the inspector and hope they don't send a killer drone squad round?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

Can you imagine if the biologically incorporated RNA licensing inspector suddenly turns up at your house accusing you of unlawfully using Pfizer's technology in your biological system. What you going to do when they issue a cease and desist notice?

a) Kill yourself, and cease using their intellectual property?

b) Hunt for a CRISPR kit and replace the offending code with cat or slug DNA?

c) Pay the fine/surcharge?

d) Kill the inspector and hope they don't send a killer drone squad round?

 

I wouldn't kill myself no

CRISPR will only be available for the super rich

Paying a fine would stick in my craw

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the issue with the vaccine is not just the adverse effects that will inevitably occur from a MASS roll out of an experimental drug that has had no long term effects studies carried out

 

The issue is also with the fact that it can change the human genome. As such things can be patented this then creates a very dodgy legal situation down the line as to who would own the new genome that all the vaccinated people would then  be comprised of

 

On top of that is the issue of nanotechnology that the vaccine could contain that would then see everyone become part of the 'internet of things'

Klaus Schwab: Great Reset Will "Lead To Fusion Of Our Physical, Digital, & Biological Identity"

Tue, 11/17/2020
By Tyler Durden

Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,

Globalist Klaus Schwab made it clear that transhumanism is an integral part of “The Great Reset” when he said that the fourth industrial revolution would “lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” which in his book he clarifies is implantable microchips that can read your thoughts.

 

In the book, Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.”

“Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us,” writes Schwab.

Schwab also openly endorses something the media still claims is solely a domain of discussion for conspiracy theorists, namely “active implantable microchips that break the skin barrier of our bodies.”

The globalist hails the arrival of “implanted devices (that) will likely also help to communicate thoughts normally expressed verbally through a ‘built-in’ smartphone, and potentially unexpressed thoughts or moods by reading brain waves and other signals.”

So in other words, the “fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity” relates to the transhumanist singularity and a future where people have their every movement tracked and every thought read by an implantable microchip.

It isn’t a “conspiracy theory” when they’re openly telling you what they want to do.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/klaus-schwab-great-reset-will-lead-fusion-our-physical-digital-biological-identity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is what I posted on reddit.

 

Those people on reddit are so braindead. But I think it would be a good idea to seep our knowledge there. Some people there are bright and see through the bullshit though.

 

Dear people of Reddit,

I would like to advise everyone here to please go to the office of national statistics where you will find information on the weekly death rates. You will see the death rates this year are around the average. Only during lockdown (March to June) were the death rates higher than normal. Before lockdown death rates were declining from a high of 14,058 during the week starting 10th January 2020.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

There has been many articles stating how deadly lockdown has bee to the population; lockdown not just ''don't work'' its completely pointless as there is no ''pandemic'' The death rate from the virus is 1% however if you increase the testing I;m sure the fatality drops even further.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-cancer-cases-covid-services-uk-macmillan-b1398672.html

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4095

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/

Alot of people who test positive for covid-19 are not symtomatic.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/

Also an article states below that the test thats used in the USA (same test is used in the UK) is too sensitive and may be picking up very low levels of the virus in your body. So essentially you're not contagious.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/09/01/covid-tests

Below is another article.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1331999/UK-lockdown-coronavirus-test-leeds-middlesborough-tynside-corby

Below is an article from the UK GOV website stating that covid-19 is not a HCID.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

 

Covid-19 is an excuse to take away peoples freedoms.

 

Kind Regards.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, jesuitsdidit said:

Funny that Labour is pushing so hard to criminalise anti-vaccine information.

 

Have to assume that they are not on our side either.

 

 

I heard on talk radio Dan Wootons show today that Labour do not want the vaccination to be mandatory. Lets hope they stick with that. (although that wont stop it being mandatory by workplace/transport/travel etc.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, TheAwakened said:

This is what I posted on reddit.

 

Those people on reddit are so braindead. But I think it would be a good idea to seep our knowledge there. Some people there are bright and see through the bullshit though.

 

Dear people of Reddit,

I would like to advise everyone here to please go to the office of national statistics where you will find information on the weekly death rates. You will see the death rates this year are around the average. Only during lockdown (March to June) were the death rates higher than normal. Before lockdown death rates were declining from a high of 14,058 during the week starting 10th January 2020.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/weeklyprovisionalfiguresondeathsregisteredinenglandandwales

There has been many articles stating how deadly lockdown has bee to the population; lockdown not just ''don't work'' its completely pointless as there is no ''pandemic'' The death rate from the virus is 1% however if you increase the testing I;m sure the fatality drops even further.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/coronavirus-cancer-cases-covid-services-uk-macmillan-b1398672.html

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4095

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/news/207273/covid-19-deaths-infection-fatality-ratio-about/

Alot of people who test positive for covid-19 are not symtomatic.

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/covid-19-what-proportion-are-asymptomatic/

Also an article states below that the test thats used in the USA (same test is used in the UK) is too sensitive and may be picking up very low levels of the virus in your body. So essentially you're not contagious.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-briefing/2020/09/01/covid-tests

Below is another article.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1331999/UK-lockdown-coronavirus-test-leeds-middlesborough-tynside-corby

Below is an article from the UK GOV website stating that covid-19 is not a HCID.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/high-consequence-infectious-diseases-hcid#status-of-covid-19

 

Covid-19 is an excuse to take away peoples freedoms.

 

Kind Regards.

 

You put that on Reddit?

A classic case of casting pearls before swine in my opinion.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone remember 'Bumfights'? That TV show that paid the homeless to fight each other in return for dollars? Was some years ago now. They also paid 'bums' to get inappropriate tattoos for a bit of wedge:

 

1699687.jpg

 

Will we see at risk adults being exploited and receive the vax on other people's behalf in return for some paltry compensation, I wonder? Should the vax become mandatory, of course. 

 

"I'll take the vax for $100 so you can get your passport, brother."

 

The powers that be are lining up their ducks in a row. Well, we all knew that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, wingwang said:

Anyone remember 'Bumfights'? That TV show that paid the homeless to fight each other in return for dollars? Was some years ago now. They also paid 'bums' to get inappropriate tattoos for a bit of wedge:

 

1699687.jpg

 

Will we see at risk adults being exploited and receive the vax on other people's behalf in return for some paltry compensation, I wonder? Should the vax become mandatory, of course. 

 

"I'll take the vax for $100 so you can get your passport, brother."

 

The powers that be are lining up their ducks in a row. Well, we all knew that.

they will have that covered for sure...your biological data will become your new i.d ...for instance in the uk the authorities here have the following of me...photographs of all scars and tattoos ...my fingerprints,my DNA,a list of every conviction going back to 1979 a list of every address i have lived at in the last 35 years a list of every company i have worked for going back to 1988 my height my shoe size a scan of my retinas my vehicle details and i'm probably on several watch lists since cv19 showed up...they dont have my dick size (which is laughable btw) but i need to ask anyone who wishes to test or vaccinate me ...HOW MUCH MORE FUCKING INFORMATION DO YOU WANT?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, magu said:

they will have that covered for sure...your biological data will become your new i.d ...for instance in the uk the authorities here have the following of me...photographs of all scars and tattoos ...my fingerprints,my DNA,a list of every conviction going back to 1979 a list of every address i have lived at in the last 35 years a list of every company i have worked for going back to 1988 my height my shoe size a scan of my retinas my vehicle details and i'm probably on several watch lists since cv19 showed up...they dont have my dick size (which is laughable btw) but i need to ask anyone who wishes to test or vaccinate me ...HOW MUCH MORE FUCKING INFORMATION DO YOU WANT?

 

 

Good point, foreseeable for sure. Right now they're recruiting any old jobsworth clipboard holding hivis jacket wearing muppet to administer the vax:

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/11/17/covid-vaccine-volunteers-no-medical-experience-will-trained/

 

No need to get embarrassed about your dick size just yet! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No need to get embarrassed about your dick size just yet! 

 

Oh im not worried im at the age where it would be more use for stirring my tea with and since being neutered like a stray tomcat when i go off now im like a puff ball fungus...pooooof...just a cloud of dust

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

i see a new market.

vax free pubs, vax free hairdressers, vax free coaches.

if you're glowing of luciferase you can't come in.

 

This sounds lucrative, never let a good crises go to waste hey ? 😀

Edited by alexa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...