Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Also posted in a separate thread of its own but worth putting here for reference:

Covid 19 Public Enquiry (UK) Share Your Experience

This is an important post as we need to get the word out and the message across to the government about the horrors that we as a nation have experienced due to their “policies”.

The Covid 19 Public enquiry is asking for people to come forward and “share their experiences” of what has happened in the last 2 ½  years and we need let them know the full horror of what has gone on.

The website is here:

https://covid19.public-inquiry.uk/share-your-experience/

and the form is here:

https://share.covid19.public-inquiry.uk/s/your-experience/

I'm looking forward to sharing my experience 💣

I hope lots of disgruntled folk respond - they can ignore one or two negative submissions, but hundreds (maybe even thousands) could cause them difficulties.

At the very least they would have to acknowledge that not everyone fell for the official covid narrative. Or maybe I'm being a bit naive... but even still, it'll be cathartic to openly call them - in a formal context - murderers and liars. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

I hope lots of disgruntled folk respond - they can ignore one or two negative submissions, but hundreds (maybe even thousands) could cause them difficulties.

At the very least they would have to acknowledge that not everyone fell for the official covid narrative. Or maybe I'm being a bit naive... but even still, it'll be cathartic to openly call them - in a formal context - murderers and liars. 

Totally agree.

This is exactly the point of my making the post  - if enough of us respond they cannot ignore our voice and even if they do, they will certainly understand that there are far more of us out there than they expected! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HAARPING_On said:

Totally agree.

This is exactly the point of my making the post  - if enough of us respond they cannot ignore our voice and even if they do, they will certainly understand that there are far more of us out there than they expected! 

I filled it in, it's quite easy.

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2022 at 8:52 AM, numnuts said:

They can easily recreate figures from the past virtually nowadays. How about Matt Hancock, along with Joseph Stalin and Ted Bundy, for a tilt at this year's Christmas number one? The Three Wankers singing 'Please forgive us (We didn't know)', with Devi Sridhar helping to croon some of the chorus, and you even have a large dog making a courtesy appearance.

Anyone who is already in poor health is going to be at at greater risk of being impacted by the vaccines. I have no doubt that the majority of post-vaccination cancer deaths have been solely created by the vaccine, in relation to new cancers; have occurred sooner than they would have, in relation to pre-existing cancers; or wouldn't have occurred at all, in relation to pre-existing cancers. Now, they are trying to muddy the waters, by putting much of the blame on 'missed diagnoses'.  

_127722357_telegraph-nc.png.webp

Masonic Derbyshire. Is it 99% effective though?

Personally, I don't think BoJo was in on that, but it was definitely orchestrated though. Probably as a a veiled threat, like they did to David Camoron with that random jogger. Both BoJo and Camoron were stooges, but not 100% stooges, like Trudeau and Constipated Keir for example. Folks need to stop thinking in binaries. 

I felt that too the other day. Everyone needs to keep their spirits up and stay positive.

I've said the very same thing several times on here, 'Boris Bunter' was just used to make people think 'wow, if the Prime Mincer' can get it, we're all at risk'! a mind fuck is all that was, and the sponge brained sheep fell for it in their millions!

• Like 4

Mysterious Flock of Sheep move in circles. Either they're commenting on humanity as Sheeple going round in circles or it's these fuckers that made all the crop circles.

Also I've serious doubts that these destructions of art are real, I think the art is fake and the demonstration a setup. Also it's a good reason to ban the public.

Why aren't these cult protesters sectioned, they are not sane people.

Surely if they had any imagination, instead of throwing soup on art, they'd throw art on soup.

6157-842.jpg

Edited by Nemo
  • Like 3

So my mother stopped taking covid boosters after I convinced her that they were poisonous. She then went and a got flu vaccine, she said I always got the flu vaccines, I thought it was just the covid ones that were bad. I asked her what make and brand of flu vaccine she had and she said she had no idea. 

Kind of mind blowing to think that people will take an injection based solely on trusting their GP, not even knowing what it is or the name of it. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-63719246

Nice try. Good to get the exposure, though

They died suddenly - then the anti-vax trolling started

I see she focused on some obvious mistakes in the documentary, using a wrong video clip. Instead of focusing on the main content, the embalmers talking about artificial clots, that didn't even get a mention by the disinformation expert... 

1 hour ago, bamboozooka said:

lets flip it as everything is backwards.

how many peoples reality has the bbc denied by not reporting (covering up) the jab adverse reactions

I'm not sure about the exact number but those that have been injured by vax and stumped by the government support know that BBC isn't all that truthful. These people are our new recruit which we didn't have prior to the scamdemic.