Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

The Deadliest Disease Known to Man Is Ignorance!

November 11, 2022

By: Gary D. Barnett

https://www.garydbarnett.com/the-deadliest-disease-known-to-man-is-ignorance/

“A wise man makes his own decisions, but an ignorant man mindlessly follows the crowd.”

~ Chinese Proverb

We live in a world of lies, deceit, propaganda, staged narratives, and because this deceit has been widely accepted by the crowd, mass ignorance has been the result. This universal ignorance cannot be blamed solely on government, indoctrination centers called ‘public’ schools, politicians, or the media, except that these entities do advance every form of lie possible in order to fool the people into accepting storied fables leading them toward slavery. And as should be obvious at this stage of the game, the people have been thoroughly fooled, and have swallowed hook, line, and sinker, every bald-faced lie imaginable. The result sought and gained by the state, can be evidenced by the total submission and gross obedience to this heinous and politicized ruling class of psychopathic monsters.

This disease called ignorance, now consumes the minds of most all of this population, and is eating away entirely the ability to consider fact, to realize truth, to practice logic, to reason, and to muster any ability whatsoever to think critically as an individual. This state of being has been the common thread of this and other populations for a long time, but the complete lie of a fake disease called ‘covid,’ has exposed that mass ignorance is not only alive and well, but has infected almost to a man, this entire society and the world. There is no proven disease called ‘covid,’ there is no real scientific proof of ‘covid’ or any ‘virus’ whatsoever, but regardless of this truth, the whole world has fallen to its knees in a display of mass and pathetic gullibility so outrageous as to be insulting to any thinking individual.

This all comes down to the very unscientific false belief in germ theory, and the complete negation of terrain theory; a mistake of epoch proportion. There is no reason for one versus the other, but only the honest assessment of reality that is the human body. Even Louis Pasteur, the so-called father of germ theory idiocy, is said to have admitted on his death bed that the “pathogen is nothing, the terrain is everything.” But to this day, real medicine is ignored in favor of very harmful prescription drugs sold by huge pharmaceutical companies, and surgery, as the only ‘legitimate’ treatment for any illness. Not prevention or cure mind you, but constant and forever treatment and death; treatment that brings hundreds of billions of dollars each year to what is now mistakenly called modern medicine and ‘health care’ administered by state whores.

Considering just the past three years, the fundamental issue should focus on whether or not this so-called ‘covid’ virus even exists, and once it is established that no valid scientific procedures have been accomplished to prove without a doubt that this virus actually exists, then it is imperative to discuss the claim that any virus exists, as none have ever been properly isolated or identified. It is also important to scrutinize all those who profit at extreme levels due to the lie of ‘covid.’ Some of those would include the entirety of the medical field, the pharmaceutical companies, the politicians and all the ruling class who desire control, the large corporations who gain more monopoly due to the purposeful destruction of the lower and middle class economic capabilities, and the owners of everything by the big banks and investment houses that gain trillions due to the massive money printing based on this ‘covid’ lie.

There are still many who claim both sides of this argument, and that has helped greatly the expansion of the lies, because what might be people who would normally question the state narrative, have become supporters of that same narrative. This is very confusing to those people who have placed their trust in these hypocrites who are either acting as controlled opposition purposely, or actually are ignorant of the obvious truth. These people are certainly contradicting themselves, whether they are doing so intentionally or not. Many of those taking what is considered a ‘libertarian’ approach, are simply agreeing to both sides of the argument by claiming that ‘SARS-CoV-2 (‘covid-19’) is real and is a virus, and a massive threat to humanity. They are agreeing with the state’s false narrative, and at the same time, claiming to be against the bio-weapon ‘vaccine’ injection. You know who these people are, but do you doubt their pretended sincerity? I think, at least in most cases, you do not. This is just a recipe for more confusion, and confusion leads right back to ignorance.

The so-called ‘science’ that advocates perpetual treatment, perpetual ‘vaccines,’ and perpetual wealth building for its drug pushers, is the quackery labeled virology. Of course, as one might expect, this is the ‘science’ of viruses, but since no virus in history has ever once been separated, fully isolated, or identified, how can such a ‘science’ exist? If there are no viruses, how can there be virology?  One might also ask; if there is no direct threat, how can there be legitimate medical war against the people? In both cases, there is no legitimacy in virology or a ‘health war,’ but there is a valid and justifiable argument that virology is also a war against us; a war on humanity, because it is used to simply enrich the perpetrators of this fraud, to poison the masses, and to gain power and control over all.

The ‘covid’ and ‘vaccine’ frauds have been largely exposed, although the mainstream, and those in the alternative media as well, who continue to push the lie that ‘covid’ is real, was produced in a lab, and accidentally or purposely released on the world, are losing ground. Their next obvious move was to create the lie of variants; variants that came from a non-existent virus, and would be the next killer. This required even more poisonous injections, and ‘vaccine’ boosters. But these threats never panned out of course, so other threats were invented, such as the staged war in Ukraine, the lie of manmade ‘climate change,’ and then the threat of nuclear annihilation. Now, the tide has turned back to yet another falsely claimed dangerous ‘viral disease’ called respiratory syncytial virus, or RSV; a so-called sickness that is similar to a mild cold, but according to the drug-dealing medical establishment, it requires yet another killer ‘vaccine.’ The first toxic ‘vaccine’ used to ‘combat’ this same claimed affliction, was actually used and sickened and killed children in the 1960s who were said to have the very same RSV ‘sickness.’ You just can’t make up this degree of lunacy.

There is a massive amount of evidence available to discount virology and to completely expose the ridiculous notion of germ theory, but changing the minds of the entire population after many generations of lies and brainwashing, is a difficult task to accomplish. It requires individual thinking and scrutiny of the atrocious state ‘medical’ policy that has consumed the public. One only has to understand who gains from the fraud,  and which corporations and individuals control the medical field, in order to awaken to the fact that powerful criminal elements are involved.

As the never-ending idiocy of virology continues to rule the day, the Pfizer chief crows and brags to investors that the ‘covid’ fraud will continue to be a multi-billion dollar franchise for many years to come; and expects massive profits to continue. This is the thought process of those who profit from the false flag ‘virus’ fearmongering who desire to destroy humanity for money, power, and control; this as they increase the price of this poisonous bio-weapon injection  by astronomical amounts, all the while knowing of the deadly harm caused by this toxic killer.

Open your minds, do your own research, understand the horror of the U.S. medical establishment and its pharmaceutical masters, and take proper care of your health instead of allowing the criminal system to harm you. Turn away from Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and all the other drug-dealing pharmaceutical companies, take responsibility for yourselves and your own health instead of relying on the evil state narratives that are only lies. Do not accept ignorance as the fall-back position; and instead inform yourselves about the terror of the state. The worthless election is over, nothing will change, except things will likely worsen, so abandon and negate this wicked state instead of hiding from the truth.

“The ignorance of the oppressed is strength for the oppressor.”
~ A.R. Bernard

Reference links:

Terrain versus Germ Theory

No virus has ever been proven to exist

Virology and pretenders

The virus that doesn’t exist

The lost history of medicine

Missing the unproven viruses

An idiot’s guide to germ theory–Pasteur and Bechamp

Bechamp had his finger on the magic of life

Pfizer chief brags that ‘covid’ is his multi-billion dollar franchise

• Like 3

We watch the destruction, every single thing that was forewarned, mixed with the distractions to keep everyone occupied, including me as I can't help seeing every symbol, word, tactic. It's bloody hard to witness everyone being conned. Seeing every move they made to steal our government, our local councils, our buildings, our leisure activities, our kids education and culture, our words, our confidence. Our foundations, our glue. 

Every week the Wednesday questions in the house are headlined with absolute triva, with cheap tart illiterate chavs like Angela, and set up villans like Gavin, while the real villians are completely invisible. 

I heard Sunak quote the IMF today, and thought how the ones who tricked us into a mess, and offered the solution, are the ones who reap the rewards and own us like slaves. 

I went to a funeral and they mentioned in the eulogy how the gentleman was isolating in 2020, and I thought of that poor dear man, just one of all of us who were absolutely imprisoned, tortured, and non essential, in the calculated plan of the ruthless dictators.

They took the last years of a good man who had been in the services, built a business, and stayed active, sociable and generous to his peers, bringing people together and spreading happiness. 

Despite everything we are up against I will not let them steal 'our soul.' We have to maintain the things that they cannot touch. I smile at everyone I can, I talk, share

a joke, laugh, learn, enjoy ... I try to keep faith in the layers of our lives that remain, those that never die. And I think of those that came before us and how we will always keep their spirit alive. So many of our people lost their lives surrounded by absolute misery and fear. And nagging! What a waste.

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

On 11/14/2022 at 10:29 AM, rebornsteve said:

Suddenly changed? Personality-changes after mRNA-Injection

Published 14 hours ago  8K views

This session is not necessarily fun to watch, but it is very important for all of us to know
and understand what this mRNA-Injection is doing to those who get the shots.

Only then will we be able to understand why so many people who received these shots,
simply cannot be reached by us anymore.

https://video.icic-net.com/w/42W6eytcy6xgckk1v5vxDy

This is mind blowing stuff. So basically the vaxxed are being to various degrees ACTUALLY LOBOTOMISED. The way he said it, "They've got exactly what they wanted, an obedient population." 

Sad but good to know. At least, they won't be getting in our way either.

2 hours ago, Observations said:

We watch the destruction, every single thing that was forewarned,  

And nagging! What a waste.

Quitters at the back. The fight hasn't began. The war hasn't even been declared. Most people don't even know we are at war because the dead and dying are being hidden. But one day they will know. And when they do, there are zillions of us to their hundreds or even thousands. Hitler thought he was winning until there was a response.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

This is mind blowing stuff. So basically the vaxxed are being to various degrees ACTUALLY LOBOTOMISED. The way he said it, "They've got exactly what they wanted, an obedient population." 

Sad but good to know. At least, they won't be getting in our way either.

ironically this may benefit us when the full truth is revealed. The potential levels of anger amongst the masses could turn into something that I don’t think anyone could imagine, and nor want to.

• Like 1

The global excess deaths are known to be caused by the vaccines. Prof Richard Ennos explains in 5 mins - 

Prof Ennos has recently done an hour interview with UK Column.

here is a thread that concludes 20,000 extra per week developing long-term sickness, using ONS data, numbers leaving workforce and extrapolating for whole population…

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

ironically this may benefit us when the full truth is revealed. The potential levels of anger amongst the masses could turn into something that I don’t think anyone could imagine, and nor want to.

Edited by Nip

2 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Will Australians have to go back into LOCKDOWN this Christmas as fourth Covid wave washes over the country and health zealots demand new restrictions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11422127/Fourth-Covid-wave-hits-Australia-time-Christmas-raising-fears-lockdown.html

Round and round we go.

Poor bastards, they always seem to get locked up when it's summer there. Surely viruses can't exist in hot climates...... 🤷

• Like 2

“You’re a lying c***!” Comedian Abi Roberts Gives ‘Hero’ Doctor Malhotra A Piece Of Her Mind

by Jacqui Deevoy 

Like me, Abi was initially impressed by Aseem Malhotra’s ability to suddenly see the light. Like me (and many others), she felt saddened by his father’s death. And, like me, she was impressed by the many-paged report he’d written about the dangers of the mRNA gene therapy injections. But something wasn’t quite right at this Monday night talk… Shouldn’t he be apologising? Shouldn’t he be saying sorry for misleading the public by, not only telling them the poisonous jabs were safe and effective, but also for being so stupid as to have two jabs himself!

Abi realised that what she was witnessing was “actually a PR exercise in whitewashing the medical profession, without the accountability, contrition or justice… a doctor whose aim was not to humbly beg forgiveness, and say ‘mea culpa’ for going on TV to praise and promote these jabs, but rather to swerve any culpability at all by seemingly saying ‘it wasn’t my fault, the evidence has changed.’”

Apart from calling him a c***, Abi has three more things to say to Aseem: “a) If you didn’t know what was in the serum, why did you push the jabs? b) If you did know what was in the serum, why did you push the jabs? c) Whatever the answers are to a & b there should have been NO JAB ROLL OUT.”

https://davidicke.com/2022/11/16/youre-a-lying-c-comedian-abi-roberts-gives-hero-doctor-malhotra-a-piece-of-her-mind/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

“You’re a lying c***!” Comedian Abi Roberts Gives ‘Hero’ Doctor Malhotra A Piece Of Her Mind

by Jacqui Deevoy 

Like me, Abi was initially impressed by Aseem Malhotra’s ability to suddenly see the light. Like me (and many others), she felt saddened by his father’s death. And, like me, she was impressed by the many-paged report he’d written about the dangers of the mRNA gene therapy injections. But something wasn’t quite right at this Monday night talk… Shouldn’t he be apologising? Shouldn’t he be saying sorry for misleading the public by, not only telling them the poisonous jabs were safe and effective, but also for being so stupid as to have two jabs himself!

Abi realised that what she was witnessing was “actually a PR exercise in whitewashing the medical profession, without the accountability, contrition or justice… a doctor whose aim was not to humbly beg forgiveness, and say ‘mea culpa’ for going on TV to praise and promote these jabs, but rather to swerve any culpability at all by seemingly saying ‘it wasn’t my fault, the evidence has changed.’”

Apart from calling him a c***, Abi has three more things to say to Aseem: “a) If you didn’t know what was in the serum, why did you push the jabs? b) If you did know what was in the serum, why did you push the jabs? c) Whatever the answers are to a & b there should have been NO JAB ROLL OUT.”

https://davidicke.com/2022/11/16/youre-a-lying-c-comedian-abi-roberts-gives-hero-doctor-malhotra-a-piece-of-her-mind/

D) you're a cunt! 

Go ed girl, say it like it is. More balls than some blokes. 

• Like 2

mainstream media now posting what they called 'misinformation' not so long ago:

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

Both Pfizer and Moderna are launching clinical trials to track health issues — if any — in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems in teens and young adults.

In October 2021, Da’Vion Miller was found unconscious in the bathroom of his home in Detroit a week after receiving his first dose of Pfizer's Covid vaccine.

He had known something was wrong: Then 22, he had started experiencing chest pain two days after getting vaccinated, followed by fatigue, shortness of breath and dizziness. 

Miller was rushed to Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, where he was diagnosed with myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. His doctor advised him not to receive a second dose of either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/myocarditis-covid-vaccine-research-long-term-effects-rcna55666

7 hours ago, Observations said:

We watch the destruction, every single thing that was forewarned, mixed with the distractions to keep everyone occupied, including me as I can't help seeing every symbol, word, tactic. It's bloody hard to witness everyone being conned. Seeing every move they made to steal our government, our local councils, our buildings, our leisure activities, our kids education and culture, our words, our confidence. Our foundations, our glue. 

Every week the Wednesday questions in the house are headlined with absolute triva, with cheap tart illiterate chavs like Angela, and set up villans like Gavin, while the real villians are completely invisible. 

I heard Sunak quote the IMF today, and thought how the ones who tricked us into a mess, and offered the solution, are the ones who reap the rewards and own us like slaves. 

I went to a funeral and they mentioned in the eulogy how the gentleman was isolating in 2020, and I thought of that poor dear man, just one of all of us who were absolutely imprisoned, tortured, and non essential, in the calculated plan of the ruthless dictators.

They took the last years of a good man who had been in the services, built a business, and stayed active, sociable and generous to his peers, bringing people together and spreading happiness. 

Despite everything we are up against I will not let them steal 'our soul.' We have to maintain the things that they cannot touch. I smile at everyone I can, I talk, share

a joke, laugh, learn, enjoy ... I try to keep faith in the layers of our lives that remain, those that never die. And I think of those that came before us and how we will always keep their spirit alive. So many of our people lost their lives surrounded by absolute misery and fear. And nagging! What a waste.

We are only in prison if we believe we are. Cant say Ive ever felt imprisoned by anyone because I do still strive to keep moving forward and learning about how to clear bad energies etc.

Is it a waste though....? if people give up so easily then what kind of real humanity is that anyway?  Watching a slow destruction is often painful IF you feel powerless, yes, but we dont have to be dragged down to that either. Surely what we need going forward is humans with deep connection and the drive to keep improving and helping others to dig themselves out wherever we can. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

mainstream media now posting what they called 'misinformation' not so long ago:

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

Both Pfizer and Moderna are launching clinical trials to track health issues — if any — in the years following a diagnosis of vaccine-associated heart problems in teens and young adults.

In October 2021, Da’Vion Miller was found unconscious in the bathroom of his home in Detroit a week after receiving his first dose of Pfizer's Covid vaccine.

He had known something was wrong: Then 22, he had started experiencing chest pain two days after getting vaccinated, followed by fatigue, shortness of breath and dizziness. 

Miller was rushed to Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital, where he was diagnosed with myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle, and pericarditis, an inflammation of the outer lining of the heart. His doctor advised him not to receive a second dose of either the Pfizer or the Moderna vaccines.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/myocarditis-covid-vaccine-research-long-term-effects-rcna55666

“If any”

how can they even write this when its been confirmed that thousands of deaths are caused by vax induced myocarditis that leads to scarring of the heart tissue which then results in arythmia which can cause heart attacks

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

“If any”

how can they even write this when its been confirmed that thousands of deaths are caused by vax induced myocarditis that leads to scarring of the heart tissue which then results in arythmia which can cause heart attacks

i think its a psychological trick

by 'talking things down' they control the publics perceptions to make people think things aren't as bad as they are

they also do the opposite when it suits them to claim that something is worse than it actually is like for example calling the riot on capital hill an 'insurrection' that was trying to overturn democracy

when they have been caught doing something bad they have to let the situation down gently like releasing air slowly from a balloon. Most people haven't got clear images in their minds of what is really going on in the world: they only have vague notions so if you can shape those vague notions then you can shape their perception of reality

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Myocarditis after Covid vaccination: Research on possible long-term risks underway

===================

“If any”

The quicker you drop the less "possible long-term risks".

• Haha 1