• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EnigmaticWorld

• oddsnsods

• DarianF

• SimonTV

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wont believe this.   I just went down Lidls to get some steak.   Security guard calls me out as I walk past & I ignore him. Gets my steak walks to the credit only till

Fuck the fuck off.

Bit weird saying this. But, Merry Christmas to my friends/family on here, even though I know none of you personally. Good riddance to the sheeples. Here we stand together. So Merry Xmas & A Happy

Posted Images

One sure way to get a positive test result, and £500 + 2 weeks off work, is to have a weekend smoking crack cocaine. The cleaning fluids will cause enough damage to your lungs to get a positive as damage/toxicity is, afterall, what's tested for. Obviously don't do it though. The cure was an hour on a salt inhaler and the resultant coughing and clearing of phlegm. It wasn't me of course.

Edited by Traveller
  • Haha 1
24 minutes ago, lake said:

From their own ingredients they admit, in a word, that their vaccine will create a CHIMERA!

The billion dollar question is, what are the other species? Part lion, part goat, part serpent?

10 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

#GreatReset has been twending solid all day! ✊

Even the 🇪🇺 fake lefties are silent.

The fake lefties (mainly students) hate the notion of not owning anything. The reason they are at university is to land a well paid job that can get them more stuff. Even true lefties (that I know) wouldn't stand for starting from a level playing field of bugger all. All of them live in massive houses with numerous cars, fancy holidays in Tuscany and the like, golden pensions, nights out at the ballet.

They covet more than anybody I know but can quote The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist word for word.

25 minutes ago, Saved said:

The fake lefties (mainly students) hate the notion of not owning anything. The reason they are at university is to land a well paid job that can get them more stuff. Even true lefties (that I know) wouldn't stand for starting from a level playing field of bugger all. All of them live in massive houses with numerous cars, fancy holidays in Tuscany and the like, golden pensions, nights out at the ballet.

They covet more than anybody I know but can quote The Ragged Trousered Philanthropist word for word.

Great. My enemy's enemy is my ally. All against the Great Reset. The more we can get this into the public consciousness before they're ready the more likely it is they'll have to backtrack

Edited by Illmatic
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mr H said:

No excess deaths in particular last time I checked compared to other recent years.

Any excess deaths, I am only referring to this year here, literally occurred during a period of full lockdown. I thought that the idea of a full lockdown was for the death rate to not shoot up. Some nobhead was just on BBC News, while talking about the full lockdown high death toll, but he seemed strangely unable to connect any of the said deaths to anything other than the Coronavirus. Even other parts of the masonic mass media have now acknowledged all of that. Same daft bint dong the presenting, as yesterday morning, who seems to happily go along with everything put to her. I smell the smell of desperadoes.  

P.S. I think that they 'may' have now shifted to defining Coronavirus deaths as 'deaths where Coronavirus gets a mention on the death certificate'. That is what I heard today anyway.

Edited by numnuts

Volunteer vaccinators wanted!

If you are between the age of 18 and 69, have at least two or more A-levels or equivalent, be at low risk of COVID-19 and be prepared to undergo a reference check, you can jab people in make-shift clinics, like supermarkets or sports centers.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-volunteers-with-no-medical-background-could-administer-coronavirus-jab-reports-12134400

Although, they may not be required because mouthwash kills Covid in 30 seconds!

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-mouthwash-can-kill-coronavirus-within-30-seconds-study-finds-12134289

Edited by Velma
3 hours ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I know somebody who allegedly got covid over 3 months ago and still can’t smell anything, how do you explain that? 

The person you know had run of the mill flu. There is no 'covid'

Sense of smell gone?.....Many reasons....My own daughter lost hers for 6 months 10 years ago and it came back slowly on its own with no medical help.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/loss-of-smell/basics/causes/sym-20050804

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Saved said:

Even true lefties (that I know) wouldn't stand for starting from a level playing field of bugger all.

even your own body and your children

you would own nothing

not a level playing field either is it... the rich arent planning to give it up, they are looking forward to prancing about in their newly created utopia and the hoi polloi controlled completely.

3 hours ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I know somebody who allegedly got covid over 3 months ago and still can’t smell anything, how do you explain that? 

well, thats it peeps. game , set , match

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I take a peep at Reddit about once every 6 months but can never stay longer than two or three minutes.....It's packed with wankers.

It's a horrible place. Go against the grain and you have rats biting you from every angle. I lasted less than a day and never went back as an account holder.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, FrankVitali said:

This is one motherfucker of a psyop. Stay strong people!!

What is the magic word that enables the government to do whatever it wants...? 

EMERGENCY

All the government has to do is utter the word "emergency" and that is it, you have no rights, they can do whatever they want to you and your families and if you resist you will be fined and arrested, for now at least. 

3 hours ago, Velma said:

Volunteer vaccinators wanted!

If you are between the age of 18 and 69, have at least two or more A-levels or equivalent, be at low risk of COVID-19 and be prepared to undergo a reference check, you can jab people in make-shift clinics, like supermarkets or sports centers.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-volunteers-with-no-medical-background-could-administer-coronavirus-jab-reports-12134400

Although, they may not be required because mouthwash kills Covid in 30 seconds!

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-mouthwash-can-kill-coronavirus-within-30-seconds-study-finds-12134289

• Like 1
5 hours ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

I'm exactly the same but i haven't been able to smell anything for far longer than that....i put it down to the amount of billy whizz i poke up my snout....are you sure this somebody you know doesn't have a terrible amphetamine habit ?

• Like 2
6 hours ago, GreatlyMcGreat said:

Reminds me of the ol joke. 

My dog's got no nose.

How does it smell?

Awful!!! lolz....

Seriously dude, if the worst is gonna be a mate loses his sense of smell for 3 months - I don't think that is worth locking the country down for killing hundreds of thousands of people and sending millions into poverty.

• Like 1