Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/florida-study-shows-mrna-covid-vaccines

 

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/florida-study-shows-mrna-covid-vaccines

 

This analysis found that there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group. Non-mRNA vaccines were not found to have these increased risks.

That tweet has been removed already. Will things change when Elon gets his feet in the door? Unlikely. 

Screenshot_20221009-121226_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Edited by Morpheus
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WHY DID THE NHS BETRAY US?

https://odysee.com/@nigelwatson19:3/WHY-DID-THEY-BETRAY-US-THIS-ONE

 

These Doctors and medical staff better get to know that the Israelis have been chasing concentration camp personnel right into their 90s and beyond. There is no way out. They know is coming. All they can do is delay the inevitable.

 

 

Edited by Freaky Dragonfly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

WHY DID THE NHS BETRAY US?

https://odysee.com/@nigelwatson19:3/WHY-DID-THEY-BETRAY-US-THIS-ONE

 

These Doctors and medical staff better get to know that the Israelis have been chasing concentration camp personnel right into their 90s and beyond. There is no way out. They know is coming. All they can do is delay the inevitable.

 

 

 

I thought his summation was very thorough.

 

The only thing is, while I agree in principle with his objection to vigilante reaction, it's still liable to happen because the justice system is not going to do its job due own corruption in high places. 

 

And he only talked about the NHS, with very little mention of the government (aside from Hancock) and the media (apart from a couple of personalities -Piers Moron & Jeremy Vine) who should be held every bit as responsible imo.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jabbed?

Michigan coach and ex-NFL running back Mike Hart, 36, is rushed to hospital after suffering a 'seizure' on sidelines during live TV game against Indiana: Distraught players are seen in tears as he is carted off to ambulance

  • Mike Hart was carted from the field on a stretcher amidst emotional scenes in IN.
  • The Michigan running backs coach was then taken to hospital in an ambulance during the first quarter of the Wolverines' road game at Indiana in Bloomington
  • Michigan's running backs were visibly emotional and consoled after the incident
  • It was later reported he had suffered a seizure, but managed to speak to players from the hospital during halftime
  • Click here for all your latest international Sports news from DailyMail.com 

By Patrick Djordjevic For Dailymail.Com

Published: 18:35 BST, 8 October 2022 | Updated: 20:11 BST, 8 October 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-11294863/Michigan-running-backs-coach-placed-stretcher-taken-hospital-ambulance.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The weird thing today, this guy I met wearing a mask. I said still wearing a mask? he said he didn't have a vaccine, thought the whole thing was a conspiracy. I thought but why wear a mask then? Even then he didn't take it off. Maybe he doesn't believe in vaccine but believes in covid? I didn't ask him further. 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I thought his summation was very thorough.

 

The only thing is, while I agree in principle with his objection to vigilante reaction, it's still liable to happen because the justice system is not going to do its job due own corruption in high places. 

 

And he only talked about the NHS, with very little mention of the government (aside from Hancock) and the media (apart from a couple of personalities -Piers Moron & Jeremy Vine) who should be held every bit as responsible imo.

 

I suppose we have to go to a different guy to tell us that the justice system is just as corrupted as the medical system.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

The weird thing today, this guy I met wearing a mask. I said still wearing a mask? he said he didn't have a vaccine, thought the whole thing was a conspiracy. I thought but why wear a mask then? Even then he didn't take it off. Maybe he doesn't believe in vaccine but believes in covid? I didn't ask him further. 

 

From personal experience I know people who have not been vaxxed but say they have in order to reassure older family. It may also be working the other way - people who have been jabbed realising it's been a con but unwilling to drop the facade. I guess peer pressure can be mentally paralysing to many.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

 

I suppose we have to go to a different guy to tell us that the justice system is just as corrupted as the medical system.

 

Yup, it looks that way. 🧐

 

I'm guessing he's only reached his conclusions re the NHS because of his personal contacts and maybe he needs that 1st hand experience for things to be crystal clear to him. It's a pity he didn't go to school with anyone in who went on to work in the Judiciary system, or any MP's, or else he'd be warning us about them too!  

 

I almost envy his belief that they can still redeem themselves by coming clean.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

WHY DID THE NHS BETRAY US?

https://odysee.com/@nigelwatson19:3/WHY-DID-THEY-BETRAY-US-THIS-ONE

 

These Doctors and medical staff better get to know that the Israelis have been chasing concentration camp personnel right into their 90s and beyond. There is no way out. They know is coming. All they can do is delay the inevitable.

 

 

Amazing the Germans didnt chase the Eisenhower death camps

 

Men, Women, children. Starved to death in open fields.

 

Millions of surrendered Germans were held under conditions the U.S. Attorney General compared to Andersonville, the notorious Civil War Confederate POW camp whose commandant was hung for war crimes.

 

https://allthatsinteresting.com/rheinwiesenlager/3

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/was-it-a-war-crime-thousands-of-germans-died-in-american-pow-camps-in1945-m.html?firefox=1

 

 

See, they can get away with it when someone else gets more blame, they own the media and the people are shellshocked after the war.

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.bitchute.com/video/8OC8kseqQ21m/?t=5

 

Dr. Roger Hodkinson, Canadian pathologist, shares an update on pilots. International pilot associations are lobbying for all vaccinated pilots to have a cardiac MRI to ensure that they are not suffering from subclinical myocarditis and at risk of a cardiac arrhythmia and dying in the cockpit. Other testing such as D-dimers may be necessary as well to rule out micro-clotting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

WHY DID THE NHS BETRAY US?

https://odysee.com/@nigelwatson19:3/WHY-DID-THEY-BETRAY-US-THIS-ONE

 

These Doctors and medical staff better get to know that the Israelis have been chasing concentration camp personnel right into their 90s and beyond. There is no way out. They know is coming. All they can do is delay the inevitable.

 

 

I didn't hear doctors giving Thalidomide took any responsibility... Eventually Pfizer will change the name and we will have another story to forget.

Remember goy death and human death are totally different things. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SimonTV said:

The weird thing today, this guy I met wearing a mask. I said still wearing a mask? he said he didn't have a vaccine, thought the whole thing was a conspiracy. I thought but why wear a mask then? Even then he didn't take it off. Maybe he doesn't believe in vaccine but believes in covid? I didn't ask him further. 

He believes in mask 😂

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11294477/Illinois-Rep-Sean-Casten-reveals-healthy-teenage-daughter-died-cardiac-arrhythmia.html

 

'This past June, our daughter, Gwen Casten, died of a sudden cardiac arrythmia. In layman’s terms, she was fine, and then her heart stopped,' said the Casten family in a statement. 'We don’t know what caused the arrhythmia, and likely never will'

 

 

🤡🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...