Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

 

They say that, but woke Capitalists are still supporting these Commies. I personally think the NWO will be a mix of Capitalism and Communism like we see in China, but the public will be too scared to adopt a third position that opposes these fucks because that's too much like National Socialism, so we'll just have to live with slavery because nobody wants to be called a hurty word.

 

quote-the-drive-of-the-rockefellers-and-their-allies-is-to-create-a-one-world-government-combining-larry-mcdonald-61-52-03.jpg.b1355a6a0e43b74afeccf51a303d8c27.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've copied the opening statements from the thread to give you a feel so you can decide whether or not to open it in advance. 

View in landscape on phone ie turn your phone horizontal because it is from another forum. J.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

 

Title

 

CVS Hiring 1000s of Untrained, Nonprofessionals to Give COVID-19 Shots

 

CVS Hiring 1000s of Untrained, Nonprofessionals to Give COVID-19 Shots
[link to blogs.mercola.com (secure)] 

The U.S. Health and Human Services and Department of Defense are partnering with CVS and Walgreens to administer flu and COVID-19 shots to residents in long-term care facilities. To help with this, CVS announced that they are hiring 15,000 new pharmacy technicians across the country, as soon as possible.

Since the techs aren’t actual nurses or doctors — or even pharmacists — CVS plans to ask the government for an “expanded scope of practice” that would allow the new techs to give the COVID vaccines “under the supervision of a pharmacist who is immunization-certified.” The news release did not say if the pharmacists would actually be on-site while the shots are given, or if they’re just acting as supervisors.
 
Midnighter 
div.png

User ID: 18979105
ca.png Canada
11/15/2020 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CVS Hiring 1000s of Untrained, Nonprofessionals to Give COVID-19 Shots
It's not that hard to give a jab ffs. That was the easiest thing I've ever learned.

The main part is keeping things sanitary.
***SUPERFLY™*** 
div.png

User ID: 75817200
usd.png United States
11/15/2020 10:55 PM
28c9fba2ae.gif
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: CVS Hiring 1000s of Untrained, Nonprofessionals to Give COVID-19 Shots
CVS is the most half assed retail outlet on the planet...every store looks like a run down shitbox...

 

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4593037/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

 

Edited by jesuitsdidit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Looked at local papers online comments after protest against lockdown in Truro U.K. 90% of comments agreed they would help police batter protesters.

 

how do you know those comments were by members of the public and not by 77th brigade propagandists using multiple sock accounts to create the impression of a body of opinion?

 

because that IS  what they do

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

how do you know those comments were by members of the public and not by 77th brigade propagandists using multiple sock accounts to create the impression of a body of opinion?

 

because that IS  what they do

 

Very good question. I wouldn't trust any of those comments.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

how do you know those comments were by members of the public and not by 77th brigade propagandists using multiple sock accounts to create the impression of a body of opinion?

 

because that IS  what they do

Yeah okay obviously I don’t! But I get the same opinions from a lot of people I talk to whilst walking my dog. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

 

Yeah man I find it fascinating personally. But it's just sexier and requires less brain power to talk about holographic towers and jet fuel melting steel beams than deep diving into Project for a New American Century or the geopolitical climate at the time etc.

 

We could probably do with more more people digging into what is happening behind the scenes with Covid, it will probably come out with time

I think the only blackpill left is Judaism and Jewish religious supremacism, the biggest one of all. That is the main issue which is yet to appear in the main sphere of conversation because it is the root of the issue at hand today. It can all traced back to the Jewish religion in the Torah, Talmud and Zohar. 

 

The one thing people need to do is not fight this with hateful slurs and racist ideology but with a structured argument in which their doctrine is questioned from the moral high ground. This way it is easy to pick it apart because it is truly disgusting theology in a lot of ways and their crimes against humanity and their own people can no way be justified.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem then becomes that as Agent Mulder would say “trust no one.”

who do you believe, who do you listen to and how do you know. I agree there are a lot of sock accounts but that doesn’t allow for the unrivalled idiocy of the sheep and their willingness to go along with the bs consensus.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

The problem then becomes that as Agent Mulder would say “trust no one.”

who do you believe, who do you listen to and how do you know. I agree there are a lot of sock accounts but that doesn’t allow for the unrivalled idiocy of the sheep and their willingness to go along with the bs consensus.

 

 

Yes, have to agree with you there. What I'm seeing and hearing in the streets from the general public is nothing but compliance and blind obedience. Desperate for the vaccine to arrive so they can all 'get back to normal'. Losing hope, fast.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

They say that, but woke Capitalists are still supporting these Commies. I personally think the NWO will be a mix of Capitalism and Communism like we see in China, but the public will be too scared to adopt a third position that opposes these fucks because that's too much like National Socialism, so we'll just have to live with slavery because nobody wants to be called a hurty word.

 

quote-the-drive-of-the-rockefellers-and-their-allies-is-to-create-a-one-world-government-combining-larry-mcdonald-61-52-03.jpg.b1355a6a0e43b74afeccf51a303d8c27.jpg

 

 

 

 

Well you know me bud, I posted this for the admission only and not for the prescribed ideology or isms contained within the article. 👍🏻

 

I totally agree though, whatever comes in, if it does, then it will most certainly be a mix of our worst nightmare and zero freedoms for us. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just watched that little prick Matt Wankcock saying at the end of his fucking downing speech briefing , 

'Rolling out the Vaccine is gonna be a big job. '

He was asked if vaccines will be mandatory and the little shit more or less said they would be, he is listening to scientific advice .

The BBC are loving every minute of this it's sickening.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DarianF said:

 

Yes, have to agree with you there. What I'm seeing and hearing in the streets from the general public is nothing but compliance and blind obedience. Desperate for the vaccine to arrive so they can all 'get back to normal'. Losing hope, fast.

I agree with you totally. Luckily my lady who has never been into this sort of thing but never been a sheep has started telling people to their faces to shut the fuck up when they start harping the party line. Plus I’ve always encouraged my kids to be free thinkers. Only problem being when they use rational arguments to get out of doing stuff!

All we do as a family is proactively make where we live and are surroundings as bs free as we can. Also teach my kids to be be ultra positive about the natural world around them so they always a good place to be despite the bombardment of crap.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bombadil said:

I agree with you totally. Luckily my lady who has never been into this sort of thing but never been a sheep has started telling people to their faces to shut the fuck up when they start harping the party line. Plus I’ve always encouraged my kids to be free thinkers. Only problem being when they use rational arguments to get out of doing stuff!

All we do as a family is proactively make where we live and are surroundings as bs free as we can. Also teach my kids to be be ultra positive about the natural world around them so they always a good place to be despite the bombardment of crap.

 

Sounds like you're doing a great job, considering the circumstance we're in. Well done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think the only blackpill left is Judaism and Jewish religious supremacism, the biggest one of all. That is the main issue which is yet to appear in the main sphere of conversation because it is the root of the issue at hand today. It can all traced back to the Jewish religion in the Torah, Talmud and Zohar. 

 

The one thing people need to do is not fight this with hateful slurs and racist ideology but with a structured argument in which their doctrine is questioned from the moral high ground. This way it is easy to pick it apart because it is truly disgusting theology in a lot of ways and their crimes against humanity and their own people can no way be justified.

Can anyone explain to me when a religion became a race? I've struggled with this one for years. Whatever is the case, then so is Christianity and should be afforded the same privileges. I'm lost between how Judaism as a religion has become a race. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Well you know me bud, I posted this for the admission only and not for the prescribed ideology or isms contained within the article. 👍🏻

 

I totally agree though, whatever comes in, if it does, then it will most certainly be a mix of our worst nightmare and zero freedoms for us. 

 

I hear you. I'm not advocating pogroms or NatSoc stuff for anybody wondering, just saying that if we try to take back our destiny, they will call us nazis.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I hear you. I'm not advocating pogroms or NatSoc stuff for anybody wondering, just saying that if we try to take back our destiny, they will call us nazis.

Totally agree mate. Funny how we still prescribe to these social prejudices when we don't like something. I just see people, others see labels. It's sad. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Just watched that little prick Matt Wankcock saying at the end of his fucking downing speech briefing , 

'Rolling out the Vaccine is gonna be a big job. '

He was asked if vaccines will be mandatory and the little shit more or less said they would be, he is listening to scientific advice .

The BBC are loving every minute of this it's sickening.

 

 

"The coronavirus vaccine could be made compulsory by the government. Health Secretary Matt Hancock has refused to rule out the prospect if one becomes available in the UK." https://www.itv.com/news/2020-11-16/covid-19-health-secretary-matt-hancock-will-not-rule-out-making-coronavirus-vaccine-mandatory

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Yeah okay obviously I don’t! But I get the same opinions from a lot of people I talk to whilst walking my dog. 

 

some of which are currently scared to speak out of turn as the corporate media is dictating the 'overton window' of accepted discourse to them and in the climate of fear that has been created in modern britain through, myriad political correctness dictats and a slew of new legislation covering all kinds of 'hate speech' as well as a constant barrage of vitriol from the corporate media and government talking heads towards anyone who questions the safety of vaccines .

 

As a result we now live in an orwellian climate of fear where many people are walking on egg shells afraid to go off script and air their own basic doubts

 

I blame the media for that

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FVCK BILLY G4TES said:

I think the only blackpill left is Judaism and Jewish religious supremacism, the biggest one of all. That is the main issue which is yet to appear in the main sphere of conversation because it is the root of the issue at hand today. It can all traced back to the Jewish religion in the Torah, Talmud and Zohar. 

 

The one thing people need to do is not fight this with hateful slurs and racist ideology but with a structured argument in which their doctrine is questioned from the moral high ground. This way it is easy to pick it apart because it is truly disgusting theology in a lot of ways and their crimes against humanity and their own people can no way be justified.

 

yes its amazing how they have twisted things aorund so that if you point out what they are doing they then accuse you of 'hate' and of 'anti-semitism'

 

But i don't hate anyone and i'm not part of any supremacist doctrine seeking to enslave sections of humanity under a centralised technocracy. I'm simply pointing out the crimes of others

 

Really its THEM that are the ones acting from hate....we are just exposing their hate

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FrankVitali said:

 

 

Not as such, but its off Simon Dolans twitter

 

 

 

Thanks for that. I'm just extra curious about the case of Sweden, especially since I read this quote from an Australian GP:

 

Quote

"Sweden chose a model that might over-report COVID-19 deaths: they do not require a death certificate stating COVID-19 is the cause of death, but also count all people who die with the virus (including post-mortem testing and all residential aged care facility [RACF] deaths) as COVID-19 deaths by automatically matching the national death registry with test results. In principle, an asymptomatic young person stepping out of the testing booth and getting run over by a bus would count as a COVID-19 death." [ https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/gp-opinion/was-the-swedish-approach-to-covid-19-really-a-mist ]

 

Trying to find any reliable data coming out of Sweden.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

Really its THEM that are the ones acting from hate....we are just exposing their hate

 

The same goes with the sabbatean-jewish antifa movement and their BLM side-kicks who claim they are fighting against 'hate' and yet everytime i watch an actual REAL WORLD piece of footage of those people interacting with other human beings it is almost ALWAYS the authoritarian-left people spewing absolute venom, bile and hate and acting aggressively

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...