Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jois said:

Because they are jabbing for the Wuhan strain and we are half dozen strains on since that.

Your antibodies from the infection are considerably more capable than the jab. You really don't need it 

 

I can't tell you what to do. But I wouldn't let it any where near a kid of mine. They are far more at risk of heart problems than a mature adult and at close to zero risk from the virus

Elderly relatives could keep away or run the risk

 

 

The Wuhan strain???

The one before the Brazilian, the Kent, the Bristol, the South African, the Mexican etc etc?? LOL

 

I agree with you our immune systems make antibodies all the time... it matters not where it comes from, and the fact that no study can be found to confirm that the 'covid' has been isolated makes it madness to get jabbed for something thats not found to exist.

 

...no wonder they keep bringing out new versions of the juice - the production lines can continue and willing participants can be poisoned ongoing...once people subject their bodies to random trials whats the next step?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

That IMHA almost destroyed this dog I know, immune system. The jab sent his white blood cells through the roof. He had a transfusion and like your friends dog almost died. The Vet was defending the jab even through it all...its total madness, like the covid farce.

 

I asked this doc today why they were so keen to get """covid""" patients on ventilators when in respiratory wards (like what I worked on) they never used ventilators right off the bat like that. They used oxygen and upped it when necessary. Thats when he said that it was possible that some on ventilators were on them for ''other reasons"... These 'professionals can be smart and clueless at the same time.

They are just system robots following the narrative they learned at the robot school for doctors 😆

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

That IMHA almost destroyed this dog I know, immune system. The jab sent his white blood cells through the roof. He had a transfusion and like your friends dog almost died. The Vet was defending the jab even through it all...its total madness, like the covid farce.

 

I asked this doc today why they were so keen to get """covid""" patients on ventilators when in respiratory wards (like what I worked on) they never used ventilators right off the bat like that. They used oxygen and upped it when necessary. Thats when he said that it was possible that some on ventilators were on them for ''other reasons"... These 'professionals can be smart and clueless at the same time.

 My friends dog was sick for almost a year and couldnt even walk for many months. And we are talking a big bruiser of a dog not a little fella

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, jois said:

Not interested in a wild goose chase.  Is that man on the moon Andy kaufman

 

https://www.thehighersidechats.com/dr-andrew-kaufman-schizophrenia-the-covid-19-coronavirus-exosomes/?highlight="kaufman"

 

Stefan Lanka there are no viruses

 

https://archive.org/details/david-crowe-podcast-the-infectious-myth/TIM+20160412+Stefan+Lanka+-+There+are+no+Viruses.mp3

 

and

david cowan discusses contagion myth

 

 

 

 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Captainlove said:

LOL here we have a couple pro vaxers. 

 

7 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Youve had 3 jabs?

have you been paying attention at all to this thread?

 

No I'm not pro, but I only joined the forum after having the jabs. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Campion said:

 

This gives me a glimmer of hope: if they are still rolling out boosters then maybe the 3 jabs I had won't be enough to do whatever it is that's intended. 

Damn brother, what made you do that shit to yourself?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, XelNaga said:

Damn brother, what made you do that shit to yourself?

 

At the time, I thought it's just another vaccine using conventional methods so I took it just like I've had the flu vax in recent years. I'm a blood donor so I'm used to needles. But I'm on a journey through all this, and the other illuminati stuff. Ironically I read the Illuminatus! trilogy in the 80s so should have taken it more seriously. It all seems designed to spread doubt and negativity: if covid is a conspiracy, then what about any other medical treatments, what if I get something serious which natural remedies can't treat? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

At the time, I thought it's just another vaccine using conventional methods so I took it just like I've had the flu vax in recent years. I'm a blood donor so I'm used to needles. But I'm on a journey through all this, and the other illuminati stuff. Ironically I read the Illuminatus! trilogy in the 80s so should have taken it more seriously. It all seems designed to spread doubt and negativity: if covid is a conspiracy, then what about any other medical treatments, what if I get something serious which natural remedies can't treat? 

There is nothing that natural remedies, and your own willpower, can't treat. Except for some ridiculous physical damage, you only need help with that, nothing else.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

At the time, I thought it's just another vaccine using conventional methods so I took it just like I've had the flu vax in recent years. I'm a blood donor so I'm used to needles. But I'm on a journey through all this, and the other illuminati stuff. Ironically I read the Illuminatus! trilogy in the 80s so should have taken it more seriously. It all seems designed to spread doubt and negativity: if covid is a conspiracy, then what about any other medical treatments, what if I get something serious which natural remedies can't treat? 

Hey Campion,

 

I'm a bit of a goof when it comes to Morphic Fields as they really do work. I have had amazing results with them and can't deny their effectiveness.

Sapien Medicine, a channel on YouTube who creates Morphic Field videos has some wonderful audios to stop the effects of the jab. 

This thread on the forum suggests the fields to use and how to use them - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/vaccine-detox-fields-restoring-health-advice/24761/15

I hope this helps 🙏 I really believe it would be worth to try. It is free and you can listen to the fields when doing things. Just so long as they're audible to you.

I can't explain fully how they work, but since I've used them, my skin has become brand new, my nails are growing for the first time, my cats injured eye recovered in one day, my butt even got a good workout 😂 (yes, there are even fields for that! Haha.) And much more.

 

All the best! Sometimes the best things in life really are free!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

Hey Campion,

 

I'm a bit of a goof when it comes to Morphic Fields as they really do work. I have had amazing results with them and can't deny their effectiveness.

Sapien Medicine, a channel on YouTube who creates Morphic Field videos has some wonderful audios to stop the effects of the jab. 

This thread on the forum suggests the fields to use and how to use them - https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/vaccine-detox-fields-restoring-health-advice/24761/15

I hope this helps 🙏 I really believe it would be worth to try. It is free and you can listen to the fields when doing things. Just so long as they're audible to you.

I can't explain fully how they work, but since I've used them, my skin has become brand new, my nails are growing for the first time, my cats injured eye recovered in one day, my butt even got a good workout 😂 (yes, there are even fields for that! Haha.) And much more.

 

All the best! Sometimes the best things in life really are free!

 

Thanks, I'll look at it 🙂 Anything that will help naturally has got to be better than artificial methods. It's also worth doing this stuff now to prevent getting ill in the first place so we don't need to go to the compromised official system. ❤️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Campion said:

 

Thanks ... and funnily enough I only caught 'covid' (ie had positive LFT tests) after my 3 jabs. My children didn't and haven't been jabbed yet although I'm expecting to get some family pressure to continue with the jabbing due to elderly relatives needing to be protected from infection via the younger ones. Luckily though the whole covid agenda is out of the news at the mo, so not on most people's radar - it's scary how much our thinking and behaviour is just a reaction to the mass media. 

 

There's also the narrative around the vaccine protection not lasting very long, unlike with other viruses as far as I understand it. I mean, according to the narrative, I've already had 3 jabs plus been infected with the flippin virus, so why aren't I full of antibodies to protect me without needing more jabs? 

Forgive me for jumping in here and sounding bossy Campion. please - NEVER EVER get your children jabbed no matter what pressure you face.
The children will thank you one day, we have no right to inject children with any vaccine - wether we know the implications of doing or not?  Especially an expirimental DNA gene altering encoding/recoding system.
We have no right over what goes into somebody elses body, even if it's our own children - only they can decide - when they have reached maturity and have been fully informed and can prove that they understand the complete information that they have been presented with.
I am sure by now you are aware of this and I say this to you from a place of good intent - the children, when they are adults can decide for themselves once they are old enough to truly digest what is going on in this fucked up clown world we presently find ourselves in.
One question I always put to myself and others is:
How the fuck did we get to this point - as a living being - without vaccines?  Just think of all your predecessors granfathers and mothers for millions and millions of years that have culminated in YOU being here right at this moment?  It isn't thanks to vaccines we can all be sure of that.  YOU and your children are here because you are meant to be - by design in my opinion.
Vaccines are yet another modern scam that no living being needs or has ever needed.
Sorry rant over.
 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jacinder apparently is worried that she is down in the poles. Jaccinder is suffering from plandemic fatigue 😄  Arrrrr 
'no - it's because you're a CUNT'  and  .... 'You're just a demented socialist psychopath of.. dubious gender' - very nicely put: 


 

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add comment
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Forgive me for jumping in here and sounding bossy Campion. please - NEVER EVER get your children jabbed no matter what pressure you face.
The children will thank you one day, we have no right to inject children with any vaccine - wether we know the implications of doing or not?  Especially an expirimental DNA gene altering encoding/recoding system.
We have no right over what goes into somebody elses body, even if it's our own children - only they can decide - when they have reached maturity and have been fully informed and can prove that they understand the complete information that they have been presented with.
I am sure by now you are aware of this and I say this to you from a place of good intent - the children, when they are adults can decide for themselves once they are old enough to truly digest what is going on in this fucked up clown world we presently find ourselves in.
One question I always put to myself and others is:
How the fuck did we get to this point - as a living being - without vaccines?  Just think of all your predecessors granfathers and mothers for millions and millions of years that have culminated in YOU being here right at this moment?  It isn't thanks to vaccines we can all be sure of that.  YOU and your children are here because you are meant to be - by design in my opinion.
Vaccines are yet another modern scam that no living being needs or has ever needed.
Sorry rant over.
 

 

Thanks mate, and in some ways it's getting a little bit easier to resist the social pressure to conform. As the elite's agenda is coming to a head, it comes more out into the open and they don't hide it away as much - so actual data about jabs, immigration, the climate, trans etc starts to show cracks in the official line. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Thanks mate, and in some ways it's getting a little bit easier to resist the social pressure to conform. As the elite's agenda is coming to a head, it comes more out into the open and they don't hide it away as much - so actual data about jabs, immigration, the climate, trans etc starts to show cracks in the official line. 

This is the first sensible thing you have said.

Edited by Captainlove
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Thanks mate, and in some ways it's getting a little bit easier to resist the social pressure to conform. As the elite's agenda is coming to a head, it comes more out into the open and they don't hide it away as much - so actual data about jabs, immigration, the climate, trans etc starts to show cracks in the official line. 

Thanks for being on here Campion I think you've shown alot of guts mate, I really respect that you're so upfront about the mistake you openly admit to making, you definately get alot of respect from me just for fessing up, and you also get respect for trying to do something about it, nice one.
We all know someone we love who have taken the vax, and, despite our anger at them, we still love them, we have all got to stick together now more than ever, vaxxed or not, if only we all could?   The enemy wants this to happen - for us to despise each other for our decisions (mistaken or not) we musn't feed the monster by doing this.
The enemy has had ALOT of success, it has done amazingly well, it is focused, united, and strong.  But it will fail, things are shaping up for the better (painfully slow I know) despite how dark it can feel sometimes. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Thanks for being on here Campion I think you've shown alot of guts mate, I really respect that you're so upfront about the mistake you openly admit to making, you definately get alot of respect from me just for fessing up, and you also get respect for trying to do something about it, nice one.
We all know someone we love who have taken the vax, and, despite our anger at them, we still love them, we have all got to stick together now more than ever, vaxxed or not, if only we all could?   The enemy wants this to happen - for us to despise each other for our decisions (mistaken or not) we musn't feed the monster by doing this.
The enemy has had ALOT of success, it has done amazingly well, it is focused, united, and strong.  But it will fail, things are shaping up for the better (painfully slow I know) despite how dark it can feel sometimes. 

 

Cheers, appreciated. And let's not forget that the majority of the western world is where I was at only a year or so ago. Things can turn round. I don't really have regrets, or feel like this a confession - after all I was acting in my family's best interests relative to the belief system I had at the time. I continue to have everyone's best interests at heart, that much hasn't changed, just the context around it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

Cheers, appreciated. And let's not forget that the majority of the western world is where I was at only a year or so ago. Things can turn round. I don't really have regrets, or feel like this a confession - after all I was acting in my family's best interests relative to the belief system I had at the time. I continue to have everyone's best interests at heart, that much hasn't changed, just the context around it. 

You don't really have much of a choice. The amount of propaganda and peer pressure being applied, along with a general delusion that our government have our best interests at heart is very difficult to resist.

 

I've lost life long friends over my refusal to be vaccinated and more my insistance that we were being lied to.

 

I was just regarded at best as mad and at worst as an anti social threat to their family.

 

I periodically send them links to the death toll from the vacine and receive no reply. I never could resist saying I told you so

Edited by jois
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, jois said:

You don't really have much of a choice. The amount of propaganda and peer pressure being applied, along with a general delusion that our government have our best interests at heart is very difficult to resist.

 

I've lost life long friends over my refusal to be vaccinated and more my insistance that we were being lied to.

 

I was just regarded at best as mad and at worst as an anti social threat to their family.

 

I periodically send them links to the death toll from the vacine and receive no reply

They were never your friends in the first place, Anyone who really cared would of listened to you no matter what.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

They were never your friends in the first place, Anyone who really cared would of listened to you no matter what.

Well they fitted the general definition. And some were friends over a period of many decades. I went to their 18th birthdays in the 1970s.

 

It's less their level of commitment to me. So much as the power of propoganda to smear dissenting voices as a threat to society that's the issue.

 

I've always been awkward and do the reverse of what I'm told on a matter of principal. I wasn't getting the vacine because I was told to and I believed it unnecessary. Long before it became obvious that it was harmful.

 

So I had a built in level of resistance to the bullshit.the more pressure that was put on me, the more I dug my feet in

Edited by jois
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, jois said:

You don't really have much of a choice. The amount of propaganda and peer pressure being applied, along with a general delusion that our government have our best interests at heart is very difficult to resist.

 

Yeah, on reflection "best interest" isn't a good choice of words because that's often used to justify some interference in people's lives against their wishes. Even when I was complying with the jabs, lockdowns, masks etc I never agreed with any of it being compulsory. The whole narrative of covid being an emergency, justifying a level of social control similar to being in wartime, is probably as much the point as what they've been injecting us with. And thinking back to Bojo's initial response of herd immunity etc, leads me to think that maybe he wasn't as obedient to their orders as quickly as he should have been, resulting in him being replaced. But that's just me thinking out loud. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...