Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Campion said:

This gives me a glimmer of hope: if they are still rolling out boosters then maybe the 3 jabs I had won't be enough to do whatever it is that's intended. 

Yes, I think the ones affected by the first two are likely reacting to the juice, whereas many didnt (not yet). We all have different immune systems and reactions. Also, I imagine there were many who received a placebo being that the jabs were in 'trials'. Keep up with the Magnesium etc. and chelate whatever you can from your body.

Had a talk with my gynaecologist today... he is very renowned in my city... however he is fully on board with the 'covid' and the need for 'vaccinations'. He believes the ICU's were very busy in past two years (although a nurse I know in same ICU says otherwise). He also said that Ontario has approximately 1600 ventilators... adding that "of course there is a possibility that they were used for other things besides 'covid'."  Yea...no shit!  

He did agree though that the unvaccinated were not a problem and that using them to point fingers at to make a case was ridiculous. He also agreed that we should be choosing what we do with our own bodies. He is actually one of only a few docs that I have spoken to that believe in covid. But he is very high up the chain in his field so no doubt being schooled by the nobs of the medical world.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Even good vets know that vaccines kill.
They have been doing this to pets and animals since the beginning, and they don't care one little bit - just like they don't care about humans either.
This Vet is literally laughed at during a hearing and ignored as illustrated here in this clip showing a vet with 35 years experience saying that due to his Hippocratic Oath he will not kill animals just because the 'law' says he has to inject them with this poison.
As the Judge and her helpers yawn and type into their smartphones.
If only all doctors were this conscientious?

I have a friend whose dog developed IMHA immediately after a rabies vaccination. It was clearly the vax as the dog was amazingly healthy prior to it.

Edited by Beaujangles
  • Sad 2

39 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I have a friend whose dog developed IMHA immediately after a rabies vaccination. It was clearly the vax as the dog was amazingly healthy prior to it.

Yes, i have a friend who had to jab his dog to get it OUT of the USA and into Mexico ( flying), the dog was very ill and almost died. The jab ate his flesh. Cost him almost $2k to fix her

Edited by RobinJ
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

Yes, I think the ones affected by the first two are likely reacting to the juice, whereas many didnt (not yet). We all have different immune systems and reactions. Also, I imagine there were many who received a placebo being that the jabs were in 'trials'. Keep up with the Magnesium etc. and chelate whatever you can from your body.

Had a talk with my gynaecologist today... he is very renowned in my city... however he is fully on board with the 'covid' and the need for 'vaccinations'. He believes the ICU's were very busy in past two years (although a nurse I know in same ICU says otherwise). He also said that Ontario has approximately 1600 ventilators... adding that "of course there is a possibility that they were used for other things besides 'covid'."  Yea...no shit!  

He did agree though that the unvaccinated were not a problem and that using them to point fingers at to make a case was ridiculous. He also agreed that we should be choosing what we do with our own bodies. He is actually one of only a few docs that I have spoken to that believe in covid. But he is very high up the chain in his field so no doubt being schooled by the nobs of the medical world.

Thanks ... and funnily enough I only caught 'covid' (ie had positive LFT tests) after my 3 jabs. My children didn't and haven't been jabbed yet although I'm expecting to get some family pressure to continue with the jabbing due to elderly relatives needing to be protected from infection via the younger ones. Luckily though the whole covid agenda is out of the news at the mo, so not on most people's radar - it's scary how much our thinking and behaviour is just a reaction to the mass media. 

There's also the narrative around the vaccine protection not lasting very long, unlike with other viruses as far as I understand it. I mean, according to the narrative, I've already had 3 jabs plus been infected with the flippin virus, so why aren't I full of antibodies to protect me without needing more jabs? 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Campion said:

Thanks ... and funnily enough I only caught 'covid' (ie had positive LFT tests) after my 3 jabs. My children didn't and haven't been jabbed yet although I'm expecting to get some family pressure to continue with the jabbing due to elderly relatives needing to be protected from infection via the younger ones. Luckily though the whole covid agenda is out of the news at the mo, so not on most people's radar - it's scary how much our thinking and behaviour is just a reaction to the mass media. 

There's also the narrative around the vaccine protection not lasting very long, unlike with other viruses as far as I understand it. I mean, according to the narrative, I've already had 3 jabs plus been infected with the flippin virus, so why aren't I full of antibodies to protect me without needing more jabs? 

Because they are jabbing for the Wuhan strain and we are half dozen strains on since that.

Your antibodies from the infection are considerably more capable than the jab. You really don't need it 

I can't tell you what to do. But I wouldn't let it any where near a kid of mine. They are far more at risk of heart problems than a mature adult and at close to zero risk from the virus

Elderly relatives could keep away or run the risk

Edited by jois
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, jois said:

Because they are jabbing for the Wuhan strain and we are half dozen strains on since that.

Your antibodies from the infection are considerably more capable than the jab. You really don't need it 

So it's rather like the common cold, which evolves faster than we can create vaccines so unless you are especially vulnerable you may as well just catch the virus and get natural / herd immunity. Which was Bojo's original strategy before he got slapped down and made to follow the script. 

5 minutes ago, Campion said:

So it's rather like the common cold, which evolves faster than we can create vaccines so unless you are especially vulnerable you may as well just catch the virus and get natural / herd immunity. Which was Bojo's original strategy before he got slapped down and made to follow the script. 

In essence yes. But it seems to be stuck on ba5 at the moment. Which 90%of people have had whether they know it or not.

It's no longer mutating and you more than likely have the natural antibodies

Edited by jois
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

LOL here we have a couple pro vaxers. 

I hope you don't mean me.because I'm seriously not. They have killed thousand's with a mostly unnecessary vacine. I've not had it and I wouldn't tell anyone else to have it

Edited by jois

50 minutes ago, Campion said:

Youve had 3 jabs?

have you been paying attention at all to this thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, jois said:

I hope you don't mean me.because I'm seriously not

3 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Seems to me, You believe everything you have been told by the BBC. Best of luck with that.

I don't watch the BBC I don't have a TV even if I wanted to.which I don't.

1 minute ago, jois said:

I don't watch the BBC I don't have a TV even if I wanted to.which I don't.

31 minutes ago, jois said:

In essence yes. But it seems to be stuck on ba5 at the moment. Which 90%of people have had whether they know it or not.

45 minutes ago, jois said:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

And. I. Am capable of understanding scientific literature and anylising data sets.

Before you say all science in on it. There are a great many papers coming out now on the stupidity and death toll of the vacine program. A little late perhaps. But the truth is slowly coming out. Just not on the bbc

Even NHS reports are starting to throw shade on it

Edited by jois

11 minutes ago, jois said:

And. I. Am capable of understanding scientific literature and anylising data sets.

Before you say all science in on it. There are a great many papers coming out now on the stupidity and death toll of the vacine program. A little late perhaps. But the truth is slow coming out. Just not on the bbc

There is no such thing as a mutating virus or any other kind. Vaccine theory was debunked in the 1800's as quackery, as was germ theory, then pushed by the globalists for profit. 

Science is largely bullshit that is pushed and paid for by big pharma. They fund it if it benefits them monetarily.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

There is no such thing as a mutating virus or any other kind. Vaccine theory was debunked in the 1800's as quackery, as was germ theory, then pushed by the globalists for profit. 

Science is largely bullshit that is pushed and paid for by big pharma. They fund it if it benefits them monetarily.

No it wasn't and yes big pharma are ****s

15 minutes ago, jois said:

Before you say all science in on it. There are a great many papers coming out now on the stupidity and death toll of the vacine program. A little late perhaps. But the truth is slowly coming out. Just not on the bbc

Even NHS reports are starting to throw shade on it

You do know that Covid 19 was never isolated by a postulate.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, jois said:

the truth is slowly coming out. Just not on the bbc

sadly it seems that is what is needed before the masses will accept it as truth and i don't see the BBC reporting on that anytime soon. Its more likely they will try and push the latest round of jabs on more and more demographics

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

sadly it seems that is what is needed before the masses will accept it as truth and i don't see the BBC reporting on that anytime soon. Its more likely they will try and push the latest round of jabs on more and more demographics

Yes they will push it..ive seen the vacine death toll estimated as high as ,20,000 most young men UK. Th fact they haven't actually been tracking it is a disgrace

And God knows how many more with life changing Injuries

Edited by jois

1 hour ago, Campion said:

That doctor that I mentioned earlier also said that "they are trying to make the 'vaccine better' - after I said that it clearly doesnt work for the so called covid if they have to keep getting another. Also, if the vaxxed are getting ''covid'' that in itself says its pointlless...not to mention that the ''covid'' can so say be symptomless!!!

All in all I could see that even this very renowned doc had been brainwashed and was adhering to the covid mantra even tho he would intermittently say he didnt agree with much of the political crap surrounding it. His final thought was that it would all ''become a flu eventually" - at that point I could see he ---even with his smarts--- was clueless on the covid/vax front.

2 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Thought you may say that. I would look up the work of Dr.Sam Bailey and Dr. andrew Kaufman

Not interested in a wild goose chase.  Is that man on the moon Andy kaufman

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

Yes, i have a friend who had to jab his dog to get it OUT of the USA and into Mexico ( flying), the dog was very ill and almost died. The jab ate his flesh. Cost him almost $2k to fix her

That IMHA almost destroyed this dog I know, immune system. The jab sent his white blood cells through the roof. He had a transfusion and like your friends dog almost died. The Vet was defending the jab even through it all...its total madness, like the covid farce.

I asked this doc today why they were so keen to get """covid""" patients on ventilators when in respiratory wards (like what I worked on) they never used ventilators right off the bat like that. They used oxygen and upped it when necessary. Thats when he said that it was possible that some on ventilators were on them for ''other reasons"... These 'professionals can be smart and clueless at the same time.

• Like 1