Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Talorgan said:

Swab tests if I remember there was detected suspicious  sharp barbed material in (some ) of them 

Which would not surprise me ,

I wouldn't touch with barge pole especially as it's all fake  but

Some people are sadly  still using them 

So I wonder what was in those barbs I wonder 

 

 

It was not just that or whatever may have been attached to the swabs - At the start those swabs were being PUSHED EXTREMELY FAR up the nose and possibly (probably) causing damage. They certainly were painful according to at least two people / sheeple I spoke to about them back in 2020.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2022 at 6:59 PM, Macnamara said:

The common law does have a strong foundation within the british constitution though but the problem we have is that certain forces have control over the british parliament and they are imposing statutes which then trample on peoples ancient common law rights. The problem with rights however is that if people don't defend them they can be trampled on!

 

Had a break. And the flip side of that is folks with no rights can establish them, at any time they wish, if they are conscious and work as one. I suppose it is easier to defend rights, than to establish them, in most circumstances though. 

 

 

 

On 7/28/2022 at 10:10 PM, bamboozooka said:

cant rule out them starting vax manufacture 10 yrs ago though

 

Who knows. Maybe they relabelled some of the old swine flu stock that never got binned. 😀

 

 

 

On 7/28/2022 at 11:34 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

WUHAN in lockdown again. 1 million people in lockdown because FOUR asymptomatic "cases" were reported. So, 4 fake positive results of people who have no symptoms, imprisons a million people. Day Jar Voo.

 

Why are they doing this blatantly over the top stuff though? I think that it may be for two reasons. Firstly, to avoid any scapegoating for a future 'outbreak'. Secondly, as a form of economic warfare against The West, which can't be criticised as such by The West. Unless they are subservient to our PTB, which I personally don't believe.        

 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-62684036

 

'Chinese outcry after volleyballers wear N95 masks during match.'

 

 

 

On 7/29/2022 at 6:47 PM, Macnamara said:

i dunno about that....they murdered over a million white, christian russians once they achieved their bolshevik revolution in the 'terror' that followed then they killed tens of millions more through the collectivisation of farming and the gulags. so they have had practise at taking down vast nations much bigger than our little island

 

Folks have the means to figure things out more easily now though, if they are so inclined. They can connect the dots. 

 

 

 

On 7/29/2022 at 9:12 PM, 78ast78dgyad said:

Here's what I think and how I think they can get away with their crimes. They will abandon COVID. They will act like the vaccines and lockdowns never happened. They will say COVID disappeared. They will prepare for the new narrative - world war with Russia and China. I don't think we will go towards a unvaccinated/vaccinated society. They seem tired of this narrative. They are going to push the Russia narrative harder.

 

In my opinion, abandoning 'Covid' now will be bad for the PTB, but if they can longer successfully sell it to the sheeple, then tough on them. They will keep the Russia/Ukrtaine narrative running in the background, for as long as they possibly can. The stage is set, but I think it is China that they really want war with.

Edited by numnuts
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Bruvs and sisters:

ffffffffff.jpg

Ian Brown has a few more...

 

For each a road
For everyman a religion
Find everybody and rule
For everything and rumble
Forget everything and remember
For everything a reason
Forgive everybody and remember

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Bombadil said:

I've read some books in the past by a guy called David Paulides. He deals a lot with missing person cases etc.

He makes a really good point in this video about how many more unreported cases of flu there are every year. Most likely a massively high majority of them.

I don't know that he's fully awake so to speak. But as an ex Police Officer he's using logic.

 

 

 

Paulides is very careful about what he says, even his past, which is not quite what he makes out. But the 411 stuff is fascinating and I've read his books and watched his docs. Defo something weird out there in the woods and wilderness.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

I've read some books in the past by a guy called David Paulides. He deals a lot with missing person cases etc. He makes a really good point in this video about how many more unreported cases of flu there are every year. Most likely a massively high majority of them. I don't know that he's fully awake so to speak. But as an ex Police Officer he's using logic

 

Thank you for this, I've watched the first few minutes so far and found it absolutely gripping. I respect 'normal', 'natural' human observations (in this case on flu deaths pre 2020), far more than so called experts, who are mostly always so restricted by their funding. On that note, I should seek out more retired experts/ specialists, as they share their insight and also have that wonderful 'old school' attitude, you know what I mean. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

jjjjjjjj.jpg

I'll answer on behalf of one of my jabbed colleagues:

 

'Yes, but at least the severity of the symptoms were lessened in those that were vaccinated before they actually died. As we all know, no vaccine was ever developed to give full protection; though I am sure our scientists are working on it - which is more than you've ever done with your CSE in woodwork. What would you prefer before death:

 

Terrible symptoms and nobody visiting you as you froth at the mouth with a higher chance of passing the virus on, or...

 

Cartwheeling in a field of daisies as you spend your last days with your loved ones, safe in the knowledge that you are unlikey to infect them.

 

You see, this is why vaccination should be compulsory. It is a selfless act of love.'

 

*This is very close to an actual series of conversations with a real person.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Saved said:

I'll answer on behalf of one of my jabbed colleagues:

 

'Yes, but at least the severity of the symptoms were lessened in those that were vaccinated before they actually died. As we all know, no vaccine was ever developed to give full protection; though I am sure our scientists are working on it - which is more than you've ever done with your CSE in woodwork. What would you prefer before death:

 

Terrible symptoms and nobody visiting you as you froth at the mouth with a higher chance of passing the virus on, or...

 

Cartwheeling in a field of daisies as you spend your last days with your loved ones, safe in the knowledge that you are unlikey to infect them.

 

You see, this is why vaccination should be compulsory. It is a selfless act of love.'

 

*This is very close to an actual series of conversations with a real person.

 

Hate is a strong word, but I feel an emotion akin to this for your jabbed colleague, ha ha.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

 

Paulides is very careful about what he says, even his past, which is not quite what he makes out. But the 411 stuff is fascinating and I've read his books and watched his docs. Defo something weird out there in the woods and wilderness.

Interested to know more about his past. Do you have any links to his books free online? They cost a fortune

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Interested to know more about his past. Do you have any links to his books free online? They cost a fortune

He's been very careful to protect his intellectual property and so hasn't realised any of his 411 books in electronic format (ebooks* or audiobooks), hard copy only. You can buy them direct from his website for $25 each (he advises never to buy them from Amazon or Ebay etc, as those are resellers and their prices are often very high). 

 

There's a ton of Coast to Coast interviews with David Paulides out there in the torrentsphere, dating back to 2012. 

 

* one of his books is on libgen in PDF format... it's basically a scanned version of the hard copy, but the quality is poor.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

He's been very careful to protect his intellectual property and so hasn't realised any of his 411 books in electronic format (ebooks* or audiobooks), hard copy only. You can buy them direct from his website for $25 each (he advises never to buy them from Amazon or Ebay etc, as those are resellers and their prices are often very high). 

 

There's a ton of Coast to Coast interviews with David Paulides out there in the torrentsphere, dating back to 2012. 

 

* one of his books is on libgen in PDF format... it's basically a scanned version of the hard copy, but the quality is poor.

I used to watch him a lot. Thanks for the info. Great help!

 

I found Smokey Mountain Mysteries on archive.org if you or anyone is interested

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebornsteve said:

4778BC14-AD35-4F34-8ED3-479A892D3764.jpeg

DB0F0611-B290-48E0-AFCB-764CC9493BDB.jpeg

I suppose we all knew this was coming, but it's still shocking.

Link to website

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/regulatory-approval-of-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-for-covid-19/summary-public-assessment-report-for-pfizerbiontech-covid-19-vaccine

 

Next time someone says "Safe and Effective",

Single dose toxicity

No single dose toxicity studies have been performed

Toxicokinetics

No toxicokinetic studies have been performed with the vaccine

Genotoxicity

No genotoxicity studies are planned for BNT162b2

Carcinogenicity

Carcinogenicity studies with BNT162b2 have not been conducted 

Prenatal and postnatal development, including maternal function

No such studies have been done.

 

Edited by campanar
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Interesting headlines about heart failure. Got to keep the excuses coming. On right hand side about heart failure

 

 

A33C1C73-CAFA-4DF3-91C9-C7BB8210E52D.png

 

 

Suspension of reality time.

 

The people who know the real answer are marginalised and ignored. It was always so. All the talk of 'philanthropists' and 'humanitarians' saving us from the conjob plague reminds me of something similar from early twentieth century history.

 

King Leopold of Belgium was the  great 'humanitarian' and 'philanthropist' back then - all the politicians, press, diplomats and missionaries said so - he was civilising the Congo, improving the lives of the inhabitants, stopping the slave trade etc. Only a tiny minority of supposed malcontents and weirdos thought otherwise.

 

But guess what - the malcontents and weirdos were right - the 'humanitarian' Leopold was in reality a bad guy, exploiting and genociding the inhabitants of the Congo on a grand scale. All the respectable people who supported him had their perceptions distorted by money and power.

 

Edited by pete675
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dickwan said:

There's a ton of Coast to Coast interviews with David Paulides out there in the torrentsphere, dating back to 2012. 

 

Ah, Coast to Coast - thanks for the reminder. I heard so many great shows back then. Been too long. When you think of all the guests on these types of shows. And the reviews of books, quotes, knowledge, people from the past ... Yes there's a lot of shit in the world, but bloody hell, there's endless incredible and inspiring people who've got a lot to share with us. *uck these @ssholes who think they can take it all away from us. 😃 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Observations said:

 

Ah, Coast to Coast - thanks for the reminder. I heard so many great shows back then. Been too long. When you think of all the guests on these types of shows. And the reviews of books, quotes, knowledge, people from the past ... Yes there's a lot of shit in the world, but bloody hell, there's endless incredible and inspiring people who've got a lot to share with us. *uck these @ssholes who think they can take it all away from us. 😃 

 

Coast was splendid back in the day (Art Bell era).

If you're interested*, there are a few 'mega pack' torrents kicking about with all Art's 'best shows' (bit subjective I guess). 83gb split across 3 packs, consisting of 1940-odd mp3 files.  

*maybe you've got them already 🙂

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quelle surprise!

 

NHS study finds half with Covid symptoms didn't have virus

Quote

Half of healthcare workers with Covid symptoms at a Black Country hospital did not actually have the virus, a study into the impact of the pandemic has found. Of the many staff who came forward to be tested after reporting typical coronavirus symptoms, such as a cough, 50% were found not to have the virus.

The results have been revealed as part of the Covid Health Professional Impact Study, which examined demographics and health-related issues of those who have tested positive. It further highlights the uncertainty around knowing who has the virus, with many turning out not to be positive despite having Covid-like symptoms.

Experts revealed there were higher "anxiety scores" in certain staff groups, including those under 44. Doctors were the least anxious of the 924 participants.

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/nhs-study-finds-half-covid-24878814

 

You can probably extrapolate those figures out amongst the general population.

 

You "believed" you had Covid, when you didn't. That's what incessant propaganda does to people.

 

So, looks like we were right all along! 😁

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Quelle surprise!

 

NHS study finds half with Covid symptoms didn't have virus

From: https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/black-country/nhs-study-finds-half-covid-24878814

 

You can probably extrapolate those figures out amongst the general population.

 

You "believed" you had Covid, when you didn't. That's what incessant propaganda does to people.

 

So, looks like we were right all along! 😁

 

Indeed. Was there ever any doubt ? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...