Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

I want to know what SAGE were telling everyone. They must have minutes from the meetings!

 

Here you go... all the way back to March 2020 - the beginning of the pandemic - my question now, given Rishy Sunak's comments in the Conservative Woman etc today is, "what was edited out?"

 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/sunaks-belated-covid-confession-shows/

 

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 1.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 2.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 3.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 4.jpg

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Criminal. But unless it's broadcast on the news on TV, there'll be no backlash.

 

There may be a chance this will happen now that the MSM's 'hush money' is drying up from Big Pharma. Never forget that the media was PAID to keep this stuff out of the News and they have no real allegiance to anyone (save the BBC). They're not going to like GBNews running the best stories, particularly as they know these 'stories' are TRUE. Just a matter of time IMHO.

 

It'll only take one or two outlets to break step here and all hell will break loose as they all scramble for position.

 

Just adding this: Many youtubers are now noticing youtube's restrictions have been slackened over the last few days regarding posts containing ant-vax and Covid material.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by webtrekker
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, webtrekker said:

 

There may be a chance this will happen now that the MSM's 'hush money' is drying up from Big Pharma. Never forget that the media was PAID to keep this stuff out of the News and they have no real allegiance to anyone (save the BBC). They're not going to like GBNews running the best stories, particularly as they know these 'stories' are TRUE. Just a matter of time IMHO.

 

 

 

 

I really, really hope you're right. I want to see the messengers of the murderous hang their heads in shame and show genuine remorse. They just read what they're instructed to read, but it influences public opinion immeasureably, and they know that. They are still people who live in normal communities, even if they get a fatter pay cheque than many, and they must acknowledge that they were willing spreaders of fear, propaganda and lies that caused tremendous damage and deaths.

 

Everybody needs to know what we've all been victims of.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

I really, really hope you're right. I want to see the messengers of the murderous hang their heads in shame and show genuine remorse. They just read what they're instructed to read, but it influences public opinion immeasureably, and they know that. They are still people who live in normal communities, even if they get a fatter pay cheque than many, and they must acknowledge that they were willing spreaders of fear, propaganda and lies that did tremendous damage and deaths.

 

Everybody needs to know what we've all been victims of.

 

I do really think that all of the instigators and their gophers are now running very scared. The US perpetrators in particular are now being hit from all sides. Many will break rank and sing like canaries to try and save their own miserable arses.

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

Here you go... all the way back to March 2020 - the beginning of the pandemic - my question now, given Rishy Sunak's comments in the Conservative Woman etc today is, "what was edited out?"

 

https://www.conservativewoman.co.uk/sunaks-belated-covid-confession-shows/

 

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 1.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 2.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 3.jpg

SPI-B Document March 2020 Page 4.jpg

 

That removed commentary reminds me of the look into their eyes posters.

 

Just to piss off the NHS Ad Agency I felt no empathy to those pictures. 

 

 

 

image.jpeg.0dec60e4d21c13fb603ed1fac1a9d984.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg.188fa990993a948fb1d05377ceb9f2f8.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.83658939dad52ad7142cbf59ae3fb8a1.jpeg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

That removed commentary reminds me of the look into their eyes posters.

 

Just to piss off the NHS Ad Agency I felt no empathy to those pictures. 

 

 

 

image.jpeg.0dec60e4d21c13fb603ed1fac1a9d984.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg.188fa990993a948fb1d05377ceb9f2f8.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.83658939dad52ad7142cbf59ae3fb8a1.jpeg

 

 

NHS should look in their eye and explain them why all the safe and effective treatments against covid were replaced by resmedevir, ventilators that cannot help only worsen their situation, masks that actually promotes transmission due to improper usage and completely useless vaccines.

 

 

the NHS should also explain why they used 30% more Midazolam in 2021 

 

How long will we tolerate the on going democide ffs

 

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

 

There may be a chance this will happen now that the MSM's 'hush money' is drying up from Big Pharma. Never forget that the media was PAID to keep this stuff out of the News and they have no real allegiance to anyone (save the BBC). They're not going to like GBNews running the best stories, particularly as they know these 'stories' are TRUE. Just a matter of time IMHO.

 

It'll only take one or two outlets to break step here and all hell will break loose as they all scramble for position.

 

Just adding this: Many youtubers are now noticing youtube's restrictions have been slackened over the last few days regarding posts containing ant-vax and Covid material.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the last few days, stories have come out about how the FBI asked MSM and others to avoid the Hunter Brandon laptop story. Will be interesting to see how MSM will spin it so they look like they were duped into keeping quiet. Can't afford to have us be mad with them.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

That removed commentary reminds me of the look into their eyes posters.

 

Just to piss off the NHS Ad Agency I felt no empathy to those pictures. 

 

 

 

image.jpeg.0dec60e4d21c13fb603ed1fac1a9d984.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg.188fa990993a948fb1d05377ceb9f2f8.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.83658939dad52ad7142cbf59ae3fb8a1.jpeg

 

 

 

If anyone has any of the original propaganda in high quality especially photos in public of billboards then please post it as I failed to save them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jabbed?

27-Year-Old Barcelona and Norway Striker Caroline Graham Hansen Announces Break from International Football Due to Heart Problems and Exhaustion

Caroline Graham Hansen, a striker for Barcelona and Norway who is 27 years old, has announced that she will be taking a break from international football due to heart problems and exhaustion.

In November, Hansen was playing for Barcelona when she experienced chest problems and a high heart rate. As a result, she missed part of last season, according to BBC.

Caroline Graham Hansen was diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia last year.

“Hansen made the announcement a day after being named in the Norway squad for September’s World Cup qualifiers against Belgium and Albania,” the outlet added.

 


“It’s with a heavy heart that I write this,” Hansen wrote on her Instagram, “telling you what I’m now sharing with you.”

“The national team has been a part of my life since I was 16. I grew up here. Made experiences, memories, and friends for life. It is the proudest thing I have done in my career. To play for Norway. Representing for my country,” she added.

“The love for the national team will always remain. Even now when I take a break.”

“After a year of heart problems and almost 50 battles, I still feel fatigued which makes me choose to listen to my body. I need some rest. I need a pick me up,” Hansen said.

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/08/27-year-old-barcelona-and-norway.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Jabbed?

27-Year-Old Barcelona and Norway Striker Caroline Graham Hansen Announces Break from International Football Due to Heart Problems and Exhaustion

Caroline Graham Hansen, a striker for Barcelona and Norway who is 27 years old, has announced that she will be taking a break from international football due to heart problems and exhaustion.

In November, Hansen was playing for Barcelona when she experienced chest problems and a high heart rate. As a result, she missed part of last season, according to BBC.

Caroline Graham Hansen was diagnosed with cardiac arrhythmia last year.

“Hansen made the announcement a day after being named in the Norway squad for September’s World Cup qualifiers against Belgium and Albania,” the outlet added.

 


“It’s with a heavy heart that I write this,” Hansen wrote on her Instagram, “telling you what I’m now sharing with you.”

“The national team has been a part of my life since I was 16. I grew up here. Made experiences, memories, and friends for life. It is the proudest thing I have done in my career. To play for Norway. Representing for my country,” she added.

“The love for the national team will always remain. Even now when I take a break.”

“After a year of heart problems and almost 50 battles, I still feel fatigued which makes me choose to listen to my body. I need some rest. I need a pick me up,” Hansen said.

http://www.yourdestinationnow.com/2022/08/27-year-old-barcelona-and-norway.html

Probably been paid off to keep quiet. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Case dismissed against anti lockdown protestors because it was fucking undemocratic in the first place.

 

 

I wonder how much money has been wasted in attempts to prosecute for unenforceable covid fines. I bet it's millions. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

"nobody can explain why this is happening." ....not quite true, many of us can explain it, but not those paid to do so by the cabal...

Indeed. Only those with high levels of cognitive dissonance are unable to see the cause, as well as those complicit in the scam. However, you really do feel that the 'private knowledge' is now becoming 'public knowledge' (Chris Martenson), and you have to ask, is this by design, by inevitability in that the truth can no longer be supressed, or something else. The fact that Trump is now being scapegoated does suggest the 'elite' are attempting to steer the narrative as that is now all they can do. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

However, you really do feel that the 'private knowledge' is now becoming 'public knowledge' (Chris Martenson), and you have to ask, is this by design, by inevitability in that the truth can no longer be supressed, or something else.

 

I'm glad you put that, as I'm torn as to whether it turns out that this is by design. I would love a bit of redemption, but it could still be some sick pied piper, rubbing our noses in it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

That removed commentary reminds me of the look into their eyes posters.

 

Just to piss off the NHS Ad Agency I felt no empathy to those pictures. 

 

 

 

image.jpeg.0dec60e4d21c13fb603ed1fac1a9d984.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg.188fa990993a948fb1d05377ceb9f2f8.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.83658939dad52ad7142cbf59ae3fb8a1.jpeg

 

 

Those were outright disgraceful.

 

Fucking NHS. Nothing too low for them.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

That removed commentary reminds me of the look into their eyes posters.

 

Just to piss off the NHS Ad Agency I felt no empathy to those pictures. 

 

 

 

image.jpeg.0dec60e4d21c13fb603ed1fac1a9d984.jpeg

 

 

image.jpeg.188fa990993a948fb1d05377ceb9f2f8.jpeg

 

image.jpeg.83658939dad52ad7142cbf59ae3fb8a1.jpeg

 

 

 

I remember making up this meme at the time ...

 

NHS_VAX_KILL.jpg.3da6932e0eafcdd069a22e026f3b2c83.jpg

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/25/2022 at 2:44 PM, RobinJ said:

 

I have a lot of American friends now ( and Canadians) and one told me of their experience when leaving Texas near Laredo at xmas last year. When they drove across the border on the American side there was a solid blanket grey/ white sky for miles and miles. When they crossed over to Mexico they said it was like there was a solid shelf in the sky, then after about 50 KM the suddenly skies turned blue and clear- no fading out, just a sudden cut off of the white. 

Many of my awake freedom friends say they feel poisoned by the stuff in the sky in the States. I have other friends from Oregon who say its the same there, and Kentucky. Constant spraying.

I was very sceptical about chem trails for a long time, because in the UK where I lived, I had never seen them. I hear on UK forums that they are more prevalent now though.

It's pretty bad here in Scotland. Plenty of days start sunny and clear then it seems to develop into an oppressive solid grey blanket by the afternoon.

 

A couple of other things I've noticed:

  • An increase in dead birds in my area over the last couple of years. Usually smaller ones especially pigeons but also the occasional Corvid (Crows, Magpies etc) and the odd seagull.
  • When it rains heavily there's sometimes a white residue visible in road gutters and on pavements. It's possibly chemical, perhaps biological, but it could well have been dumped to the ground by the rainstorm.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...