Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

C6F761A8-F232-4AFA-A3F1-6DFB64D65AAE.jpeg.4b9dd0c354c26741924d300ce17eff27.jpeg

 

saw this on Swiss internet
 

30degrees in traffic jam on Gotthard!

 

plastic seperating back passengers!

 

world still full of cunts

They all look the same as well

 

if its a woman with a mask: shell be fat or fattish, ugly, old or of the woke kind : ugly hair, ugly clothe, smurf look

 

if its a man, hes got the pants up to his belly with a belt on, a polo, glasses on: basically a maladjusted shy nerd or the pedophile look

 

i knew society was filled with sheep, but that was cute before. Now its sheep that support the gouv? My enemy

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

i knew society was filled with sheep, but that was cute before. Now its sheep that support the gouv? My enemy

 

Who was the bloke that was doomed to roll rocks up hill forever in those legends/myths of old, because that's what it feels like when trying to get my own family to open their friggin eyes, and yet i persist, a labour of love, seriously what did i do wrong in a previous life to be sentenced to this, meh!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Remember all the data about the bio labs deleted from the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine website that got deleted back in March? 
 

I saw the info about the various sites, about 10 if I recall first hand. Next day all gone. 
 

join the dots 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Who was the bloke that was doomed to roll rocks up hill forever in those legends/myths of old, because that's what it feels like when trying to get my own family to open their friggin eyes, and yet i persist, a labour of love, seriously what did i do wrong in a previous life to be sentenced to this, meh!

I know

ive finally acheive my goal to save my mother. She wont take more shots. 

ive literally had to put ourr relationship on the line, told her “

look, i will treat you like i had a drug addicted mother. I would not let you self destruct, i would not stay in contact with you if you were shooting heroine. Ill treat you the same way, if you want more of those shots, you will not ever see me again”

 

that started a fruitful understanding that im afraid for her. She then allowed me to show her some of the obvious scams, the masks, the changing message of the vax efficacy, the unreported vaers, increase all age mortality, ect.

 

she caved in.

 

i literally had to do tons of theatre to try to make my point accross

 

it worked though… for my mom. My aunts and rest of the family i just cant do anything to protect them im afraid. Its a awful feeling.

but the worst part is…how can we go on? How can such a important aspect of what happened go silenced? I wont be silenced. I will be chastised by at least half of my peers. Weird times coming

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rebornsteve said:

Remember all the data about the bio labs deleted from the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine website that got deleted back in March? 
 

I saw the info about the various sites, about 10 if I recall first hand. Next day all gone. 
 

join the dots 

 

Don't forget that Nuland pig that tried to say at some political questioning thing they do in the states, equivalent to a Parliamentary inquiry that tried to cautiously say that they were concerned if the Russians got hold of the equipment as if to say they would use it against the Ukrainians but really was sort of denying that they even existed and nothing bad was going on there so that's ok then and no need to worry because i look beautiful today and that's all you need to know🤢🤮,

Nuland that pig, don't forget her.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

 

Who was the bloke that was doomed to roll rocks up hill forever in those legends/myths of old, because that's what it feels like when trying to get my own family to open their friggin eyes, and yet i persist, a labour of love, seriously what did i do wrong in a previous life to be sentenced to this, meh!

Sisyphus. (Sounds like a venerial disease)   Some greek king twat who cheated death too much and was sentenced by the 'gods'  (yeh right?) to fuck about all day long pushing a boulder up a hill only for it to roll down again, wasting everyones time,  .. puhh?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

Sisyphus. (Sounds like a venerial disease)   Some greek king twat who cheated death too much and was sentenced by the 'gods'  (yeh right?) to fuck about all day long pushing a boulder up a hill only for it to roll down again, wasting everyones time,  .. puhh?

 

Albert Camus wrote a great piece called The Myth of Sisyphus. Ultimately, no matter how futile, rebellion against the world is worth it. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, rebornsteve said:

Remember the ‘actor’ from the recent anti-vax BBC show?

 

UK Column News has interviewed him, available on Podbean, not found a link to post here, yet.

 

it’s good!! 

 

 

 

 

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/dir-zwtxu-14a670e8?utm_campaign=w_share_ep&utm_medium=dlink&utm_source=w_share

 

Just listening to it now...

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

“Turbo-Cancer”

 

We have a problem.

 

Dr. Ute Kruger is a researcher and senior physician at Lunds University in Sweden. She’s the Chief of Pathology, a field that she’s worked in for the last 25 years, with a specialty in breast cancer diagnosis for the past 18 years…

 

https://etana.substack.com/p/turbo-cancer

 

 

'While Dr. Kruger’s testimony is by nature anecdotal, as a top-level pathologist of many years, her concerns should be taken very seriously and investigated further. Of course, that would require an honest regulation system which seems to be sorely lacking these days.'

 

And therein lies the problem. If I was to share this with any one of a hundred people I know who are fully boosted, they will dismiss the information because:

 

"If this were true then I am sure governments everywhere would investigate as a matter of uppermost urgency. Why haven't I seen this anywhere in the news?"

 

Whatever you say will paint you as a nutter. They are convinced that governments (in the west) do their best and generally only make bad decisions out of incompetence as opposed to wickedness. As for the media, they would never get away with all colluding together in a lie - particularly the upstanding BBC.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, wingwang said:

This is from the conversation they had while they were sitting on the grass at Bristol University:

 

(Luka had already said he thinks there are microchips in the vaccines, which will be triggered to kill people when 5G is switched on.)

 

Luca: "What's actually in the vaccine?" 


Professor: "The vaccines that we're using in this country at the moment are quite different from the vaccines that we've used in the past. We were able to get the code for the spike protein within a matter of weeks from China, and that code was enough to make the spike protein".


Hannah Fry: "Did that clear stuff up for you?"


Luca: "Yeah, it did"


Hannah Fry: "And did you buy the explanation?"


Luca: "Yeah, but I still wouldn't have the vaccine"

 

Then in the interview with Debbie Evans:

 

Luca: "Did I learn much information? No, not one bit of information."

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 6:12 PM, zArk said:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IfTXtTD1bOfN/

 

Max Igan in Conversation with Jason Breshears - Archaix - July 31st 2022

 

for those interested in the whole 'end of days', changing of ages, great reset etc

Cheers zArk. The pic of Russell Grant was off the cuff and just for fun.  Robin J added a couple of links to the thread, one of them was to Archaix,  I checked them out and they were VERY interesting, especially the stuff about the magnetic poles etc. All well researched and  very compelling. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Cheers zArk. The pic of Russell Grant was off the cuff and just for fun.  Robin J added a couple of links to the thread, one of them was to Archaix,  I checked them out and they were VERY interesting, especially the stuff about the magnetic poles etc. All well researched and  very compelling. 

The Phoenix Prophesies from Jason are extremely interesting, even the idea of what we think the phoenix represents, in his view and from deep research, that they are when big resets happen to the planet within set time periods ancient throughout history- 138 year cycles being a prominent one. That the phoenix is really a description of the events that unfold: the sun and sky turns black and then red like fire, volcanoes erupt, poles shift, 'red rain from the sky in streaks' (volcanic lava), floods, some countries disappear, new ones appear after the floods subside.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

The Phoenix Prophesies from Jason are extremely interesting, even the idea of what we think the phoenix represents, in his view and from deep research, that they are when big resets happen to the planet within set time periods ancient throughout history- 138 year cycles being a prominent one. That the phoenix is really a description of the events that unfold: the sun and sky turns black and then red like fire, volcanoes erupt, poles shift, 'red rain from the sky in streaks' (volcanic lava), floods, some countries disappear, new ones appear after the floods subside.

the only thing i wonder about is how trustworthy can the texts be. 

A damaged mind could poorly record the events. The malevolent beings could be giving us their interpretation of events.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2022 at 1:12 PM, SimonTV said:

 

The question of what is the most effective way to deliver the truth was always a difficult question and it continues to be one. From my experience some people will never be convinced no matter what. Which is why I think it is more about the person listening, than it is about how the truth is delivered. It makes sense to base the delivery on the person, frame it for where you think they are. That being said, on a forum like this I think we are preaching to choir most of the time. 

 

Very well said Simon. Some people are so attached to their belief systems that is beyond their ego to alter it in any way regardless of any new information that is presented ....... even if it kills them. IMHO, it is best to be like a fresh tree branch that flexes in the wind, than to be one that is dead and rigid and breaks when bent. Most people tend to identify with their belief systems (ignorance) instead of knowledge, when while in this existence, what is actually known is minuscule. We need to accept that it's OK to say "I don't know" and be open to all possibilities, instead of standing firm on an idea that eliminates all others.

I totally agree - It's more about the person listening than about the content of the information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...