Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

did not last long…

full length film here…. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/one-by-one-2014-film-rik-mayall_dcjoaglunllhdyk.html?lang=english

744FE33F-FC09-4CBC-A512-0AEA3C09F391.jpeg

Edited by rebornsteve
Link

59 minutes ago, Covidiot said:

This definately.

I think the return of restrictions could be a turning point for many sheep. If you ask most people now they are totally over covid and done with it. The one thing I think that might change that tho' is if we start to see a lot of "visible" death (vax) that the authorities can blame on the rona. If we do start to see a lot more death then the sheep may well be scared back into restrictions.

By visible death I mean if the sheep start to personally see people become ill and die from causes that will be blamed on covid that we know will be vax related.

Many are already experiencing that, BUT they believe its covid. It is why they have changed it from one virus killer to another. Fear of death is what propels these people who buy into the hypnosis, it won't necessarily wake anyone up. Ive already seen the cycle repeating whereby the fear wears off for a bit ( especially in summer) so then they ramp up the fear on everything after the holidays in preparation for the really big fear event and combination of not being able to afford heat or food which will push them to do whatever they are told just to be free of the hardship.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

What helps this film work is the fact that because you expect Rik to do something ridulous and quite probsbly vulgar.

Being so far out of character the words seem to take on a power and gravity. His tone also makes you sit up and listen Imo

That 'heart attack' story was never believable to me.  When he died his wife said he had  a 'strong heart'.  

Speaking outside their family home in Barnes, South West London, Robbin told reporters: "We don't know yet what happened. He had a strong heart, so I don't think it was a heart attack. But we just don't know until the coroner's report.

"Maybe he had a fit, maybe it was his heart. We just don't know," she suggested.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Sheeps know the truth they just cannot admit it

I disagree. They don't know.

16 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

I trust that the truth will prevail, if not well ill die and see u next life who cares really 

they are taking away our farmers, our energy supply, our health and our homes

eventually everyone will get it

by then tptb hopes enough scared migrants has been imported so it will tame the bloodline. It wont work. Revolution is inevitable 

Will it? It's been over 20 years since 911 and people still believe there was a plane......

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

well I guess there are many folks who are from different walks of life looking into this. Many scientists have said that a pole shift is coming. And if you follow volcano info sites you can see they are becoming much more regular and more intense.

you can start with this guy https://youtu.be/wJr3klvWEQA

This is earthquakes and other phenomena https://watchers.news/

and then there is archaix.com, huge amounts of research in his work ( and an interesting back story too)- his channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmfQuPmeXRhSIr6WLvT6Fog

Is there thread on this? Or will you start one with the above? It's an important topic of its own since it's related to solar storm.

20 hours ago, zarkov said:

Surprised at the Chinese but their story isn't over yet and we dont hear what goes on there to a great extent in terms of unrest/resistance

My source said and I posted that China will break into pieces. This is probably the beginning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HAARPING_On said:

Yep, Those who are asleep will remain asleep. And for me, that includes family members. :-(

Sorry to say but I've already went through this years ago, of course not Covid related but some will have to go to the recycling centre.

Anyway, when we die, we die alone....unless you are on a plane/train/bus etc.... All you can do is you walk the straight untainted path.

You can educate your kids to cultivate a critical thinking but they could still fall for a hypnosis. If so, you need to educate them about mind control and its techniques as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

That 'heart attack' story was never believable to me.  When he died his wife said he had  a 'strong heart'.  

Bearing in mind, heart attack can be induced. Ask Deca, he knows all about DEW.

I recommend you guys think of Rik and send him lots of energy. Thank him for giving us many laughter and the film. I intend to do.

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Covidiot said:

Most in China had not experienced decades of freedom and decent living standards so of course it would be easier in China much of China was 3rd world and in poverty. I'm hoping the normies in the west who have enjoyed a much higher level of freedom and standards of living will not see easily be enslaved with a paltry UBI as a carrot. I mean we already have those who live off the state who I dare say will not be happy about eventual strings being attached to "their money". I like to think even the working classes in the west who until now have enjoyed foreign travel, cars and a relatively good living standard will not so easily bow down as the chinese did.

I think they will be swayed (some at least) because they will be accustomed to debt via credit cards etc - their debts will be forgiven, I'm speculating, and they will cheer it in.

A good few people I know have said they won't have the booster - then they add that they only had the jab(s) so that they could go on holiday. My mind boggles at that. 

🤪 Don't trust in it, but I need to go to Majorca for a week, so here's my blood-stream, pump whatever poisonous filth in it you will! 🙈

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

A good few people I know have said they won't have the booster - then they add that they only had the jab(s) so that they could go on holiday. My mind boggles at that. 

🤪 Don't trust in it, but I need to go to Majorca for a week, so here's my blood-stream, pump whatever poisonous filth in it you will! 🙈

I see it all around me, lost for words...  🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Covidiot said:

Most in China had not experienced decades of freedom and decent living standards so of course it would be easier in China much of China was 3rd world and in poverty. I'm hoping the normies in the west who have enjoyed a much higher level of freedom and standards of living will not see easily be enslaved with a paltry UBI as a carrot. I mean we already have those who live off the state who I dare say will not be happy about eventual strings being attached to "their money". I like to think even the working classes in the west who until now have enjoyed foreign travel, cars and a relatively good living standard will not so easily bow down as the chinese did.

it depends....if the rug is swept from underneath people.....

there are a number of crises gathering like storm clouds on the horizon

Runaway inflation could see the purchasing power of peoples money eroded whilst food shortages could see people obediently queing up for rations. Automation could strip peoples jobs away leaving them reliant on the state for digital currencies

I don't say all this to be doom and gloom; i say it so that people grasp the gravity of the situation

The more people are caught unawares by these changes the less options they will likely have available to them and the more likely they will be to tow the line of whatever the cabal then offer up as a solution. People should be preparing right now as if their lives and freedom and the lives and freedom of their children and grandchildren depend on it.....because it does

• Like 7

On 7/22/2022 at 9:48 PM, Doc said:

No Captain. You're not here for this. Deep down you know these c**ts can't win. As a species we are capable of so much more than they would have us believe. We don't need their systems to innovate, we can create a better world without centralised, systemic control. Co-operation on a natural level. We are organic beings and left to out own devices can move on to much higher things. Individually we all have much to offer.

This is what I also truly believe. Things would be so much better, without these freaks. I don't know, but I suspect that at least some of them reckon 'we need them'. Yeah, like a hole in the head. In recent years, I have come to understand the contempt that the PTB hold for the sheeple. However, the PTB play a constant role in stopping the sheeple becoming unsheeple. This is how they want it. So, is it thus not very wrong, for the PTB to hold such contempt for the sheeple? I think so.    

On 7/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Associated with Sexton and the people he associates with, "common law" has also become all the rage amongst local activists. But unfortunately it has taken the direction that the Freeman of the Land movement did 10-15 years ago with the emphasis being not paying your bills as a way to emancipate yourself, by uttering a few magic words to judges to make them tremble, from "unlawful" societal mandates. When I first starting hearing about "common law" from an alternative perspective in 2020, I was open to the concept and even posted in the common law thread here questioning whether it was something worth pursuing. I regret not having done more research first before making that post, and I hope I haven't contributed towards leading people down a misguided path. I now find myself in the position of Cassandra trying to warn people I know not to listen to pop up gurus on Telegram especially when they have assets they could potentially lose.

As Aaron Russo said, 'I never tell people not to pay. They can hurt you.'. I think it is very important for folks to educate themselves on Common Law and Freeman Of The Land stuff. It is very healthy to do so. However, like you point out, at the same time, folks shouldn't kid themselves in to thinking it will always work. They should always prepare themselves for the 'unfair' outcome, if they insist on going down that road. 

On 7/22/2022 at 11:57 PM, pete675 said:

Incidentally, Ice Bucket Challenge has clear affinities with the vax ie a stupid act that participants didn't really want to go through with, but did anyway due to peer pressure. Sometimes wondered if there is more than meets the eye to the various crazes like IBC that pop up unexpectedly - are they specifically designed to test public stupidity/compliance?

For sure, plus, as with the 'Selfie' craze, they can be designed with gathering intelligence in mind.

On 7/23/2022 at 7:53 AM, Talorgan said:

So many times simulated exercises seem to material// lies ,glad I don't watch ave tv , but glad you spotted this  , it's relentless mk ultra BBC .etc. No wonder they were so keen for everyone to get a tel on illu _ sion

When the first lockdown got under way, the reason they were so hard on folks even going out on their own in the countryside for any length of time, was because they wanted everyone permanently close to their TV's.

On 7/23/2022 at 2:13 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Limited hangout. He will only say so much, basically enough to keep the viewers.

And these very same schmucks would have been cheerleading our journey all the way to the gulags, if the situation hadn't taken a different trajectory, at the end of last year. Now, miraculously, they are starting to say some of the very same things that we were saying 2 years ago, when they were busy branding us as 'Covidiots'. Ha ha ha.

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3

On 7/22/2022 at 9:56 PM, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Associated with Sexton and the people he associates with, "common law" has also become all the rage amongst local activists. But unfortunately it has taken the direction that the Freeman of the Land movement did 10-15 years ago with the emphasis being not paying your bills as a way to emancipate yourself, by uttering a few magic words to judges to make them tremble, from "unlawful" societal mandates. When I first starting hearing about "common law" from an alternative perspective in 2020, I was open to the concept

The common law does have a strong foundation within the british constitution though but the problem we have is that certain forces have control over the british parliament and they are imposing statutes which then trample on peoples ancient common law rights

The problem with rights however is that if people don't defend them they can be trampled on!

What i think we lack though within the truth movement is greater clarity over exactly what our constitutional rights are

The UK Column have done a good series called 'the dissidents guide to the constitution' that does shed some more light on this but its not an easy topic to get to grips with and its probably worth listening to each podcast more than once

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I don't say all this to be doom and gloom; i say it so that people grasp the gravity of the situation

you can only bang the ''we need to be growing our own food'' drum so much and some people may even get annoyed and say 'stop telling me what to do' or 'i've got some food supplies set aside so i'll be ok' etc but there's a number of problems i see for those growing their own food:

if people don't start growing their own food in large numbers then that means those that do will be a small fringe group whose food may then be viewed with envious eyes when there is nothing to eat except government rations of bug burgers and this might make those people a target. Secondly if they are a small group then it makes it easier for the government to step in and shut them down. Thirdly because of the petty mindedness that exists in some of the public they, having been living only on a diet of bug burgers, may in fact cheer the government on when it comes to shut down small scale growers under spurious excuses like ''due to the spread of such and such made up virus it is not safe for you to produce your own food' etc

So really we need it to be a big movement capable of feeding large numbers of people for a host of reasons

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Covidiot said:

there's an easy work around to that problem. All the cabal have to do is replace those british people with immigrants, ideally from the third world and then there will not be any strong opposition to the great reset

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1