Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, rebornsteve said:

AAA3E9D2-6845-4853-AA87-2FBBF3F74D8A.jpeg

 

Thanks rebornsteve, I've shared this letter from 'a well educated nurse', as it's especially helpful to have such an excellent long list of discrepancies (is that a suitable word) regarding the 'vaccine' ... that have never been 'seen before' in all the other vaccines Chistine has 'known' in her life.

 

Also, do you know where this letter was originally printed please. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2022 at 12:53 AM, Anti Facts Sir said:

What a waste of life.

 

Perhaps this story should be sent to Piers "what healthy young athlete would refuse to have a harmless vaccine?" Morgan.

 

 

Piers Bastard Scumbag Morgan.

 

I shall gratefully use the word Peter Hitchens uses to describe Tony Blair; The Blair creature, as it says so much.

 

I listened to the language and tone of that Morgan creature, and the way he constantly badgered viewers into taking an injection, wearing a mask, staying at home and distancing from others. He has no human qualities, and whatever he's selling I'm not buying. I believe it's right to keep a record of his sales pitches. 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, RobinJ said:

How many people will just end up disabled in one way or another, more of a slow death rather than a quick heart attack or whatever that seems to be the new normal right now.

 

Very good observation RobinJ.

In other words, they may be alive right now but ultimately they have committed suicide.

I'll explain this in the trap thread soon.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, 78ast78dgyad said:

https://www.brighteon.com/74a43e7c-eabc-46ed-a2a1-7cf771e0fafe

 

Watch what happens when you add nitric oxide to a blood clot taken from the vaccinated.

 

Quote
gorgegirl999 20 hours ago

Nitric acid reacts violently with isopropyl alcohol so this reaction is perfectly normal for these 2 reagents. Look it up. Sorry but this
is a bad comparison, you are using one reagent with dog food in water and another with clots soaked in isoproplyl alcohol.
Do the experiment again using samples of clots that have been stored in only distilled water, not Isopropyl alcohol.

 

duh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

 

My sentiments exactly.

 

That poor woman above should NEVER have been advised to have the damn jabs. The original BMA advice to GPs was for patients with known immune disorders to AVOID the vaccines. Then somewhere down the line they just went all-out on trying to get everyone vaxxed. Absolutely criminal and I will never forget it.

 

But contrary, people with their immune suppressed condition/immune disorder were encouraged to take one instead..... because they are the easy target or shall I say they are more likely to suffer a complication and die quickly.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's all this about ?

 

https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-congress-europe/index.stm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkr-mldmU-QIVDje9Ch03SgHmEAEYASAAEgLh8_D_BwE

 

The World Vaccine Congress is an award-winning series of conferences and exhibitions that have grown to become the largest and most established vaccine meeting of its kind across the globe. Now in its 23rd year the World Vaccine Congress

Europe and co-located events, Veterinary Vaccine and Immuno-Oncology congresses will continue to bring experts from the whole value chain under one roof.Influenza & Respiratory

 

  •  Emerging & Re-emerging  •  Clinical Trials  •  Bioprocessing & Manufacturing  •  Technology  •  Antimicrobial Resistance  •  Partnerships

368335490_avaccine.PNG.be204b111c1ad4a28ace5fd7fed377c8.PNG

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

What's all this about ?

 

https://www.terrapinn.com/conference/world-vaccine-congress-europe/index.stm?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkr-mldmU-QIVDje9Ch03SgHmEAEYASAAEgLh8_D_BwE

 

The World Vaccine Congress is an award-winning series of conferences and exhibitions that have grown to become the largest and most established vaccine meeting of its kind across the globe. Now in its 23rd year the World Vaccine Congress

Europe and co-located events, Veterinary Vaccine and Immuno-Oncology congresses will continue to bring experts from the whole value chain under one roof.Influenza & Respiratory

 

  •  Emerging & Re-emerging  •  Clinical Trials  •  Bioprocessing & Manufacturing  •  Technology  •  Antimicrobial Resistance  •  Partnerships

368335490_avaccine.PNG.be204b111c1ad4a28ace5fd7fed377c8.PNG

 

 

 

Storm the place or create a sudden mass viral event/electricity failure that it cannot takep place? Juuuust kiddin' 😆

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

 

Very good observation RobinJ.

In other words, they may be alive right now but ultimately they have committed suicide.

I'll explain this in the trap thread soon.

 You know whats interesting ( re that film Astral City) we were discussing on another thread, is that there is a line in it at the beginning that goes something like "being on earth and living for money/ things/ greed/ avarice/ material stuff and not for love is a slow suicide. By choosing this direction you will wind up in purgatory until you can see the error of your ways and atone"

That really struck me, because, when you think about it, everything they do to us is to kill us slowly unless we choose to break free.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 


she looks like count draculas 700 year old cousin - and shes just bin told theres 100 gallons of fresh virgin blood put into her blood bank account 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Observations said:

 

Thanks rebornsteve, I've shared this letter from 'a well educated nurse', as it's especially helpful to have such an excellent long list of discrepancies (is that a suitable word) regarding the 'vaccine' ... that have never been 'seen before' in all the other vaccines Chistine has 'known' in her life.

 

Also, do you know where this letter was originally printed please. 


I have asked the person who posted it on Twitter if they know but have had no response.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don’t worry everyone. Scientists have found out why there are so many heart problems related to covid

 

https://news.sky.com/story/scientists-identify-how-the-coronavirus-spike-protein-causes-heart-damage-12658815

 

Just remember, everything will be explained away and justified. No amount of praying, or otherwise, is going to change this. Everything is going according to plan imo.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The corporate media operation to normalise the sudden dropping dead of young adults (who have been jabbed) continues; they want the public to believe there is nothing unusual about young people suddenly dropping dead:

Up to 300,000 Brits are unaware they may have potentially deadly heart condition… and many people have no symptoms at all

By Julie Cook For The Daily Mail

Published: 00:16 BST, 26 July 2022 | Updated: 01:29 BST, 26 July 2022 

If the valve doesn’t work properly, it can starve vital organs, muscles and tissues of oxygen, triggering dizziness and shortness of breath

Now research suggests up to 300,000 people in Britain may have the potentially deadly condition without even knowing it.

Many will have no symptoms and will be diagnosed only when the condition is advanced — when half could die within five years without prompt treatment, according to the research by NHS England, UK universities and the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle, Australia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11047189/Up-300-000-people-Britain-unaware-potentially-deadly-heart-condition.html

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The corporate media operation to normalise the sudden dropping dead of young adults (who have been jabbed) continues; they want the public to believe there is nothing unusual about young people suddenly dropping dead:

Up to 300,000 Brits are unaware they may have potentially deadly heart condition… and many people have no symptoms at all

By Julie Cook For The Daily Mail

Published: 00:16 BST, 26 July 2022 | Updated: 01:29 BST, 26 July 2022 

If the valve doesn’t work properly, it can starve vital organs, muscles and tissues of oxygen, triggering dizziness and shortness of breath

Now research suggests up to 300,000 people in Britain may have the potentially deadly condition without even knowing it.

Many will have no symptoms and will be diagnosed only when the condition is advanced — when half could die within five years without prompt treatment, according to the research by NHS England, UK universities and the University of Notre Dame in Fremantle, Australia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11047189/Up-300-000-people-Britain-unaware-potentially-deadly-heart-condition.html

Ah, within 5 years....the timeframe given by the Pfizer whistleblower as to how long it would be for the jabbed to drop.

 

What a coincidence eh.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...