Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

The mask is hold by something that looks like a hand that reminds me of when you archery 

Its interesting about perception. I didn't realise until just now this is basically an advertisement for Mucinex cold and flu products which I had never heard of.

When I first saw that image I read it as "miss" as in a female, and I only saw a coffee cup. So basically "miss coffee" with friends is up to you- as a positive statement. ie: coffee with friends is up to you.

Only when I read the mask thing did I do a double take and look at it again. ( no mask bollox has stopped me having coffee with friends)

Lot of psychological stuff in that simple advertising message.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, numnuts said:

The PTB are going down.

I have recently come to the conclusion that Dr. Hilary Jones reminds me of Tony Blair.

Sounds like Constipated Keir's Twitter sock account.

Any heroes, who are not supplied by the PTB, always end up dead.

This dude claims to have taken a 98% pay cut, purely so that he can 'serve the people'. Ha ha ha ha.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sajid_Javid#Banking_career

oh yeah, from which company?- private banking and govt same company with different name 

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Unfortunately within 2 years we will see the red clowns occupy No10...Then we will experience even more devastation...I'm no fan of any political party as i regard them as all peeing in the same pot but the level of destruction coming from Labour is a certainty,In fact we cannot advance in any way shape or form until it happens...As me granny usd to say ''It has to get worse before it can get better''

Indeed, very worrying times coming. Red Tories will probably get Redder, leading to Sir Kneeler or his worse successor. Either a slow death for the UK from the Tories or a much sharper and quicker one from Labour (full on woke and going after anyone doesn't comply, full on Convid mandates, full on immigration to destroy what's left culturally).

I don't know if it's recoverable, I really don't.

Makes me want to rejoin the EU so those of us that can can run off to a remote Greek island or far to the east.

• Confused 1

On 7/1/2022 at 9:39 AM, Saved said:

That's the majority of social media for you. If any man is being paid through ad revenue and/or Patreon or other donations (PayPal etc) or is perhaps just running adverts on football forums then he had better say the right thing. Even if he remains neutral, allowing somebody else to say something they should not might result in the destruction of whatever they have built up over time. All those tens of thousands of hours spent growing a big channel, only for somebody else to get it shut down because they dared to speak the truth. 'Money' is thrown at everybody - particularly people with no to little useful talent - and can be highly addictive whilst never bringing satisfaction and is therefore a perfect tool with which to maintain control.

One of the first things that the PTB will always do, if possible, is to target the revenue streams of their opponents. This is especially the case, if they have any connection to corporate sponsors. Easy pickings for the PTB.

On 7/3/2022 at 12:11 AM, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I came away reflecting on it and I thought, maybe these types of people are the kids at school who nobody pays attention to, the outcasts and uncool kids that nobody bothers with. All this gender bollocks must be very attractive to these lost kids who suddenly if they choose the direction heavily laid out for them by the 'system' can become 'someone', can become edgy and progressive and thus popular and respected. Obviously I could be wrong but if not, it is so sad that young, impressionable and lost kids are being co-opted in this way. The real crime however, is that of parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles who are not strong enough to counter all this bollocks for fear of being outcasts in their 'imaginary' community. Cowards. 

I do not watch any soap operas, but every now and then I catch a bit of one, which some soap opera victim I know happens to be watching. The message I continually see being delivered, to the old school parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts etc., is never to take even a 0.01% chance of remotely offending anyone they deem as not binary gendered. Just keep your mouth shut and go along with it. Death before taking that 0.01% chance!  

On 7/6/2022 at 4:51 PM, Nip said:

"Experts warn" "Calls grow"

My favourite one has always been 'Surging cases!!!'. Just when you thought it was safe to go ferreting down the local 'Club' again...

The-classic-poster-image--009.jpg?width=

On 7/6/2022 at 6:38 PM, Dr.FrankSmart said:

I have noticed that politicians, news reporters, and blue-tick shills in general, are ramping up the fear. "COVID-19 cases are rising", "There is a new wave of COVID-19". Based on their current statements, I would not be surprised if more restrictions are reintroduced sometime soon. The elitists will impose whatever restrictions that they think they can get away with. There is no reasoning with them. It is impossible to reason with those unwilling or unable to reason. It makes no difference who the prime minister is, the deep state agenda will continue. Every politician is a deceiver – every one of them is involved in this deception, and are following a script. No politician will come to our "rescue" or "lead the way forward". The population must rescue itself.

What with the urgency that the PTB seemed afflicted by, in their ousting of BoJo, it can only mean that they are desperate to start reimposing Covid restrictions on the U.K. population this autumn. With initiating the Brexit reversal process being a close second. This scenario is also well illustrated by the PTB's determination to have a new prime minister in position before October. We will see. 

On 7/6/2022 at 7:05 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Does everyone think Bojo is in on this, or is this pulling the rug from under his feet a punishment for being less ruthless than required? Because if it's the latter, I've a feeling he'll cling like a limpet and just about get through.

I thought the same as you yesterday. I thought that he would cling on, until at least after parliament's summer recess. Maybe he thought that the best way to stay in power, for at least a few months more, was to officially announce his resignation? Otherwise, if his detractors had won a second vote of no confidence in the near future, a bit of an oxymoron there given the Tory Party rules, it might have meant he had to go sooner.

I am very much of the opinion that he was forced out for not being as evil as required. He was certainly an Establishment stooge, which was well evidenced by his needless proroguing of parliament in autumn 2019, that only played in to the hands of the Remainiacs. I think the moral of the story is that Establishment stooges can have limits too, when it comes to slaughtering billions of people. Anyhow, at the end of the day, it's kind of worrying that the U.K. has reached a moment in time, where the likes of Cressida Dick and BoJo are being forced out of office.  

P.S. Wouldn't it be hilarious, if he stood for re-election as Tory Party leader? I don't think it is against the rules and he only needs 8 M.P.'s to support him, when it comes to getting his name on the ballot paper. It would be well worth it, just to see the look on Laura Kuenssberg's face. And he would very probably win as well. 😀

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 3

I'm not sticking up for Bojo the Clown at all, but I can't stomach complete lies, and blatant, unchallenged ilogic that prevails these days. All the nasty glee displayed by TV presenters currently is nauseating, it's like for some utterly bizarre reason, they're acting like they have a reason to celebrate.

One contemptuous, beady-eyed little oaf (sorry, I've seen him before but have never took note of his name - he's some political commentator) was gushing shit earlier, and one of the things he repeated for emphasis is that Borris never apologises because he thinks it makes you look weak if you do that. Well, as much as I don't want to defend Silly Arse, it's plainly a lie. He has apologised to the public very regularly, including yesterday. So why could the presenter speaking to beady-eyed, gushing oaf not have had the integrity to have pointed that out? Why can these, "Experts" get away with saying any BS they feel like, and go completely unchallenged?

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
spellingz
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, campanar said:

Makes me want to rejoin the EU so those of us that can can run off to a remote Greek island or far to the east.

This statement reminds me of a topic that I wanted to post but never did. It's about 2 post apocalyptic songs from the 70's and two opposing views. I'm not writing this to pass judgement, only to provoke thought. The first song is "Wooden Ships" by Crosby, Stills and Nash.

The second is from Jackson Browne called "For Everyman". It is a direct response to Wooden Ships. To my understanding, all of these artists were on a sail boat discussing this scenario, and what their views were. First the intro ...........

The song For Everyman

Question - Which perspective would people here adopt?

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/letter-to-the-uk-gov-from-76-doctors

Letter to the U.K. Gov from 76 Doctors

Comprehensive reasons why the U.S. FDA decision authorizing COVID vaccinations in infants and young children must not happen in the UK.

An open letter to the MHRA:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

Below is a letter signed by 76 doctors in the UK, to the Medical and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and other U.K. Government officials. This letter lays out comprehensive reasons why the recent U.S. FDA decision authorizing COVID vaccinations in infants and young children must not happen in the UK. The letter is well-sourced and accurate. Let us hope that main-stream media here in the USA and in the UK report on this letter in an unbiased fashion.

Who is Robert Malone is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

Subscribe

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-43

(the letter continues)

We are writing to you urgently concerning the announcement that the FDA has granted an Emergency Use Authorization for both Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines in preschool children.

We would urge you to consider very carefully the move to vaccinate ever younger children against SARS-CoV-2, despite the gradual but significant reducing virulence of successive variants, the increasing evidence of rapidly waning vaccine efficacy, the increasing concerns over long-term vaccine harms, and the knowledge that the vast majority of this young age group have already been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 repeatedly and have demonstrably effective immunity. Thus, the balance of benefit and risk which supported the rollout of mRNA vaccines to the elderly and vulnerable in 2021 is totally inappropriate for small children in 2022. 

We also strongly challenge the addition of COVID-19 vaccination into the routine child immunization program despite no demonstrated clinical need, known and unknown risks (see below) and the fact that these vaccines still have only conditional marketing authorization.

It is noteworthy that the Pfizer documentation presented to the FDA has huge gaps in the evidence provided: 

See the rest including the signatories with their credentials on the above link.

• The protocol was changed mid-trial. The original two-dose schedule exhibited poor immunogenicity with efficacy far below the required standard...

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 11:40 AM, Tinfoil Hat said:

There's a judge in Uruguay who's demanded a list of jab ingredients and evidence of efficacy from Pfizer, in relation to an investigation on its being injected in kids.

I'm glad hear this, but fear for his personal safety.

"Moment of truth: Pfizer must prove efficacy and safety of its Covid vaccine within 48 hours in Uruguay | The Rio Times | Brazil News" https://www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/moment-of-truth-pfizer-must-prove-efficacy-and-safety-of-its-vaccine-within-48-hours-in-uruguay/

Further to the above...Good news, but there's a whole procedure in place for an appeal to overrule his decision if they choose to go that route. 

https://en.mercopress.com/2022/07/07/a-judge-in-uruguay-has-prohibited-covid-vaccines-for-children-health-ministry-complies-with-the-ruling

A judge in Uruguay has prohibited Covid vaccines for children; Health Ministry complies with the ruling

Thursday, July 7th 2022 - 17:58 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JCP said:

This statement reminds me of a topic that I wanted to post but never did. It's about 2 post apocalyptic songs from the 70's and two opposing views. I'm not writing this to pass judgement, only to provoke thought. The first song is "Wooden Ships" by Crosby, Stills and Nash.

The second is from Jackson Browne called "For Everyman". It is a direct response to Wooden Ships. To my understanding, all of these artists were on a sail boat discussing this scenario, and what their views were. First the intro ...........

The song For Everyman

Question - Which perspective would people here adopt?

That was terrible 🙈🤕

34 minutes ago, Celticdevil said:

That was terrible 🙈🤕

Understand that I wasn't asking if you like the music, but rather which ideology you adhere to. Jackson Browne wrote For Everyman in response to CS&N's Wooden Ships. Wooden Ships is about a group of people who leave the apocalypse on ships and sail away to a better place. After hearing the song, Jackson Browne asked "What about everyone else" and wrote For Everyman.

Would you try to escape to a better place, leaving everyone behind, or would you stay and hold out for things to improve for everyone? It isn't about the music ...... The question at hand is about what you would do.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JCP said:

Understand that I wasn't asking if you like the music, but rather which ideology you adhere to. Jackson Browne wrote For Everyman in response to CS&N's Wooden Ships. Wooden Ships is about a group of people who leave the apocalypse on ships and sail away to a better place. After hearing the song, Jackson Browne asked "What about everyone else" and wrote For Everyman.

Would you try to escape to a better place, leaving everyone behind, or would you stay and hold out for things to improve for everyone? It isn't about the music ...... The question at hand is about what you would do.

It could be said that those two views are also about courage and fear . Courage to strike out and do something, or stay put out of fear (or some other emotion such as hope) perhaps?  Hope tends to paralyse you as does fear, chaos and confusion also keep you taking action. This is the stance all governments are doing right now. Confusion+ fear= panic and inability to act.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

It could be said that those two views are also about courage and fear . Courage to strike out and do something, or stay put out of fear (or some other emotion such as hope) perhaps?  Hope tends to paralyse you as does fear, chaos and confusion also keep you taking action. This is the stance all governments are doing right now. Confusion+ fear= panic and inability to act.

Yes, it could be about courage and fear. The fear that makes you run and find a safe place for yourself or the courage to take a stand with those who have the inability or will to run. I guess I've tipped my hand on my preference. Thanx for replying 😃

I also posted a simillar link in everything to do with masks. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/holidaymakers-heading-cyprus-warned-new-24428767#comments-wrapper

Holidaymakers heading to Cyprus warned about new face mask rules

"Cyprus is reintroducing mandatory face mask rules as a new wave of Covid sweeps the country. The rules will come into effect tomorrow across the whole island as the Cypriot government attempts to tackle rising infection numbers. It comes after rules were relaxed over a month ago, however, the country recorded 10,879 new Covid cases in the week ending July 1."

Bastards. I was there last week. Hardly anyone was wearing masks, thankfully (no wonder they have covid surges 🤪 ) I despair of these people, destroying the tourist industry and everything else.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JCP said:

Yes, it could be about courage and fear. The fear that makes you run and find a safe place for yourself or the courage to take a stand with those who have the inability or will to run. I guess I've tipped my hand on my preference. Thanx for replying 😃

I am aware that some dont have the resources to move away, or at least they think they don't. It is not running in my view. I simply followed what I was told by my instincts and guides and ended up in a place where I have never been happier. Courage takes many formats and there will be many who can't leave their families etc but may want to go. Unfortunately these times will split many families and friendships. I have a new family now though, one who really is in tune with me and my belief system, and that, to me, is invaluable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Observations said:

I also posted a simillar link in everything to do with masks. 

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/uk-news/holidaymakers-heading-cyprus-warned-new-24428767#comments-wrapper

Holidaymakers heading to Cyprus warned about new face mask rules

"Cyprus is reintroducing mandatory face mask rules as a new wave of Covid sweeps the country. The rules will come into effect tomorrow across the whole island as the Cypriot government attempts to tackle rising infection numbers. It comes after rules were relaxed over a month ago, however, the country recorded 10,879 new Covid cases in the week ending July 1."

Bastards. I was there last week. Hardly anyone was wearing masks, thankfully (no wonder they have covid surges 🤪 ) I despair of these people, destroying the tourist industry and everything else.

well Cyprus did lock down pretty hard the first time and is one of the European Unions' ass lickers for cash

3 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I have a new family now though, one who really is in tune with me and my belief system, and that, to me, is invaluable.

If your new family couldn't or didn't want to escape, would you stay with them or seek a safer place?