Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

When we look at why it's deemed as being so much deadlier than the common flu, I personally look at the big lie technique often used by Goebbels during the second world war. He cites

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

If you look at how many psychologists are influencing the government in SAGE and elsewhere, it becomes apparent that these well tried and tested techniques, though ugly and nasty as they are - are being used by the British government directly at  the British public today.

Sad times.

Absolutely spot on......out of likes.

I hope what comes soon is like "dark hospitals", "dark supermarkets", dark everything, where the un-vaccinated, covid non believers, can go to get stuff and the MSM worshippers can't. Imagine a world where there is a underground of doctors, hospitals, banks, security forces, and everything only there to serve us, the red pilled.

"Meh, pipe dream that is my son".   Maybe tho.. Just maybe.

• Like 2

Guest Gone Fishing...
19 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

Karma is coming soon.

lf you bump into Karma on your travels, can you ask it to contact me ASAP please ?

l have a looooooooooooong list l'd like to pass on..  😉 
BC

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

florence-nightingale-quote.jpg.c50599277685d156ad654cc218146541.jpg

florence-nightingale-quote-3.png.443567a1fbafe3849dae8add283440b7.png

I wonder what she would say about 2020 and nurses dancing on TikTok.

she'd probably advise changing the hiring practices so that juveniles are longer dancing around the wards and instead some professional behaving adults could be hired instead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

i don't know how legit or how significant this is or who they are but:

People’s Union of Britain v Matt Hancock | Application For Arrest Warrant Approved

https://www.thebernician.net/peoples-union-of-britain-v-matt-hancock-application-for-arrest-warrant-approved/

Saw that earlier and wasn't sure what to make of it either. Interesting development though.

What is even the motivation to get the vaccine. It says right on the World Economic Forum that "building trust in a COVID-19 vaccine will be essential for the “great reset” to a new normal."

So we never get our old lives back no matter what.

It also says on the topic "Internet of things" that we will have implantable IoT devices inside our bodies. And we are called crazy conspiracy theorists for suggesting that. 

On the same topic, I am sent surveys after signing up and they are great for getting an idea about what the policy makers have on their minds. Yesterday I was sent one that said: "This project aims to understand the point of view of citizens living in Canadian cities regarding possible changes to land use and built environments in residential neighbourhoods. Besides questions on things about rooftop gardens and bicycle corridors, closing off streets to traffic, etc., they are planning to change "green spaces" to accommodate physical distancing. So I guess this really is forever. They want to set up sanitizer stations in playgrounds. With socially distanced swings  and slides of course.

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not totally sure either to be honest.

My interpretation was that these are students who ordered/paid for food using an app and tried to get it delivered through the windows of their halls of residence, but the security guards/wardens of the halls prevented the delivery persons getting the full delivery to the students.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Wake up, Nord bros! Stop simping for this woman.

She looks like Greta Thingyberg's  more attractive and less weird sister.  Whatever happened to the earlier hoax, global warming? Does anyone miss it yet? And ISIS too.

Welcome to Planet Bullshita, where the elites keep on lying, and the proles keep lapping on it up.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic