Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

43 minutes ago, CitizenX said:

We should print out official looking Public Health notices which warn about vaccines etc and stick them in place of official posters, like on billboards, shopping trolleys and bus stops.

Make them sound official and even copy the fonts and other insignia that official notices use.

Use their own methods against them, and win the information war.

What a good idea, I used to do this, I would leave them on buses and trains plus I would put them inside newspapers in these large stores until I got caught and got chucked out of one tesco store.

Throwback Friday...

Was in a cafe pre-lockdown deux and oddly there was a copy of the Evening Standard from March. It was interesting to read the guff propaganda in hindsight. It was blatant. People actually fell for this shit?

From a different source, early doors, why weren't these scenes replicated across the world? 

0_People-drop-dead.jpg

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, wingwang said:

Throwback Friday...

Was in a cafe pre-lockdown deux and oddly there was a copy of the Evening Standard from March. It was interesting to read the guff propaganda in hindsight. It was blatant. People actually fell for this shit?

From a different source, early doors, why weren't these scenes replicated across the world? 

0_People-drop-dead.jpg

The best part was there was always a geezer or two in a hazmat suit ready and nearby.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

The problem with this is that regardless of whether this man is right or not - they dont care. They will ASSume. always. They will also beat him physically. I know a guy here in Canada who was tazed several times for doing this.  Short of all out revolution they have the guns, tazers and criminal system behind them.  Unless everyone wakes up fast people will surrender to the tyranny.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr H said:

When we look at why it's deemed as being so much deadlier than the common flu, I personally look at the big lie technique often used by Goebbels during the second world war. He cites

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State."

If you look at how many psychologists are influencing the government in SAGE and elsewhere, it becomes apparent that these well tried and tested techniques, though ugly and nasty as they are - are being used by the British government directly at  the British public today.

Sad times.

Absolutely spot on......out of likes.

I hope what comes soon is like "dark hospitals", "dark supermarkets", dark everything, where the un-vaccinated, covid non believers, can go to get stuff and the MSM worshippers can't. Imagine a world where there is a underground of doctors, hospitals, banks, security forces, and everything only there to serve us, the red pilled.

"Meh, pipe dream that is my son".   Maybe tho.. Just maybe.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

florence-nightingale-quote.jpg.c50599277685d156ad654cc218146541.jpg

florence-nightingale-quote-3.png.443567a1fbafe3849dae8add283440b7.png

I wonder what she would say about 2020 and nurses dancing on TikTok.

she'd probably advise changing the hiring practices so that juveniles are longer dancing around the wards and instead some professional behaving adults could be hired instead

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

i don't know how legit or how significant this is or who they are but:

People’s Union of Britain v Matt Hancock | Application For Arrest Warrant Approved

https://www.thebernician.net/peoples-union-of-britain-v-matt-hancock-application-for-arrest-warrant-approved/

Saw that earlier and wasn't sure what to make of it either. Interesting development though.

What is even the motivation to get the vaccine. It says right on the World Economic Forum that "building trust in a COVID-19 vaccine will be essential for the “great reset” to a new normal."

So we never get our old lives back no matter what.

It also says on the topic "Internet of things" that we will have implantable IoT devices inside our bodies. And we are called crazy conspiracy theorists for suggesting that. 

On the same topic, I am sent surveys after signing up and they are great for getting an idea about what the policy makers have on their minds. Yesterday I was sent one that said: "This project aims to understand the point of view of citizens living in Canadian cities regarding possible changes to land use and built environments in residential neighbourhoods. Besides questions on things about rooftop gardens and bicycle corridors, closing off streets to traffic, etc., they are planning to change "green spaces" to accommodate physical distancing. So I guess this really is forever. They want to set up sanitizer stations in playgrounds. With socially distanced swings  and slides of course.

• Like 3