Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

And its not just about masts and 5G, check if there are any new LED street lamps installed. Those things emit HUGE EMF waves of energy.

All the smart street lamps here went out for a week or so and we had power cuts.

If vaccines last forever and need to be given to babies then why does modern covid vaccines need boosters and if vaccines need boosters then why did we give vaccines to children when they have better immune systems. Boosters and vaccines makes no senses, the only conclusion is that these recent vaccines are not vaccines at all.

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

If vaccines last forever and need to be given to babies then why does modern covid vaccines need boosters and if vaccines need boosters then why did we give vaccines to children when they have better immune systems. Boosters and vaccines makes no senses, the only conclusion is that these recent vaccines are not vaccines at all.

All vaccine theory is quackery. Was debunked decades ago, as was germ theory.

Just now, RobinJ said:

All vaccine theory is quackery. Was debunked decades ago, as was germ theory.

They have more in common with workout steroids than they do vaccines. Boosters for your immune system or ant-bodies or spike protein or blood poison? 

The point is technically from a definition perspective can these qualify as a vaccine, even if we accept they do what they say. 

They have more in common with workout steroids than they do vaccines. Boosters for your immune system or super booster anti-bodies going to save the day, kind of ridiculous but does it qualify it as a vaccine? I can't see how technically any injection or oral medicine that requires boosters can be considered a vaccine. 

3 hours ago, DaleP said:

ah....many people got fully boosted so that they could go on a holidaaay. 😂

Those are the worst types of imbeciles. I can, perhaps, understand that some ignorant, and not so intelligent folks took the poison because of fear.

But I know some people who took it just for that reason. You can't fucking skip a holiday for a year or two, or go on a vacation in your own country (as I will do this year), so you take some experimental gene therapy just so you can go spend 10-15 days at the sea. Fucking imbeciles 🤦‍♂️

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These recent vaccines indeed are not vaccines. They are considered “a gene therapy product” as explained to BioNTech investors. 
Top of page 28.

https://investors.biontech.de/node/9571/html

20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Children and babies are being vaccinated for one simple reason.

As the vax trials come to an end and the vaccines become 'approved,' then the vax companies lose their immunity to public liability due to the EUA ending and could end up paying more out than they've taken in.

So, by vaccinating ever younger people, the EUA stays in force and they can't be held liable for any injuries or deaths.

• Thanks 1

James Melville is a shill – a controlled opposition agent. He continually promotes government propaganda in one form or another (i.e. that the "pandemic" is real), has endorsed the vaccine, lockdown, and other restrictions, promotes elections and government petitions (which obviously make no difference, otherwise we would not be allowed to engage in these things), and endorses and associates with other (obvious) shills. Like every controlled opposition agent, his intention is to distract and mislead the population and keep it under the control of the system.

20220704_191039.jpg

20220704_192243.jpg

20220704_195104.jpg

20220704_194629.jpg

20220704_194243.jpg

20220704_192939.jpg

20220704_193529.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-173028_Samsung Internet.jpg

47 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

What about all the vaccines one have to take in order to go to africa?

seem like a extremely bold statement you did there

They were debunked by the medical profession in late 1800's. Then pushed in schools later. The documents were online at archive.org for ages. Not sure if they are still there tho as so much gets deleted nowadays by the thought police. You dont need vax to go to Africa, its all propaganda.  Africa was and has been a major testing ground for their poisons for decades.

24 minutes ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

James Melville is a shill – a controlled opposition agent. He continually promotes government propaganda in one form or another (i.e. that the "pandemic" is real), has endorsed the vaccine, lockdown, and other restrictions, promotes elections and government petitions (which obviously make no difference, otherwise we would not be allowed to engage in these things), and endorses and associates with other (obvious) shills. Like every controlled opposition agent, his intention is to distract and mislead the population and keep it under the control of the system.

20220704_191039.jpg

20220704_192243.jpg

20220704_195104.jpg

20220704_194629.jpg

20220704_194243.jpg

20220704_192939.jpg

20220704_193529.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-173028_Samsung Internet.jpg

Simon, I was waiting for the punch line....

Is this account still live? I don't know who the fuck this muppet is....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, wingwang said:

Talking about trees, the other day I saw something a bit strange...

There I was walking down the road and I saw two council workers, one was digging holes and the other was filling them back up again. I asked,

"What are you doing?"

They replied,

"The guy that plants the trees is having a day off today...!"

Was a busy day then. 🤣

I reckon this can only happen in England.....hence the comedy such as Only Fools & Horses or Life of Brian were born.

Observations:

There are a large number of controlled opposition agents (shills) on Twitter and other social media platforms. Many of these controlled opposition agents have blue ticks on their Twitter accounts. Some of these controlled opposition agents attend the "freedom" protests and demonstrations, and even speak on stage. Many individuals who refer to themselves as "awake" or "truthers" are unaware that their "heroes" and "leaders" are controlled opposition agents, or refuse to entertain the possibility.

Ehvt_WmXkAEkG3I.png

FWXlWBJX0AU7URq.jpeg-1.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talorgan said:

Who puts the twitter blue tick on their names?

I have noticed that these Twitter accounts with blue ticks continually push government propaganda, and make statements that are almost identical, i.e. "I have tested positive for COVID-19" or "Please get vaccinated". They are following a script.

2 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

I think someone might have mistaken Ivor Cummins for James Melville. Not so smart Dr Smart. 

To be fair, that James Melville is a big fuckin shill though. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

To be fair, that James Melville is a big fuckin shill though. 

Yeah agreed but He ain’t Ivor Cummins. I think Dr mixed them up

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

Observations:

There are a large number of controlled opposition agents (shills) on Twitter and other social media platforms. Many of these controlled opposition agents have blue ticks on their Twitter accounts. Some of these controlled opposition agents attend the "freedom" protests and demonstrations, and even speak on stage. Many individuals who refer to themselves as "awake" or "truthers" are unaware that their "heroes" and "leaders" are controlled opposition agents, or refuse to entertain the possibility.

Ehvt_WmXkAEkG3I.png

FWXlWBJX0AU7URq.jpeg-1.jpg

Yes, and the thing is that when we apply a label to ourselves we actually play the game they want us to play.  As DI says " I am a..."

Many of the 'truthers' have a lot of darkness within which they have not yet conquered, thus are still corruptible to an extent. Others get stuck in the new 'fame' of being a 'voice for freedom' too. Yet others, need a substance to get to their 'zone' of enlightenment.

Personally, I try to just follow my own truth with the guides I am shown or given. If people find that abrasive then that is their mindset not mine. I just try to help where I can.

Edited by RobinJ

56 minutes ago, Yoyo said:

I think someone might have mistaken Ivor Cummins for James Melville. Not so smart Dr Smart. 

James Melville is clearly a controlled opposition agent. This is transparent not only by his statements, but by the fact that he has a large platform and endorses and associates with other obvious controlled opposition agents. He does not appear on big media outlets time and time again by coincidence.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

James Melville is clearly a controlled opposition agent. This is transparent not only by his statements, but by the fact that he has a large platform and endorses and associates with other obvious controlled opposition agents. He does not appear on big media outlets time and time again by coincidence.

Why are you talking about this guy? Is it because someone posted a vid of Ivor Cummins earlier in the thread and you’ve mixed them up. Seriously I don’t understand what you are talking about. 

edit. They do look alike. But who would mix these guys up if they understood what each was trying to convey. I don’t completely agree with Ivor Cummins but I see him as a reasonable kind of guy that knows something is fucked up. The other dude I’d never heard of till you slammed him into the forum.

Edited by Yoyo
Explanation

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

They were debunked by the medical profession in late 1800's. Then pushed in schools later. The documents were online at archive.org for ages. Not sure if they are still there tho as so much gets deleted nowadays by the thought police. You dont need vax to go to Africa, its all propaganda.  Africa was and has been a major testing ground for their poisons for decades.

I beg to differ,try getting into the likes of congo or gabon without a yellow fever jab and certificate...i speak from experience