Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

🙄

Where are your masks?

Where is your social distancing?

The sooner we get rid of idiots like this the happier i will be, can't wait for the next round of satan boosters, all these morons leaving, and the IQ of the planet rising a couple of points. They can use that pifzer flag as a shroud to bury them in.

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

It is freaky when you have loss of taste and smell. This happened in my January experience and the worst sciatic pain I have had since I was bricklaying in Los Angeles in 2001-03 (lifting heavy blocks over the mountains of reinforcing steel for the earthquake buildings). But like you I had no taste or smell for around a week. The sciatic pain died down after about 3 days where I could not lay, stand or sit without painkillers. I was so confused I asked about it on here and the Crowhouse trying to understand what happened. 

Fast forward to Thursday and same symptoms, apart from no sciatic pain but I think I already had some slight twinges before the 'attack' in January so I think it targets already underlying issues (inflammation). But this time, no loss of smell or taste at all. And this started on Friday morning when I woke up at around 3am to shivering and teeth chattering. It is Sunday now and I feel almost 100% again. As I say another guy had an EMF reader at the Aussie Cossack rally (I think due to the severe attacks the Police used on the Canberra protests in Feb/March) which certainly showed elevated levels. There is no doubt in my mind that whatever it is causes inflammatory responses in the body, it could be poisoning from spraying, or it could by EMF, perhaps it could be both as in whatever they are spraying reacts with 5G to cause these issues. Right now in NSW 'covid' cases are rising and we are also experiencing massive rainfall so spraying has almost certainly been happening recently. I am not saying any of this to try to sway you, more to add my experience into the pot so hopefully we can all try to figure this out.   

Strange isn't it. I don't know what it is and I'm not sure I care anymore, something dodgy is going on though. And despite what some here will say, the unjabbed (me) are getting sick with something that resembles 'Covid' . The PTB are unleashing chaos on the world as they scramble to cling onto power. I think they are starting to get desperate and will be 'releasing' more and more stuff on us in an attempt to crush our spirit. I still don't believe there is a virus rampaging the planet.Whatever I have had was nasty but I'm not gonna start saying COVID is real. And I will still never be taking any jabs or masking up. What I will be doing is continuing to keep my distance from the hysterical mass of tossers that seem to make up the general public.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

IMG_20220703_113445_496.jpg.85977ebb554238f7f24c22d24d4c86ce.jpg

My apologies.

I saw this on Telegram and posted it here. I later found that the 'fact checkers' were saying this quote was fake so I downloaded a copy of the book (in the original French!), translated sections of the quote, and couldn't find any matches to various searches of the text.

So, in this case, I reluctantly have to agree with the 'fact checkers.' Sorry about that, but it's important to verify this stuff (as I'm beginning to realise now!).

• Like 7

On 6/30/2022 at 3:12 PM, Doc said:

I think it's poisoning. Not sure how or by what method but localized aerosol sprayed from light aircraft seems to be my line of thought at the moment. Seems odd to have gone the last 2 years without illness only to end up like this in the middle of summer. For what it's worth I know what REAL flu is like and it ain't this. I've not been coughing at all, no respiratory symptoms whatsoever. My fever has gone now and I'm left with a pounding headache and nausea on standing. It feels like a hangover of the worst kind. 

I'm fuming.😡

Same here, I've avoided this shite for the whole duration of this fake game till now.

I know it in my bones that we are absolutely being poisoned.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2022 at 9:24 PM, RobinJ said:

It may also be that somewhere nearby the EMF frequencies have change. Many more people are susceptible to that now and symptoms are very similar.

New DEW mast is just up the road, nice, shiny and new.......deadly as fuck though. I know frequencies can be fired at individuals, I've suffered a lot longer than when this mast appeared. How lovely though, I'm not only someone's pet project I'm getting a more global share of frequencies on top of it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Doc said:

. And despite what some here will say, the unjabbed (me) are getting sick with something that resembles 'Covid

i dont deny people get sick and i dont deny there are a set of symptoms that is called covid19, similar to a cold / flu. IMG_20220703_080431.jpg.47a7f44c0c312576bd6c7f2b4c1506c2.jpg

there is no contagion, mo infection. 

As history shows illnesses are classified with specific symptoms and occassionally some are split up into 2 or more new illnesses and the original declared eradicated. 

co vi d is corona virus disease

but these coronaviruses overlap 

IMG_20220703_160626.jpg.01c40b3368fe00cd4af802121e1ae773.jpg

Edited by zArk
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

A glimmer of hope…

92151879-B9FE-4207-A921-CE2085A052A3.jpeg

Agree - there is always hope!

- but they need to connect the dots, and a lot more needs to be done to illustrate WHY people are still being conned the answer to which is the ID2020/CBDC beast system!

The fiat replacement is with a non currency!

CBDC is not money. It is a control mechanism.

Financially the masses are not astute! There exists the collective wealth to use collective finances positively for our mutual benefit and over-ride the commercial sectors machinations towards statism.

The conscious direction of collective wealth I feel is possibly the greatest weapon the people have in their arsenal against the cabal and is yet unrealised.

4 hours ago, IGBA said:

I'm sure you will all enjoy this 😁

https://www.bitchute.com/video/P2kZbOar7uUD/ 

Well, that's enough to get my curiosity thanks IGBA.

Jim Breuer's opening line; "Thanks for all coming out and risking your lives" ... 😄 

Wonderful to hear people talking and laughing about this. 

The very best medicine. 

This is an hour long show, I look forward to watching it later. 

God, when you think of the crap we've had to listen to from the weak, naive, superstitious people. The ones who were prepared to throw away everything we inherited and everything we built up, just in case. I would never condone concentrating all of our efforts only on what if's and worst case scenarios. 

'We' were bullied and coerced to a behavioural science script, while being told constantly that bullying in school and at work is completely unacceptable. Sneaky bastard hypocrite OC disordered hypochondriacs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2022 at 3:35 PM, SimonTV said:

image.png

In Croatia (EU member country), even during the COVID restriction periods, children play normally in playgrounds and school playgrounds without masks, including teachers, or all the other COVID BS. There were no armageddon mass deaths, even though the population has a very low vaccination take up.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 2

I'm not aware of the countries that resisted the restrictions, that's something I kept meaning to look into. It cut me when I heard a little girl say she couldn't play on the swings because they were too close to each other. That was when the parks were taped up, and the benchs too. 

I've spoken to people in Greece and Cyprus and hearing them talk about the restrictions they faced left me with feelings that are hard to put into words. It certainly screamed globalisation to me for starters. A shared problem ... etc 

22 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Could not agree more. I think if enough people could contribute their experiences or those of their friends and family we could better work out what might be going on. I do know that when I posted about my experience in January someone on the Crowhouse showed evidence of 5G being turned on in certain areas which could explain the massive wave of covid cases Australia experienced at this time. 

It's not just human illness. There are massive amounts of birds that are falling dead mid-flight worldwide. IMO, activating 5G is the culprit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

28 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

This person says he heard an ``electrical type bang``

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mystery-dead-birds-plummet-sky-26208423

An electrical bang sets me to mind of a transformer blowing up, but that doesn't kill birds unless they were perched on top of it. It wouldn't kill that many and they would be burnt. It's suspicious that it's happening across the globe with no obvious cause. The one in Mexico looks like the birds were just flying, and suddenly the whole flock fell from the sky. We may not know what's causing this, but I'm sure somebody does. I suspect it's 5G, or maybe the testing of an EMP device.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, JCP said:

It's not just human illness. There are massive amounts of birds that are falling dead mid-flight worldwide. IMO, activating 5G is the culprit.

5g wouldnt kill so many at the same place at the same time. 5g is more of a long term health hazerd weapon from TPTB

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou

2 hours ago, JCP said:

During the first UK lockdown, my mate didn't give a fuck and drove around at night all over the country, the one thing he commented on was the number of dead birds everywhere. I think the first lockdown was used as an excuse to install and test all the 5g towers and systems, subsequent illnesses then followed.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Puzzle said:

New DEW mast is just up the road, nice, shiny and new.......deadly as fuck though. I know frequencies can be fired at individuals, I've suffered a lot longer than when this mast appeared. How lovely though, I'm not only someone's pet project I'm getting a more global share of frequencies on top of it.

And its not just about masts and 5G, check if there are any new LED street lamps installed. Those things emit HUGE EMF waves of energy.

49 minutes ago, alexa said:

😂

Comedian Jim Breuer mocks the sheep who took the vaccine

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=RKGH5269HO31

image_2022-07-04_081432961.png.8c1c9e2b50706344a2a80bb8375247f8.png

Likely that a LOT of the crowd are vaxxed, and yet they STILL laughed their asses off. Some of these people are so far gone they don't even know they are having the piss taken out of them by the government and the comedian. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Strange isn't it. I don't know what it is and I'm not sure I care anymore, something dodgy is going on though. And despite what some here will say, the unjabbed (me) are getting sick with something that resembles 'Covid' . The PTB are unleashing chaos on the world as they scramble to cling onto power. I think they are starting to get desperate and will be 'releasing' more and more stuff on us in an attempt to crush our spirit. I still don't believe there is a virus rampaging the planet.Whatever I have had was nasty but I'm not gonna start saying COVID is real. And I will still never be taking any jabs or masking up. What I will be doing is continuing to keep my distance from the hysterical mass of tossers that seem to make up the general public.

It's all about the tv. The peeps are in love with the tv. The tv entertains them, it makes them laugh, it makes them cry, it's their best friend, they will believe anything no matter how stoopid as long as it comes from the tv. Here a link:

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/24095-bj-and-msm-collaborate-to-brainwash-the-sheep-further-quiz-photo-emerges/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JCP said:

An electrical bang sets me to mind of a transformer blowing up, but that doesn't kill birds unless they were perched on top of it. It wouldn't kill that many and they would be burnt. It's suspicious that it's happening across the globe with no obvious cause. The one in Mexico looks like the birds were just flying, and suddenly the whole flock fell from the sky. We may not know what's causing this, but I'm sure somebody does. I suspect it's 5G, or maybe the testing of an EMP device.

It could be the haarp weather manipulation system they are using to fuck up the weather, this fires massive amounts of voltage up into the sky, maybe the birds got in the way of the nwo latest pre-designed flood, or country flattening hurricane. They also do have the the ability to create earthquakes as well, intresting how these

" natural " weather patterns always seem to give the nwo some kind of advantage, like the recent earthquake in afghanistan or the fires in australia - Guess we'll have to pay billions more in nazi tax increase to help BJ and his cronies tackle these problems

• Like 2