Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

Yeah

you seem to have it quite bad

ive had something recently and it felt very unvirus like. 

make sure to drink a lot, bath in the sun and id suggest ivermectin 

Yes, but seem to have WHAT quite bad? Not been able to get ivermectin but I have NAC, Quercetin, Zinc, Liposomal VitC etc. I feel like I'm on the mend but I am angry as can be.

5 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

Frequencies are MASSIVELY important to us. We are electromagnetic beings. Things of that nature in our environment make us sick.

Just a quick question, have any more smart meters been installed in your area? Those things emit huge waves of energy. I would also check to see if any 5G experiments are being done near you.

I'm quite hot on RF stuff. I have a £300 RF meter which I check regularly. I have a feeling that the local 'outbreak' that seems to be happening where I live is in part connected to the festival which happened here 2 weeks ago. It was a 'cashless' festival and they erected 5 massive mobile phone masts on the site to process all the transactions. Wouldn't be surprised if they were 5G. We don't have 5G here yet.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RobinJ said:

Also, and bear with me here as it may sound a bit mad, but I wonder too if there is a  1-2 sucker punch set up going on with the jabbed. First you take the multiple doses of nano tech and give the body time to assimilate to the tech, then they turn up the frequencies and see how many die. Heart problems are a very common effect of EMF sensitivity.

https://www.orgoneenergy.org/blogs/news/emf-exposure-symptoms

Orgonite, that's what I was trying to think of! The title of that llink has jogged my memory. Will read up later.

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If it's 5G jiggery-pokery going on, does anyone know a way to protect yourself? The air's thick with all sorts of this polution but I don't think getting rid of any equipment would make much difference, would it? Whole areas are bombarded aren't they?

In the past (as in before 5G) there was a school of thought that certain crystals afforded some protection. Is anyone knowledgeable about that? 

You can buy all kinds of EMF blankets for sleeping and basically try to create a faraday cage within your home. I have many friends who are EMF sensitive nowadays.

Here are a few more tips:

https://greathealth365.com/blogs/17-ways-you-can-protect-yourself-from-emf-radiation

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yes, but seem to have WHAT quite bad? Not been able to get ivermectin but I have NAC, Quercetin, Zinc, Liposomal VitC etc. I feel like I'm on the mend but I am angry as can be.

I'm quite hot on RF stuff. I have a £300 RF meter which I check regularly. I have a feeling that the local 'outbreak' that seems to be happening where I live is in part connected to the festival which happened here 2 weeks ago. It was a 'cashless' festival and they erected 5 massive mobile phone masts on the site to process all the transactions. Wouldn't be surprised if they were 5G. We don't have 5G here yet.... 

no idea what it was

totally horrible feeling. Slept for 2 days, complete shutdown almost.

im a paramedic and have no idea what it could have been. 

• Like 1

Shungite is also pretty good at cutting the EMR smog a little, making it bearable. I can take a nap with one next to me, whereas without it I can't even stay on the sofa, I get all sorts of pains and "stuff" attacking my nervous system.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Shungite is also pretty good at cutting the EMR smog a little, making it bearable. I can take a nap with one next to me, whereas without it I can't even stay on the sofa, I get all sorts of pains and "stuff" attacking my nervous system.

Yeah, and if memory serves that mostly comes from Russia....thats where I got mine from anyway, so I wonder if it is still available? I got a few pieces and stuck them under my wi-fi gadgets. Many crystals do work and you can simply wear them around your neck etc- Etsy.com is a good place for that stuff.

using non smart phones and emf blankets can help those who are super sensitive.

Another very simple exercise is to go out in nature where there are no cell towers and sit or walk etc, get grounded back to the earths pulse, preferably without wearing shoes. 

I had a friend who took to sleeping in a tent with an emf blanket under him and one over the top of the tent. Seemed to help him a lot as he basically created a mini faraday cage.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

If it's 5G jiggery-pokery going on, does anyone know a way to protect yourself? The air's thick with all sorts of this polution but I don't think getting rid of any equipment would make much difference, would it? Whole areas are bombarded aren't they?

In the past (as in before 5G) there was a school of thought that certain crystals afforded some protection. Is anyone knowledgeable about that? 

https://shieldapparels.com/

This site sells clothing which blocks RF. It does work. I have a couple of bits from them and have tested them using an RF meter.

• Like 2

For a while there seemed to be shungite supply issues, but they have it back on amazon, not sure about elsewhere.

It doesn't "block" it (you get reviewers saying they put their meters next to it and the numbers didn't change), it's more of a neutraliser. Aluminium mesh actually blocks the stuff, but you need a lot of layers these days to make it effective.

28 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Only good use for this would be to gag him.

Didnt they do the same to him as they did to Joe Rogan?

Modus Operandi: They find an 'alternative voice' with a big following, buy them off and get them to spread conflicting info, then they tear their reputation down. With Jones he claims to have a big law suit against him now, with Rogan they made a big hoo-haa over nothing re some comment he made on his show re racism because he used the 'nigger' word.

It's all theatre, designed to discredit anyone who goes against the spooks' narrative.

Folks are stupidly sensitive and get fake offended by everything these days. Not even allowed to joke about idiotic stuff anymore. I remember sitcoms in the 70s....you could say anything for a laugh (esp British sitcoms), now we have a pendulum swing in the complete opposite direction. Seriously ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Naturally, but if you get a hang of this.... revenge is best served cold with happiness. 😉

Now interestingly, I was reading the account of a family (c.2003), before and after effect of microwave tower being installed in a village of Hemberg and that was very interesting. The family has been living in the rural village for over a decade and they were happy and healthy until.... Soon after the tower has been installed, the husband had a pneumonia, a hidden one at that... (whatever that means). Then children started to experience sleeping problems and the wife experienced headaches and musclular tension and pain to the point that she had to take a rest. These are only some of the symptoms they experienced. A key point to remember is that not everyone experienced the same and some rooms, some house gives off worse effect than others so they were left feeling isolated for not being understood. I've noticed in the forum that many are experiencing sleep problems, agressiveness due to poor sleep, rheumatoid arthritis like symptom as well as headaches of late and I sugggest you do some experiment by print out this. If it seems to have a good effect, buy the proper home kit and install it in your home. The size of the cube is small. It is your health after all and for many years to come, if your health is kept poor, you cannot ascend.

These are the photo of tap water treated with the home kit. Remember you are 70% water.

dXcm0Ha.jpg

It is not about what the RF meter tells you though it gives you an idea how much is coming into your environment.

There are also vertical waves which the RF meter is not measuring. THIS is the harmful part of the 5G. If you neutralize this vertical wave and let horizontal wave through....then your symptoms might go if that is what's causing it. If you think it's simply a con that shapes and numbers can eliminate then you don't know because you haven't read the book I mentioned to understand the science behind it. Learn from the ancients.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

no idea what it was

totally horrible feeling. Slept for 2 days, complete shutdown almost.

im a paramedic and have no idea what it could have been. 

So if anything is off, you'd have a pretty good idea what may have caused your illness....right? e.g. stomach upset by eating something possibly dodgy or reason why you've suffered cold etc....

I think we need to take a note of this on/off like symptom. Did they switch on? etc....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

they recommend to waer a mask while gardening

I begin to think they actually need people to wake up to their BS in order of the next part of the plan to take place

The elites are in despair, scratching their heads...this match of sillyness does not wake people up.....  what can?

Posted (edited)

The cost of living crisis is not down to the so called "war in Ukraine"  ... where is any footage of live action?

Are you telling me Russia a military power is still having problems taking Kiev?

The cost of living crisis is because the British Government and others have borrowed the most money from the banking cartel

plus interest which your grandchildren and great grandchildren will have to repay AT INTEREST, since WW2

Meanwhile the energy sanctions against Russia are hurting the West not Russia. Putin is selling his gas and

oil to China and India.

All a deception.

The man in the cartoon is holding up a notice saying "VAX HARM"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've a bottle of hand sanitizer on my desk at work that was put there well over 12 months back. We were even warned at one time that some council busybody was due to visit to check we were all following Covid reg's and the owner woukd get in serious shit if we weren't., which is why these supplies were provided. I was looking forward to tackling this visitor, but none showed up. As I have the office to myself, the bottle's still nearly full, because the only use I've found for it was to spray a bluebottle that kept divebombing my face. It worked a treat. Aimed right, it would probably have the same effect on unwanted visitors. 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 6/27/2022 at 1:09 AM, JCP said:

We should remember that just because the CV was a hoax, doesn't mean that they won't release a real pathogen sometime in the future. It may be risky for them too, but I don't put anything past these bastards.

Considering the amount of folks the PTB just slaughtered, in the name of a virus, then they definitely would. I don't know, but I suspect it is one of the last cards they would play, in the event of their imminent demise.

On 6/27/2022 at 5:44 PM, Macnamara said:

the red flag laws are a problem because once they open the door to banning people from owning guns because they are deemed a potential danger by the state then where does that end? what if the state deems all MAGA supporters to be a 'domestic terror threat' and therefore rules them as unfit to own firearms?

It, of course, doesn't end. They want the U.S. to be just like the U.K., in relation to having no firearms. In the same way as they want the U.K. to be just like the U.S., in relation to having armed police. What's scary is how they managed to push all this through so quickly. While, at the same time, giving the illusion that the Supreme Court might eventually overturn the new laws. What with them recently backing up the right to carry a concealed firearm. All planned and manipulated, especially the timing. So, in the minds of the PTB, many U.S. citizens are, soon enough, going to have recourse to use a firearm. They must have a list, of those who they think are 'dangerous' (anyone not braindead), and they are going to try and pick as many of them off as they can beforehand. I am not so sure that this is a smart move, by the PTB.   

On 6/29/2022 at 4:09 AM, Beaujangles said:

I think if that is how someone thinks it is hard to have them think any other way.  I think you may have missed the point that it was dead links, and video links to dead space that was being discussed. Other forums with very large amount of daily posters will remove such dead links to de-clutter the thread and to keep the thread containing actual viewable material. No-one was suggesting removing active links and peoples content. I couldn`t give a toss whether or not this thread gets de-cluttered to be honest...I just find it rather odd that people get bent out of shape at the suggestion of removing links that no longer contain anything viewable...not even a clue to what existed before. But, hey if people enjoy sifting through dead links and blank space...far be it for me to upset their applecart.

No, I understood that and I thought it was a good idea. My only concern was that, ultimately, it might end up leading to the 'accidental' deletion of the odd bit of bona fide content. It only takes one bad apple. I have never commented on this issue before, so any existing forum policy was not contributed to by any of my views. 

On 6/29/2022 at 10:41 AM, alexa said:

Sorry if this has already been posted as I haven't been keeping up with this thread.

I always thought that they wasted a lot of good space. No carbon neutrality. Greta would have been angry.

On 6/29/2022 at 1:21 PM, Macnamara said:

even if they are rigging these elections (and i believe that IS going on) there must still be a significant number of people voting for these clowns

I think that some form of vote rigging will definitely occur in any future Scottish 'Independence' referendum. Just as I believe it did, when the Irish finally changed their minds and voted to support the Lisbon Treaty, at the second time of asking. As in, ballot boxes left 'unattended' overnight. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Anyone NOT seen this?…..

06109775-F3A0-44E9-8202-ACAC06158C0A.jpeg

Gene 'therapy' makes it sound like a good thing. Experimental genetic and cellular fuckery is more appropriate, if we are cutting through the bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, skitzorat said:

BREAKING: Scientists discover that humans may have something called an ‘immune system!
Stay tuned for more scientific breakthroughs.

image.png.b70e0ae908ff1369290ef75b86abd126.png

A team of researchers from the University of Gothenburg has just taken another step toward understanding how the immune system develops resistance against COVID-19.

https://interestingengineering.com/immune-feature-covid19-infections

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

I work  as. A Landscape gardener in Switzerland hardly use gloves. Even eat my sanies with  dirty  hands  

I hardly ever sick cant even remember the last time i was at doctor pratice

image.png.851236af3f4a426938632baa9b7d3620.png

Such a great job mate, and I did the same for a few years, even down to the eating sarnies with grubby hands 😀. Landscaping was the best job I ever had. Be careful of the heart attacks though, something I didn't have to contend with in 1998, but I hear in 2022 everything carries a danger of heart attacks and you are in a high risk job with the climate change dangers, exposure to sun, and now gardening. Better renew your life insurance if you even can 🤣