Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Austria will enforce even tighter restrictions on top of the ongoing lockdown.

That means it is likely that they replicate the first lockdown.

As you know, that also means it is very likely the same will occur to many other european countries.

I already said, this second lockdown will last until mid-end of spring and not only 4 weeks as they say.

https://www.thelocal.at/20201113/austria-set-for-stricter-coronavirus-measures-from-monday

 

Furthermore in Germany at the Nov.19 Date in Germany a bill will be passed, that makes it illegal for any demonstration to be held, unless it is authorized by the government. From that point on, you can get imprisoned, as its written in the law.

Of course we are about to protest this bill in Berlin at the Nov.18, but things are looking grim.

 

Do not think that bills or restrictions that apply to only one country for the moment being, cannot be implemented in others as well. This is an agenda, seperate and independent states do not play that major role one might think they do. If a bill gets passed sucessfully in one country, others follow suit.

 

 

 

Protests illegal... what is the world coming to. I hope the German people remember the last time this happened and see the obvious parallels.

 

Is there some forgotten island in the Atlantic we can all go to and pretend this shit isn't happening? 😅

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, pete675 said:

Indeed, look what they got up to in the good old days:

 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2002/apr/21/uk.medicalscience

 

"The Ministry of Defence turned large parts of the country into a giant laboratory to conduct a series of secret germ warfare tests on the public. "

 

That was then, so what do you think are they are up to now?

 

This Guardian article is from 18 years ago, nothing like this would ever be published today, now that the paper is supported by the philanthropy (hah, hah) of the Bill n' Melinda Foundation.

 

Here's a 'health professional' spraying a child down with toxic DDT...smiles all round....nothing changes huh?

 

3418228-279x300.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Got to control the minds of the youth if you want to control the future. Unfortunately children don't remember a society that was different. People will probably be marched to the gulag by their own children in future, mark my words.

Definitely. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, factJack said:

 

maybe the plan is roll out a few crazy absurd so called solutions let the mainstream press do what they do best and so people will think "fuck that less hassle to get the jab"

 

 

one of the comments on the mail website caught my eye

 

 

Get the spray pods for 1000 people watchihg football outside in a 20k arena however none of this bullshit for the london palladium crowds of 4000 eh?

 

its so blatent

 

for these psychos theres no fun in torturing, injuring and scaring to death people who refuse to go along

 

they prefer doing it to those willingly allowing it to happen

 

its a proper ritual then.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, factJack said:

maybe the plan is roll out a few crazy absurd so called solutions let the mainstream press do what they do best and so people will think "fuck that less hassle to get the jab"

 

yes absolutely. I think you are spot on. They will seek to make life so impossible for the unvaccinated that they coerce them into capitulating

 

I think they are using the same squeeze method to prepare people for driverless cars. I believe that they are making our roads so slow and chaotic that everyone will welcome 'smart' autonomous vehicles as the answer to the problem that the government has created in the first place

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Other things that might be causing respiratory problems are things like air pollution. 'Covid' is basically a set of symptoms that indicate respiratory problems so when someone gets sick from air pollution it will of course be called 'covid' and sure enough this article is in the papers today:

Pollution DOES increase coronavirus risk: R rate for Covid-19 is higher in areas where the air quality is poorer, study finds'

 

The other factors to be considered here that might be having an impact on public health is the phenomenon of 'viral interference' which scientists claim they don't really understand.

 

So through viral interference the people who have had the flu vaccine may in fact fall sick with respiratory problems which would then of course be called 'covid' which of course has two positives for the conspirators:

 

1) it boosts up the numbers of sick

2) it prevents anyone from considering that the vaccines themselves might be damaging people

 

''oh but what about the excess deaths'' shout the apologists....well yeah but how many of those occurred after they brought in the lockdowns? Because we know that the lockdowns have been killing people in various ways for example by people not getting treatments or diagnosis for other health problems because they are too scared to go to the hospitals or by people killing themselves (i think i heard somewhere that the government is not now publishing the suicide figures....perhaps they don't want that particular impact of the lockdowns publicised?)

 

Another area of concern is this global pandemic rolls out at the EXACT time that governments start rolling out 5G thereby giving the new technology a perfect smokescreen. So now anyone who might be suffering from any of the myriad health problems that microwaves can cause will just be brushed off as 'covid' thereby once again preventing any exploration into any potential health risks of that technology

 

covid is the perfect cover for everything

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Here's a 'health professional' spraying a child down with toxic DDT...smiles all round....nothing changes huh?

 

3418228-279x300.jpg

 

Doctor: Hi Jimmy, i'm er afraid i have some bad news for you. Yes er i'm sorry to say that you have cancer

 

Jimmy: but how can that be doc, i've always lived a healthy life

 

Doctor: Well Jimmy, us doctors know that nature is flawed. Nature has deemed that you have cancer but thankfully with the wonders of modern medicine we are able to correct the mistakes of nature. I'd like to start you on a course of chemotherapy Jimmy

 

Jimmy: now i think about it doc i was hosed down with DDT when i was a child and i read recently in the newspaper that someone has written a book claiming that DDT causes cancer

 

Doctor: I don't hold much truck with those nutty conspiracy theories Jimmy. DDT has a long and well established history of effectively killing bugs and it's used all around the world. Why if there was a problem with it someone would have said something by now and besides, Jimmy, the man who realised how effective DDT was at killing things was awarded a Nobel prize for his discovery. You don't think you know better then those good folks at Nobel do you now Jimmy?

 

Jimmy: well no, i supposed you're right doc

 

Doctor: good man Jimmy. Now about that chemotherapy...

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

That little girl instinctively knew that it was wrong what they were doing to her, I assume, brother.

 

It's hard to see in the photo...is she frowning?

 

yeah there's a lot of things that feel instinctively wrong going on these days aren't there?

 

Can you imagine the abuse that the person who first questioned the safety of DDT got?

 

There was a film made about the whistleblower who exposed that the tobacco companies were putting harmful chemicals in the cigarettes to make them burn more evenly, starring russel crowe, called 'the insider'. He loses his job and gets death threats and his marriage falls apart because of the intense media pressure...

 

Had a cracking piece of music in named after the south american waterfall 'iguazu' by Gustavo Santaollala

 

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/11/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

 

I’m worried I’ve last my sense of taste.

 

I’ve been exercising a lot since lockdown started, and so needed to buy some new clothes having lost a bit of weight and having built up muscle.

 

However, whilst online shopping, I almost bought this! 

56F51A27-1E8C-41E5-A972-FB879A5C0DB3.jpeg

 

 

Should I tell PHE about this new symptom?

 

I’m really glad I didn’t buy that shell suit after seeing this picture....

 

 

89EF024E-4DE3-4541-869A-C014654DC7F8.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't think these quiet protests are working. It's good to see more people waking up though. But things aren't happening quickly enough.

 

I also think the trolley stickers etc circulating are a fantastic idea. However I don't really think they get the point across. I think they need refining by Anon's Behavioural Insights team lol.

 

We need to up our game as a group, or at a local/individual level. We need to start thinking of new, clever ways to outsmart TPTB.

 

Fellow member @Ecki Divad was on the point in an earlier post.

 

One could imagine a big group of similar minded individuals all in combat gear with helmets and such, putting on a march/protest and if things get nasty, retaliating somewhat.

 

Thoughts wanted, and ideas.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Doctor: Hi Jimmy, i'm er afraid i have some bad news for you. Yes er i'm sorry to say that you have cancer

 

Jimmy: but how can that be doc, i've always lived a healthy life

 

Doctor: Well Jimmy, us doctors know that nature is flawed. Nature has deemed that you have cancer but thankfully with the wonders of modern medicine we are able to correct the mistakes of nature. I'd like to start you on a course of chemotherapy Jimmy

 

Jimmy: now i think about it doc i was hosed down with DDT when i was a child and i read recently in the newspaper that someone has written a book claiming that DDT causes cancer

 

Doctor: I don't hold much truck with those nutty conspiracy theories Jimmy. DDT has a long and well established history of effectively killing bugs and it's used all around the world. Why if there was a problem with it someone would have said something by now and besides, Jimmy, the man who realised how effective DDT was at killing things was awarded a Nobel prize for his discovery. You don't think you know better then those good folks at Nobel do you now Jimmy?

 

Jimmy: well no, i supposed you're right doc

 

Doctor: good man Jimmy. Now about that chemotherapy...

 

 

There are not enough likes on this forum to give this post the credit it truly deserves.

 

100% spot on.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FrankVitali said:

I don't think these quiet protests are working. It's good to see more people waking up though. But things aren't happening quickly enough.

 

I also think the trolley stickers etc circulating are a fantastic idea. However I don't really think they get the point across. I think they need refining by Anon's Behavioural Insights team lol.

 

We need to up our game as a group, or at a local/individual level. We need to start thinking of new, clever ways to outsmart TPTB.

 

Fellow member @Ecki Divad was on the point in an earlier post.

 

One could imagine a big group of similar minded individuals all in combat gear with helmets and such, putting on a march/protest and if things get nasty, retaliating somewhat.

 

Thoughts wanted, and ideas.

 

We should print out official looking Public Health notices which warn about vaccines etc and stick them in place of official posters, like on billboards, shopping trolleys and bus stops.

 

Make them sound official and even copy the fonts and other insignia that official notices use.

 

Use their own methods against them, and win the information war.

 

After winning that war, we can then move on to the next phase to turn the public against the government by highlighting just who was involved in the war on destroying public health, the economy and all the other negative aspects of this bullshit lockdown.

 

That is when things will get interesting, and when we may need to wear our protective clothing and pick up a few torches and pitchforks at that point, but ousting them will be a mere formality at that point.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Illmatic said:

 

Is there some forgotten island in the Atlantic we can all go to and pretend this shit isn't happening? 😅

 

Yes... and no, it's Tristan da Cunha, but UK Environment Minister Lord Goldsmith said a new 265,000 square mile marine protection zone surrounding it (three times the size of the UK) "means our fantastic blue belt programme now has over four million square kilometres (1.5 million square miles) of protected ocean around the UK Overseas Territories."

 

https://news.sky.com/story/tristan-da-cunha-giant-marine-sanctuary-to-surround-worlds-most-remote-inhabited-island-12130923

 

Agenda 2030 on schedule!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not sure where or when this was, but imagine if thousands of these messages

were plastered in towns and cities all over the country.

 

EmoJxqiXcAYylB_?format=jpg&name=medium

 

That's the sort of thing I have in mind as well.  You don't necessarily have to do anything illegal.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...