Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Saved said:

That's the majority of social media for you. If any man is being paid through ad revenue and/or Patreon or other donations (PayPal etc) or is perhaps just running adverts on football forums then he had better say the right thing. 

Even if he remains neutral, allowing somebody else to say something they should not might result in the destruction of whatever they have built up over time. All those tens of thousands of hours spent growing a big channel, only for somebody else to get it shut down because they dared to speak the truth.

'Money' is thrown at everybody - particularly people with no to little useful talent - and can be highly addictive whilst never bringing satisfaction and is therefore a perfect tool with which to maintain control.

on the money ;)  - money celebrates the trauma based society and elevates the negative side of our sensibilities bringing it to the fore.

Money is the vessel and the media/tv/entertainment/politics .....  is the rudder

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

ABSOLUTELY BANG ON THE MONEY.

A simple and logical observation which the majority of the public have simply failed to grasp.

And I'll tell you something else, they can mandate, mask and lockdown all they want in the future, I WILL NOT BE COMPLYING.

NO CONSENT, NO CONTRACT, NO JOINDER.... FUCK OFF

I like the cut of your jib, and will also be continuing similarly, whilst looking at people in bemused suspicion if I catch them making eye contact with me in a way that conveys disapproval. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Today on the dreadful Lorraine show.

I could only stomach one minute. In the first minute Jacinda Arden the puppet woke bitch in NZ is begging British

tourists to return to NZ after one of the most harsh lock downs. I have utter contempt for the man woman

I don't think it matters what we feel is behind all the evils in our reality. We can all agree this monster is a vile excuse for a biological life form.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

A sad loss. The comments section tells a lot about the people who read that paper.

That's just dreadful...... seems like only yesterday he was on the Alex Jones show...... it's highly suspicious.

It's all just too convenient that the good guys die young while the evil seem to live forever....

Edited by Edgewood

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I could only stomach one minute. In the first minute Jacinda Arden the puppet woke bitch in NZ is begging British

tourists to return to NZ after one of the most harsh lock downs. I have utter contempt for the man woman

Wot no face mask!

There must be hundreds of thousands of Convid particles floating round in that studio, and she's not bothered?

On 6/29/2022 at 7:09 PM, Doc said:

I've been looking into this.

I'm really quite unwell at the moment, no doubt I'd go down as a case of you know what. I've got a temperature of 40C, shivering, totally knackered, pounding headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

Now you may say these are the words of a man who's tripping out coz of a high fever but Im starting to believe, based on what I have read these last few weeks that we are being deliberately poisoned with Arsenic (element 33🤔) by air. I have been watching the Sky and Earth anomalies channel on telegram and also a channel called Pit the Sky watcher and the info these channels are digging up is straight up disturbing. Caroline Coram, who I initially wrote off as a wacko, is doing some serious research into this and it should be taken seriously IMO. This research combined with my own experience looking at the skies (I work outside everyday) seems to fit a pattern and I believe that what is known as COVID is actually starting to look like deliberate arsenic poisoning. 

I think it could well be arsenic poisoning. I saw a video over on the Crowhouse the other day (but unfortunately cannot find it now) of a couple in Australia who were filming what looked like fog at night from their car. Only it wasn't fog, it was a weird substance and they said they could see electrical particles in it. 

I am not sure what to make of it as I just came down with what you described above. This happened to me in January too which I posted about then believing it to be 5G or something. Well on Thursday I went to support the Aussie Cossack at his court hearing, one of the people attending had an EMF meter and he reckons it was more than double what it should be. Whilst there I could feel parts of my body 'tingling' and starting to ache (shoulders and joints etc). that night I came down with what you describe above. I was completely fine before going to the court. So it could also be an EMF attack. Just now I was watching Chris Martenson and his wife on their Peak Prosperity channel and they experienced the same thing while travelling recently, exact same symptoms, maybe we are being attacked with EMF? 

• Like 3

On 7/1/2022 at 6:24 AM, RobinJ said:

It may also be that somewhere nearby the EMF frequencies have change. Many more people are susceptible to that now and symptoms are very similar.

I just saw this after catching up on the last few pages and yes, this is what I feel I experienced on Thursday which has caused me to have the same symptoms as Doc did. The EMF Meter was definitely showing more than double 'safe' readings. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I just saw this after catching up on the last few pages and yes, this is what I feel I experienced on Thursday which has caused me to have the same symptoms as Doc did. The EMF Meter was definitely showing more than double 'safe' readings. 

I wonder if its being amped up and having deadly effects on Vaccinated...but giving unvaxxed symptoms only? ( Not that I understand too much about Electro Magnetic energy.)

Edited by Beaujangles

36 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I wonder if its being amped up and having deadly effects on Vaccinated...but giving unvaxxed symptoms only? ( Not that I understand too much about Electro Magnetic energy.)

Possibly Beau. I think it could be two-fold; 1) attack the vaccinated's already weakened immune systems and 2) cause 'COVID' cases to rise again because these symptoms certainly would make most believe they have 'COVID', and here in Australia 'coincidentally' the 'cases' are rising again. So it could well be that they are using EMF attacks to justify more 'protective measures'

'Increasing pressure' nationally to return to masks amid worsening COVID wave (msn.com)

Queensland's Chief Health Officer says there is "increasing pressure" nationally to return a mask mandate. 

There were 34,931 new COVID cases reported in the past 24 hours and COVID-related deaths across the nation had steadily increased over recent months, with the daily death count reaching its highest level since February.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

ABSOLUTELY BANG ON THE MONEY.

A simple and logical observation which the majority of the public have simply failed to grasp.

And I'll tell you something else, they can mandate, mask and lockdown all they want in the future, I WILL NOT BE COMPLYING.

NO CONSENT, NO CONTRACT, NO JOINDER.... FUCK OFF

too right

image.png.b6838812a3476c28dd79aa6fcdfb8e9d.png.b42f015be8f3f13072da61aeab062de4.png

• Like 3

BREAKING: Scientists discover that humans may have something called an ‘immune system!
Stay tuned for more scientific breakthroughs.

image.png.b70e0ae908ff1369290ef75b86abd126.png

A team of researchers from the University of Gothenburg has just taken another step toward understanding how the immune system develops resistance against COVID-19.

https://interestingengineering.com/immune-feature-covid19-infections

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

20 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

She's a vile creature, a tyrannical communist.

Do you recall years back when Freemasonary and the police was all in the UK media? and how they covered for child rape crimes?

Well, St. Cindy did a little work under the Blair Government and helped make the "talk" go away.

Jacinda Exposed in 7mins c.2017

https://www.bitchute.com/video/BtlCw95Gy5Nh/

wearing a mask in the garden whilst pottering about, these crypto fascists can FO.  if i keel over whilst gardening on a nice day in the sunshine,  i wouldn't consider it a bad way to go.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

everything causes heart attacks and strokes these days, especially in the young and the athletically fit... curious isn't it? ....I suppose it's just like how 'back in my day' there were heaps of trans-kids around the neighbourhood and I just didn't notice them because of how intolerant and bigoted I was back then due to growing under the oppression of the systemic nature of the white supremacy *honk*

...although legionnaires disease is a legit concern, but it's a lung thing...I suppose they have that covered with "covid" though, although, personally, I was more concerned about the covid-foot.

image.png.a80f5f62f2413f9ded288b63c7c41096.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1