Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

@sock muppet is right. Once you realise it's all a stupid game based on f**k all, the fear goes. They can flash whatever symbols they like and try to force whatever they like on you but they are weak and scared and it's they that don't belong. 

 

 

And don't forget 'they' are few in number that push this shit out, they exploit a privileged position to be able to do so, and money.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

jandrews1.jpg.d193a3618f37c2c430f34c744c68e90e.jpg

I'm aware that picture of the crisis Doris is from when the first jabs were introduced but it was quickly spotted she had been moonlighting elsewhere.Wonder where her career has taken her now ? The codger who was touted as first to receive the jab at the same time cowked it some time ago (Arf! shouldn't laugh) .In the last  two years those crisis agencies must have had a field day providing staff

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Puzzle said:

Six of us are all going through this illness at the moment, fever, flu symptoms and headaches. We're all feeling nauseated too when we try to eat something and some of us have vomited after eating. Weirdly, one of us said it feels like morning sickness, if any women out there have had that you'll know how shit that is. I believe we're suffering the effects of being sprayed with something, I don't know what it is but I've also felt much more unwell with flu previously than I feel with this. If it was just me, I'd still be questioning it but six of us?

 

I became unwell with fever and high temp whilst at work out of the blue last week, flu does that though. I'm fucked on a grand scale anyway even though I'm not jabbed so I did the lateral flow they gave me (wouldn't send me home otherwise, derrrrr even though I couldn't work with that) and it was positive for COVID.  A glorified pregnancy test isn't going to pick up a virus if there was one so what's it picking up. There's no covid, don't be so fucking silly, there's nothing from a jab (you'd have to kill me before sticking that in me) so it can only be something my bodies taken in from the air.

 

I feel like the desperation to get the jab into everyone is because they know when we ALL start to become ill, the unjabbed are going to ask themselves, why the fuck am I ill.

 

 

 

It may also be that somewhere nearby the EMF frequencies have change. Many more people are susceptible to that now and symptoms are very similar.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Oh look...It's the crisis actor AGAIN

Margaret Keenan, or whatever her true name is, is definitely an actor. She did not get injected with anything, and neither has any politician, royalty, or celebrity. It is all staged, nothing but deception.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The NHS is a propaganda facility. It always has been. It is concerning that such large numbers of the population are unable to recognise or admit this. The NHS functions like a fundamentalist religion or cult in Britain. Too few people are willing to question or criticise this institution, even if it conducts itself in an unprofessional, illogical, or authoritarian manner. It's doctors and nurses are worshipped like messiahs or deities, despite the fact that they had little to do but stand around outside empty hospitals as millions of unthinking, subservient slaves came out to clap and bash pots and pans for "protecting them" in an imaginary pandemic. It was obvious to me that the "clap for the NHS" was an indoctrination ritual. Even now, most people seem completely unconscious of this.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I'm aware that picture of the crisis Doris is from when the first jabs were introduced but it was quickly spotted she had been moonlighting elsewhere.Wonder where her career has taken her now ? The codger who was touted as first to receive the jab at the same time cowked it some time ago (Arf! shouldn't laugh) .In the last  two years those crisis agencies must have had a field day providing staff

 

I genuinely never knew that she had passed on, you would think there would be front page headlines everywhere in the snoozz, oh well, rest in piss as they say. lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RobinJ said:

 

It may also be that somewhere nearby the EMF frequencies have change. Many more people are susceptible to that now and symptoms are very similar.

 

You are right. Our culling is multi-faceted ....... Tainted food, GMO's, EMF's, The clot-shot, Chemtrails, Hospital murders, Shedding, etc ....

This is why they must be stopped before it's irreversible.

 

598853670_SameSymptoms.gif.da9e3088be374a80632ffa2a156ec333.gif

 

5G-Symptoms.jpeg.651a809a4340ff64fd09dcf38b927568.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/21/2021 at 7:33 PM, JJ73 said:

 

I have been waking up in the past few months in more and more pain. I have been cutting out food such as wheat, dairy etc and that helped for a while however over the past 6 weeks or so it's got intolerable. I am getting ringing in my ears, buzzing sounds, I am hearing what I can only term 'whispers' but they are unintelligible. My mum has been getting all of this as well.

 

On top of that, I have been having large scale 'spiritual' events too such as feeling and seeing presences in and around me. My hair standing up on end. Tingling throughout my body and also I awoke the other night nodding and saying "yes yes yes yes yes." My mum says that has been happening to her also. She says she feels as if she is being taken over.

 

These past few days, we have run an experiment whereby she has turned off all electric/electronic devices so instead of putting on the TV, leaving it off and actually unplugging it from the wall. I used to keep my computer/mobile phone idling when not in use whereas now I use it and then turn it off fully. As I am typing this to you, I am listening to a v2k jammer and all issues have ceased. 

 

My mum said to me this morning that she has had the first proper night's sleep in ages and no 'tinnitus' at all in her ears. I don't believe this is a coincidence and it might explain why the PTB want us working from home and not going out and mixing with others. Electronic fluoride.

 

I have spoken to a LOT of people in the last 2 years who have had some form of spiritual awakening, and it seems that we all get some kind of heightened perceptions afterward, which, if you keep following the signs given to you to understand more, become more heightened as time goes by.

The ringing in your ears is VERY common. Often it does go away on its own over time. I myself used to get a super high pitch frequency, but its not really 'in' my ears as in an external sound. Its more of a slightly inside the brain at the side of the head. I can wear ear plugs and still know its there. I can tell you that being out in nature really helps, get away from wifi as far as you can. A friend of mine can now has a heightened sense of smell- she can smell vaxed people and also wifi- they both smell like 'burning electrical wire.' I believe we become more aware of our actual surroundings on a frequency level. I myself can now 'hear' wifi if I choose to tune in. Certain frequencies put me in an alpha state too.

 

Also, there are many more 'smart' devices now, all of which give of a bad frequency which we can pick up, plus more satellites and on and on. We live in an electromagnetic soup.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Why are you "sick"?

Your perceptions are being manipulated.

 

If you think you're "free" in this world?, think again...we've all been wirelessly tuned into something diabolical, below most human's awareness(psychic wavelength). What they're doing now is externalizing/materializing it. People could still wake up,,, they're trying to eliminate that possibility.

 

It's like this(imposed hallucination), but it's in the mind:

 

 

 

 

EgoMatrix. When humans "morph" into agents(in the film), that is analogous to their ego being triggered, and they then are operating in service to the larger entity(collective).

"Free will" is a farce here, if one does not know what they are, what this thing is, and what is Truth.

 

 

 

ps; now you know what "voodoo child" is...

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/29/2022 at 7:15 PM, Captainlove said:

I have been following a u tuber for a while as i like the game he plays, watching live streams etc, until tonight when he banned another poster in a live chat room for saying covid is a lie. I can't believe how hostile the rest of the chatroom was towards this one person. I will not listen to him or his stream again but feel disapointed that free speech is now gone. And how the the other chat members were like the msm throwing facts that they think are correct at him because thats whats they were told.

If this is how most people now think then its going to a very difficult time for us.

That's the majority of social media for you. If any man is being paid through ad revenue and/or Patreon or other donations (PayPal etc) or is perhaps just running adverts on football forums then he had better say the right thing. 

 

Even if he remains neutral, allowing somebody else to say something they should not might result in the destruction of whatever they have built up over time. All those tens of thousands of hours spent growing a big channel, only for somebody else to get it shut down because they dared to speak the truth.

 

'Money' is thrown at everybody - particularly people with no to little useful talent - and can be highly addictive whilst never bringing satisfaction and is therefore a perfect tool with which to maintain control.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

Face coverings, social distancing, self isolation, lockdowns, and vaccine passports are not about controlling a virus (there is no virus), but about controlling us.

20220701_093241.jpg

I had noticed the lack of masks at the NATO summit. Not to forget all the hugging, cheek kissing (by the Spanish Kings wife with the "First Ladies"), hugging and hand shaking.

 

But that's okay, they're not the "Little People" and they're all vaxxed to max.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

Face coverings, social distancing, self isolation, lockdowns, and vaccine passports are not about controlling a virus (there is no virus), but about controlling us.

20220701_093241.jpg

 

The political frontmen puppets are surronded by massive security details, yet when it came to CONVID they never wore nothing more than an inadequate, cheapo face coverings for the cameras.

 

Below, the current British issue NBC/Nuclear, Biological, Chemical respirator.

 

Britsh-Army-CBRN-Training-Exercise-Poiso

 

We were told the virus was 0.3 microns, with the Boris mask you could drive a double-decker bus through the gaps.

 

PRI_162274229.jpg?quality=90%26strip=all

 

The whole thing, for example, of the Downing Street Partgate, showed again that there is no so-called dangerous virus carried and emitted by people and wafting in the air. If there was such a situation or if a better quality psyop was undertaken at the very least the seat of government in Central London would be behind a tight bio security cordone. Civil servants working there and the police protection would be garrisoned there, not going home after their shift to get contaminated and to bring in the deadly bat-snake Wuhan wet market/bio lab flu into Downing Street/Whitehall.  As I have said many times before, why would "important" people be in the middle of a high density city of 8.5+ million people in a pandemic and not in a secure facility out in the sticks.

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

 

The political frontmen puppets are surronded by massive security details, yet when it came to CONVID they never wore nothing more than an inadequate, cheapo face coverings for the cameras.

 

Below, the current British issue NBC/Nuclear, Biological, Chemical respirator.

 

Britsh-Army-CBRN-Training-Exercise-Poiso

 

We were told the virus was 0.3 microns, with the Boris mask you could drive a double-decker bus through the gaps.

 

PRI_162274229.jpg?quality=90%26strip=all

 

The whole thing, for example, of the Downing Street Partgate, showed again that there is no so-called dangerous virus carried and emitted by people and wafting in the air. If there was such a situation or if a better quality psyop was undertaken at the very least the seat of government in Central London would be behind a tight bio security cordone. Civil servants working there and the police protection would be garrisoned there, not going home after their shift to get contaminated and to bring in the deadly bat-snake Wuhan wet market/bio lab flu into Downing Street/Whitehall.  As I have said many times before, why would "important" people be in the middle of a high density city of 8.5+ million people in a pandemic and not in a secure facility out in the sticks.

 

ABSOLUTELY BANG ON THE MONEY.

 

A simple and logical observation which the majority of the public have simply failed to grasp.

 

And I'll tell you something else, they can mandate, mask and lockdown all they want in the future, I WILL NOT BE COMPLYING.

 

NO CONSENT, NO CONTRACT, NO JOINDER.... FUCK OFF

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today on the dreadful Lorraine show.

 

I could only stomach one minute. In the first minute Jacinda Arden the puppet woke bitch in NZ is begging British

tourists to return to NZ after one of the most harsh lock downs. I have utter contempt for the man woman

 

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Saved said:

That's the majority of social media for you. If any man is being paid through ad revenue and/or Patreon or other donations (PayPal etc) or is perhaps just running adverts on football forums then he had better say the right thing. 

Even if he remains neutral, allowing somebody else to say something they should not might result in the destruction of whatever they have built up over time. All those tens of thousands of hours spent growing a big channel, only for somebody else to get it shut down because they dared to speak the truth.

'Money' is thrown at everybody - particularly people with no to little useful talent - and can be highly addictive whilst never bringing satisfaction and is therefore a perfect tool with which to maintain control.

 

on the money ;)  - money celebrates the trauma based society and elevates the negative side of our sensibilities bringing it to the fore.

Money is the vessel and the media/tv/entertainment/politics .....  is the rudder

 

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...