Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

https://jermwarfare.com/white-pills/sam-bailey-journey

Sam Bailey is a medical doctor from New Zealand, who speaks out against pharmaceutical tyranny and poor medical science.

In the following conversation, however, Sam told me her backstory and how she arrived at her current destination, including the dogma surrounding medical science;
questioning inconsistencies with established claims;
being fired for challenging the vaccine narrative;
seeing no evidence for the existence of viruses;
re-evaluating the causes of illness;
taking back control of personal wellbeing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

I've been looking into this.

I'm really quite unwell at the moment, no doubt I'd go down as a case of you know what. I've got a temperature of 40C, shivering, totally knackered, pounding headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

Now you may say these are the words of a man who's tripping out coz of a high fever but Im starting to believe, based on what I have read these last few weeks that we are being deliberately poisoned with Arsenic (element 33🤔) by air. I have been watching the Sky and Earth anomalies channel on telegram and also a channel called Pit the Sky watcher and the info these channels are digging up is straight up disturbing. Caroline Coram, who I initially wrote off as a wacko, is doing some serious research into this and it should be taken seriously IMO. This research combined with my own experience looking at the skies (I work outside everyday) seems to fit a pattern and I believe that what is known as COVID is actually starting to look like deliberate arsenic poisoning. 

Curcumin apparently counteracts arsenic poisoning, you can buy pills online, but obviously get organic ones. I take a tab a day man, alongside NAC.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

I have been following a u tuber for a while as i like the game he plays, watching live streams etc, until tonight when he banned another poster in a live chat room for saying covid is a lie. I can't believe how hostile the rest of the chatroom was towards this one person. I will not listen to him or his stream again but feel disapointed that free speech is now gone. And how the the other chat members were like the msm throwing facts that they think are correct at him because thats whats they were told.

If this is how most people now think then its going to a very difficult time for us.

The MSM has beautifully employed divide and conquer, torn apart families, frienships and society in general. freedom of speech which was always a myth anyway, is well and truly gone.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I went for an MRI this morning. They were all wearing masks. I asked the tech who was setting the machine up and she told me that they have been ordered to wear them at all times and to make a note in the chart of any patient who dissents. She then tried to backtrack on that but the cat was out of the bag.

Interesting, an easy way to gather intel I suspect, use the poor lackeys in the NHS. One things for sure, there will undoubtedly be another lockdown this year. The rumour here in the prison continent, is the end of August.

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

Interesting, an easy way to gather intel I suspect, use the poor lackeys in the NHS. One things for sure, there will undoubtedly be another lockdown this year. The rumour here in the prison continent, is the end of August.

You can feel it building; even before that it seemed pretty obvious / likely that they would want / have to test the population for compliance in the Autumn and Winter. 

I felt even at 'the start', that the goal would be to create a situation where society could be shut down overnight, by instilling a prevention is better than cure attitude. To create a system where people were prepared to believe that 'we must do this' to prevent something worse happening. 

I despised the training and repetition that we should have locked down earlier, and that people were prepared to parrot this without any independent thought. 

It still feels no better than basic superstition. 

Edited by Observations
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Absolutely wonderful, absolute genius. What a talent to have on our side. These people who are standing up to the true evil; imagine a world where they were the ones putting their energy into creation rather than defence. Instead they must spend their time and talent on fighting every single day in the hope that it will make a difference. They see it so clearly and they give a massive part of themselves. For this I'm incredibly proud, and grateful. 

2 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

Curcumin apparently counteracts arsenic poisoning, you can buy pills online, but obviously get organic ones. I take a tab a day man, alongside NAC.

Maybe add some B12 too:

https://www.rxwiki.com/news-article/vitamin-b12-and-folate-may-protect-liver-protecting-dna

``Dietary vitamins B12 and B9 (folate) have been shown to be liver-protective against liver-toxins. Repeated exposure to liver-toxins can lead to fatty liver disease, a fate that supplemental B vitamins may resolve.

It has been known for decades that vitamin B12 and folate mediate liver damage during poisoning from hepatotoxins (liver-poisons), such as carbon tetrachloride or arsenic. ``

• Like 2

33 Million he raised & now they decided to probe into it, what's up didn't they get enough of the money ?

Captain Tom Moore fund faces charity probe: Foundation in crisis as watchdog prepares to open inquiry over decisions that 'may have generated significant profit' for company run by his family

Captain Tom Moore fund faces charity probe: Foundation in crisis as watchdog opens inquiry

The Captain Tom Foundation was in crisis last night after the Charity Commission revealed it is opening a statutory inquiry. It is investigating decisions that 'may have generated significant profit' for a company run by the war veteran's family. The commission opened a case last year but has escalated it due to 'newly identified concerns'.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alexa said:

33 Million he raised & now they decided to probe into it, what's up didn't they get enough of the money ?

Captain Tom Moore fund faces charity probe: Foundation in crisis as watchdog prepares to open inquiry over decisions that 'may have generated significant profit' for company run by his family

Captain Tom Moore fund faces charity probe: Foundation in crisis as watchdog opens inquiry

The Captain Tom Foundation was in crisis last night after the Charity Commission revealed it is opening a statutory inquiry. It is investigating decisions that 'may have generated significant profit' for a company run by the war veteran's family. The commission opened a case last year but has escalated it due to 'newly identified concerns'.

Don't charities have the option to retain up to 80% of the value of donations to cover administrative costs?

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Don't charities have the option to retain up to 80% of the value of donations to cover administrative costs?

They need to investigate all public bodies that leverage charity status, this includes Quangos and some schools, colleges and Universities setting up dodgy overseas ventures where they receive suitcases full of cash, or corrupt building practices. Independent schools also need looking at for money laundering.

This is way more corrupt and abused than you think.

Some examples:

https://www.dawn.com/news/913250/uk-born-college-principal-blames-britain-for-visa-scam

https://feweek.co.uk/esfa-boss-threatens-to-put-scandal-hit-college-into-administration/

https://www.tes.com/magazine/archive/best-paid-college-principals-england-revealed

https://www.heraldscotland.com/business_hq/19777848.college-bosses-suspend-principal-senior-figure/

https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/11273633.nescot-college-accused-of-bribing-staff-to-attend-key-planning-meeting-in-epsom-tonight/

https://dera.ioe.ac.uk/15092/1/halton college.pdf

https://www.quora.com/How-are-so-many-public-schools-in-the-UK-now-so-corrupt

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2020/sep/08/nepotism-waste-and-cheating-welcome-to-englands-school-system

https://www.nationalcrimeagency.gov.uk/who-we-are/publications/486-necc-bribery-corruption-risks-to-uk-independent-schools-alert/file

https://www.theguardian.com/education/2018/apr/29/cheating-at-top-uk-universities-soars-by-30-per-cent

I'd personally cut funding to the sector, cut all the fluffed up CEO titles and put them back under an LEA.

Edited by Mikhail Liebestein
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

Not sure ? See Mikhail post above, thanks ML 👍

• Like 2

Those who control civilisation use predictive programming (mind-manipulation strategies) to indoctrinate the population into being accepting of planned future events. Schools, universities, scientific and healthcare institutions, religious institutions, social media platforms, computer games, films, music videos, concerts, etc., have indoctrinated the population into wearing face coverings for many years now, before the (completely fake) "COVID-19 pandemic" was even announced. Here is an example:

EaR-OK1U4AAgdrn.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Athenry04 said:

the more migrants the NHS can hire the more its workforce will be motivated purely by mercenary motives ie making money

This is because there are certain internal emotional aspects that get a person to behave in a moral way towards their fellow man. Some people have internal religious codes that will influence their behaviour and prevent them from doing bad things but most people in modern society do not have that anymore

Some people are not religious but still have a conscience and they will seek to do the right thing

But another thing that people used to have in this country was a unifying sense of british identity; this was clear in the self sacrifice shown in the two world wars. That sense of moral duty towards your fellow countrymen and women can be a strong factor in ensuring you do right by them

But in a world where people don't have that sense of identity their primary concern becomes looking out for their own economic wellbeing and they become more likely to do what they are told to do even if it is immoral so that they can get a paycheque

There are always exceptions as i say that transcend such matters for example when a person has a good conscience (regardless of their skin colour)

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 11

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the more migrants the NHS can hire the more its workforce will be motivated purely by mercenary motives ie making money.....

These days when the money they are making is not enough to live on... they end up hating their jobs and everybody else connected with it. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Macnamara said:

well travelling on a commercial jet didn't stop congressman larry macdonald from being shot down and killed. Here he is discussing the CFR and its roles in the creation of the new world order back in the 70's:

Just watched this. From a time when lively and robust debate was "allowed" on mainstream tv and has now been completely lost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:09 AM, Doc said:

I've been looking into this.

I'm really quite unwell at the moment, no doubt I'd go down as a case of you know what. I've got a temperature of 40C, shivering, totally knackered, pounding headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

Now you may say these are the words of a man who's tripping out coz of a high fever but Im starting to believe, based on what I have read these last few weeks that we are being deliberately poisoned with Arsenic (element 33🤔) by air. I have been watching the Sky and Earth anomalies channel on telegram and also a channel called Pit the Sky watcher and the info these channels are digging up is straight up disturbing. Caroline Coram, who I initially wrote off as a wacko, is doing some serious research into this and it should be taken seriously IMO. This research combined with my own experience looking at the skies (I work outside everyday) seems to fit a pattern and I believe that what is known as COVID is actually starting to look like deliberate arsenic poisoning. 

Six of us are all going through this illness at the moment, fever, flu symptoms and headaches. We're all feeling nauseated too when we try to eat something and some of us have vomited after eating. Weirdly, one of us said it feels like morning sickness, if any women out there have had that you'll know how shit that is. I believe we're suffering the effects of being sprayed with something, I don't know what it is but I've also felt much more unwell with flu previously than I feel with this. If it was just me, I'd still be questioning it but six of us?

I became unwell with fever and high temp whilst at work out of the blue last week, flu does that though. I'm fucked on a grand scale anyway even though I'm not jabbed so I did the lateral flow they gave me (wouldn't send me home otherwise, derrrrr even though I couldn't work with that) and it was positive for COVID.  A glorified pregnancy test isn't going to pick up a virus if there was one so what's it picking up. There's no covid, don't be so fucking silly, there's nothing from a jab (you'd have to kill me before sticking that in me) so it can only be something my bodies taken in from the air.

I feel like the desperation to get the jab into everyone is because they know when we ALL start to become ill, the unjabbed are going to ask themselves, why the fuck am I ill.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Puzzle said:

Six of us are all going through this illness at the moment, fever, flu symptoms and headaches. We're all feeling nauseated too when we try to eat something and some of us have vomited after eating. Weirdly, one of us said it feels like morning sickness, if any women out there have had that you'll know how shit that is. I believe we're suffering the effects of being sprayed with something, I don't know what it is but I've also felt much more unwell with flu previously than I feel with this. If it was just me, I'd still be questioning it but six of us?

I became unwell with fever and high temp whilst at work out of the blue last week, flu does that though. I'm fucked on a grand scale anyway even though I'm not jabbed so I did the lateral flow they gave me (wouldn't send me home otherwise, derrrrr even though I couldn't work with that) and it was positive for COVID.  A glorified pregnancy test isn't going to pick up a virus if there was one so what's it picking up. There's no covid, don't be so fucking silly, there's nothing from a jab (you'd have to kill me before sticking that in me) so it can only be something my bodies taken in from the air.

I feel like the desperation to get the jab into everyone is because they know when we ALL start to become ill, the unjabbed are going to ask themselves, why the fuck am I ill.

I think it's poisoning. Not sure how or by what method but localized aerosol sprayed from light aircraft seems to be my line of thought at the moment. Seems odd to have gone the last 2 years without illness only to end up like this in the middle of summer. For what it's worth I know what REAL flu is like and it ain't this. I've not been coughing at all, no respiratory symptoms whatsoever. My fever has gone now and I'm left with a pounding headache and nausea on standing. It feels like a hangover of the worst kind. 

I'm fuming.😡

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

The 666, one-eye/all-seeing eye, devil horns symbolism is everywhere.

FVmAWv4XsAAFcG-.jpeg.jpg

20220630_153127.jpg

20220630_153312.jpg

20220630_153208.jpg

20220630_152314.jpg

FFXvdDIXIAAWfrM.jpeg.jpg

FFXvW6jXwAQFC0z.jpeg.jpg

FFXvdLHXwA08U6R.jpeg.jpg

20220611_071932.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-183741_Samsung Internet.jpg

20220611_080845.jpg

The symbolism in these disinfo broadcasts is to force the impression that everything is under the control of the evil it represents and that you are in a minority and to feel overwhelmed and disenfranchised by it, it is learned helplessness via saturation of the mind space of how you think, once you understand and know what the game is then the magic behind it all, simply disappears into the vacuum that it was made from in the first place, meaning you can now laugh at it with great confidence that the FEAR campaign has been defeated, YAAAAAY:classic_biggrin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dr.FrankSmart said:

NHS

One-eye/pyramid symbolism

20220630_155145.jpg

@sock muppet is right. Once you realise it's all a stupid game based on f**k all, the fear goes. They can flash whatever symbols they like and try to force whatever they like on you but they are weak and scared and it's they that don't belong. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

@sock muppet is right. Once you realise it's all a stupid game based on f**k all, the fear goes. They can flash whatever symbols they like and try to force whatever they like on you but they are weak and scared and it's they that don't belong. 

And don't forget 'they' are few in number that push this shit out, they exploit a privileged position to be able to do so, and money.

• Like 2