Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

I wonder how long it will be before google adjusts its trends..... in the same way that they've throttled the algorithms to not only elevate leftie media like CNN etc, but if you search for anything about the chosenites, or anything pro-European, the ADL and SPLC websites are the first to show up. 

image.png.38fe6739139032431582f56e22858180.png

image.png.785722a4ea985953bdcfded6bba7c65b.png

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=Sudden Adult Death Syndrome

it shot up at the end of May, when the avalanche became so big the media couldn't ignore it anymore and started reporting on how "baffled" the "scientists" were...

image.png.3848030c0693db97e786601a78c3f019.png

On 4/25/2022 at 9:07 PM, Doc said:

Some stuff going around on twitter about Arsenic poisoning being behind alot of the ill health we're seeing at the moment. I discounted it at first but there are a lot of strange coincidences going on with it. 

Worth a look anyway.

I've been looking into this.

I'm really quite unwell at the moment, no doubt I'd go down as a case of you know what. I've got a temperature of 40C, shivering, totally knackered, pounding headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

Now you may say these are the words of a man who's tripping out coz of a high fever but Im starting to believe, based on what I have read these last few weeks that we are being deliberately poisoned with Arsenic (element 33🤔) by air. I have been watching the Sky and Earth anomalies channel on telegram and also a channel called Pit the Sky watcher and the info these channels are digging up is straight up disturbing. Caroline Coram, who I initially wrote off as a wacko, is doing some serious research into this and it should be taken seriously IMO. This research combined with my own experience looking at the skies (I work outside everyday) seems to fit a pattern and I believe that what is known as COVID is actually starting to look like deliberate arsenic poisoning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Looking at the statistics the white majority countries specifically have had the highest up take. If this is an infertility bio weapon, whites will be a super minority in 100 years. The jewish supremacists will certainly be happy about that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'm really quite unwell at the moment, no doubt I'd go down as a case of you know what. I've got a temperature of 40C, shivering, totally knackered, pounding headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

Now you may say these are the words of a man who's tripping out coz of a high fever but Im starting to believe, based on what I have read these last few weeks that we are being deliberately poisoned with Arsenic (element 33🤔) by air. I have been watching the Sky and Earth anomalies channel on telegram and also a channel called Pit the Sky watcher and the info these channels are digging up is straight up disturbing. Caroline Coram, who I initially wrote off as a wacko, is doing some serious research into this and it should be taken seriously IMO. This research combined with my own experience looking at the skies (I work outside everyday) seems to fit a pattern and I believe that what is known as COVID is actually starting to look like deliberate arsenic poisoning. 

I agree. There's something not right. I've ordered a distiller in case it's something in the water supply. I know there's crud in there anyway.

I'm wondering if it's the Masts. I've always been bad with insomnia but it's worse than ever lately and I've a permanent headache and suddenly prone to migraines that mainly affect my vision. I find that by early evening, I'm too drained to think about anything.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I was literally discussing this as a possibility then saw your post. Very synchronised.

I've been having headaches, terrible pain in my back and neck as well as the worst fatigue I've had in a long time. I thought it was a fibromyalgia flare up, but I'm questioning it now as poisoning being a possibility.

Something inside is telling me we are being poisoned. Sapien Medicine seems to be helping, but it's strong whatever they've put out there.

Makes me wonder if this is messing with my chakras as it is affecting my spine, neck and head. Hmmm...time to fight back this crap! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Don't ever forget these evil fraudulent people

Poor Jeremy, one of the covid vaccine zealots gets his just desserts for selling his soul to "the cause"and for being too stupid to join the dots and realise that the vaccine is doing him such harm... 

Another gallows candidate and despicable excuse for a human being, he might not even make it at this rate.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

No-one in their right mind would want to come to Canada right now under the `leadership`of the multi-coloured-sock wearing pervert come tyrant who is running this country. The people already here shall we say, politely discuss how they would like to see him removed.

even if they are rigging these elections (and i believe that IS going on) there must still be a significant number of people voting for these clowns

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry to hear this.

Make sure you drink some fluid and just rest. If you got some zinc supplement, take it.

NAC for detox.

Could be. One of the symptoms is cramping....which I have experienced when I go out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenic_poisoning#Air

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Personally I doubt anyone will want to go to Canada or the States as they have been destroying the food chain for months.There are in fact queues of Canadians around the clock now in all weathers trying to get passports to get out.

things will be even more bleak in africa, asia and south and central america. People from there will perceive the west as a land of opportunity and they will keep coming in their millions. We are already being primed for this by the WEF crowd who tell us that there will be mass migration die to 'climate change'

We ain't seen nothing yet

Canada welcomes the most immigrants in a single year in its history

News release

Government reaches target of 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021

December 23, 2021—Ottawa—With the significant exception of Indigenous people, all Canadians originally come from somewhere else. The story of immigration fills many chapters in the history of Canada—including the most recent one. To support Canada’s post-pandemic recovery and chart a more prosperous future, the Government of Canada set a target of welcoming 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021, as part of the 2021–2023 Immigration Levels Plan.

The Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, today announced that Canada has reached its target and welcomed more than 401,000 new permanent residents in 2021. Surpassing the previous record from 1913, this is the most newcomers in a year in Canadian history.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2021/12/canada-welcomes-the-most-immigrants-in-a-single-year-in-its-history.html

Great Replacement: Century Initiative Launches Campaign to Triple Canada's Population by 2100.

im-31982-1200x630.jpeg

A Toronto lobby group, the Century Initiative, has launched a campaign to triple the Canadian population by 2100. The Globalist group backed by the World Economic Forum aims to increase the country’s population to 100 million by 2100. In order to achieve their goals, Justin Trudeau’s open borders government will have to grant even more illegals access to Canada.

With such a demographic scenario, the population of metropolitan Toronto would increase from 8.8 to 33.5 million inhabitants. Metropolitan Montreal would swell from 4.4 to 12.2 million inhabitants, and so on.

We can predict that the implementation of such a project, in addition to profoundly upsetting Canada in its demographic composition, would cause many other consequences: congestion, pollution, overload of public services in health, education, and infrastructure transport, ghettoization, linguistic conflicts, criminality, insecurity, etc.

Weak arguments

Let’s take a closer look at the goals and arguments put forward by the Toronto lobby group. The first objective cited is the increase in the growth rate of Canada’s gross domestic product (GDP). Can “size for size” be a worthwhile objective for fundamentally transforming the demographic structure of a country? With such an argument, we arrive at the dubious idea that the level of gross domestic product (GDP) and bulimic growth should be at the center of public policy. What about the quality and standard of living of the people and their happiness?

With free trade with the United States since January 1, 1989, Canada does not need a very large population for its economy to function effectively. In this commercial context, Canadian companies are by no means limited to the Canadian market alone to sell their production. They are in a position to reach high production levels, generating economies of scale, by exporting part of their production to the large American market.

When a population grows too rapidly, it may well be accompanied by a general decline in the standard of living.

A rapidly growing population requires additional infrastructure (housing, hospitals, schools, universities, infrastructure of all kinds, industrial facilities, etc.), and savings and capital are needed to achieve them. It is calculated that, in an industrialized country, infrastructure capital represents four times the annual national income.

It is also established that the standards of living in the world are in no way linked to the demographic size of the countries. The reality is quite the opposite. This is shown by the United Nations Human Development Index, which measures the living standards and quality of life around the world.

In 2019, for example, the three countries at the top of the list for the standard of living and quality of life were all countries with less than 10 million inhabitants: Norway (5.3 million), Ireland (5.0 million), and Switzerland (8.5 million).

The second objective of the coalition is to allow the Canadian government to play a more important role on the international scene. There are many countries with large populations in the world. Still, they are often relatively poor countries, and their demographic weight hardly guarantees them an enviable place on the international scene. For example, for example, a relatively small country like Switzerland has more importance in the world than many countries with large populations.

The third objective is to remedy the population’s aging and the labor shortages show, however, that immigration as such hardly changes the age structure of a population, mainly because the majority of immigrants arrive in the country as adults and because of the family reunification program, which makes sure to bring in immigrants who are already elderly (spouses, parents, grandparents, etc.).

As for the shortage of labor in specific sectors, massive immigration creates an increased demand for labor to build and equip additional infrastructure, which is likely to accentuate the overall demand for labor work. The economy can then face an endless spiral of labor shortages with permanently tight labor markets, artificially created and inflated by a population that grows too rapidly through immigration.

https://rairfoundation.com/great-replacement-century-initiative-launches-campaign-to-triple-canadas-population-by-2100/

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

I have not witnessed any pandemic. I have not been unwell, other than a moderate, short term cold I had in late 2019 or early 2020. I cannot remember the exact date. It only lasted a couple of days or so, and then I was back to my usual self. It is common for people to get a cold, so I do not consider my experience to be anything unusual. I did not get the vaccine or take hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, because I have no reason to think there is a pandemic, and I do not trust politicians or the pharmaceutical industry. Since the alleged pandemic began, politicians have conducted themselves in a hypocritical, condescending, and threatening manner. I cannot place my trust in people who conduct themselves in this manner. Politicians, the royal family, and celebrities gather at crammed events such as the g7 summit, the royal ascot, the 2020 uefa european football championship, and the oscars without wearing face masks, social distancing, or travel restrictions but demand that we wear face masks, socially distance, and stay at home. This is suspicious. Personally, I think we should not only question the "data" and the "science" but the existence of the "virus" itself. If they can lie about one thing, then they can lie about everything.

• Like 6

On 6/28/2022 at 12:59 PM, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well, they didn't want the Italian player (the favourite to win?) taking the crown this year so they gave him a positive COVID test result.

Sport is completely finished. If it wasn't already.

Too much politics/propaganda in football these days, and sports in general. I just want to watch a game of football. The "pandemic" hoax has become ingrained in pretty much all aspects of life it seems.

The French government is planning to put in place a scheme that obliges travellers to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19, recovery from the virus, or negative test results upon arrival at the borders of France, and the same would presumably be valid until the end of March 2023.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/france-planning-to-set-up-a-border-health-pass-requirement-leaked-draft-bill-reveals/

Totally pointless.... because the vaccines work... so well...

The spike in the number of cases has occurred in spite of the vaccination rates in the country. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), 80.4 per cent of the French population are vaccinated with at least the first dose, 78.1 per cent with the second dose, and 59.2 per cent with a booster or additional COVID-19 vaccination dose.

1 minute ago, campanar said:

The French government is planning to put in place a scheme that obliges travellers to present proof of vaccination against COVID-19, recovery from the virus, or negative test results upon arrival at the borders of France, and the same would presumably be valid until the end of March 2023.

https://www.schengenvisainfo.com/news/france-planning-to-set-up-a-border-health-pass-requirement-leaked-draft-bill-reveals/

Totally pointless.... because the vaccines work... so well...

The spike in the number of cases has occurred in spite of the vaccination rates in the country. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC), 80.4 per cent of the French population are vaccinated with at least the first dose, 78.1 per cent with the second dose, and 59.2 per cent with a booster or additional COVID-19 vaccination dose.

Does the same obligation apply to refugees? Asking for a friend.......

I'm not really, but you can smell the hypocrisy already. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

I'd like to bet it does not apply to politicians either, they seem to be able to pop back and forth to the EU whenever they feel a drinking session is in order.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I've not seen anything that shows refugees being asked for vaccine passports. Funny that.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Doc said:

headache and can't eat. Been like this since Monday afternoon. So are countless people I work with too. 

as i veer away from the germ theory

seems like a localised specific poisoning

years ago in an office i worked, we all went down ill. turned out one member of staff used the marigolds to do the cups one night....yup...the marigolds were the toilet cleaners 🤢 

Edited by zArk
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, campanar said:

Totally pointless.... because the vaccines work... so well

gibraltar 110% vaccinated...and had surging case numbers

but still the jabbed wont see thevwood for the trees

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Looking at the statistics the white majority countries specifically have had the highest up take. If this is an infertility bio weapon, whites will be a super minority in 100 years. The jewish supremacists will certainly be happy about that. 

what is amazing is how naive societies that consider themselves to be 'sophisticated' can be

its almost as if the further you go from working with nature the more abstract reality becomes for you and the easier it becomes to commit self delusion

modern societies allow a lot of room for self delusion. But the self delusion was there way before covid. For example people in technologically advanced societies in the west have been watching autism rates explode, diabetes rates explode, fertility crash, obesity explode, gender confusion increase and massive upticks in autoimmune disorders and yet very few people have actually treated these events as unnatural and therefore worthy of investigation

Even the people badly afflicted by these things seem to rarely question any of it as if they think it is all just normal and i wonder if they will act the same way towards the sudden appearance of 'sudden adult death syndrome' after the covid jab roll outs

People in advanced societies love to talk about anything and everything EXCEPT the things that really matter. They want lives of play without any responsibility which is the same as children

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Akinfenwini said:

I have not witnessed any pandemic. I have not been unwell

I was saying that up until very recently. I got the flu and my family were unwell too. They shrugged it off pretty quickly but i had the full flu experience. I was pretty run down before hand as i had not been pacing myself well with work so there may have been a bit of adrenal burn out but i am open to the idea as some people are saying that some sort of toxin might be getting put into the environment. At the beginning of the whole covid thing i saw three planes flying alongside each other with long trails coming out of the back of them. They didn't look like display planes and i see no reason for them to be flying in that formation so I wouldn't put it past the deep state to do that and we know that there is a long history of biological agents being released by the military onto the public as part of various tests eg:

How British government carried out secret biological warfare tests on London Tube passengers in 1960s during Cold War

• New research suggests Britons were exposed to chemical tests
  • Biological warfare tests apparently more widespread than once thought
  • Professor Ulf Schmidt said there were secret trials on the Tube in 1964
  • 'Mock' chemical warfare tests on thousands of Britons from 1953 to 1964

By Emma G

Published: 10:14 GMT, 9 July 2015 | Updated: 12:33 GMT, 9 July 2015

Secret biological warfare tests were carried out on Tube passengers by the British government during the Cold War to a greater extent than previously thought,according to new research.

Hundreds of thousands of Britons were subjected to 'mock' biological and chemical warfare attacks in more than 750 secret operations, with 4,600kg of chemical zinc cadmium sulphide dispersed from ships, aircraft and lorries between 1953 and 1964.

Professor Ulf Schmidt, a leading academic of modern history at the University of Kent, has also discovered that passengers on London's Underground were subjected to chemical exposure during secret trials on the Tube.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3154555/How-British-government-carried-secret-biological-warfare-tests-London-Tube-passengers-1960s-Cold-War.html

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

even if they are rigging these elections (and i believe that IS going on) there must still be a significant number of people voting for these clowns

Absolutely the elections here are rigged. ...yes many clowns seem to vote for clowns. Braindead - wide eyed and clueless.

1 minute ago, Beaujangles said:

Absolutely the elections here are rigged. ...yes many clowns seem to vote for clowns. Braindead - wide eyed and clueless.

they've basically made teams by polarising society into liberals v's conservatives

This is an old tactic. The byzantine roman empire used to divide society into teams....i think it was for chariot racing or something like that and it all got so heated that sometimes it spilled over into riots. They had team colours and everything

The same is happening in the west now where people identify with a team and then whatever they are told by their respective news channel is the policy of their team they will embrace that and support that

They don't have an internal code that they filter each thing through to ask if it accords with or contradicts their code. Without morality they have no moral compass. All they have is their identification with their team

That's why the democrats can tell their followers one minute that abortion is ok because 'my body my choice' whilst the next minute saying that everyone should be jabbed even if they don't want to be jabbed: because there is no principle guiding any of it

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

That's why the democrats can tell their followers one minute that abortion is ok because 'my body my choice' whilst the next minute saying that everyone should be jabbed even if they don't want to be jabbed: because there is no principle guiding any of it

I think i said before in this thread but if not i will just repeat, that the 'narrative' is just going to implode into farcical nonsense that a two year old would spot, all these pantomime actors on the world stage are going to be viewed as just that, a bunch of attention seeking clowns, pathetic really.

• Like 2