Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated…

No surprise really when we know the purpose of the "vaccine" is not to confer immunity from disease, but to alter human DNA.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, eddy64 said:

think your forgetting the wef you will have nothing and be happy/ net zero that's easily achievable if you have a hot war with China and Russia which looks like it might happen anytime soon.  i doubt after that the USA would have a useful military capability left.  i assume a world UN army would have to step into the void.

OK, so what percentage of the US Army has been jabbed? Anyone?

I'm just home this week from being taken into the ICU with multiple blood clots. I unfortunately woke up to all this after getting vaxxed, and I have started taking the counter measures David Icke prescribes since about three weeks. Coincidence? I think not, I think it might have tried to kill me. I had a saddle embolus plus multiple PE's at the same time, and surviving that is unheard of. Yet here I am.

I hope this sorted that out, and it will be the last time I dealt with these issues. I hope David's countermeasures have smoked the vaxx and this was it's last hurray. We won't know for sure of course, but I am here and I am healthy so I should be OK.

Moral of the story: don't get vaxxed if you don't want dangerous blood clots. It's a know side effect. It almost killed me, and I am only 34. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

I'm just home this week from being taken into the ICU with multiple blood clots. I unfortunately woke up to all this after getting vaxxed, and I have started taking the counter measures David Icke prescribes since about three weeks. Coincidence? I think not, I think it might have tried to kill me. I had a saddle embolus plus multiple PE's at the same time, and surviving that is unheard of. Yet here I am.

I hope this sorted that out, and it will be the last time I dealt with these issues. I hope David's countermeasures have smoked the vaxx and this was it's last hurray. We won't know for sure of course, but I am here and I am healthy so I should be OK.

Moral of the story: don't get vaxxed if you don't want dangerous blood clots. It's a know side effect. It almost killed me, and I am only 34. 

time to get the posion out of you. ...if you can 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

I am glad you pulled through and sorry to hear about it. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, RobinJ said:

or perhaps they may replace them with the AI version... or the robot dogs they seem so proud of. Or maybe, its about using different kinds of expendable weapons, like EMF or microwave? 

This is what I was thinking. And drones - remote murdering to keep the hands clean. It's what they've been doling out a fortune on developing for a long time.

3 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well, they didn't want the Italian player (the favourite to win?) taking the crown this year so they gave him a positive COVID test result.

Sport is completely finished. If it wasn't already.

Good point. I'd not thought of that potential for manipulation but I'll bet those at the helm have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

Well done on thwarting the evil ones, they can't have you!  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

I am glad you pulled through and sorry to hear about it. 

Thanks! I thought the least I could do with it was share it here. So others can avoid my mistake. Maybe if there is a next time it will kill me (I sure hope not), but then at least I've told my story somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

Thanks! I thought the least I could do with it was share it here. So others can avoid my mistake. Maybe if there is a next time it will kill me (I sure hope not), but then at least I've told my story somewhere.

If you want share you story in the vaccine injury thread listing which jabs you took and when and what effects, that could be useful for others and not get missed in the noise of this thread. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

Everyone should read this, and the 'fact checkers' should note that Martin Armstrong is a former insider:

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/tyranny/the-stupid-will-believe-it-and-ask-to-be-treated-pandemic-to-depopulate-1981/

'Jacques Attali is a well-known French economist and social theorist. He has been a political adviser but also a senior civil servant, which is in itself a distorted term for they never see themselves as serving the people. We have simply been a herd of sheep to manage.'

But even without such revelations, everything said and says AVOID the vax.

A pseudo-pandemic of talked up seasonal flu, with their own statistics showing a 95% chance of survival even for unhealthy over 75s, with the survival rate for younger groups around 99.8%. A so-called vaccine developed at breakneck speed, unknown constituents, long-term and short-term side-effects unknown.

When you look coolly and rationally at the whole Convid episode, it's utterly amazing that anyone submitted to the jab. Must be a powerful mixture of fear, panic and peer pressure.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, sock muppet said:

More news on the 40,000 at risk from the insanity of the lie-in-virus mandates.

tCz0CLhpK6QQ_640x360.jpg.bbc8be35749c8b39d117fdf365f38681.jpg

that's 40,000 people who should then join the militias to train up the american citizenry to be ready to defend their country

• Like 3

On 6/26/2022 at 1:20 PM, SimonTV said:

No they comparing first quarter or first period of the year to previous years. Some people said the reduced rates are due to lockdown but I thought it would have gone up due to lockdown not down. Either way time will tell. 

Sorry I didn't pay attention... ☺️

15 hours ago, Morpheus said:

According to a recent study by the World Bank, published in the journal Nature, lockdowns and the response to Covid-19 have pushed an additional 75 million people into extreme poverty, living on less than US $1.90 a day

and they will all want to come into europe for the benefits or into america or canada. And that's just the beginning.....when the famines really start to bite there will be tens of millions of people on the move

• Like 2

Jabbed???

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/23/swimmer-anita-alvarez-loses-consciousness-in-pool-at-world-championships.html

Key Points
  • American artistic swimmer Anita Alvarez was saved from drowning by her coach Andrea Fuentes at the world championships in Budapest.
  • Spaniard Fuentes, a four-time Olympic medalist in synchronized swimming, jumped into the pool after she saw Alvarez sink to the bottom at the end of her solo free final routine.
  • She was given medical attention beside the pool before being taken away on a stretcher.

A member of Team USA (R) swims to recover USA's Anita Alvarez (L), from the bottom of the pool.
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and they will all want to come into europe for the benefits or into america or canada. And that's just the beginning.....when the famines really start to bite there will be tens of millions of people on the move

Personally I doubt anyone will want to go to Canada or the States as they have been destroying the food chain for months.There are in fact queues of Canadians around the clock now in all weathers trying to get passports to get out. 

I have a friend who has been travelling around the States for an entire year looking for a place to buy land where there may be communities and she said there really arent many growing food at all. I suspect all borders will be locked soon, particularly in the States/ Mexico border as many Yanks use it rather like a revolving door as do the Mexis who go back and forth to work.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Doing covid vax at daughters school tomorrow. She doesn’t want it. I don’t trust the bastards not to try and do it anyway. As a result she can have a day off

Very, very wise. I would not put it past them to have some kind of clerical error happen. There are many monsters out there believing they are heroes. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, Captainlove said:

Well they are trying to ramp up the covids again, Jeremy vile going on about it at work today on R2. Also AOL pushing it out again.

https://www.aol.co.uk/lifestyle/covid-infections-soar-amid-warnings-111438784.html

All of those lunatics, who pushed the 'Covid' narrative damn hard the first time round, must be shitting it now. Every passing day further exposes the feeble lies we were all fed. Their only salvation is to bring it all back, pronto! 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:43 AM, sickofallthebollocks said:

The 'mirror'  (aka black mirror)  still pedalling the same style wet market bat virus shite... big sigh??  here we go again......

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-flu-virus-potential-next-22273542

Ah yes, the Masonic Mirror. As I understand it, they seemed unable to find anything suspect regarding the free fall collapse of WTC7, but are well on the case, when it comes to uncovering top security Chinese lab leaks.

On 6/26/2022 at 2:19 AM, Beaujangles said:

I tried weeding through it...there are a lot of dud videos as in no longer accessible, and links that go nowhere. It would definitely make sense to remove these and try to get some semblance of a streamlined collation. However, the forum doesn`t want these empty posts removed for some reason. I agree with you - it would make sense to try to keep and put things in some kind of order. First of all you`d have to get rid of the non functioning posts that i mentioned earlier and then work with whats left and put into possibly different threads according to the `theme` of the various posts. For example covid related vaccine posts, government dictates (country by country if necessary) etc etc all in order... date, country, vax side effects, memes, etc etc etc. But I know first hand that when trying to make sense of a thread in this way... a moderator gets chastised and berated. So it gets left as the mega muddled mix up that it is... with probably at least 20 -25% posts with non functioning videos and or links. Sad really...because you are right, as I was when I tried imo. Its a daunting task expecting anyone to go through this thread and sort the wheat from the chaff... even harder when it has no end of error 404 links and missing videos. But hey...gotta work with what we have I guess.

Even if you have no bad intentions, removing such posts on any thread is a slippery slope. Eventually, someone with bad intentions would take advantage of the ability to do it. Wouldn't they?

On 6/26/2022 at 6:06 AM, Beaujangles said:

Anyway... Yes good idea to keep the info in this thread....and if you have time to put info from it into specific topics based on what's there...would be interesting. Would need a few new topics and gradually move the good info over...ie links, videos that do work etc etc. Won't be able to move posts as that's a moderator action.... But nothing stopping you...or me or anyone else trying to tidy the info and leave this thread as the mega muddle master lol

I have quoted posts on this thread, then copied and pasted them from the quote box in to other threads quite a few times already. I always link the page on this thread that I have quoted from, on the other thread, when doing so. That way, folks can easily see if there were any follow-up comments made that might be of interest to them.

On 6/26/2022 at 12:03 PM, sickofallthebollocks said:

For anyone new to the forum or still thinks that a nuremberg style courtroom is the answer to imprison the psychos, I tend to agree with the Australian woman in this short video that basically says "stop fucking dreaming and wake the fuck up" "the Judges in all courtrooms are freemasons!"

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/there-will-be-no-grand-jury-stand-up-amp-fucking-fight_7Z88QlaNKL22Z23.html

If Nuremberg 2.0 occurs, then it will definitely be after some serious societal changes. It could never happen before, as the system would never attack itself to that extent.

On 6/26/2022 at 4:02 PM, sock muppet said:

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

I merely continued this thread, after the first incarnation of it disappeared, along with the rest of the first incarnation of this forum (2018). However, I am still of the opinion that no thread starter (Tetragrammaton in this case), I don't really like the word 'author' myself, should have any more weight given to their views. Another slippery slope. Trust no one.      

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Aurora_Wolf said:

I have no experience with it's effectiveness, but I've heard a parasite detox program (wormwood, clove, and green black walnut extract) or ivermectin and white pine tea can help. Also alfalfa hay detox baths.

I wish you well and good luck.

• Like 2