Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that'd why they want to give citizenship to the over 20 million illegal aliens in the US: so that they never lose another election ever again

Ah yes, the influx at the border, makes sense. Depends if the people wake up and smell the coffee they're being fooled and I suspect they are. They're stirring alright, they seem pissed right now and I don't think it will be long until something kicks off. 

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Ah yes, the influx at the border, makes sense. Depends if the people wake up and smell the coffee they're being fooled and I suspect they are. They're stirring alright, they seem pissed right now and I don't think it will be long until something kicks off. 

yeah but that kind of chaos might be the excuse they use to do certain things like call in the united nations....

just look at how they called in the national guard after the january 6th protest

it might be their fantasy to turn the US military against a certain proportion of the populace

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

yeah but that kind of chaos might be the excuse they use to do certain things like call in the united nations....

just look at how they called in the national guard after the january 6th protest

it might be their fantasy to turn the US military against a certain proportion of the populace

that's pretty much the storyline of the latest 'purge' movie so obviously hollyweird is already fantasising about just such a breakdown situation

5 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that's pretty much the storyline of the latest 'purge' movie so obviously hollyweird is already fantasising about just such a breakdown situation

Hmmm, depends how they're provoked. As it stands, Soros funded Antifa's current protests are not particularly special and have not got off the ground like last year. I saw some footage of a group of em chanting Soros where's our money! So, I suppose until uncle George sorts out the dosh they're being well contained right now and dealt with by the police. The cops aren't taking their shit so far. Many have been arrested and koshed accordingly. 

As for the gun grab, a fed law doesn't have to be applied by the state, so I can only see majority blue states doing this, that leaves the rest to lock and load. We'll see, I think they've got big issues taking them down right now and this has not been as easy as they thought. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Soros funded Antifa's current protests are not particularly special and have not got off the ground like last year

they seem to have switched back to mass shootings instead to try and boost support for gun grabs. They even brought out matthew maconaughy to push a kind of incrementalism.....to eat away at gun rights a little bite at a time

22 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they seem to have switched back to mass shootings instead to try and boost support for gun grabs. They even brought out matthew maconaughy to push a kind of incrementalism.....to eat away at gun rights a little bite at a time

I'd agree if the last one had gone to plan but again, they saw through that shit, especially with the cops standing by doing fuck all whilst all these kids get murdered and then the fact that afterwards the authorities knew all about him. In addition, the lady who broke free from arrest who saved her kid and friends whilst the cops did nothing. They're slacking and I'll be honest they're having the opposite effect right now, people are pissed off and gasoline started it. We know how the yanks love low gas prices. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They even brought out matthew maconaughy to push a kind of incrementalism.....to eat away at gun rights a little bite at a time

How many movies has he starred in where he's carried a piece?

HBO/STX/Warner Bros./Twentieth Century Fox/Paramount Pictures/Voltage Picturesr/Route One Entertainment

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

that'd why they want to give citizenship to the over 20 million illegal aliens in the US: so that they never lose another election ever again

And as we were just saying....

https://beckernews.com/breaking-nycs-scheme-to-allow-illegal-aliens-non-citizens-to-vote-in-elections-goes-down-in-flames-in-state-supreme-court-45642/

Looks like that plan is up in smoke. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

How many movies has he starred in where he's carried a piece?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure he didn't carry a piece in interstellar. I could be wrong if my memory deceives me. 👍

4 hours ago, Doc said:

What they're attempting to do is associate blood clots to covid instead of the jabs. The numerous clots embalmers are encountering are white, fibrous and tough, like a rubber band; unlike typical blood clots that consist of coagulated red blood cells, that are red, have the texture of jam, and can more easily be broken apart in a dish. Treating the symptoms instead of the cause is their mainstay. Of course, the cause is what they're trying to hide.

This is what embalmers are finding: Hirschman-Clot-2.jpg

As apposed to something looking like this:

IMAG0562.jpg.cf.jpg
  • Like 2

On 6/26/2022 at 6:48 AM, Golden Retriever said:

And senior police officers

That's why the elite usually never go to jail even when they are obviously guilty.

Special Branch covered up the sexual abuse of boys by the morbidly obese MP Cyril Smith and I'm sure so many other MPs

celebrities and well connected people.

cropped-2e15c3a5-72b9-47c9-b003-495a55aa

yes, ditto goes for the common law stuff too. Hardly anyone was prosecuted at Neuremburg, was all about a couple of scapegoats for show. Aint nobody/ nothing coming to save our asses except us. This is not Hollywood...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Up to 40,000 Army National Guard soldiers across the country - or about 13 percent of the force - have not yet gotten the mandated COVID-19 vaccine and could lose their jobs as Thursday's deadline approaches.

https://mol.im/a/10951825

More news on the 40,000 at risk from the insanity of the lie-in-virus mandates.

tCz0CLhpK6QQ_640x360.jpg.bbc8be35749c8b39d117fdf365f38681.jpg

22 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

More news on the 40,000 at risk from the insanity of the lie-in-virus mandates.

tCz0CLhpK6QQ_640x360.jpg.bbc8be35749c8b39d117fdf365f38681.jpg

Are the National Guard a little like our TA ? Weekend warriors? so its not as if the main full time forces are going to suffer any great loss,Yes i do know they both went into 'combat' but fat 40 year olds that would struggle to run a bath are no great loss to the 'prestigious' fighting arms of both countries

More media hype to keep the fear train on track

I have just realised why they are doing it...sack the 40k...Dead wood gotten rid of...Then reintroduce conscription or 'the draft' ...The domestic terror threat regarding anyone deemed vaccine hesitant cannot be neutralised with homely grandpas running round the woods on a weekend struggling with an m16 and piles...They want younger.drafted policemen of the apocalypse for enforcement

• Like 2

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I have just realised why they are doing it...sack the 40k...Dead wood gotten rid of...Then reintroduce conscription or 'the draft' ...The domestic terror threat regarding anyone deemed vaccine hesitant cannot be neutralised with homely grandpas running round the woods on a weekend struggling with an m16 and piles...They want younger.drafted policemen of the apocalypse for enforcement

or perhaps they may replace them with the AI version... or the robot dogs they seem so proud of. Or maybe, its about using different kinds of expendable weapons, like EMF or microwave? 

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

According to a recent study by the World Bank, published in the journal Nature, lockdowns and the response to Covid-19 have pushed an additional 75 million people into extreme poverty, living on less than US $1.90 a day

https://brownstone.org/articles/lockdowns-harms-impossible-to-cover-up/

Its so insulting when they do these studies. Like the normal man on women on Earth didn't know already 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bombadil said:

Its so insulting when they do these studies. Like the normal man on women on Earth didn't know already 

I wouldn't rule out the large proportion of Karen's that would love us to be lockdown permanently. 

• Like 2

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated…

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01831-0

• Thanks 1