Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

 

So more meds is the solution! Assuming they detect and acknowledge the clotting before the recipient dies.

 

It'll be Warfarin I expect, which is rat poison.

 

They'd best have something lined up to treat the side effects of the blood thinner too. And then something to combat the side effects of that - etc, etc, etc 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

TWO BILLION POUND CONTRACT FOR COVID PCR TEST!!!😡

 

Another variant being devised for the winter imo

 

 

 

 

£2bn worth of Covid tests....I might faint. 😲😱

Does it have a Use by date? I take it they will be handing out free kit again or people will have to buy them?

How many units of test does it buy? Enough to go around the whole population times....what?

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/26/2022 at 2:52 PM, Golden Retriever said:

Although not a fan of Twitter, there is a strong restistance to all things Convid. Sadly most people still watch the BBC, ITV, Channel Four

etc etc for their biased news

 

As mark passio says mind control is the destruction of the imagination so that people are unable to even conceive of alternatives outside of the status quo

 

David too has spoken about how the conspiracy controls people by controlling their perception of what is possible

 

TV is the main mechanism in our society through which the conspirators achieve that

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

£2bn worth of Covid test....I might faint. 😲😱

How many units of test does it buy? Enough to go around the whole population times....what?

 

The PCR can be used to test for monkeypox too. So they say. And probably as efficient as it was for covid.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Up to 40,000 Army National Guard soldiers across the country - or about 13 percent of the force - have not yet gotten the mandated COVID-19 vaccine and could lose their jobs as Thursday's deadline approaches.

 

https://mol.im/a/10951825

 

 

If there is an actual physical war, other than keyboard soldiers in an office, majority of them will be clutching their heart once they start to run or need to carry a heavy backpack. We are fcuked. Can UK fight with 13% fit soldiers? 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 

This is basically putting a price on a dead corpse... £120K... absolute peanuts. 

 

I know and that's why this women is saying IT can't replace the deceased.

Some people will have to cope looking after kids without the partner which wasn't the plan and it could go towards the cost of having to employ a babysitter while you go to work etc. It ain't cheap.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, DaleP said:

 

If there is an actual physical war, other than keyboard soldiers in an office, majority of them will be clutching their heart once they start to run or need to carry a heavy backpack. We are fcuked. Can UK fight with 13% fit soldiers? 🤔

 

i guess it comes down to who we would be fighting. The chinese are one potential enemy; have they jabbed all of their troops?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

Feds have already spent $2.6 billion on COVID rapid tests, another $2 billion to come

https://www.rebelnews.com/federal_government_canada_covid_rapid_tests_billions

 

What was the annual spend on plastic straws in the US or UK? 🤔 I bet ya, it comes nowhere near 2bn.

 

Quote

Global Plastic Bags and Sacks Industry

Global Plastic Bags and Sacks Market to Reach $22. 9 Billion by 2027. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Plastic Bags and Sacks estimated at US$20. 4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$22.

September 10, 2020 23:47 ET | Source: ReportLinker

 

At least plastic bags are essential.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

i guess it comes down to who we would be fighting. The chinese are one potential enemy; have they jabbed all of their troops?

I wouldn't trust a word they said even if they said they had. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I wouldn't trust a word they said even if they said they had. 

 

conspiracy theorists have for decades spoken about the idea of the united nations using UN troops to occupy and pacify the US

 

Certainly they are flooding men of military age into the west and i guess it wouldn't take much to train them and arm them and organise them under a UN flag. Would they care about the people of the west or would they jump at the chance to be remade into citizens of a global government?

 

So i guess that is the other potential opponent on the horizon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

conspiracy theorists have for decades spoken about the idea of the united nations using UN troops to occupy and pacify the US

 

Certainly they are flooding men of military age into the west and i guess it wouldn't take much to train them and arm them and organise them under a UN flag. Would they care about the people of the west or would they jump at the chance to be remade into citizens of a global government?

 

So i guess that is the other potential opponent on the horizon

🤣 Average weight of a Chinaman is approximately 7 stone, good luck fighting your way through 15-30 stone yanks armed to the teeth with ar15's and whatever else they're stashing. If that's the best they can conjure up then they've picked the wrong continent to do their fighting. No amount of kung fu is shifting that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

🤣 Average weight of a Chinaman is approximately 7 stone, good luck fighting your way through 15-30 stone yanks armed to the teeth with ar15's and whatever else they're stashing. If that's the best they can conjure up then they've picked the wrong continent to do their fighting. No amount of kung fu is shifting that. 

 

Well that's why the woke neo-marxists in the US are so desperate to disarm the populace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

Well that's why the woke neo-marxists in the US are so desperate to disarm the populace

Oh yeah, I forget about the rising soy boy population. Still, they can still hold guns. 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Oh yeah, I forget about the rising soy boy population. Still, they can still hold guns. 😂

 

the red flag laws are a problem because once they open the door to banning people from owning guns because they are deemed a potential danger by the state then where does that end?

 

what if the state deems all MAGA supporters to be a 'domestic terror threat' and therefore rules them as unfit to own firearms?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Macnamara said:

 

the red flag laws are a problem because once they open the door to banning people from owning guns because they are deemed a potential danger by the state then where does that end?

 

what if the state deems all MAGA supporters to be a 'domestic terror threat' and therefore rules them as unfit to own firearms?

Well, that may not last long because looking at the voting trends currently, they'll be out of everything come November, so they'll have to grab a shit load between now and then because I really don't see how they're going to be able to do anything further once they lose the senate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Morpheus said:

Well, that may not last long because looking at the voting trends currently, they'll be out of everything come November, so they'll have to grab a shit load between now and then because I really don't see how they're going to be able to do anything further once they lose the senate. 

 

that'd why they want to give citizenship to the over 20 million illegal aliens in the US: so that they never lose another election ever again

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

that'd why they want to give citizenship to the over 20 million illegal aliens in the US: so that they never lose another election ever again

Ah yes, the influx at the border, makes sense. Depends if the people wake up and smell the coffee they're being fooled and I suspect they are. They're stirring alright, they seem pissed right now and I don't think it will be long until something kicks off. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Ah yes, the influx at the border, makes sense. Depends if the people wake up and smell the coffee they're being fooled and I suspect they are. They're stirring alright, they seem pissed right now and I don't think it will be long until something kicks off. 

 

yeah but that kind of chaos might be the excuse they use to do certain things like call in the united nations....

 

just look at how they called in the national guard after the january 6th protest

 

it might be their fantasy to turn the US military against a certain proportion of the populace

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

yeah but that kind of chaos might be the excuse they use to do certain things like call in the united nations....

 

just look at how they called in the national guard after the january 6th protest

 

it might be their fantasy to turn the US military against a certain proportion of the populace

 

that's pretty much the storyline of the latest 'purge' movie so obviously hollyweird is already fantasising about just such a breakdown situation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...