Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

they are still keeping the narrative alive that on balance the jabs were more good than bad. For example i saw a news story the other day where the imperial college were claiming that the jabs had saved millions around the world! So people are labouring under the delusion that in balance the jabs were a good thing...

Covid vaccines 'saved nearly 20MILLION lives during first year of world's roll-out'

  • New analysis shows 12million lives were saved in wealthy nations by Covid jabs
  • Jab distribution to poorer countries also prevented another 7.5million deaths
  • But UK experts say another 600k lives could of been saved if jab target was met 

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 23:30 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 23:43 BST, 23 June 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10944873/Covid-vaccines-saved-nearly-20MILLION-lives-year-worlds-roll-out.html

 

 

Although not a fan of Twitter, there is a strong restistance to all things Convid. Sadly most people still watch the BBC, ITV, Channel Four

etc etc for their biased news

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Ok ill make a new thread. on a temp basis ill call it "Corona Virus evidence gathered by members"  That can be changed anytime.

I will put a note asking members not to post comments so as to keep the info more accessible

 

Please please please, do not be tempted to go through this thread looking for dead links and PRUNE them away, remember this thread is what we all lived through, think of it as a family album of misfits that together worked for the common good to expose the lies and deception being employed to coerce an unsuspecting public, and as i always say to others about topical news stories being fostered by the MSM is that the news always is between the lines of what is being said, and the exact same way dead links also are smoking guns, no matter how trivial the link was, it still still points to censorship, and then the correct response should be WHY?

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

Many times i have used the wayback machine for research but i don't have an account, so i am going to look into this as my next thing on the todo list.

This thread is too important to mess with, it is HISTORICAL and we lived through it, warts and all.

I have said enough and will say no more.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

 

Please please please, do not be tempted to go through this thread looking for dead links and PRUNE them away, remember this thread is what we all lived through, think of it as a family album of misfits that together worked for the common good to expose the lies and deception being employed to coerce an unsuspecting public, and as i always say to others about topical news stories being fostered by the MSM is that the news always is between the lines of what is being said, and the exact same way dead links also are smoking guns, no matter how trivial the link was, it still still points to censorship, and then the correct response should be WHY?

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

Many times i have used the wayback machine for research but i don't have an account, so i am going to look into this as my next thing on the todo list.

This thread is too important to mess with, it is HISTORICAL and we lived through it, warts and all.

I have said enough and will say no more.

Your reading this wrong. I and no other member is going to change anything here. There was never any intention to do so. The idea of the other topic is that individual members can go through their post history. Anything that they have researched which they wish to add to the new topic can be done so by a simple copy and paste. Only information done through research by members will go in the other thread

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Your reading this wrong. I and no other member is going to change anything here. There was never any intention to do so. The idea of the other topic is that individual members can go through their post history. Anything that they have researched which they wish to add to the new topic can be done so by a simple copy and paste. Only information done through research by members will go in the other thread

 

Spidey senses getting the best of me and ringing big alarm bells, apologies for noise.👍

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Just a suggestion @Beaujangles, the vids and links that don't work might be sourced on alternative websites. But I do agree that most information may be lost to the cleansing of Big Tech. I think it's a good idea, a thread with all the info we've posted since day one and no comments. 

 

Yes, but when you cant see what the vids are - you dont know where or how to look to find them sourced elsewhere.. 

 

I agree that an info only thread or rather threads regarding the individual content ( gov speeches - PCR - studies- vax stuff- propaganda - WHO- WEF- (all covid related infosources ) would be good in specific threads....and we dont need a moderator to initiate a new topic or thread.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, sock muppet said:

 

Please please please, do not be tempted to go through this thread looking for dead links and PRUNE them away, remember this thread is what we all lived through, think of it as a family album of misfits that together worked for the common good to expose the lies and deception being employed to coerce an unsuspecting public, and as i always say to others about topical news stories being fostered by the MSM is that the news always is between the lines of what is being said, and the exact same way dead links also are smoking guns, no matter how trivial the link was, it still still points to censorship, and then the correct response should be WHY?

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

Many times i have used the wayback machine for research but i don't have an account, so i am going to look into this as my next thing on the todo list.

This thread is too important to mess with, it is HISTORICAL and we lived through it, warts and all.

I have said enough and will say no more.

 

All posters are the authors of this thread!!!

 

Dead links and videos do not show anything at all!!!

 

Maybe by the preserve at all costs logic, we should have a thread consisting solely of dead links and blank videos... 🙃🤯🤪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/19004331/new-disease-x-arrive-britain-any-day/

 

Today in the Scum

Next Covid New Disease X could arrive in Britain any day as expert warns of signs ‘major’ outbreak ‘on the horizon’

VP-MAP-DISEASES-1.jpg?w=960

 

"Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic.[4][5] The WHO adopted the placeholder name to ensure that their planning was sufficiently flexible to adapt to an unknown pathogen (e.g., broader vaccines and manufacturing facilities)"

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_X

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/19004331/new-disease-x-arrive-britain-any-day/

 

Today in the Scum

Next Covid New Disease X could arrive in Britain any day as expert warns of signs ‘major’ outbreak ‘on the horizon’

VP-MAP-DISEASES-1.jpg?w=960

 

"Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic.[4][5] The WHO adopted the placeholder name to ensure that their planning was sufficiently flexible to adapt to an unknown pathogen (e.g., broader vaccines and manufacturing facilities)"

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_X

 

Quick. Lockdown ! Run ! Hide ! Panic !

everybody-panic.gif

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

🤯 two thirds seems a lot

 

Yes it does. Seems close to the percentage of jabs given. Surely there's not a correlation 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/19004331/new-disease-x-arrive-britain-any-day/

 

Today in the Scum

Next Covid New Disease X could arrive in Britain any day as expert warns of signs ‘major’ outbreak ‘on the horizon’

VP-MAP-DISEASES-1.jpg?w=960

 

"Disease X is a placeholder name that was adopted by the World Health Organization (WHO) in February 2018 on their shortlist of blueprint priority diseases to represent a hypothetical, unknown pathogen that could cause a future epidemic.[4][5] The WHO adopted the placeholder name to ensure that their planning was sufficiently flexible to adapt to an unknown pathogen (e.g., broader vaccines and manufacturing facilities)"

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disease_X

 

We should remember that just because the CV was a hoax, doesn't mean that they won't release a real pathogen sometime in the future. It may be risky for them too, but I don't put anything past these bastards.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Time is running out.

 

The minority is growing, but we need more people to wake up before it gets really ugly.

 

 

I am sure most can resonate with the roller coaster I go through in some days feeling humanity is screwed and others feeling a little bit optimistic. One bit of hope I have is that there is a good percentage of people who always sit somewhere in the middle, they are the ones a little more malleable. I reckon there is a tipping point at which those in the middle start to move over to our side, but only if numbers rise enough. So I don't believe that the shift (if it comes will be slow), it may be rapid once we reach what Chris Martenson calls "when private knowledge becomes public knowledge'. 

 

How far we are away from this I have no clue. Maybe I am having a good day LOL. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, wingwang said:

 

"Most people who menstruate will know..."

 

Next we'll have people who are pregnant. Oops, already done!

 

I'm gushing here, or not, given the context and speaking as a man!

 

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/08/two-thirds-of-women-missing-periods-because-of-stress-or-poor-diet-16789077/

 

"There's a huge lack of awareness about this.. " (condition).

 

Well there would be, and that's because prior to the jab, it was very rare relatively speaking. Those numbers should be waking people up in droves. In the meantime, I'll bet the Pharma skanks are raking in a fortune in home pregnancy testing kits because that's actually the 1st reaction of most women when an expected period doesn't arrive - not STD's & rubbish like they're claiming. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...