Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just a suggestion @Beaujangles, the vids and links that don't work might be sourced on alternative websites. But I do agree that most information may be lost to the cleansing of Big Tech. I think it's a good idea, a thread with all the info we've posted since day one and no comments. 

One way to do this would be for a new thread to be created. individual members could go through their own post history and repost relevant items to the new thread.

It would be logistically much easier and quicker.

If members a genuinely interested I will start a new thread. Making it clear also that general comments will be removed to keep the thread decluttered.

There is also the fact to consider that the CV mega thread is not the only CV thread discussing important issues.

• Like 2

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/06/no_author/more-vaccine-injured-pilots-speak-out-as-groups-pressure-airlines-regulators-to-end-mandates/

More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates
In exclusive interviews with The Defender, more commercial airline pilots discuss COVID-19 vaccine injuries and the “hostile” industry environment injured and unvaxxed pilots must navigate.

• Like 2

Heaven forbid an actual war breaks out with Russia, both the US and UK military are completely destroyed by these jab mandates. I can't imagine many withstanding the grueling conditions of war with their weak hearts and the supply of pilots from the private sector they have decimated as well. Good luck finding young unjabbed military personnel as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For anyone new to the forum or still thinks that a nuremberg style courtroom is the answer to imprison the psychos, I tend to agree with the Australian woman in this short video that basically says "stop fucking dreaming and wake the fuck up"
"the Judges in all courtrooms are freemasons!"

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/there-will-be-no-grand-jury-stand-up-amp-fucking-fight_7Z88QlaNKL22Z23.html

image.png.e414af315e268a2daddc65a8d3342a95.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
add sentence
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Time is running out.

The minority is growing, but we need more people to wake up before it gets really ugly.

Fictional scene of London in 2027. Predictive programming perhaps

Edited by Golden Retriever

48 minutes ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

For anyone new to the forum or still thinks that a nuremberg style courtroom is the answer to imprison the psychos, I tend to agree with the Australian woman in this short video that basically says "stop fucking dreaming and wake the fuck up"
"the Judges in all courtrooms are freemasons!"

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/there-will-be-no-grand-jury-stand-up-amp-fucking-fight_7Z88QlaNKL22Z23.html

image.png.e414af315e268a2daddc65a8d3342a95.png

And senior police officers

That's why the elite usually never go to jail even when they are obviously guilty.

Special Branch covered up the sexual abuse of boys by the morbidly obese MP Cyril Smith and I'm sure so many other MPs

celebrities and well connected people.

cropped-2e15c3a5-72b9-47c9-b003-495a55aa

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Human10 said:

So there will be more births than previous years - it's just half of 2022! 🤣

No they comparing first quarter or first period of the year to previous years. Some people said the reduced rates are due to lockdown but I thought it would have gone up due to lockdown not down. Either way time will tell. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bombadil said:

One way to do this would be for a new thread to be created. individual members could go through their own post history and repost relevant items to the new thread.

It would be logistically much easier and quicker.

If members a genuinely interested I will start a new thread. Making it clear also that general comments will be removed to keep the thread decluttered.

There is also the fact to consider that the CV mega thread is not the only CV thread discussing important issues.

Ok ill make a new thread. on a temp basis ill call it "Corona Virus evidence gathered by members"  That can be changed anytime.

I will put a note asking members not to post comments so as to keep the info more accessible

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Heaven forbid an actual war breaks out with Russia, both the US and UK military are completely destroyed by these jab mandates. I can't imagine many withstanding the grueling conditions of war with their weak hearts and the supply of pilots from the private sector they have decimated as well. Good luck finding young unjabbed military personnel as well. 

I could be wrong, but Im sure they already have some kind of 'expendable' robots that  have been trained in only combat. Sure I read that somewhere recently, along with other tech like microwave etc which dont really need any personnel to work. Any real humans who join up for a war are probably already lost to the awake human race who are left because their mind will be already have been controlled before they even get to destination.

On 6/17/2022 at 9:11 AM, Beaujangles said:

They must think we are oblivious to the good cop, bad cop strategy...

De Santis is no saint. He also signed the bill to allow forced vaccinations (cant seem to post the link so copied and pasted):

June 21, 2021. A law signed by Florida Governor Ron DeSantis will allow for the Florida Department of Health to forcibly vaccinate Florida residents. S.B. 2006 was signed into law by DeSantis on May 3, 2021 and immediately hailed as a major victory by many medical freedom advocates. The law bans so-called "Vaccine Passports" and adds certain restrictions on state and local governments during a declared public health emergency. A little known and little spoken of section of the law, which will go into effect July 1, states: "The state health officer, upon declaration of a public health emergency, may take actions that are necessary to protect the public health." Some of these actions include: "Ordering an individual to be examined, tested, vaccinated, treated, isolated, or quarantined for communicable diseases that have a significant morbidity or mortality and present a severe danger to public health." Those refusing these actions "may be subjected to isolation or quarantine." The most disturbing part is a section beneath which reads, "If the individual poses a danger to the public health, the State Health Officer may subject the individual to isolation or quarantine, if there is no practical method to isolate or quarantine the individual, the State Health Officer may use ANY MEANS NECESSARY to vaccinate or treat the individual." In the mass frenzy to applaud Governor DeSantis for banning Vaccine Passports, this section of the law was paid little attention. While this exact wording already exists in 2018 Florida Statute 281.00315 (Read here: https://www.flsenate.gov/laws/statutes/2018/381.00315) it has further been strengthened by this new law. Bottom line, in a declared public health crisis you can be forcibly vaccinated in the State of Florida and Governor Ron DeSantis has added his stamp of approval to this policy. Read SB 2006 in its entirety here: https://www.flsenate.gov/Sessi…021/2006/BillText/er/HTML.

Edited by RobinJ

20 hours ago, Macnamara said:

they are still keeping the narrative alive that on balance the jabs were more good than bad. For example i saw a news story the other day where the imperial college were claiming that the jabs had saved millions around the world! So people are labouring under the delusion that in balance the jabs were a good thing...

Covid vaccines 'saved nearly 20MILLION lives during first year of world's roll-out'

• New analysis shows 12million lives were saved in wealthy nations by Covid jabs
  • Jab distribution to poorer countries also prevented another 7.5million deaths
  • But UK experts say another 600k lives could of been saved if jab target was met 

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 23:30 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 23:43 BST, 23 June 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10944873/Covid-vaccines-saved-nearly-20MILLION-lives-year-worlds-roll-out.html

Although not a fan of Twitter, there is a strong restistance to all things Convid. Sadly most people still watch the BBC, ITV, Channel Four

etc etc for their biased news

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Ok ill make a new thread. on a temp basis ill call it "Corona Virus evidence gathered by members"  That can be changed anytime.

I will put a note asking members not to post comments so as to keep the info more accessible

Please please please, do not be tempted to go through this thread looking for dead links and PRUNE them away, remember this thread is what we all lived through, think of it as a family album of misfits that together worked for the common good to expose the lies and deception being employed to coerce an unsuspecting public, and as i always say to others about topical news stories being fostered by the MSM is that the news always is between the lines of what is being said, and the exact same way dead links also are smoking guns, no matter how trivial the link was, it still still points to censorship, and then the correct response should be WHY?

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

Many times i have used the wayback machine for research but i don't have an account, so i am going to look into this as my next thing on the todo list.

This thread is too important to mess with, it is HISTORICAL and we lived through it, warts and all.

I have said enough and will say no more.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

Please please please, do not be tempted to go through this thread looking for dead links and PRUNE them away, remember this thread is what we all lived through, think of it as a family album of misfits that together worked for the common good to expose the lies and deception being employed to coerce an unsuspecting public, and as i always say to others about topical news stories being fostered by the MSM is that the news always is between the lines of what is being said, and the exact same way dead links also are smoking guns, no matter how trivial the link was, it still still points to censorship, and then the correct response should be WHY?

Besides the final word should go to @numnuts as the Author.

Many times i have used the wayback machine for research but i don't have an account, so i am going to look into this as my next thing on the todo list.

This thread is too important to mess with, it is HISTORICAL and we lived through it, warts and all.

I have said enough and will say no more.

Your reading this wrong. I and no other member is going to change anything here. There was never any intention to do so. The idea of the other topic is that individual members can go through their post history. Anything that they have researched which they wish to add to the new topic can be done so by a simple copy and paste. Only information done through research by members will go in the other thread

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Your reading this wrong. I and no other member is going to change anything here. There was never any intention to do so. The idea of the other topic is that individual members can go through their post history. Anything that they have researched which they wish to add to the new topic can be done so by a simple copy and paste. Only information done through research by members will go in the other thread

Spidey senses getting the best of me and ringing big alarm bells, apologies for noise.👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Just a suggestion @Beaujangles, the vids and links that don't work might be sourced on alternative websites. But I do agree that most information may be lost to the cleansing of Big Tech. I think it's a good idea, a thread with all the info we've posted since day one and no comments. 

Yes, but when you cant see what the vids are - you dont know where or how to look to find them sourced elsewhere.. 

I agree that an info only thread or rather threads regarding the individual content ( gov speeches - PCR - studies- vax stuff- propaganda - WHO- WEF- (all covid related infosources ) would be good in specific threads....and we dont need a moderator to initiate a new topic or thread.

• Like 1