Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

Some of them would kill us to protect  Johnson, Whitty, Hancock,  et al,  if they were ever  confronted by the likes of us. It's Stockholm Syndrome.

Agree with all that but remember, the mental condition they're in was initiated with the first tiny seeds in their subconscious minds.

It grew from there.

21 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Out of likes...no covid virus.

Just flu with a new name.

Out of reactions as well; spot on 👍

I really fail to see how someone on this forum can still think the old rona is real 🤔

Just to add; I’m not having a go at you jesuitsdidit, but come on mate.

Edited by jonesthepost
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I have to disagree Ziggy; there are masses of people who are so conditioned/brainwashed that in their self righteous blind idiocy, they will be outraged that anyone dares to go against the government line.

Remember, they hold us in as much contempt as some of us, at times, hold for them.

I find it remarkable that the same people who had little trust in the government in 2019 now trust them implicitly without question in 2020.

It is almost like people have been mass hypnotised.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I find it remarkable that the same people who had little trust in the government in 2019 now trust them implicitly without question in 2020.

It is almost like people have been mass hypnotised.

Exactly; I often think that!

I never thought of mass hypnotism; Is there such a thing as selective cognitive dissonance?🙄

27 minutes ago, Sidlittle said:

Just noticed this tweet from your link .. 

‘stay safe , don’t look at anyone’ 🤦🏻‍♂️  

this is fucking wicked.

these cunts know exactly what they are doing.

imagine a year ago saying that making eye contact with a fellow human being could be declared a crime ....

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

this is fucking wicked.

these cunts know exactly what they are doing.

imagine a year ago saying that making eye contact with a fellow human being could be declared a crime ....

I don’t think it’s wicked; it’s bloody farcical yet the masses can’t see that!

Ffs, only a moron would think you can ‘spread a virus ‘ by looking at someone - not to mention the other fuckwitted rules!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I never thought of mass hypnotism; Is there such a thing as selective cognitive dissonance?🙄

Seeing as 90% of the population of this shithouse of a country seem to spend their every spare moment glued to crap television it wouldn't surprise me if all sorts of subliminal shenanigans are being carried out on the muppets.

2 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I don’t think it’s wicked; it’s bloody farcical yet the masses can’t see that!

Ffs, only a moron would think you can ‘spread a virus ‘ by looking at someone - not to mention the other fuckwitted rules!

this poisonous propaganda spreads to children. it'll make them even more suffer from anxiety and other medical-social-conditions when told that eye contact with a fellow child is wrong. this is wicked. and the cunts know exactly what they are doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Seeing as 90% of the population of this shithouse of a country seem to spend their every spare moment glued to crap television it wouldn't surprise me if all sorts of subliminal shenanigans are being carried out on the muppets.

Oh I totally agree with you mate; there are all sorts of jiggery pokery that goes on.

Worldwide, not just there.

1 minute ago, Given To Fly said:

this poisonous propaganda spreads to children. it'll make them even more suffer from anxiety and other medical-social-conditions when told that eye contact with a fellow child is wrong. this is wicked. and the cunts know exactly what they are doing.

Yeah, have to agree with that. That’s the whole idea isn’t it? 

2 minutes ago, Given To Fly said:

Got to control the minds of the youth if you want to control the future. Unfortunately children don't remember a society that was different. People will probably be marched to the gulag by their own children in future, mark my words.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, jonesthepost said:

I'm not sure, as I was writing my previous reply I was trying to remember an episode of a TV series I watched some time back...

Then I found it, it was from the Space:1999 episode "Bringers Of Wonder" - Commander Koenig is being treated for some condition, but when he wakes up the rest of the base crew believe they are about to be saved by a rescue team from Earth - a team consisting of people they all know, love and trust - but only Koenig can see them for what they really are...

Sometimes I feel like John Koenig in this clip, I can see what is really happening and going on, while others have been subject to some form of mind control - and when I try and explain to people what I see and know, I'm the one who's "crazy".

• Like 4

Austria will enforce even tighter restrictions on top of the ongoing lockdown.

That means it is likely that they replicate the first lockdown.

As you know, that also means it is very likely the same will occur to many other european countries.

I already said, this second lockdown will last until mid-end of spring and not only 4 weeks as they say.

https://www.thelocal.at/20201113/austria-set-for-stricter-coronavirus-measures-from-monday

Furthermore in Germany at the Nov.19 Date a bill will be passed, that makes it illegal for any demonstration to be held, unless it is authorized by the government. From that point on, you can get imprisoned, as its written in the law.

Of course we are about to protest against this bill in Berlin at the Nov.18, but things are looking grim.

Do not think that bills or restrictions that apply to only one country for the moment being, cannot be implemented in others as well. This is an agenda, seperate and independent states do not play that major role one might think they do. If a bill gets passed sucessfully in one country, others follow suit.

Edited by Michael

2 hours ago, Noctua said:

This was the flu last year in the States:

Final 2019/20 Flu Numbers

The final data on flu season 2019/2020 was released by the CDC in April as COVID-19 continued to spread throughout the United States.

Between October 1, 2019 and April 4, 2020, the flu resulted in:

• 39 to 56 million illnesses
  • 410,000 to 740,000 hospitalizations
  • 24,000 to 62,000 deaths
  • 195 pediatric deaths

This year apparently there isn't any.

Yeah they have renamed the flu: 'covid' so now when people are sick with the flu they say they have 'the covid'. By renaming the flu they have made the flu disappear. They did the same thing with polio by renaming it 'acute flaccid myelitis'. Now when children get polio the newspapers report it as 'mystery paralysis'. They have to do this otherwise they would have to admit that their polio vaccine has not eradicated polio.

Other things that might be causing respiratory problems are things like air pollution. 'Covid' is basically a set of symptoms that indicate respiratory problems so when someone gets sick from air pollution it will of course be called 'covid' and sure enough this article is in the papers today:

Pollution DOES increase coronavirus risk: R rate for Covid-19 is higher in areas where the air quality is poorer, study finds'

• Researchers studied different factors such as population density and lockdown 
  • They compared those factors to the R rate and pollution levels in US locations
  • The team found a linear link between the R rate of the virus and pollution levels 

By Ryan Morrison For Mailonline

Published: 13:48, 13 November 2020 | Updated: 15:00, 13 November 2020

Areas with higher levels of air pollution are more likely to more Covid-19 cases, according to a new study that found a clear link between pollution and the R rate. 

Researchers from Washington University in St Louis compared the R rate in US towns and cities with population density and pollution estimates for each location. 

They found there was a higher R rate in places with greater levels of PM2.5 - particles of pollution - in the atmosphere compared to areas with a cleaner sky. 

The R rate is an indication of how fast Covid-19 is spreading, if it is above one then one person can spread the illness to more than one person.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8946159/R-rate-Covid-19-higher-areas-air-quality-poorer-study-finds.html

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I'm not sure, as I was writing my previous reply I was trying to remember an episode of a TV series I watched some time back...

Then I found it, it was from the Space:1999 episode "Bringers Of Wonder" - Commander Koenig is being treated for some condition, but when he wakes up the rest of the base crew believe they are about to be saved by a rescue team from Earth - a team consisting of people they all know, love and trust - but only Koenig can see them for what they really are...

Sometimes I feel like John Koenig in this clip, I can see what is really happening and going on, while others have been subject to some form of mind control - and when I try and explain to people what I see and know, I'm the one who's "crazy".

Im with you there!!