Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

they are still keeping the narrative alive that on balance the jabs were more good than bad. For example i saw a news story the other day where the imperial college were claiming that the jabs had saved millions around the world! So people are labouring under the delusion that in balance the jabs were a good thing...

Covid vaccines 'saved nearly 20MILLION lives during first year of world's roll-out'

• New analysis shows 12million lives were saved in wealthy nations by Covid jabs
  • Jab distribution to poorer countries also prevented another 7.5million deaths
  • But UK experts say another 600k lives could of been saved if jab target was met 

By John Ely Senior Health Reporter For Mailonline

Published: 23:30 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 23:43 BST, 23 June 2022

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-10944873/Covid-vaccines-saved-nearly-20MILLION-lives-year-worlds-roll-out.html

They saved 6 billion lives. 

• Haha 1

26 ABSTRACT
28 Introduction. In 2020, prior to COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Coalition for Epidemic
29 Preparedness Innovations and Brighton Collaboration created a priority list, endorsed by the
30 World Health Organization, of potential adverse events relevant to COVID-19 vaccines. We
31 leveraged the Brighton Collaboration list to evaluate serious adverse events of special interest
32 observed in phase III randomized trials of mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.
34 Methods. Secondary analysis of serious adverse events reported in the placebo-controlled,
35 phase III randomized clinical trials of Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines
36 (NCT04368728 and NCT04470427), focusing analysis on potential adverse events of special
37 interest identified by the Brighton Collaboration.
39 Results. Pfizer and Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an increased
40 risk of serious adverse events of special interest, with an absolute risk increase of 10.1 and 15.1
41 per 10,000 vaccinated over placebo baselines of 17.6 and 42.2 (95% CI -0.4 to 20.6 and -3.6 to
42 33.8), respectively. Combined, the mRNA vaccines were associated with an absolute risk
43 increase of serious adverse events of special interest of 12.5 per 10,000 (95% CI 2.1 to 22.9).
44 The excess risk of serious adverse events of special interest surpassed the risk reduction for
45 COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group in both Pfizer and Moderna trials (2.3
46 and 6.4 per 10,000 participants, respectively).
48 Discussion. The excess risk of serious adverse events found in our study points to the need for
49 formal harm-benefit analyses, particularly those that are stratified according to risk of serious
50 COVID-19 outcomes such as hospitalization or death.

https://deliverypdf.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=434125086106003084069012070024122120017012071021089062106005033114023067070003013094116006119018114022087090037109122035047114114073122003094094076082032001011098064056026098082042100015119008019068050076007088094086117098117088066087096115101104112067107109064099090090026021001073073&EXT=pdf&INDEX=TRUE

4 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

We've seen photo's of thousands of masks being dumped so ... oh, haha! Forget it. Just stopped myself before foolishly trying to apply rational thought to anything these nutters might or might not do. 

Ive seen this posted all over Telegram too, no links on it, but allegedly starting in Germany in October. Its being billed as a 'proposal' due to some petition that went nowhere as usual. However, I cant find anything in MSM to confirm it. 

This thread is such a wealth of information and historical data. Sometimes I feel like going back to page 1 and reading it again but bloody hell 4549 pages would be some task, especially without some bigger 'purpose'.

Does anyone else feel like we could look at some volunteers to collate this information in to resource sections? Obviously keeping this thread as it is but there must be some very important data that we have now moved past that could be crucial in waking others up. I don't know what I am trying to say really, but I guess I mean is there something say 10 volunteers could do with all this info? It seems to be just 'sitting there' and all the nougats kind of lost within the whole? Am I making any sense here? 

Edited by BornFreeNowAgain
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

This thread is such a wealth of information and historical data. Sometimes I feel like going back to page 1 and reading it again but bloody hell 4549 pages would be some task, especially without some bigger 'purpose'.

Does anyone else feel like we could look at some volunteers to collate this information in to resource sections? Obviously keeping this thread as it is but there must be some very important data that we have now moved past that could be crucial in waking others up. I don't know what I am trying to say really, but I guess I mean is there something say 10 volunteers could do with all this info? It seems to be just 'sitting there' and all the nougats kind of lost within the whole? Am I making any sense here? 

I tried weeding through it...there are a lot of dud videos as in no longer accessible, and links that go nowhere. It would definitely make sense to remove these and try to get some semblance of a streamlined collation. However, the forum doesn`t want these empty posts removed for some reason. I agree with you - it would make sense to try to keep and put things in some kind of order. First of all you`d have to get rid of the non functioning posts that i mentioned earlier and then work with whats left and put into possibly different threads according to the `theme` of the various posts. For example covid related vaccine posts, government dictates (country by country if necessary) etc etc all in order... date, country, vax side effects, memes, etc etc etc. But I know first hand that when trying to make sense of a thread in this way... a moderator gets chastised and berated. So it gets left as the mega muddled mix up that it is... with probably at least 20 -25% posts with non functioning videos and or links. Sad really...because you are right, as I was when I tried imo. Its a daunting task expecting anyone to go through this thread and sort the wheat from the chaff... even harder when it has no end of error 404 links and missing videos. But hey...gotta work with what we have I guess.

29 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

I tried weeding through it...there are a lot of dud videos as in no longer accessible, and links that go nowhere. It would definitely make sense to remove these and try to get some semblance of a streamlined collation. However, the forum doesn`t want these empty posts removed for some reason. I agree with you - it would make sense to try to keep and put things in some kind of order. First of all you`d have to get rid of the non functioning posts that i mentioned earlier and then work with whats left and put into possibly different threads according to the `theme` of the various posts. For example covid related vaccine posts, government dictates (country by country if necessary) etc etc all in order... date, country, vax side effects, memes, etc etc etc. But I know first hand that when trying to make sense of a thread in this way... a moderator gets chastised and berated. So it gets left as the mega muddled mix up that it is... with probably at least 20 -25% posts with non functioning videos and or links. Sad really...because you are right, as I was when I tried imo. Its a daunting task expecting anyone to go through this thread and sort the wheat from the chaff... even harder when it has no end of error 404 links and missing videos. But hey...gotta work with what we have I guess.

Thanks Beau. I would not want the mega thread to end though as I think it needs to be kept as a 'master copy' if that makes sense. I also think any removing of videos should remain but with a 'link no longer working as of 26/06/22' sort of thing. I guess for me, what I am thinking is along the lines of trying to collate it in some way. You often see memes such as 'two weeks to flatten the curve >> masks for a short period >> to jabs etc and often they can easily be dismissed by people who no longer have recollection of the old 'narratives'. We know there are very few 'non awake' who would spend time going through all these pages, so I guess I was thinking more along the lines of collating certain info in to meaningful 'pockets' with the links and evidence so that it is not so easily debunked. 

Saying to a 'normie' 'oh the evidence exists somewhere, I know it does' is not going to work. To be honest all my thinking started from considering going through the thread again but then I thought it would make more sense to do it with some sort of purpose and goal. There is so much great information in this thread but it is probably like having a library with no subject sections or index where the info is just 'somewhere in the building'. 

1 hour ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

One way I use this form is through the search feature. Of course you would have to know what you're looking for and how to phrase it, but I've found that much easier than perusing each individual page and stumbling on a subject of interest. The search engine will collate the posts for you and you can be very specific using the advanced features. 

On 6/24/2022 at 9:49 AM, HAARPING_On said:

How are you feeling about that statement now Dick? No, don't answer that, because you can't. 😂

Looks like Darwin did his work after all... 

Big up to Darwin. Not that i believe in all of that evolution crap, but you raise a good point

5 minutes ago, JCP said:

One way I use this form is through the search feature. Of course you would have to know what you're looking for and how to phrase it, but I've found that much easier than perusing each individual page and stumbling on a subject of interest. The search engine will collate the posts for you and you can be very specific using the advanced features. 

Yes indeed mate. I think as you say it works if you know how to phrase things but not great if you are looking for something very precise but with no real 'subject'. I think I will admit that part of my 'frustration' (if it can even ne called that) is that we are up against very well organised and long played out 'scripts' and at times the 'truth' community seems quite 'scattered' and individual in its approach. Such a wealth of info sitting there is such a powerful force but only if it can be easily accessed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Yes indeed mate. I think as you say it works if you know how to phrase things but not great if you are looking for something very precise but with no real 'subject'. I think I will admit that part of my 'frustration' (if it can even ne called that) is that we are up against very well organised and long played out 'scripts' and at times the 'truth' community seems quite 'scattered' and individual in its approach. Such a wealth of info sitting there is such a powerful force but only if it can be easily accessed. 

If people were to use the TAGS when posting it would also make finding things easier later. To be able to collate things properly you'd need system access so that new threads or 'filing' into new places would be easier.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I'm going to shout by big mouth off here and say leave the thread 'as is', even though there are dead links within it the comments are essential even if they are of a argumentative, humourous or even denial in nature, it shows the interaction at least by living beings which is more than we can say for our current government and the gobshite it spews at us, the dead links can be filled with the way back machine so taking out any link that is dead also kills any chance of retrieval from that system, a much better way would be to compile what has been brought to light by people doing it for free and of their own time, please don't kill peoples hard work and determination to bring the truth just because it's a bit messy, because that's life after all.

Thank you for your time❤️

• Thanks 1

Also, if anyone were to attempt it, a good place to start is by scrolling through to find topic words. For example:

PCR test, death numbers, protests, articles in MSM, videos, lock down, mental health, NHS, China, travel, lockdowns, experts, mandates, WHO, various jabs & results, children, nanobots, spike proteins....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

I'm going to shout by big mouth off here and say leave the thread 'as is', even though there are dead links within it the comments are essential even if they are of a argumentative, humourous or even denial in nature, it shows the interaction at least by living beings which is more than we can say for our current government and the gobshite it spews at us, the dead links can be filled with the way back machine so taking out any link that is dead also kills any chance of retrieval from that system, a much better way would be to compile what has been brought to light by people doing it for free and of their own time, please don't kill peoples hard work and determination to bring the truth just because it's a bit messy, because that's life after all.

Thank you for your time❤️

I think you misunderstood maybe, they are talking about making a kind of library to go back and look things up t use as proof of lies etc. Thread would remain the same.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

I think you misunderstood maybe, they are talking about making a kind of library to go back and look things up t use as proof of lies etc. Thread would remain the same.

That is my hope, this thread should stand 'warts and all' for all to see, for all to know, for all to understand the emotional out pourings and trauma within this historical document, HISTORICAL is the word here.

But i agree a companion sanitised version would be fantastic with reference points/links to parts omitted within it to the original thread.

13 minutes ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Sure, we're all "scattered". We've just been broadsided by the unleashing of the NWO's "final card" and we're off balance. Give it time. As dire as it may seem, this could also be viewed as an opportunity. We've been oppressed by the same families forever and now is the time to break those chains. They've exposed themselves and people are noticing. We will come together and focus on "The Great Awakening" instead of "The Great Reset" or fade quietly into the night.

Either way ....... It's Just A Ride.

In the mean time, play with the search engine. It beats a blank.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Thanks Beau. I would not want the mega thread to end though as I think it needs to be kept as a 'master copy' if that makes sense. I also think any removing of videos should remain but with a 'link no longer working as of 26/06/22' sort of thing. I guess for me, what I am thinking is along the lines of trying to collate it in some way. You often see memes such as 'two weeks to flatten the curve >> masks for a short period >> to jabs etc and often they can easily be dismissed by people who no longer have recollection of the old 'narratives'. We know there are very few 'non awake' who would spend time going through all these pages, so I guess I was thinking more along the lines of collating certain info in to meaningful 'pockets' with the links and evidence so that it is not so easily debunked. 

Saying to a 'normie' 'oh the evidence exists somewhere, I know it does' is not going to work. To be honest all my thinking started from considering going through the thread again but then I thought it would make more sense to do it with some sort of purpose and goal. There is so much great information in this thread but it is probably like having a library with no subject sections or index where the info is just 'somewhere in the building'. 

I agree that the thread is the master copy. However the videos I am talking about are non existent now. So useless links. When you click it goes nowhere...same with error 404 links...even the websites don't exist...so imo it's pointless to have them clutter things up. 

We know links and videos are being removed or banned or both....so unless we save the content from them at time of posting...it is lost.  

It's impossible to put link inactive as of... Because often the link goes within hours and we have no idea when it was active until....A link posted in 2020...could have gone in 2020..2021 or 2022....we have no idea.

But I do agree with salvaging what can be. I know some people know how to mirror videos and we can always take content from links at time of posting...and some people do....but often that content only comes back if and when the poster decides to post it.

My previous post basically explained that it takes forever to sift through the thread and that it's got many empty links etc....I think it takes longer to go through a thread of thousands of posts when you have to check duff links and vids. I personally see no value in such posts...and on other forums such posts are removed...

Anyway... Yes good idea to keep the info in this thread....and if you have time to put info from it into specific topics based on what's there...would be interesting. Would need a few new topics and gradually move the good info over...ie links, videos that do work etc etc. Won't be able to move posts as that's a moderator action.... But nothing stopping you...or me or anyone else trying to tidy the info and leave this thread as the mega muddle master lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sock muppet said:

That is my hope, this thread should stand 'warts and all' for all to see, for all to know, for all to understand the emotional out pourings and trauma within this historical document, HISTORICAL is the word here.

But i agree a companion sanitised version would be fantastic with reference points/links to parts omitted within it to the original thread.

You did miss the point...the only posts I suggested were useless were posts with nothing left to see...as in videos that are gone...blank....black...no more. Also links that have been zapped completely either by censorship or removed in their entirety.

This thread would then be left as a complete mixed library as it were...except all useful info could be categorized into separate thread topics....ie PCR info. Government wording and conflicting messages. Vaccine propaganda. Vaccine fatalities. Vaccine side effects....etc etc....but all categorized like libraries do but would be thread topics not book alcoves.

I think it's a good idea...

But don't worry...the blank vids...links and other useless posts will remain as moderators have to leave them....or else posters get bent out of shape....even if the removed posts are dead as a dodo.

7 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

I can’t deny it would be a good idea. It could be done by mods by selecting only data based posts for example. Then making a separate thread for them. I would literally need to copy and paste to a new thread every individual post. There are other ways to move posts but they would mess up completely this thread. Not an option.

If volunteers want to copy posts to a new streamlined thread go for it. Just make it clear in the new thread that members should not post comments. Otherwise you’ll just get mega thread part 2 😁

54 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I can’t deny it would be a good idea. It could be done by mods by selecting only data based posts for example. Then making a separate thread for them. I would literally need to copy and paste to a new thread every individual post. There are other ways to move posts but they would mess up completely this thread. Not an option.

If volunteers want to copy posts to a new streamlined thread go for it. Just make it clear in the new thread that members should not post comments. Otherwise you’ll just get mega thread part 2 😁

Yes some good points and I didn't wish to open a can of worms. It is as I say coming from thinking maybe I would go back and start reading the thread from page 1 again but then thought it would be better if there was a point to doing so. And I didn't want to start doing that and then later on have some ideas and feel I had wasted my time. It would need to be done in an organised way, with a list of subjects that things fall into otherwise as you say it just becomes another version of this. I am not sure I am even communicating what I am thinking well. It just seems this thread is possibly the best single source of all covid info out there, but more than that it was 'real time' info that likely changed as did the narrative and perhaps there are things in this thread that even we who have followed it all along have forgotten was said. 

1 hour ago, Bombadil said:

Just a suggestion @Beaujangles, the vids and links that don't work might be sourced on alternative websites. But I do agree that most information may be lost to the cleansing of Big Tech. I think it's a good idea, a thread with all the info we've posted since day one and no comments. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Just a suggestion @Beaujangles, the vids and links that don't work might be sourced on alternative websites. But I do agree that most information may be lost to the cleansing of Big Tech. I think it's a good idea, a thread with all the info we've posted since day one and no comments. 

One way to do this would be for a new thread to be created. individual members could go through their own post history and repost relevant items to the new thread.

It would be logistically much easier and quicker.

If members a genuinely interested I will start a new thread. Making it clear also that general comments will be removed to keep the thread decluttered.

There is also the fact to consider that the CV mega thread is not the only CV thread discussing important issues.

• Like 2

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/06/no_author/more-vaccine-injured-pilots-speak-out-as-groups-pressure-airlines-regulators-to-end-mandates/

More Vaccine-Injured Pilots Speak Out as Groups Pressure Airlines, Regulators to End Mandates
In exclusive interviews with The Defender, more commercial airline pilots discuss COVID-19 vaccine injuries and the “hostile” industry environment injured and unvaxxed pilots must navigate.

• Like 2

Heaven forbid an actual war breaks out with Russia, both the US and UK military are completely destroyed by these jab mandates. I can't imagine many withstanding the grueling conditions of war with their weak hearts and the supply of pilots from the private sector they have decimated as well. Good luck finding young unjabbed military personnel as well. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1