Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Interesting timing for the release of these "new guidelines" to prevent your baby from just dying for absolutely no reason at all; coming right on the heels of the FDA approval of covid shots for 6 month old infants.

image.png.9b38962004c8423e52051d06b3ed4f11.png

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Wrist-Worn Trackers Detect COVID Before Symptoms

https://theaseanpost.com/geopolitics/2022/jun/23/wrist-worn-trackers-detect-covid-symptoms

I wonder what it is they are actually detecting? 

Earlier today Hugo Talks mentioned these Covid trackers and he added that trackers can be dangerous too.

Lawsuit claims more Fitbits are burn hazards, includes gross pictures

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/05/lawsuit-claims-more-fitbits-are-burn-hazards-includes-gross-pictures/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Lying wankers! Don't people recognise that we've had sunshine before and it didn't lead to heart attacks! What the hell is wrong with people's mental faculties!

The sun is good for you, it makes you healthy. They are firing both barrels by saying that sunlight can be bad for you and make you stay indoors and miss out on the health benefits. They know exactly what they are saying. Pure evil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Mummy listened to the man or woman on TV"

I truly hope these young children suffer no long term effects from the vaccination against a virus which at most

is probably benign to them or at worst a planned non existent deception.

Bastards, the lot of 'em. Don't they try to fall back on the misguided crap, or trying to do the right thing. Bollocks to that.

Use your gut instinct. Protect your offspring! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The sun is good for you, it makes you healthy. They are firing both barrels by saying that sunlight can be bad for you and make you stay indoors and miss out on the health benefits. They know exactly what they are saying. Pure evil.

We need sunlight to make vitamin D.

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

We need sunlight to make vitamin D.

And swimming in shit is also good for you, it gives your immune maintenance system something to do, ask George Carling he knew a thing or two.

5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

I truly hope these young children suffer no long term effects from the vaccination against a virus which at most

its already too late. many children over 5 have already died from the vaccine and now that they are approved...

if you look at the number of mortality excess in 20-40 years old which is 20%, I guess we can expect about the same for kids...

Edited by Youknownothingbutyou
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

No, no... you're supposed to be very afraid and be hiding behind the sofa in fear... according the the "behavioural psychologists" at SAGE and SPI-B...  😂

What are those barstewards who comprise SPI-B up to these days ? They are very quiet of late but i reckon they have had a shit load to do with the simianpox and polio and other assorted shenanigans

There is a list of members of SPI-B from various educational establishments etc available by simply using google....This list needs publicising so the bastards never sleep soundly again

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies-sage-coronavirus-covid-19-response-membership/list-of-participants-of-sage-and-related-sub-groups

• Like 1

No politician, celebrity, or royalty have had any COVID-19 vaccine or any vaccine of any kind. Vaccines are designed specifically for you and I, the "commoners", "peasants", and "useless eaters", as they say, and have always been about manipulating and controlling the population. All vaccines are founded upon deception, and should be avoided. Any politician, celebrity, or royalty claiming to have received the COVID-19 or monkeypox vaccine are being deceitful. When the cameras are off, none of them comply with face coverings, social distancing, self isolation, lockdowns, or any of the restrictions. They only do these things on camera, to deceive us into thinking that COVID-19 is real and to condition us into being fearful, subservient, unthinking slaves. The restrictions are nothing but indoctrination strategies.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

I believe this is officially the most evil things ive ever witness in my life.

cancer treatment is right up there , top of the pops still

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Agreed.

I meant the public. I don't get why anybody can have the attitude that seems prevalent of belief because the media say anything's true, even when rudimentary common sense and personal experience should be telling them without any shadow of a doubt that it's sheer nonsense.

17 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

God forbid anyone goes outside for a few rays eh... noooo gotta mask up, isolate and stay in a bubble...

Anyone who followed this ritual needs a full psychological assessment and if they also got a clot shot or two, or three - and especially if begging for a fourth they need certifying as insane.

Indeed;

• Put poison in billions to compromise immune system ✔️
  • Limit access to good food by limiting supply, natural weather manipulation to destroy crops, inflate prices so access to fresh food almost impossible and force people to eat non-nutritious foods that cause more disease ✔️
  • Make people fearful of sun and vitamin D which helps immune system ✔️
  • Watch billions die  - almost check

10 hours ago, Talorgan said:

perhaps the population will suddenly wake up over this whole situation all at once like  a global morphic resonance and the quicker they push the agenda the quicker the awakening

Apocalypse can translate to mean revelation, or awakening 

8 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Sunlight is a absolutly brilliant way to detoxify yourself, one of the best, that's why people feel good going out for a walk on a nice summers day. Plus it makes vit - D as well, but you need to directly expose yourself to the sun in order for this to work, so need to wear minimal clothing - keep telling my girlfriend, but she thinks it's just another pathetic attempt attempt to get into her knickers - " You'll tell me anything Jack "

"But...But, it's true...Honest it is. You believe me, don't you? Why are you looking at me like that? "

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, zArk said:

cancer treatment is right up there , top of the pops still

Cancer is mainly caused by the silent killer that is the public water supply. My friend works for yorkshire water. I offered him a glass of water a few days ago. The guy gave me a horrified look and totally refused. He said he'd seen birds, insects drop into that water and die.

Yorkshire water get these big grey bags of industrial waste from nuclear power stations and chemical manufacturers, and then dump it all into the water supply, all ordered by BJ. Never knew it but the water is radioactive. And this radiation never leaves your body, it is impossible for the body to flush it out.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Mummy listened to the man or woman on TV"

Then they put up videos all over the internet of their children puking up blood and dying - The kid in the photo has more intellegence than the lot of them.

I'm 101% sure those evil nurses administring the jab know full well what it can do, working in hospitals and seeing the vaccine injuried first hand they must know - Yet they still do it - To little children. That must take a special kind of evil

Next time the evil nurses put up their pathetic vids on the net, complaining of mandates and compusory jabs, and they're going to lost their jobs - remind me to give a fuck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

#facepalm 

B240FA0A-0721-4802-A0B7-AE40513F1F4A.jpeg

At least they are acknowledging the sun can affect the climate, some what, for once. 

New scientist is a science tabloid, about as full with fake as you can get. It has about as much legitimacy as the dailystar. 

• Like 2