Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

How are you feeling about that statement now Dick? No, don't answer that, because you can't. 😂

Looks like Darwin did his work after all... 

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

How are you feeling about that statement now Dick? No, don't answer that, because you can't. 😂

Looks like Darwin did his work after all... 

take the super poison it works honest 

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I hope that whatever reality his soul exists in now, he can be aware of his folly, and the damage done to everyone by people with his mindset. They're the ones busily getting their babies poisoned. 

Hell is getting busier and more crowded.

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

I believe this is the intention. But the longer you take to wake up, the more suffering............. so lets not delay!

Ha ha, I've been thinking this too.

They play the bad guys.....so that people wake up. In the meanwhile we've been tearing our hair protesting..... could be true you know.

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is mainly caused by the silent killer that is the public water supply. My friend works for yorkshire water. I offered him a glass of water a few days ago. The guy gave me a horrified look and totally refused. He said he'd seen birds, insects drop into that water and die.

Yorkshire water get these big grey bags of industrial waste from nuclear power stations and chemical manufacturers, and then dump it all into the water supply, all ordered by BJ. Never knew it but the water is radioactive. And this radiation never leaves your body, it is impossible for the body to flush it out.

I hope this can help anyone who wishes to use it. It's recommended to use 2-3 times a day :) 

I've found these tracks very useful and have used other tracks for a number of ailments which worked really well.

https://forum.enlightenedstates.com/t/elektrosmog/6963 here are the details for this video :) really interesting work.

Edited by allymisfit
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, jack121 said:

Cancer is mainly caused by the silent killer that is the public water supply. My friend works for yorkshire water. I offered him a glass of water a few days ago. The guy gave me a horrified look and totally refused. He said he'd seen birds, insects drop into that water and die.

Yorkshire water get these big grey bags of industrial waste from nuclear power stations and chemical manufacturers, and then dump it all into the water supply, all ordered by BJ. Never knew it but the water is radioactive. And this radiation never leaves your body, it is impossible for the body to flush it out.

The water is radioactive. Wth am i reading?

16 minutes ago, Nip said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-61927303

Harry Gration: Ex-BBC Look North presenter dies, aged 71

Cause ?

a)  SADS    or

b) Climate (Change)     or

c) Ukraine Conflict      or

d) Cost of Living / Inflation

Or perhaps all of them being contributing factors

71 difficult to tell at that age whether jab related or just normal if he was boosted up then probably didn't help either way. 

11 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

How many times have we seen cold, arrogrant, nasty, aggressive people like him drop dead? It seems to be a swift judgement that is not sleeping, with death coming within a short time of them not only spewing lies but doing so with a cruelty that often desires the deaths of the unjabbed - even their children.

You can see the short fuse in his eyes and you can see the complete absence of any compassion.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Desperate, aren't they! 

Next it'll be heart attack causing rain.

Those announcing this BS only have stony, black ice where their hearts should be.

These people are the real 'conspiracy theorists' in that they propagate the most recondite and bizarre theories possible, but ignore the most likely - indeed completely obvious - explanation.

Big Money and mass conformity prevent them from seeing that the increasing prevalence of heart attacks is due to the increase in the mass masochistic habit of repeated jabbing with a biochemical cocktail.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, SimonTV said:

image.png

Are these real? I swear I have seen about 30 at least of these 'karmic interventions' on this thread. Either karma really does exist, or the death numbers are through the roof. These types of fuckers exist everywhere too and always have, but I have NEVER seen so much 'instant karma' happening on such a scale before, which tells you just how dangerous these fucking shots really are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, Kung Fu Orange said:

No politician, celebrity, or royalty have had any COVID-19 vaccine or any vaccine of any kind. Vaccines are designed specifically for you and I, the "commoners", "peasants", and "useless eaters", as they say, and have always been about manipulating and controlling the population. All vaccines are founded upon deception, and should be avoided. Any politician, celebrity, or royalty claiming to have received the COVID-19 or monkeypox vaccine are being deceitful. When the cameras are off, none of them comply with face coverings, social distancing, self isolation, lockdowns, or any of the restrictions. They only do these things on camera, to deceive us into thinking that COVID-19 is real and to condition us into being fearful, subservient, unthinking slaves. The restrictions are nothing but indoctrination strategies.

Spot on! As well as to enforce the illusion that they are 'one of us too'. Exactly why the politicians all are photographed having a drink in the pub, kissing a baby, visiting schools and talking with the kids, and visiting factories etc, all to create the illusion that they are 'normal people' and care about the common person, children and education etc. All bullshit but all part of the subliminal hypnosis/spells. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Saved said:

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

How many times have we seen cold, arrogrant, nasty, aggressive people like him drop dead? It seems to be a swift judgement that is not sleeping, with death coming within a short time of them not only spewing lies but doing so with a cruelty that often desires the deaths of the unjabbed - even their children.

You can see the short fuse in his eyes and you can see the complete absence of any compassion.

Perhaps the hate they hold within also plays a part? Holding in so much venom for others is always detrimental to your health even without the added Brucie Bonus of a death jab. Thinking a bit more about that, I wonder if the hate raises blood pressure which in turn contributes to sudden death via jab nanobots or whatever else is in that crap? 🤔 If he is so into Darwin, then he got what he asked for.....natural selection of the fittest and culling of the weakest both mentally and physically.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sickofallthebollocks said:

The 'mirror'  (aka black mirror)  still pedalling the same style wet market bat virus shite...

big sigh??  here we go again......
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/new-flu-virus-potential-next-22273542

image.png.5467f7a80e21fab47900d5c2b1689d2f.png
image.png.a98d3a93f764a6159729a8d66539ae42.png
image.png.8389b35687569e9313ced7b9aa5ac2ff.png

Well pork meat is a major staple food in China so getting the populace to fear pigs is a double whammy effect from a psychological standpoint.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, RobinJ said:

Well pork meat is a major staple food in China so getting the populace to fear pigs is a double whammy effect from a psychological standpoint.

And a starvation viewpoint...If they don't get em with the jabs nothing wrong in starving a few million to death

Fried cricket anyone?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, RobinJ said:

This just in:

It has been found that human saliva causes Covid! But, only when taken in very small doses over long periods of time. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, BornFreeNowAgain said:

Are these real? I swear I have seen about 30 at least of these 'karmic interventions' on this thread. Either karma really does exist, or the death numbers are through the roof. These types of fuckers exist everywhere too and always have, but I have NEVER seen so much 'instant karma' happening on such a scale before, which tells you just how dangerous these fucking shots really are. 

I think we've reached a point it is worth making a dedicated website, listing all the volunteers.

We shall see if anyone can join the dots. Possibly, may be. 😂

Edited by DaleP
  • Like 1

This is probably bunk but will post it anyway. People's Health Alliance are saying they have info from a government insider that masks are coming back...time will tell. I can't see it myself as we would have been dripped some media bullshit to soften us up for it and I haven't seen masks mentioned for some time.

Screenshot_20220625_164201.jpg

Edited by Doc