Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

26 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Wow this is pure fear based speculation. But if that is correct,it would make the nazis in ww2 look harmless.

It's not fear. Knowing the fcukers, this kind of thing is all too possible!

It's about time you realised evil exists and how evil they are. I'm surprised Covid 1.0 hasn't taught you enough.

I've seen enough evil in so called 'normal' people. Some would call them ignorant sheep..... it doesn't matter whether they are sheep or not.

Enough wickedness in the world and no love n light will change them. These people don't understand it. If they have been brought up abused, mentally, emotionally or physically, that is the norm. Anything outside is as alien as you thinking someone could possibly drink human blood or eat feces.

The only solution: Give me the whack-a-mole. 🔨

17 minutes ago, DaleP said:

It's not fear. Knowing the fcukers, this kind of thing is all too possible!

It's about time you realised evil exists and how evil they are. I'm surprised Covid 1.0 hasn't taught you enough.

I've seen enough evil in so called 'normal' people. Some would call them ignorant sheep..... it doesn't matter whether they are sheep or not.

Enough wickedness in the world and no love n light will change them. These people don't understand it. If they have been brought up abused, mentally, emotionally or physically, that is the norm. Anything outside is as alien as you thinking someone could possibly drink human blood or eat feces.

The only solution: Give me the whack-a-mole. 🔨

Fair point, you are right there is alot of evil  in this realm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Showing this a lot on the Nooz today. First thought...jabbed.

A person close to the coach said "whilst she could be quite deep, I also felt she was a bit shallow......"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10944325/Swimmers-coach-leaps-pool-save-life-FAINTED-water.html

Edited by Morpheus
  • Confused 1

Interesting timing for the release of these "new guidelines" to prevent your baby from just dying for absolutely no reason at all; coming right on the heels of the FDA approval of covid shots for 6 month old infants.

image.png.9b38962004c8423e52051d06b3ed4f11.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Interesting timing for the release of these "new guidelines" to prevent your baby from just dying for absolutely no reason at all; coming right on the heels of the FDA approval of covid shots for 6 month old infants.

I believe this is officially the most evil things ive ever witness in my life.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

I have to agree with you 100%, they threatened to kill your pets and now they threaten your children in the most passive aggressive way imaginable, by daring to shift the blame for any infant mortality upon the guardians of the children, be it parents or otherwise, This is your COMMUNOFASCIST SOCIAL AGENDA in full swing, ALWAYS shift the blame onto someone else, preferably on those who have little to none of opposing this juggernaut of lies, deception and outrageous hatred!!!

• Like 4

Thos who seek to be in charge of all humanity seem to be in a bit of a panic. Next 'outbreak' that was planned for the winter this year would normally take a month or two of ramped up fear mongering on all fronts before they lock it all down again. This time it is starting early.

Cant help but wonder is this is so as to let the Chinese get all their war stuff in place around the globe whilst nobody is looking, or holed up indoors again.

I often wonder if they had launched this whole thing in Europe etc during summer whether anyone would have cared so much, or even if it would have taken root so easily, as they would be able to just go outside and get some sun and heat and not be looking at media so much. Winter in northern climes does tend to make folks stay indoors anyway with nothing to do but watch TV etc....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Father-of-two, 58, 'left paralysed' by first AstraZeneca Covid jab must use wheelchair and walking frame after 420 days in hospital

• Anthony Shingler has been diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome after the jab
  • He spent 420 days in hospital having reacted badly to the AstraZeneca jab
  • Mr Shingler said he wished he had ignored the government's Covid jab advice 

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 13:28 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 13:44 BST, 23 June 2022

A father-of-two who claims to have suffered a rare side effect of a coronavirus vaccine has finally been discharged from hospital - after 420 days. 

Former security worker Anthony Shingler was left 'paralysed' after taking his first AstraZeneca jab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10945517/Stoke-grandfather-58-paralysed-Covd-19-jab.html

He in a competition with Kate Garrways fella to see who can bullshite the most ?

• Like 1

SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 does not exist. It is nothing but a fabrication – a deception. Likewise with influenza, AIDS, monkeypox, swine flu, bird flu, and tomato flu. The elitists invent fake diseases and pandemics, and other fake emergencies, to manipulate our understanding of the world in order to control us. Face coverings, social distancing, self isolation, hand sanitiser, track and trace, travel restrictions, and vaccine passports are indoctrination strategies.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Father-of-two, 58, 'left paralysed' by first AstraZeneca Covid jab must use wheelchair and walking frame after 420 days in hospital

• Anthony Shingler has been diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome after the jab
  • He spent 420 days in hospital having reacted badly to the AstraZeneca jab
  • Mr Shingler said he wished he had ignored the government's Covid jab advice 

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 13:28 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 13:44 BST, 23 June 2022

A father-of-two who claims to have suffered a rare side effect of a coronavirus vaccine has finally been discharged from hospital - after 420 days. 

Former security worker Anthony Shingler was left 'paralysed' after taking his first AstraZeneca jab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10945517/Stoke-grandfather-58-paralysed-Covd-19-jab.html

He needs a Kate Garraway figure, but in reverse, to spread the news!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Youknownothingbutyou said:

It's nuts. Nanny knows best. My parents used to put me in the bottom drawer in their bedroom to sleep. They wrapped me up, pulled the drawer out (it was an old antique chest of drawers) and popped me in. They did the same with my sister when she was born. Babies are wrapped in cotton wool these days. They enter the world in a hospital and thereafter remain the property of the medical profession. They are shot full of drugs, given inedible formula, and they are rushed to the doctor every time they cough or sneeze. My great gran gave birth to six healthy kids at home in a house with no hot water, a peat fire, oil lamps, and a stone floor. The kids all grew up as healthy as horses. The local midwife helped out when needed but mostly, after the first, the neighbours helped.

• Like 2

Why can't most people see this is wrong. Fucking hell where is the outrage.

Billions in profits for the Covid pharmaceuticals at the taxpayer's expense and yet

babies and children won't get Convid. Governments and media complicit in their

satanist silence.

FV5Chk7X0AAHxBh?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Golden Retriever

No one has suffered or died from COVID-19. COVID-19 does not exist. It is impossible to suffer or die from something that is nonexistent. The case and death statistics are completely fabricated, nothing but indoctrination. It does not matter what causes someone to become unwell nowadays, they will automatically believe they have the imaginary disease called COVID-19 (or another imaginary disease such as monkeypox or tomato flu). And they only believe they have this imaginary disease because people on the television, or their general practitioner, have told them there is something called COVID-19 and that it is harmful. Without news broadcasters and other forms of propaganda, no one would believe there is a pandemic. The pandemic only exists on the television and the radio – it does not exist in everyday reality. If it existed, it would be observable. This is straightforward logic, but few seem to be able to comprehend it. Very few people stop to question or even care to question what they are taught, especially by those who are said to have authority or be in a position of expertise. The real public health emergency is indoctrination, groupthink, and cowardice.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Wrist-Worn Trackers Detect COVID Before Symptoms

https://theaseanpost.com/geopolitics/2022/jun/23/wrist-worn-trackers-detect-covid-symptoms

I wonder what it is they are actually detecting? 

Earlier today Hugo Talks mentioned these Covid trackers and he added that trackers can be dangerous too.

Lawsuit claims more Fitbits are burn hazards, includes gross pictures

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2022/05/lawsuit-claims-more-fitbits-are-burn-hazards-includes-gross-pictures/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Lying wankers! Don't people recognise that we've had sunshine before and it didn't lead to heart attacks! What the hell is wrong with people's mental faculties!

The sun is good for you, it makes you healthy. They are firing both barrels by saying that sunlight can be bad for you and make you stay indoors and miss out on the health benefits. They know exactly what they are saying. Pure evil.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

"Mummy listened to the man or woman on TV"

I truly hope these young children suffer no long term effects from the vaccination against a virus which at most

is probably benign to them or at worst a planned non existent deception.

Bastards, the lot of 'em. Don't they try to fall back on the misguided crap, or trying to do the right thing. Bollocks to that.

Use your gut instinct. Protect your offspring! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

The sun is good for you, it makes you healthy. They are firing both barrels by saying that sunlight can be bad for you and make you stay indoors and miss out on the health benefits. They know exactly what they are saying. Pure evil.

We need sunlight to make vitamin D.