Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

17 hours ago, sock muppet said:

a smugness i find repulsive in the extreme

Reminds me of this that popped up on my feed the other day.....

image.png.0da646e5f6d8eb78c24089a2fa527cac.png

image.png.e5b2fa6587776ffff8a790be4b90f55c.png

You know, we've all been raised with a certain pride in our culture, (one would hope people here haven't been poisoned by evil anti-Western cultural marxism,) and it is true the West by in large, until recently, made great efforts to be genuinely more compassionate on the average that other peoples/cultures/societies of this Earth.

For example, I won't go near the abolition of slavery for this example (lol) but it's always Western agencies and busy bodies starting all the save the planet/environmental and African children stuff - I mean, I'm not meaning to invoke cultural relativism, but other cultures and people don't give two shits (on the average) and can be extremely brutal......"life is cheap."

Given that, we have been taught (for want of a better term) to look down on our medieval ancestors as superstitious and insular... but more than that - we look down on them as barbaric -they were violent and dealt out criminal punishments harshly..... but... I'll be honest... if we win this war and for some reason it was ruled by a court that all the murderous politicians, all the treasonous media, all the medical staff, all the collaborators were to HANG as punishment for their crimes against humanity - real old sckool gallows stuff, set up in a prime area of the towns/cities (no children allowed) - I would actually go and watch!

Never thought I'd think let alone say such thing, but I want to see them all hang with ropes. Ropes that have been tinkered with like at the Nuremburg trial so the drop doesn't break their necks and they gag and struggle for AGES- minutes even - while they suffocate thinking about the hundreds of millions - billions! of lives destroyed, millions of people they have killed, millions of children they have harmed, and now babies.....

They must HANG...think French revolution ambiance but without the bloodiness of Madame La Guillotine.

• Like 5

Flight to Spain.... boarding gate asking to show a mask, not to put it on. On the plane "masks not required". Get to Spain, show my QR code, "random checking", so QR code not scanned. So no one checked my negative test.

Could just ignore it next time, but that'll be the time I run into the die-hard Covid Cultist looking to make life as difficult as possible...

Edited by campanar
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, campanar said:

Flight to Spain.... boarding gate asking to show a mask, not to put it on. On the plane "masks not required". Get to Spain, show my QR code, "random checking", so QR code not scanned. So no one checked my negative test.

Could just ignore it next time, but that'll be the time I run into the die-hard Covid Cultist looking to make life as difficult as possible...

I have been 8 times through the land border between the 2 EU countries Slovenia and Croatia in 2021 & 2022 and never been asked for a test. Croatia is at present outside the Schengen zone, like the UK was prior to Brexit.

6 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Brave young woman. Doctor Clare Craig

"Safe" from what exactly?

THE TRUTH.... that's what.

The level of censorship in operation right now is off the scale and unfortunately the general public have no idea what is going on.

Digressing slightly, I shared the Disruptor interview with Matt le Tissier (recently posted on here) with some friends and one got back to me this morning commenting "That was brilliant that, agree with every thing he says there.... where on earth do you get all this stuff from?"

This is what we're up against...

Edited by HAARPING_On
paragraphed for clarity
  • Like 9

53 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

I have been 8 times through the land border between the 2 EU countries Slovenia and Croatia in 2021 & 2022 and never been asked for a test. Croatia is at present outside the Schengen zone, like the UK was prior to Brexit.

I've flown into Spain more than once, every time the rules are implemented less and less. I drove over the France/Spain border in 2021, fully expected to get stopped, but nothing - being 2am might have helped though :)  

Trouble is, a lot of "jobsworth" types from Presidents down to "Covid Marshalls" got a lot of power, and they don't want to let it go, hence the continuing rumble of nonsense. But it appears to be fading away to a hard core few, for now at least.

Edited by campanar
  • Like 4

Been away for a few days chums cos of personal health issues (absolutely NON covid related) but 2 days ago a very dear friend of mines mum dropped dead,v early 50's luckily one of her sons was with her and did cpr and got her back,couple of cracked ribs (sign he knew what he was doing !) and she's recovering.

She had recently had her 4th jab,picture of health prior to it,Shocked the family to the core and in the name of decorum best i not mention those poisons in a syringe but this shit is happening the length and breadth of the country (not only the UK but worldwide)

Can we ever stop it ? or is it too late ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 5

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

if we win this war and for some reason it was ruled by a court that all the murderous politicians, all the treasonous media, all the medical staff, all the collaborators were to HANG as punishment for their crimes against humanity - real old sckool gallows stuff, set up in a prime area of the towns/cities (no children allowed) - I would actually go and watch!

And i will bring the pop corn, we need a good hanging to remind those elected they serve us the people and that they are not above us or the LAW, nothing concentrates the mind more than a noose around ones neck(can't remember who said that might have been Newton), and it shall be the reminder for a good time to come of the consequences of actions.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

And i will bring the pop corn, we need a good hanging to remind those elected they serve us the people and that they are not above us or the LAW, nothing concentrates the mind more than a noose around ones neck(can't remember who said that might have been Newton), and it shall be the reminder for a good time to come of the consequences of actions.

Agree 100%

I remember many years ago, before I knew what I know now, I was talking to a surgeon and pointed out that when politicians talk about, usually before a general election, getting into power, it’s a lie. 
They are not ‘in power’. The people have the power. We give our authority to them to run the administration of our country.

He agreed. Again though; how little I knew then. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, campanar said:

Trouble is, a lot of "jobsworth" types from Presidents down to "Covid Marshalls" got a lot of power, and they don't want to let it go, hence the continuing rumble of nonsense.

And it is for those that have been trying to point out the inconsistencies of this outrage, to show that the narrative does not fit with the experience, and that something is very wrong with what's going on that the virus does not exist, it is for myself to welcome them back to the truth of reality and not persecute them, obviously there has to be arrests of those at the top first and consequently down through the command structure, we are going to need everyone involved to speak their truth so that those who committed this crime and forced the deception on those below to carry out their bidding, are brought to justice.

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

Covid jabs are clearly at the end of their lifespan now, time to create another panic and have a do with the smallpox jab so they can target the kids, who they "missed" first time around on the covid round...

Despicable.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-61896411

Took a screenshot of this story earlier. Just looked again and they've changed the picture now;

original-

742473695_Screenshot2022-06-22at17-41-00PoliovirusdetectedinLondonsewagesamples.png.06d8fdf3e614c8d8db5ac80842b39bbd.png

edit-

1274051908_Screenshot2022-06-22at19-04-27PoliovirusdetectedinLondonsewagesamples.png.8be5b58252a4ea894cb1fe15d4358272.png

thumbnail still on the homepage-

406077103_Screenshot2022-06-22at19-04-47Home-BBCNews.png.ca4bebcfd958780dbb335406928ac93f.png

coded message - the cabal view children as sewage

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, BossCrow said:

Took a screenshot of this story earlier. Just looked again and they've changed the picture now;

original-

742473695_Screenshot2022-06-22at17-41-00PoliovirusdetectedinLondonsewagesamples.png.06d8fdf3e614c8d8db5ac80842b39bbd.png

edit-

1274051908_Screenshot2022-06-22at19-04-27PoliovirusdetectedinLondonsewagesamples.png.8be5b58252a4ea894cb1fe15d4358272.png

thumbnail still on the homepage-

406077103_Screenshot2022-06-22at19-04-47Home-BBCNews.png.ca4bebcfd958780dbb335406928ac93f.png

coded message - the cabal view children as sewage

Nice catch on this one 👍

• Like 1

They were pushing the polio sewage story on Radio 4 earlier. the interviewee said 'this outbreak...' then corrected himself 'if it turns out to be an outbreak'. Sounded like he knew he messed up. 😄

conflicting MSM headlines when I searched 'polio sewage london' just now-

6kjyos.jpg.79077c3d18d24871921fbb862c44f3ce.jpg

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

"Safe" from what exactly?

THE TRUTH.... that's what.

The level of censorship in operation right now is off the scale and unfortunately the general public have no idea what is going on.

Digressing slightly, I shared the Disruptor interview with Matt le Tissier (recently posted on here) with some friends and one got back to me this morning commenting "That was brilliant that, agree with every thing he says there.... where on earth do you get all this stuff from?"

This is what we're up against...

Spot on mate! And the point about what we are up against. I think we all take this stuff for granted at times, both the knowledge we have AND where to look for it. Most in the awake community know exactly where to go to find things, but if you were a 'normal person', especially these days it is harder and harder to find things that don't fit the narrative.

A good reminder about how to balance the scales in a way. Simple gentle reminders or seeds to people about where to look for things. Maybe we could make some of those JW 'Watchtower' like flyers 😀you know "feel like something is not right with the world? Feel like there is more to the world than you can see? Go to Davidicke.com to find out"

• Like 2

Here's a mirror of Clare Craig's banned video on Pfizer trial data in children.  2 mins

Would be crazy enough to approve a 'vaccine' on these results even if covid existed and vaccines worked, which they don't. 

• Like 1