Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Oh goody! We are favoured...

"COVID-19: Britons to have first access to vaccines and treatments when new science super-centre opens | UK News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-brits-to-have-first-access-to-vaccines-and-treatments-when-new-science-super-centre-opens-12638186

Very ominous in my opinion.

The title of Super Stupid $cience Centre might be more appropriate.  'Cutting edge' vaccines may be a  very apt turn of phrase when the ole GO gets delivered into the veins of the patients. And Boris Kemal says that more jabs will mean more jobs!

Britain will be a science superpower it seems, instead of a powerless and pauper state. Politicians like Boris Kemal and Bliar/Parsons say that Britain is a rich country, but the reality is that it's a poor country with some rich people - which is not the same as a rich country. That being so, there will be plenty of desperate but unwise people for those (paid?) vaccine trials.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

SADs strikes

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/man-22-dies-after-summer-7243657?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Man, 22, dies after Summer solstice celebrations on Dartmoor

A young man has died after suffering a cardiac arrest during the midsummer solstice celebrations on Dartmoor. The incident happened at 10pm as crowds gathered to watch the sunset on the longest day.

Devon Air Ambulance landed after reports that the man, understood to be aged 22, had suffered a medical episode. Police and land ambulance crews also attended but sadly the man was declared dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.

The incident happened on Tuesday June 21. Witnesses said the young man had been watching the sunset at Haytor. Traditionally crowds gather at dawn and sunset on the longest day of the year at the Dartmoor beauty spot.

Daily Mail head line next week.. "Exposure to the sun could cause heart attacks" 🤦‍♂️

Nothing to do with the jabs, nothing to see here, move along.

Edited by HAARPING_On
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

Daily Mail head line next week.. "Exposure to the sun could cause heart attacks" 🤦‍♂️

Lying wankers! Don't people recognise that we've had sunshine before and it didn't lead to heart attacks! What the hell is wrong with people's mental faculties!

• Like 3

Another young, healthy kid dies (cause unknown, or unsaid). 14 years old, his whole life in front of him, and he dies just like that. Nothing about the kill shot in the story but it's at the point now where vaccination must be presumed. RIP young man.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18977467/boy-died-collapsed-classroom-tributes/

Edited by Nemuri Kyoshiro
  • Sad 3

31 minutes ago, Freaky Dragonfly said:

Wrist-Worn Trackers Detect COVID Before Symptoms

https://theaseanpost.com/geopolitics/2022/jun/23/wrist-worn-trackers-detect-covid-symptoms

I wonder what it is they are actually detecting? 

Maybe temperature and possibly jerky movements like coughing LOL. I can only imagine the false readings and the reasons for Hahaha.

9 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Lying wankers! Don't people recognise that we've had sunshine before and it didn't lead to heart attacks! What the hell is wrong with people's mental faculties!

God forbid anyone goes outside for a few rays eh... noooo gotta mask up, isolate and stay in a bubble...

Anyone who followed this ritual needs a full psychological assessment and if they also got a clot shot or two, or three - and especially if begging for a fourth they need certifying as insane.

• Like 1

No heart disease for those who have never had a vax, lots of simple percentage figures & graphs showing what has been going on in many studies, also confirmed by many so called 'peer-reviewed' studies actually showing the truth of the effects of all vaccines on the people.
https://brandnewtube.com/watch/show-this-to-any-provaxx-moron-amp-ask-if-they-still-trust-the-science_plsQF42B9C1KoOu.html

image.png.9584f3b3470d12b5623e27f0dfcb1837.png

image.png.87d588f273e36de9c92a5347e6be3f7f.png

Edited by sickofallthebollocks
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Mr H said:

From the sun 😅

https://www.thesun.co.uk/health/18897486/summer-holidays-warning-flight-delays-risk-silent-killers/

FLIGHT RISK 

Summer holidays warning as flight delays increase risk of silent killers

Experts have now warned that the stress that builds up due to travel issues could be putting you at risk of silent killers.

As @Ziggy Sawdust would say:

"Fuck the fuck off!"

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Experts have now warned that the stress that builds up due to travel issues could be putting you at risk of silent killers.

Experts? Yes, let's all stay at home where it's safe. No need to venture out into the big old nasty world. Why? Because some rent-a-quote from Imperial College says so.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Oh goody! We are favoured...

"COVID-19: Britons to have first access to vaccines and treatments when new science super-centre opens | UK News | Sky News" https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-brits-to-have-first-access-to-vaccines-and-treatments-when-new-science-super-centre-opens-12638186

Very ominous in my opinion.

Super centre my arse. lol

You know what they will do this time, you will be jabbed in a small cubicle with two doors. One to enter, and after the jab, when you faint i.e. dead they will take you out from the other door and no one will suspect anything.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

If someone tells me this I'd say..."So?"

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

Lots of weird stuff going on these days.........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10944325/Swimmers-coach-leaps-pool-save-life-FAINTED-water.html

Incredible moment swimmer's coach leaps into the pool to save her life after she FAINTED in the water at the world championships - and lifeguards at the event 'weren't doing anything'

Showing this a lot on the Nooz today. First thought...jabbed.

26 minutes ago, DaleP said:

If someone tells me this I'd say..."So?"

No, no... you're supposed to be very afraid and be hiding behind the sofa in fear... according the the "behavioural psychologists" at SAGE and SPI-B...  😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Mr H said:

SADs strikes

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/plymouth-news/man-22-dies-after-summer-7243657?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

Man, 22, dies after Summer solstice celebrations on Dartmoor

A young man has died after suffering a cardiac arrest during the midsummer solstice celebrations on Dartmoor. The incident happened at 10pm as crowds gathered to watch the sunset on the longest day.

Devon Air Ambulance landed after reports that the man, understood to be aged 22, had suffered a medical episode. Police and land ambulance crews also attended but sadly the man was declared dead at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.

The incident happened on Tuesday June 21. Witnesses said the young man had been watching the sunset at Haytor. Traditionally crowds gather at dawn and sunset on the longest day of the year at the Dartmoor beauty spot.

This could of been drug related death,its what people do at these events.

57 minutes ago, DaleP said:

You know what they will do this time, you will be jabbed in a small cubicle with two doors. One to enter, and after the jab, when you faint i.e. dead they will take you out from the other door and no one will suspect anything.

Wow this is pure fear based speculation. But if that is correct,it would make the nazis in ww2 look harmless.

3 hours ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Another young, healthy kid dies (cause unknown, or unsaid). 14 years old, his whole life in front of him, and he dies just like that. Nothing about the kill shot in the story but it's at the point now where vaccination must be presumed. RIP young man.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18977467/boy-died-collapsed-classroom-tributes/

Guess this is what they mean by the 'New Normal' ...which appears to be a dystopia, and a deeply unpleasant one at that.

Will this sad story be read all that much with appearing in the Sun?

The ptb likes to think that it's this paper that gets its evil hirelings into office, but the good old British working man always used to look at the sports pages, then at page three, and then chuck it away, with the rest of the paper unread...

Edited by pete675
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2022 at 3:34 AM, skitzorat said:

Sorry off topic, but:

Talking about Wall Stree big banking?  that's a paddlin'

3e5a2213c938ae59.jpeg.91660e118d3cb4136d02db23af3943e3.jpeg

Free-speech? - that's a paddlin'

d21e5a5aaa9be57d.jpeg.2475dd5b9c12b83932ed7179f14281ec.jpeg

Being fiercely opposed to the 6/8 genders in the Talmud being pushed on Western culture? - paddlin'

357e83c565e6ed62.jpeg.6212b578fa440d39c50747c6437e0b01.jpeg

Angry at being replaced and having your woman and children horrendously raped and beaten daily by hordes of hostiles?

7d6c02d56c3a2087.jpeg.9cd3df74f08d2ab7876e1ce58b822e36.jpeg

But wanting injection aware people to die, not letting them into shops and not giving them lifesaving operations is differen? 

Yup to the idiot class.

Those morons are hypocrites. 

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

Based on what we know of current practices, there needs to be a text correction...

"It is hoped the technology will go on to be used to tackle implement a wide range of other diseases including cancer, dementia, flu and heart disease."

They're American - why are we their guineapigs of choice I wonder. There must be enough bodies in their own country to jab at. And if money's being spent on this venture, they'll be increasing the coersion to get people into the vile place.

• Like 1

Father-of-two, 58, 'left paralysed' by first AstraZeneca Covid jab must use wheelchair and walking frame after 420 days in hospital

• Anthony Shingler has been diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome after the jab
  • He spent 420 days in hospital having reacted badly to the AstraZeneca jab
  • Mr Shingler said he wished he had ignored the government's Covid jab advice 

By Darren Boyle for MailOnline

Published: 13:28 BST, 23 June 2022 | Updated: 13:44 BST, 23 June 2022

A father-of-two who claims to have suffered a rare side effect of a coronavirus vaccine has finally been discharged from hospital - after 420 days. 

Former security worker Anthony Shingler was left 'paralysed' after taking his first AstraZeneca jab.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10945517/Stoke-grandfather-58-paralysed-Covd-19-jab.html

• Sad 2

26 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Wow this is pure fear based speculation. But if that is correct,it would make the nazis in ww2 look harmless.

It's not fear. Knowing the fcukers, this kind of thing is all too possible!

It's about time you realised evil exists and how evil they are. I'm surprised Covid 1.0 hasn't taught you enough.

I've seen enough evil in so called 'normal' people. Some would call them ignorant sheep..... it doesn't matter whether they are sheep or not.

Enough wickedness in the world and no love n light will change them. These people don't understand it. If they have been brought up abused, mentally, emotionally or physically, that is the norm. Anything outside is as alien as you thinking someone could possibly drink human blood or eat feces.

The only solution: Give me the whack-a-mole. 🔨