Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

1 hour ago, DaleP said:

I am interested in what you said.

Would it made your treatment any better if you had/had not had the jabs? 🤔

You don't have to say precisely what it was but was your symptom one included in Covid or adverse reaction? (though I know the list in the Covid symptom is everything on earth....lol)

I don't even know why they are asking - whether or not you've had them will be on your medical records which they have access to. 

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Not sure if the tide is turning but appreciate delingpole calling the blonde filthy mouthed gaslighting fuck a useful idiot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vh1u43h8DZ8f/

NEWS GOES OFF NARRATIVE - SAYS THEY'VE BEEN BRIBED - CO-HOST TRIES TO RECOVER...

Dang, the competition is formidable these days, was just about to post same thing, so i am going to post the image anyway of the woman that just casually dismisses all of James Dellingpoles assertions with a smugness i find repulsive in the extreme as a 'conspiwicy theawiss'🤢🤮

Now i am going to find all images of this wretched woman in print so i can clean my backend with, yes you just joined the Polly 'ponceface' Hudson club!!!

jamesdelingpole.jpg.e32ced656aff30e5241b51fc64883ef0.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think a lot of thick, smug, ignorant twerps will realise soon, if they haven't already, that the little, "You're a Conspiracy theorist", hand-grenade has been made impotent by the mountain of evidence that we are right. I'd have verbally wiped the floor with her. The injured and dead are real, not theory, and there can be no ignoring the government's part in it and the NHS' and all the drug pushers like Gates etc. Sooner or later she'll try and do it to someone who's lost a loved one to the jab, and then she'll be lucky if the justified floor wiping is just verbal. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Dang, the competition is formidable these days, was just about to post same thing, so i am going to post the image anyway of the woman that just casually dismisses all of James Dellingpoles assertions with a smugness i find repulsive in the extreme as a 'conspiwicy theawiss'🤢🤮

Now i am going to find all images of this wretched woman in print so i can clean my backend with, yes you just joined the Polly 'ponceface' Hudson club!!!

jamesdelingpole.jpg.e32ced656aff30e5241b51fc64883ef0.jpg

Agree, people like these are the absolute dregs of society who are ultimately responsible for perpetuating this worldwide scam.

Give me 1 minute with this sad excuse for a human being and I'll simply ask her to explain to my late fiance's children why vaccine deaths are just a "conspiwacy theowee"...

Despicable woman and another prime gallows candidate,  make my blood boil these people. 🤬

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Shake said:

I had to go to hospital the other day. First thing they asked was have you taken your shots. 

The riposte to that intrusive inquiry should always be : 'No, I'm not a drug addict.'

In the immortal words of Nancy Reagan: Just Say No!

Incidentally, according to John Pilger, the US Deep State had the same dominant role in the illegal drug trade in the 20th century as the British Crown in the 19th.

The naive, gullible and innocent naturally can't believe that US Intelligence and British royals controlled the drug trade for two past centuries.

Similarly, the poor sheep can't believe that vaccines could be harmful.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spideysensei said:

Potential of graphene-based materials to combat COVID-19: properties, perspectives, and prospects - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7577689/

Here's how we're going to do it and why, but you're a conspiracy theorist wacko for thinking we're going to do it.

It's like the BBC when referring to the Great Reset during 2020: the Great Reset is a far-right conspiracy theory!, and in the same breath with no sense of shame or irony, here's the Great Reset and all the wonderful things it's going to do for us!

Yes, there have been scientific papers over that last ten years detailing the use of graphene in nanotechnology, RFID chips, bluetooth etc. 

Now all the fact checkers want us to believe all those scientific papers don't exist, we are supposed to disregard the science and follow the $cience.

Officialdom would say anything just to - quite literally as graphene is a hexagonal carbon allotrope -  get that 666 inside you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

Not sure if the tide is turning but appreciate delingpole calling the blonde filthy mouthed gaslighting fuck a useful idiot.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Vh1u43h8DZ8f/

NEWS GOES OFF NARRATIVE - SAYS THEY'VE BEEN BRIBED - CO-HOST TRIES TO RECOVER...

Superb!!

My brother got me onto James about 6 months ago. His podcasts are brilliant and help me discover UK column news which I listen to daily. I must admit I’m slightly addicted; always checking to see when James’ latest interview has dropped. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

EST.

Burnt offerings.

For FUCK'S sake. I hope these are all childless actors!

I went on to view the responses but I could only read a few before it tells me to log in, which I can't because I won't open an account, but the ones I did read are as we would hope, and makes me dare to believe there are a lot more people who realise what's going on. The more the better.

• Like 2

They're not going to stop poisoning.

"Vax 2.0, Here We Go: Moderna Announces "Human Trials" of New Hybrid Flu-Covid Vaccine Are Officially Underway - Future "Triple-Threat" Vaccine "in the Works"" https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/vax-2-0-go-moderna-announces-human-trials-new-hybrid-flu-covid-vaccine-officially-underway-future-triple-threat-vaccine-works/

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

This is over one year after the victim died. Incredible. I wonder how many surviving partners etc. will have gotten their £120,000, life is priceless actually, by the end of this year? And, mid-article, there is a 'Is the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine safe?' link to an another article from May 2021. Lol.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-61885899

'Woman wins first Covid vaccine death compensation.'

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

Superb!!

My brother got me onto James about 6 months ago. His podcasts are brilliant and help me discover UK column news which I listen to daily. I must admit I’m slightly addicted; always checking to see when James’ latest interview has dropped. 

Have to agree - he has a great variety of guests and its been interesting noticing him change his views over the past 18 or so months.

He was always rational on the climate front & he's gone the extra mile. Hats off to him - He puts the mainstream journo's to shame as the GBnews clip shows !

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pete675 said:

Yes, there have been scientific papers over that last ten years detailing the use of graphene in nanotechnology, RFID chips, bluetooth etc. 

Now all the fact checkers want us to believe all those scientific papers don't exist, we are supposed to disregard

Exactly!

On that note, there are countless "white" papers too. All written by the Elites going back 75+ years (think Henry Kissinger etc) about how they want to depopulate us "useless eaters," bring in world wide communism and use the "climate" as an ideological tool.

Those same "fact-checkers" also claim all these books, articles, papers, pamphlets, media interviews etc just don't exist or "are taken out of context."

The thing is, all these arrogant condescending lemmings have been socially engineered for a long time to ignore logic and dismiss reason; they don't even teach critical thinking in schools anymore and they are literally telling the adult sheeple not to use it at all... lol

1776623769_download(4)ff.jpeg.ef790665a069e8c448ea847426ee7fc6.jpeg

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Sorry off topic, but:

Talking about Wall Stree big banking?  that's a paddlin'

3e5a2213c938ae59.jpeg.91660e118d3cb4136d02db23af3943e3.jpeg

Free-speech? - that's a paddlin'

d21e5a5aaa9be57d.jpeg.2475dd5b9c12b83932ed7179f14281ec.jpeg

Being fiercely opposed to the 6/8 genders in the Talmud being pushed on Western culture? - paddlin'

357e83c565e6ed62.jpeg.6212b578fa440d39c50747c6437e0b01.jpeg

Angry at being replaced and having your woman and children horrendously raped and beaten daily by hordes of hostiles?

7d6c02d56c3a2087.jpeg.9cd3df74f08d2ab7876e1ce58b822e36.jpeg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Breaking: Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in the US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People Ages 18-64 in 2021. Total Claims/Benefits Up $6 Billion

Five months after breaking the story of the CEO of One America insurance company saying deaths among working people ages 18-64 were up 40% in the third quarter of 2021, I can report that a much larger life insurance company, Lincoln National, reported a 163% increase in death benefits paid out under its group life insurance policies in 2021.

Here are the precise numbers for Group Death Benefits taken from Lincoln National’s annual statements for the three years:

• 2019: $500,888,808
  • 2020: $547,940,260
  • 2021: $1,445,350,949

https://www.europereloaded.com/fifth-largest-life-insurance-company-in-the-us-paid-out-163-more-for-deaths-of-working-people-ages-18-64-in-2021-total-claims-benefits-up-6-billion/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1