Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Doc said:

This is very interesting. It's old but I hadn't heard this theory.

https://americans4innovation.blogspot.com/2020/01/coronavirus-traced-to-british-crown.html?m=1

Screenshot_20220617_210602.jpg

All the usual suspects there.

But conoravirus might be the least of our worries, take this Wellcome Sanger news release from 2001: https://www.sanger.ac.uk/news_item/2001-10-04-black-death-unveiled/

Black Death Unveiled' indeed. This - literally - unhealthy interest continues, see https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01673-4

I for one would be much happier if all this research into Yersinia pestis had someone decent, responsible and humanitarian behind it, like Dr Fu Manchu, instead of Wellcome Sanger and hence the Harvard flunker.

5 hours ago, Captainlove said:

Well they are trying to ramp up the covids again, Jeremy vile going on about it at work today on R2. Also AOL pushing it out again.

https://www.aol.co.uk/lifestyle/covid-infections-soar-amid-warnings-111438784.html

When you look at the graph... who hasn't had the Con-vid in the UK - population 70m (+ zillions of illegals like anywhere else)??

19 weeks at 2m+ per week, peaking at nearly 5m. Plus 20ish of other weeks at around 1m.

Big scary graph to scare people, but the whole story makes no sense.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pete675 said:

In fact, the good health of the unvaccinated is a real challenge for NWO hirelings like the Prez. One of the main reasons they wanted 100% to get dosed with Dr Bill's Miracle serum?

Of course. When they realised they wouldn't, time to move on. Then perhaps come back with it later when the Sheeple have forgotten.

9 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

They must think we are oblivious to the good cop, bad cop strategy...

Not us, but the masses are. They still believe in different political parties, still believe MSM and still believe they are all heroes for following the covid narrative. It is the masses that are targeted and there is a reason for that, they are gullible and easily manipulated/hypnotised. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, pete675 said:

All the usual suspects there.

But conoravirus might be the least of our worries, take this Wellcome Sanger news release from 2001: https://www.sanger.ac.uk/news_item/2001-10-04-black-death-unveiled/

Black Death Unveiled' indeed. This - literally - unhealthy interest continues, see https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-01673-4

I for one would be much happier if all this research into Yersinia pestis had someone decent, responsible and humanitarian behind it, like Dr Fu Manchu, instead of Wellcome Sanger and hence the Harvard flunker.

Interesting that germ theory expanded in line with advances in electromagnetic technology and chemical discovery.

The problem of blame presented its own solution and people merely remained to be steered into reaction and belief.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2

The masses are being bombarded with fake fear concerning their health, climate change and orchestrated

war. The media have been and will be complicit in these lies always.

People are being controlled by their Governments whether left or right and by the MSM criminal hacks.

A frightened, uneducated and unhealthy population are so easy to control.

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

me waiting for the ppl to receive £1000 a quarter gas/leccy bills next winter.

giphy.gif

Why? They won't understand the orchestration of circumstances then if they don't now. My prediction is that it will just result in more people yarping for more help from the Government via more hand-outs, which just plays into their hands. They will be snatching everything off us with one hand whilst playing the benevolent fairy, giving us a bit of it back with the other hand to those who toe the line.

• Like 2

Whilst MSM bombard public with trivia have to know where to look to find important or even life saving information like2022/06/18

right-now interview with Stuart Wilkie on the  continuing use of respiratory suppressing drugs in nhs

Oh here we go:

Just saw this pop up with my FT subscription. Whilst that is paywalled, seems there is a similar article here;

https://jnews.uk/biontech-chief-calls-for-speedy-ruling-on-covid-vaccines-that-target-latest-strains/

BioNTech chief calls for speedy ruling on Covid vaccines that target latest strains

June 18, 2022 by Jnews

Health regulators should decide by the end of the month whether to approve Covid-19 vaccines targeting the most recent virus strains without first requiring clinical data, BioNTech’s chief executive has said, as studies suggest jabs developed earlier in the pandemic are less effective against the latest variants.

Shouldn't it really say, Man with vested interest in experimental vaccines calls to licence more experimental vaccines. 

• Like 3

What latest bloody strains! 

There will be no ignoring or politely declining invitations for jabs from me for now on. It's proper warfare, and anyone approaching me in an effort to inject this poison will be treated with the contempt an anger that any poisoner deserves. Nobody in the health services has any right to be ignorant of the damage already caused any more. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

What latest bloody strains! 

There will be no ignoring or politely declining invitations for jabs from me for now on. It's proper warfare, and anyone approaching me in an effort to inject this poison will be treated with the contempt an anger that any poisoner deserves. Nobody in the health services has any right to be ignorant of the damage already caused any more. 

Careful you'll start a revolution.

fG2tJjp9SLhfkwgM2HFB_18_856377dc6efe59ae6961ee3979f1afc6_image_original.jpeg.7d70e3ff925a9336566b21c89c13968b.jpeg

• Like 11

On 6/16/2022 at 3:05 PM, Mr H said:

Letter from a nurse read out on M Igan show. Thought it was v good.

"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated.

I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or school.I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent.

After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens…It's a powerful vaccine! She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION.

If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated,and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

Thanx for providing that Mr H. I looked for it after watching the video, but couldn't find the text. It's well worth saving.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

What a crock the whole covid episode was.

i was talking to someone at work the other day and they were worried about the report that half a million new cases since the jubilee could cause a new wave....

i asked them if they had heard of the Chernobyl scientists who have to wear full body protective gear to stay safe who can only take off their masks if they are eating or drinking. 

They just walked away.

because it’s that absurd.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, Captainlove said:

Well they are trying to ramp up the covids again, Jeremy vile going on about it at work today on R2. Also AOL pushing it out again.

https://www.aol.co.uk/lifestyle/covid-infections-soar-amid-warnings-111438784.html

Nothing to do with covid case definition being changed, of course!

From: https://ukhsa.blog.gov.uk/2022/02/04/changing-the-covid-19-case-definition/

"In short, positive tests belonging to the same person are grouped together and considered one episode if they are within 90 days. Positive tests results that are 90 days apart (regardless of negative tests in between) will be considered as a separate episode of infection, and therefore the person is counted as a case more than once. These subsequent episodes are called ‘possible reinfections’."

• Like 2

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Ah Germany again.

There is a political logo they'll be printing on the masks next. Last time round they got the instructions wrong and put the cloth on the upper arm.

• Like 3